Monsterboard

Tour Force One 2015

Discussion about gigs

Moderators: Hemitys, psyanide, Nightmare Wings Hell

Re: Tour Force One 2015

Postby monsterknight » Wed Jan 28, 2015 8:26 pm

Yeah, somehow saw that cancel of BeatCon coming.. At least we Finns were able to see the release gig of the album. Anywhore, happy to see the tour is once again long, so all the best for you who will be part of it - remember to take tons of photos and videos!

Beside the rehearsal clip here's a little trailer to hype Tour Force One: LORDI - Tour Force One 2015 trailer
monsterknight

Postby korovnikovd » Mon Feb 02, 2015 1:30 pm

First photos from the opening night.
http://www.wiadomosci24.pl/artykul/zespol_lordi_wystapil_w_warszawskim_klubie_progresja_zdjecia_323304.html
Also the first three songs were Nailed, TIHM and HRH.
korovnikovd

Postby monsterboy » Mon Feb 02, 2015 8:41 pm

Is it just me or does Hella's costume looks different?
(Session) Drummer Ash

"Just support the band that you dig.
That´s your "job", That's what makes the rockmachine rolling
".
- Mr. L

I LOVE OTUS! Proud to be a Lordi fan!
monsterboy

Postby korovnikovd » Mon Feb 02, 2015 8:55 pm

korovnikovd

Postby MarkusHasADeadache » Mon Feb 02, 2015 9:06 pm

Deadache, Give Your Life For Rock 'n' Roll, Don't Let My Mother Know, Monster Is My Name, Man Skin Boots, Horrifiction... Definitely a very interesting setlist this time around. Pretty damn long too. Wonder if it's gonna stay that way or if the band are still trying out songs and will cut some songs as the tour progresses...
"I'm who I am and this is what I do!"
"In the name of the Lordi..."
Miss-Elodia is my naughty Lordi girl. <3
MarkusHasADeadache

Postby kappe » Mon Feb 02, 2015 9:09 pm

WOW! Give your life for rock 'n' roll! If that's true then I'm a little jealous.
kappe

Postby Monsta » Tue Feb 03, 2015 12:50 am

I'm not sure that I'm too fond of the background singers being a permanent thing on this tour. Sure, it makes more sense having real live singers doing backing vocals instead of having OX and Amen mimicing to vocals on tape. However, nothing can be compared with Kita's harmonies and as of now it feels very strange having two other people singing the bridge in Blood Red Sandman. They do a great job and it works well with the new material but the old stuff ... not sure how I feel about that.

Perhaps those songs are just way too sacred for me. :mrgreen:
Monsta

Postby ksco » Tue Feb 03, 2015 2:01 am

So yeah, the setlist for me was just a brillant :mrgreen: When I heared Man Skin Boots I was happy like little kid cuz I love this song, it's my fav from Deadache album :D All show was amazing, and a much better than on TBONTB Tour :) Some new tricks are in the show and all of these are awesome. Unfortunately there were less people than in Krakow in the last tour. In Krakow was about 500-600 people and club was smaller, here in Warsaw Club is for about 2,000 people but organizer told me that they sold about 400 tickets, so as I guessed few months ago it was too big club for Lordi gig in Poland :D BUT atmosphere here in Warsaw was a waaaaay better than in Krakow :D People was singing all the time :D and here u have a link to my video of Hell Sent In The Clowns if u wanna :D https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=evTnOwL5lSs
ksco

Postby MrKaarle » Tue Feb 03, 2015 1:44 pm

monsterboy wrote:Is it just me or does Hella's costume looks different?

Well now as I saw the video linked on the previous post by ksco... Yeah, it seems she has some light black dress or something similar over the original costume :?: Looks good though. not a bad addition :)
''Jätkä kuulostaa ihan Otukselta!''
-Mr. Lordi
MrKaarle

Postby Cannibal's Candy » Tue Feb 03, 2015 7:15 pm

They played horrifiction?! *_* one of my favorite songs from Lordi!
Cannibal's Candy

Postby ksco » Wed Feb 04, 2015 12:30 am

Yes, Hella has smth like dress and for me it looks really cool on her :D I was surprised when I saw that but as I said it looks cool :D
ksco

Postby miss_brutality » Wed Feb 04, 2015 5:19 pm

Shiiit I LOVE the setlist so fucking bad !! Give Your Life for Rock and Roll ... OHHHH I wish there was a tour date close to me ...
Forever and Always!
miss_brutality

Postby Ansem » Wed Feb 04, 2015 5:52 pm

Good to see that the setlist has over 20 songs. :)
I'd personally like some more older songs (especially Biomechanic Man and one of my personal favorites: Icon of Dominance) and Bite It Like A Bulldog which could be considered an older song nowadays I guess. :P
Looking forward to finally see them for the first time (and I've been here since 2006... :P). Guess that's why I'd prefer more older songs in the setlist.
Need to make a new sig if I have time. :$
Ansem

Postby Ida » Sat Feb 07, 2015 3:28 am

MrKaarle wrote:
monsterboy wrote:Is it just me or does Hella's costume looks different?

