Page 7 of 8

Re: Tour Beast Or Not Tour Beast 2013

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 8:03 pm
by Germanfan
Hello,

one can go under 18 on the Lordi concert in Berlin?

Re: Tour Beast Or Not Tour Beast 2013

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 10:06 pm
by Nightmare Wings Hell
ksco wrote:http://piosenka-plus.pl/events/lordi-zagra-jeden-koncert-w-polsce/

LORDI IN POLAND! 8TH DECEMBER 2013!!!!! FAP FAP FAP :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:


Ahahaha! XD
Yep, money well spent on that one I imagine. :roll:

Re: Tour Beast Or Not Tour Beast 2013

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 5:12 pm
by Anthalerero
Some more dates for december:

13. December - Backstage Werk, M√ľnchen (D)
14. December - Knockout Festival, Europahalle, Karlsruhe (D)
16. December - Arena, Wien (A)

A gig in austria, FINALLY!!! :D this year will end expensive, fuck yeah...

Re: Tour Beast Or Not Tour Beast 2013

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 12:13 pm
by Joni Master
Hows the meet and greed? I havents seen any photos of fans. Is there been any?

Re: Tour Beast Or Not Tour Beast 2013

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 1:01 pm
by Anthalerero
Few ones, yeah, but very short ones, partly with only a few bandmembers. Venues are damn hot, and band is sick...
so, yes, there are M&G's but sadly not everywhere.

here's my pic from Geiselwind: http://www.fanclub.lordicted.at/images/ ... ntha01.jpg

Re: Tour Beast Or Not Tour Beast 2013

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 1:08 pm
by Joni Master
Anthalerero wrote:Few ones, yeah, but very short ones, partly with only a few bandmembers. Venues are damn hot, and band is sick...
so, yes, there are M&G's but sadly not everywhere.

here's my pic from Geiselwind: http://www.fanclub.lordicted.at/images/ ... ntha01.jpg


Nice! Anyone able to get backstage or is these meet and greeds same as "backstage"? :roll:

Re: Tour Beast Or Not Tour Beast 2013

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 1:42 pm
by _eesti999_
Anthalerero wrote:
here's my pic from Geiselwind: http://www.fanclub.lordicted.at/images/ ... ntha01.jpg

Anthalerero just met Kalma or..?

Re: Tour Beast Or Not Tour Beast 2013

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 2:33 pm
by Anthalerero
Joni Master wrote:
Nice! Anyone able to get backstage or is these meet and greeds same as "backstage"? :roll:


it's basically the same :-)

Re: Tour Beast Or Not Tour Beast 2013

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 5:22 pm
by andy4600
The London show will now be at The Garage.

Re: Tour Beast Or Not Tour Beast 2013

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 11:46 am
by Joni Master
Can someone make me a bill about all tour stuff what I dont have? Im looked few pictures and there is 5 new shirts, 1 hoodie, 1 beanie and posters? :roll:

And if someone wanna make bisness with me, let me know. (Im not touring this year.)

Re: Tour Beast Or Not Tour Beast 2013

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 1:26 pm
by Isa
There is also poster, picture dedicated by L and a cap (same motif as beanie)

Re: Tour Beast Or Not Tour Beast 2013

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 1:46 pm
by Anthalerero
Joni Master wrote:Can someone make me a bill about all tour stuff what I dont have? Im looked few pictures and there is 5 new shirts, 1 hoodie, 1 beanie and posters? :roll:

And if someone wanna make bisness with me, let me know. (Im not touring this year.)


of that 5 new shirts are 3 "normal" t-shirts - here's a list of the new merch stuff:
- TS, whole band in front, skull logos on back
- TS, sincerely with love front, band back
- TS, da vinci print front (like the omega order shirt, but waaay better quality), band back
- LS, tbontb cover front, tourdates back
- Girly-Longshirt/dress, Candy For The Cannibal front, don't remember what's on the backside
- Zip-Hoodie, bony chest print w tbontb-writing, band on back
- Worker shirt w embroidered tbontb-tour logo on front
- Beanie w embroidered tbontb-tour logo
- Cap w embroidered tbontb-tour logo
- signed A4-pictures of Mr. L
- A2 Tourposters
- Tbontb Album signed
- free TbontB promo postcards

Re: Tour Beast Or Not Tour Beast 2013

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 1:48 pm
by Isa
Girly-Longshirt/dress, Candy For The Cannibal front, don't remember what's on the backside


