Monsterboard

Gig in Germany 2009

Discussion about gigs

Moderators: Hemitys, psyanide, Nightmare Wings Hell

Gig in Germany 2009

Postby _SYNDICATE_ » Tue Feb 12, 2013 2:23 am

Hey there! I think a bunch of you guys should remember the gig in Germany from 2009(I guess) which was streamed on internet and they had those USB bracelets for sale afterwards. I guess there's no chance to find any of those anymore, so maybe someone knows where I can watch/download it or any of you could share it with me?
Image
User avatar
_SYNDICATE_
 
Posts: 408
Joined: Tue Jun 20, 2006 10:51 am
Location: Edinburgh, UK/Siauliai, Lithuania

Re: Gig in Germany 2009

Postby monsterboy » Tue Feb 12, 2013 2:30 am

Hmm maybe youtube, you can see almost everything up there :p
(Session) Drummer Ash

"Just support the band that you dig.
That´s your "job", That's what makes the rockmachine rolling
".
- Mr. L

I LOVE OTUS! Proud to be a Lordi fan!
User avatar
monsterboy
 
Posts: 957
Joined: Sun May 10, 2009 9:26 pm
Location: Belgium

Re: Gig in Germany 2009

Postby _SYNDICATE_ » Tue Feb 12, 2013 2:51 am

Well, I've seen it on youtube but it's all cropped to separate songs and I would prefer to watch it as a whole show.
Image
User avatar
_SYNDICATE_
 
Posts: 408
Joined: Tue Jun 20, 2006 10:51 am
Location: Edinburgh, UK/Siauliai, Lithuania

Re: Gig in Germany 2009

Postby Milred Sandman » Tue Feb 12, 2013 10:43 am

_SYNDICATE_ wrote:Well, I've seen it on youtube but it's all cropped to separate songs and I would prefer to watch it as a whole show.


Ha, u can find the whole concert on youtube :) just search for " Lordi munich 2009 full concert"

enjoy :lol:
Image

''My Monsters Keep Me Company''
User avatar
Milred Sandman
 
Posts: 634
Joined: Fri Dec 10, 2010 11:33 pm
Location: Sweden

Re: Gig in Germany 2009

Postby Anthalerero » Tue Feb 12, 2013 12:22 pm

i have to say, for all that who wonders about the, let's say not so good quality... it's not even better on the original wristband you could purcase after the gig. :-(
~ Proud member of the Kalmageddon Order ~

Image
Never let them see behind the mask at all
The icon must never ever fall

*** ALL HAIL THE FREAKS!!! ***
User avatar
Anthalerero
Moderator
 
Posts: 3553
Joined: Sun Oct 24, 2004 8:04 pm
Location: Austria

Re: Gig in Germany 2009

Postby Joni Master » Tue Feb 12, 2013 12:33 pm

Anthalerero wrote:i have to say, for all that who wonders about the, let's say not so good quality... it's not even better on the original wristband you could purcase after the gig. :-(


Yeah I have that wristband too. Im really disappoiment the quality. :evil: Germany ever heard HD? :P
User avatar
Joni Master
 
Posts: 7801
Joined: Mon Oct 13, 2003 2:58 pm
Location: Pieksämäki, Finland

Re: Gig in Germany 2009

Postby _SYNDICATE_ » Tue Feb 12, 2013 7:15 pm

Milred Sandman wrote:
_SYNDICATE_ wrote:Well, I've seen it on youtube but it's all cropped to separate songs and I would prefer to watch it as a whole show.


Ha, u can find the whole concert on youtube :) just search for " Lordi munich 2009 full concert"

enjoy :lol:

Still couldn't find it.

I don't want to start a new topic so I'm gonna ask here. I'm not sure if it's truth or just rumours but ages ago I heard that a DVD was realeased(not officialy I guess) during The Monster Show era with a show from 2004 and I think it was shot in Rovaniemi. Any evidence on that or maybe it's somewhere on web?
Image
User avatar
_SYNDICATE_
 
Posts: 408
Joined: Tue Jun 20, 2006 10:51 am
Location: Edinburgh, UK/Siauliai, Lithuania

Re: Gig in Germany 2009

Postby Joni Master » Tue Feb 12, 2013 7:52 pm

_SYNDICATE_ wrote:
Milred Sandman wrote:
_SYNDICATE_ wrote:Well, I've seen it on youtube but it's all cropped to separate songs and I would prefer to watch it as a whole show.


Ha, u can find the whole concert on youtube :) just search for " Lordi munich 2009 full concert"

enjoy :lol:

Still couldn't find it.

I don't want to start a new topic so I'm gonna ask here. I'm not sure if it's truth or just rumours but ages ago I heard that a DVD was realeased(not officialy I guess) during The Monster Show era with a show from 2004 and I think it was shot in Rovaniemi. Any evidence on that or maybe it's somewhere on web?


No its not in internet. They had keep it nicely quite rare. I know friend who had it but he cant sell it or share it, because he is promised.
User avatar
Joni Master
 
Posts: 7801
Joined: Mon Oct 13, 2003 2:58 pm
Location: Pieksämäki, Finland

Re: Gig in Germany 2009

Postby Milred Sandman » Tue Feb 12, 2013 8:37 pm

_SYNDICATE_ wrote:
Milred Sandman wrote:
_SYNDICATE_ wrote:Well, I've seen it on youtube but it's all cropped to separate songs and I would prefer to watch it as a whole show.


Ha, u can find the whole concert on youtube :) just search for " Lordi munich 2009 full concert"

enjoy :lol:

Still couldn't find it.

I don't want to start a new topic so I'm gonna ask here. I'm not sure if it's truth or just rumours but ages ago I heard that a DVD was realeased(not officialy I guess) during The Monster Show era with a show from 2004 and I think it was shot in Rovaniemi. Any evidence on that or maybe it's somewhere on web?


Heh, wow! I just looked on youtube to give u the link, but it's GONE! I watched the WHOLE concert on u2b like a month ago :? Weird
Image

''My Monsters Keep Me Company''
User avatar
Milred Sandman
 
Posts: 634
Joined: Fri Dec 10, 2010 11:33 pm
Location: Sweden


Return to Gigs


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron