Monsterboard

Sextourcism

Discussion about gigs

Moderators: psyanide, Hemitys, Nightmare Wings Hell

Sextourcism

Postby Rockman » Sun Jul 01, 2018 11:21 pm

Have anyone been any of the gigs? Setlist, videos, pics?
I really hope they get a gig in Finland! It's been awhile.
Rockman

Re: Sextourcism

Postby Ozzy75 » Tue Oct 09, 2018 11:10 pm

Two weeks and counting for Aschaffenburg. Can't wait :P
I assume the setlist will be quite similar to the ones from the festivals shown on setlist.fm.
Pity they'll most likely spare "Slashion Model Girls", which I would have loved to hear live. On the other hand there are so many great songs they could play live, they just have to get down to 15-18 songs in the end anyway :D
Ozzy75

Postby Ozzy75 » Fri Oct 26, 2018 1:45 am

Just came home from Aschaffenburg.
Lordi in great shape, full of fun and joy. Great evening, Good support and really a nice show from Silver Dust. The first band was not so much of my taste, but it was ok, like every rock band playing live on stage.

No idea how I can put a spoiler in here for the setlist. It follows below, so stop reading here if you don't want to see it. Downsized it, so you can copy and paste it somewhere else and size up again. I don't remember the order correctly, and I might miss one or two, but generally it were the following songs:

Sexorcism
Missing Miss Charlene
Would you love a Monsterman
It Snows in Hell
Your tongue's got the cat
Who's Your Daddy
The Riff
Hug you hardcore
Naked in My Cellar
Bloodred Sandman
Rock Police
Devil Is A Looser
Hard Rock Hallelujah
Bass Solo, Drum Solo etc.
I'm pretty sure they played at least one more of which I can't freaking remember.

Good sound, great voice, nice effects and funny acts between the songs as always. Althought they played some more at the Spanish show that is availabe on YT since last week. Most likely depending on the stage size, which is very small in Aschaffenburg.
Mr. Lordi seems to use new wings, plus he doesn't spread them at Hallelujah anymore, but at a different song. Halleluah is the final encore this time, not Monsterman anymore.

Well' I need a beer now to take a deep breath before I go to bed. Still stirred all the way up from the show.

Gonna see them again in Heidelberg. Anyone there too? Well, maybe better: Ayone still here in the forums first of all? :-)

Christoph
Ozzy75

Postby Isa » Mon Nov 05, 2018 7:39 pm

There were problems with forum so most of us still can't access forum
Our Daddy is the best 'cos he sincerly love us
Isa

Return to Gigs