Location: In Monsterland with my only one egyptian god ^^// Czech rep., F28

Re: Release gig - 1.11.2014 @ The Circus, Helsinki

Postby korovnikovd » Sun Nov 02, 2014 4:59 pm

anushka wrote:I have God of Thunder video. Will upload it on YT later :wink:

Spectacular, thx in advance :D
korovnikovd

Postby anushka » Sun Nov 02, 2014 7:24 pm

All my videos you can find here: https://www.youtube.com/user/anushkacz1/videos (I'm uploading the last one- Sir, Mr. Presideath, Sir). Enjoy :wink:
"Hella's Forsaken Dolls Team"
anushka

Postby korovnikovd » Sun Nov 02, 2014 7:36 pm

Thank you!

Oh my God, Mr. L sings his favorite song with such a big enthusiasm. :mrgreen:
Last edited by korovnikovd on Wed Apr 27, 2016 3:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
korovnikovd

Postby Joni Master » Sun Nov 02, 2014 8:58 pm

Was there meet and greet? :roll: I was told that there isnt so I just left the building. Damn I feel stupid to day. :lol:
Joni Master

Postby anushka » Sun Nov 02, 2014 9:01 pm

There was meet&greet for those who had VIP tickets :wink:
"Hella's Forsaken Dolls Team"
anushka

Postby Joni Master » Sun Nov 02, 2014 9:06 pm

anushka wrote:There was meet&greet for those who had VIP tickets :wink:

I thought only that VIP pass you get own wc and own bar. I was really suprised that it was official Lordi pass. :(
Joni Master

Postby Isa » Sun Nov 02, 2014 9:15 pm

The most expensive ticket ?
Our Daddy is the best 'cos he sincerly love us
Isa

Postby Joni Master » Sun Nov 02, 2014 9:18 pm

Isa wrote:The most expensive ticket ?

Yes. They didnt promote it as "Lordi pass".
Joni Master

Postby MrKaarle » Sun Nov 02, 2014 9:29 pm

Well I am not aware that the VIP ticket was the one that got you a meet & greet - I should know, I had just a regular ticket and I went there, but that's because I was arranged to it beforehand and I was only allowed to bring a few friends with me. To my knowledge the meet and greet was just limited to a small group of people because the band was in a hurry, they had other things to do after the gig and also they had to get people out in time by the next event that started in Circus at 22.00 So unfortunately they just wouldn't had had the time to greet all the fans.

But if indeed the people who bought the VIP tickets got there too, then that's how it was, I have no idea about that? :)
''Jätkä kuulostaa ihan Otukselta!''
-Mr. Lordi
MrKaarle

Postby Hemitys » Sun Nov 02, 2014 9:45 pm

anushka wrote:All my videos you can find here: https://www.youtube.com/user/anushkacz1/videos (I'm uploading the last one- Sir, Mr. Presideath, Sir). Enjoy :wink:

Thank you! After seeing a video of them playing God Of Thunder I'm even more bummed out that I couldn't attend. Sounds really good as expected. I mean it's the God Of Thunder. Last time I saw Lordi in Helsinki they played only bits of KISS including She and Makin' Love but to hear a whole song is a real treat.

E: I guess this means that GOT is the cover they recorded...
A Monster Heart Is A Hell To Tear Apart
Hemitys
Site Admin

Postby PumpkinMara » Sun Nov 02, 2014 10:05 pm

Got a video from them playing "He's Back", when Jason comes on stage. Not TOO good quality, but there's only so much one can do with a phone camera, right :lol:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KJjkKSc6cPk
PumpkinMara

Postby Angel Of Death » Sun Nov 02, 2014 10:53 pm

almost everyone who stayed could meet the monsters..there were also people who didn't have the VIP ticket and could meet them..

anyway, the concert was just amazing :D the blood during Hell Sent in the Clowns totally surprised me :lol: I scrubbed so hard to get it off and you still see it a bit :lol:
Angel Of Death

Postby MrKaarle » Sun Nov 02, 2014 10:59 pm

Angel Of Death wrote:almost everyone who stayed could meet the monsters..there were also people who didn't have the VIP ticket and could meet them..

anyway, the concert was just amazing :D the blood during Hell Sent in the Clowns totally surprised me :lol: I scrubbed so hard to get it off and you still see it a bit :lol:

Oh okay, well great that they greeted more fans after all! :) I was just left with the impression that I previously had since I did still see a lot of people waiting (?) when the band took their leave.

But yeah that blood came as a total shock, I was expecting water from those flowers! :shock: :lol:
''Jätkä kuulostaa ihan Otukselta!''
-Mr. Lordi
MrKaarle

Postby PumpkinMara » Sun Nov 02, 2014 11:06 pm

I always think they should throw more blood. I wanna bathe in the blood of their enemies :lol: and probably gain more by ruining everyone's clothes.
PumpkinMara

Postby Angel Of Death » Sun Nov 02, 2014 11:35 pm

MrKaarle wrote:
Angel Of Death wrote:almost everyone who stayed could meet the monsters..there were also people who didn't have the VIP ticket and could meet them..

Oh okay, well great that they greeted more fans after all! :) I was just left with the impression that I previously had since I did still see a lot of people waiting (?) when the band took their leave.