A kind if lollipop except the candy is a eye

Re: Tour Beast Or Not Tour Beast 2013

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 1:53 pm
by Joni Master
Anthalerero wrote:
Joni Master wrote:Can someone make me a bill about all tour stuff what I dont have? Im looked few pictures and there is 5 new shirts, 1 hoodie, 1 beanie and posters? :roll:

And if someone wanna make bisness with me, let me know. (Im not touring this year.)


of that 5 new shirts are 3 "normal" t-shirts - here's a list of the new merch stuff:
- TS, whole band in front, skull logos on back
- TS, sincerely with love front, band back
- TS, da vinci print front (like the omega order shirt, but waaay better quality), band back
- LS, tbontb cover front, tourdates back
- Girly-Longshirt/dress, Candy For The Cannibal front, don't remember what's on the backside
- Zip-Hoodie, bony chest print w tbontb-writing, band on back
- Worker shirt w embroidered tbontb-tour logo on front
- Beanie w embroidered tbontb-tour logo
- Cap w embroidered tbontb-tour logo
- signed A4-pictures of Mr. L
- A2 Tourposters
- Tbontb Album signed
- free TbontB promo postcards


Holy crab! Can you give me also prices? :D

Re: Tour Beast Or Not Tour Beast 2013

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 5:46 pm
by ksco
Wooooow.... I shouldn't buying beers and keeping money to december now... :)
Every TS is nice looking in my mind from Antha post :D

Re: Tour Beast Or Not Tour Beast 2013

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 7:57 pm
by Maddy
Oh they are really nice, the band picutures really rock!
I would have bought all of them if I had enough money.

Re: Tour Beast Or Not Tour Beast 2013

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 9:16 pm
by Anthalerero
Joni Master wrote:
Holy crab! Can you give me also prices? :D



TS - EUR 25, Face TS EUR 30, 120 if you purcase all 5
LS, Worker shirt 35
Hoodie 40
Beanie, Cap 15
Dress 25 or 30, can't remember exactly
Album 15
signed pics 5
dunno 'bout the poster, because i took one from the venue in Burglengenfeld - though the "official" poster without any dates on it has a better print quality.

Re: Tour Beast Or Not Tour Beast 2013

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 9:41 pm
by Joni Master
Anthalerero wrote:
Joni Master wrote:
Holy crab! Can you give me also prices? :D



TS - EUR 25, Face TS EUR 30, 120 if you purcase all 5
LS, Worker shirt 35
Hoodie 40
Beanie, Cap 15
Dress 25 or 30, can't remember exactly
Album 15
signed pics 5
dunno 'bout the poster, because i took one from the venue in Burglengenfeld - though the "official" poster without any dates on it has a better print quality.


Thanks! Lol, they sell face shirts expensier as Rokkikauppa. :P What is "worker shirt"? :roll:

Re: Tour Beast Or Not Tour Beast 2013

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 6:09 pm
by Anthalerero
Joni Master wrote:
Thanks! Lol, they sell face shirts expensier as Rokkikauppa. :P What is "worker shirt"? :roll:


Well, if you add the shipping costs, Rokkikauppa would be more expensive. Worker shirt is something like that: http://www.bioworldmerch.nl/prodimages/ ... 012JDS.JPG

Re: Tour Beast Or Not Tour Beast 2013

PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 12:33 am
by SteelPanther
Lordi turns into a real force live! Watch that: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a-fQNcCFV_4
Simply amazing :twisted:

Re: Tour Beast Or Not Tour Beast 2013

PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 3:50 am
by Glamlet
@SteelPanther did you meet Hella?

Re: Tour Beast Or Not Tour Beast 2013

PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 3:46 pm
by SteelPanther
I meet the whole Band :lol:

Re: Tour Beast Or Not Tour Beast 2013

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 11:08 pm
by Lilyth Von Gore
I saw Lordi for the first time yesterday.
Oh. My. Gods.
They were AMAZING! Better than I ever expected!

Re: Tour Beast Or Not Tour Beast 2013

PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 2:49 pm
by hellonhighheelz
Wow, Rock City was definitely rocked last night - an awesome gig & crowd. :D Got a few pictures which are here if anyone is interested in them. Shame it'll be ages and ages before i get to see them again :(

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10151643788568156.1073741825.672638155&type=1&l=24d4859157

Re: Tour Beast Or Not Tour Beast 2013

PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 4:42 pm
by Maddy
hellonhighheelz wrote:Wow, Rock City was definitely rocked last night - an awesome gig & crowd. :D Got a few pictures which are here if anyone is interested in them. Shame it'll be ages and ages before i get to see them again :(

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10151643788568156.1073741825.672638155&type=1&l=24d4859157

You've got some really great pics there.
I love them, especially those of Hella. :) <3