Monsterboard

Gig in Germany 2009

Discussion about gigs

Moderators: Hemitys, psyanide, Nightmare Wings Hell

Gig in Germany 2009

Postby _SYNDICATE_ » Tue Feb 12, 2013 2:23 am

Hey there! I think a bunch of you guys should remember the gig in Germany from 2009(I guess) which was streamed on internet and they had those USB bracelets for sale afterwards. I guess there's no chance to find any of those anymore, so maybe someone knows where I can watch/download it or any of you could share it with me?
_SYNDICATE_

Re: Gig in Germany 2009

Postby monsterboy » Tue Feb 12, 2013 2:30 am

Hmm maybe youtube, you can see almost everything up there :p
(Session) Drummer Ash

"Just support the band that you dig.
That´s your "job", That's what makes the rockmachine rolling
".
- Mr. L

I LOVE OTUS! Proud to be a Lordi fan!
monsterboy

Postby _SYNDICATE_ » Tue Feb 12, 2013 2:51 am

Well, I've seen it on youtube but it's all cropped to separate songs and I would prefer to watch it as a whole show.
_SYNDICATE_

Postby Milred Sandman » Tue Feb 12, 2013 10:43 am

_SYNDICATE_ wrote:Well, I've seen it on youtube but it's all cropped to separate songs and I would prefer to watch it as a whole show.

Ha, u can find the whole concert on youtube :) just search for " Lordi munich 2009 full concert"

enjoy :lol:

''My Monsters Keep Me Company''
Milred Sandman

Postby Anthalerero » Tue Feb 12, 2013 12:22 pm

i have to say, for all that who wonders about the, let's say not so good quality... it's not even better on the original wristband you could purcase after the gig. :-(
~ Proud member of the Kalmageddon Order ~

Never let them see behind the mask at all
The icon must never ever fall

*** ALL HAIL THE FREAKS!!! ***
Anthalerero

Postby Joni Master » Tue Feb 12, 2013 12:33 pm

Anthalerero wrote:i have to say, for all that who wonders about the, let's say not so good quality... it's not even better on the original wristband you could purcase after the gig. :-(

Yeah I have that wristband too. Im really disappoiment the quality. :evil: Germany ever heard HD? :P
Joni Master

Postby _SYNDICATE_ » Tue Feb 12, 2013 7:15 pm

Milred Sandman wrote:
_SYNDICATE_ wrote:Well, I've seen it on youtube but it's all cropped to separate songs and I would prefer to watch it as a whole show.

Ha, u can find the whole concert on youtube :) just search for " Lordi munich 2009 full concert"

Still couldn't find it.

I don't want to start a new topic so I'm gonna ask here. I'm not sure if it's truth or just rumours but ages ago I heard that a DVD was realeased(not officialy I guess) during The Monster Show era with a show from 2004 and I think it was shot in Rovaniemi. Any evidence on that or maybe it's somewhere on web?
_SYNDICATE_

Postby Joni Master » Tue Feb 12, 2013 7:52 pm

_SYNDICATE_ wrote:
Milred Sandman wrote:

Still couldn't find it.

I don't want to start a new topic so I'm gonna ask here. I'm not sure if it's truth or just rumours but ages ago I heard that a DVD was realeased(not officialy I guess) during The Monster Show era with a show from 2004 and I think it was shot in Rovaniemi. Any evidence on that or maybe it's somewhere on web?

No its not in internet. They had keep it nicely quite rare. I know friend who had it but he cant sell it or share it, because he is promised.
Joni Master

Postby Milred Sandman » Tue Feb 12, 2013 8:37 pm

_SYNDICATE_ wrote:
Milred Sandman wrote:

Still couldn't find it.

Heh, wow! I just looked on youtube to give u the link, but it's GONE! I watched the WHOLE concert on u2b like a month ago :? Weird

''My Monsters Keep Me Company''
Milred Sandman

Return to Gigs