But yeah that blood came as a total shock, I was expecting water from those flowers! :shock: :lol:

yeah, it's surely good to see that..they always do their best for the fans :)

evil evil clowns :lol: I wanted to take a pic of those clowns but then suddenly I felt sticky shit on my arms :lol:
Angel Of Death

Postby Hemitys » Mon Nov 03, 2014 1:10 pm

A Monster Heart Is A Hell To Tear Apart
Hemitys
Site Admin

Postby Joni Master » Mon Nov 03, 2014 9:30 pm

I must say that setlist was lame. There was too many basic songs. And the gig was too short also. But I really like when Lordi ate that baby and that chainsaw looked real! I also liked the pyros! The clows was very lame too I was hoping that they doing something else than throw trash to the audience. I though first that they gonna throw blood in those buckets, but damn I was disappoiment when it was only trash...

By the way can someone identivity this guy who wore red mask because he sayd "Hi Joni" but I didnt know who he was. :roll:
Joni Master

Postby korovnikovd » Mon Nov 03, 2014 10:28 pm

Joni Master wrote:I must say that setlist was lame. There was too many basic songs.

Well, of course they'll always play their classics like any other band will, because they have to. More than 50% don't know Lordi repertory well and only several fans in audience are die-hards. So they played He's Back which is a big pleasure for me to see them do this one live after so many years.
Joni Master wrote:And the gig was too short also.

It would sound jealously if I complained, because I wasn't there, but I expected they would play all the new songs like in 2008. But there was some other party or Idk what after their performance, so it's only because of the time they had, I guess.
korovnikovd

Postby MarkusHasADeadache » Tue Nov 04, 2014 1:15 am

After one hell of a hectic weekend I finally have the time to write here again, so let's write. The last time I saw Lordi live was four years ago so just to see the band again was a treat, and especially since this was my first time seeing the current line-up with Mana and Hella. But the new songs, costumes and tricks, as well as a few very welcome surprises made sure the gig was definitely something special, and probably one of the best Lordi gigs I've attended. What can I even say that would do it justice... The clowns were fun, Mr. Lordi attacking a woman's baby during Sir, Mr. Presideath, Sir! had me laughing due to how awesome it was, the autopsy and operating table made a return which was more than welcome, He's Back with Jason making an appearance can't fail... And then of course as a cherry on top we got goddamn God Of Thunder. I gotta tell ya, when Amen started playing that riff I think I froze for a moment from pure shock. :lol: It took this long for them to finally cover that song, but man now that they have it worked so well... Oh it worked so, SO beautifully well.

So yeah, what can I say but that a great big thanks to Lordi for an incredible gig, as well as a thanks to Korpiklaani who started the evening's festivities with a solid set of their own. And then of course a great big thanks to all the amazing people I spent the gig and the rest of the night after with - was one of the most fun nights I've had in a long while. Hopefully we'll bump into each other again sooner than later! :)

And with that I'm done. Markus out. Peace! 8)
"I'm who I am and this is what I do!"
"In the name of the Lordi..."
Miss-Elodia is my naughty Lordi girl. <3
MarkusHasADeadache

Postby Anthalerero » Tue Nov 04, 2014 2:05 am

Joni Master wrote:By the way can someone identivity this guy who wore red mask because he sayd "Hi Joni" but I didnt know who he was. :roll:

Seems you're famous Joni, that was one of Lordicted fanclub-members from Austria...
~ Proud member of the Kalmageddon Order ~

Never let them see behind the mask at all
The icon must never ever fall

*** ALL HAIL THE FREAKS!!! ***
Anthalerero

Postby Nightmare Wings Hell » Tue Nov 04, 2014 6:44 am

Joni Master wrote:I must say that setlist was lame. There was too many basic songs. And the gig was too short also. But I really like when Lordi ate that baby and that chainsaw looked real! I also liked the pyros! The clows was very lame too I was hoping that they doing something else than throw trash to the audience. I though first that they gonna throw blood in those buckets, but damn I was disappoiment when it was only trash...

By the way can someone identivity this guy who wore red mask because he sayd "Hi Joni" but I didnt know who he was. :roll:

Stop the presses, a negative and objective review from Joni? My respect for you has increased. You win a Titanic popcorn tub.
Actually I'm a Plumber.
Nightmare Wings Hell

Postby korovnikovd » Tue Nov 04, 2014 7:10 am

Alright, now there should be Lordi Cruise to satisfy all the hungry fans with songs they play seldom or never played at all. Probably BOAPTL set would do.
korovnikovd

Postby ksco » Tue Nov 04, 2014 5:26 pm

hmmm... I see on the setlist that Lordi played NBTHOF as an opening track! And it's very big AWWW YEEAAAH! That's what I'm talking about :mrgreen: I'm really interesting about setlist which they'll play on the tour cuz ofc 13 songs Lordi play on festivals not on the tour so.. only 2 and half month to start tour (I guess) :twisted:
ksco

Postby Anthalerero » Thu Nov 06, 2014 3:16 am

First pics from the releasegig: http://www.stormbringer.at/pics.php?id=849 - more to come soon on lordicted.
~ Proud member of the Kalmageddon Order ~

Never let them see behind the mask at all
The icon must never ever fall

*** ALL HAIL THE FREAKS!!! ***
Anthalerero

Previous

Return to Gigs