Well now as I saw the video linked on the previous post by ksco... Yeah, it seems she has some light black dress or something similar over the original costume :?: Looks good though. not a bad addition :)

Yesss, she has a sparkly dress over her costume! Fits her nicely.

In Frankfurt they had cut out Monster is My Name and Horrifiction, sadly, but still, gig was epic as hell!
Swedish Lordi Crew
In Memorian - Kita|||Otus Vampire Trio|
Ida
B.A. Nana

Postby ksco » Mon Feb 09, 2015 1:02 am

I dunno why they cutting some songs from the setlist :? On the first gig there was about 21 songs and on the next gig they cut GIve Your Life For R'nR if I good remember and in Frankfurt those which Ida said. It's strange to cut songs from setlist... I just dunno why they doing it? I understand that after one month of gigs they have less power and they cut 2-4 songs but why already? If someone saw the setlist from Warsaw gig and is gonna to show for example in Germany and for example this person loves Horrifiction and he/she know that it is on the setlist and he/she is on this gig aaaand there's no Horrifiction then is just... "fuck, why they cut this?" :? Setlist should be the same for every gig
ksco

Postby Maddy » Mon Feb 09, 2015 2:11 am

Well, they do that because some songs don't turn out to work so well live. It's the same during every tour, that's a normal thing to do. But of course it's "sad" for those people who were looking forward to those songs, but there is no can do about this. And I also guess that they will have some major changes for the summer festivals & second leg of the tour again. Really looking forward to this. :D
But first, and foremost, I'm looking forward to see them again in Bremen. This time I will be working. So, there will be some pictures coming up for you guys! :)

Btw, in Leipzig they also cut out "Monster Is My Name" and "Horrifiction".
Sacred and Wild.

Postby Hella » Mon Feb 09, 2015 2:35 am

Hi you maggots! Some venues have a strickt rule for how long the gig is allowed to last. Our first show was over 100 min long, so we had to cut off couple songs to keep the set lenght in around 90 mins that is the most common time frame. See you next time in Munich!

-Hella
Hella
Keyboards

Postby MarkusHasADeadache » Mon Feb 09, 2015 2:46 am

^ I figured that might be the reason... That or some songs being tried out and not working, as Maddy suggested. But in any case, thanks for coming in and clearing that up, Hella! Nice to see you on the forum again, although it is greatly appreciated how you are always available over on Facebook and Twitter as well. :)
"I'm who I am and this is what I do!"
"In the name of the Lordi..."
Miss-Elodia is my naughty Lordi girl. <3
MarkusHasADeadache

Postby Isa » Mon Feb 09, 2015 8:21 am

From what I could read they doesn't always put away the same songs and I found it nice because so even we can't have a song (big majority of hall have time limit) at the show we go there will certainly be at least a video of it on youtube
Our Daddy is the best 'cos he sincerly love us
Isa

Postby Digi » Mon Feb 09, 2015 2:10 pm

Was on the Stuttgardt concert yesterday and it was amazing :D Was in the front row and jumped and screamed like I was insane. But unfortunately they left very soon, I had hoped to get a foto.
And I wanted to give them a draw, gave it a security guy instead, don´t know if he forwarded it :lol:
Digi

Postby ksco » Mon Feb 09, 2015 11:01 pm

Thank u so much Hella for clear this situation :D
And as Markus said, I can say it too, so then I quote:
MarkusHasADeadache wrote:But in any case, thanks for coming in and clearing that up, Hella! Nice to see you on the forum again, although it is greatly appreciated how you are always available over on Facebook and Twitter as well. :)
ksco

Postby korovnikovd » Wed Feb 11, 2015 4:21 pm

Don't you think that there are not that much videos from the tour this time? What could be the reason, because on TBONTB a lot fans shared some clips?..
korovnikovd

Postby Maddy » Wed Feb 11, 2015 6:21 pm

korovnikovd wrote:Don't you think that there are not that much videos from the tour this time? What could be the reason, because on TBONTB a lot fans shared some clips?..

Well, I can tell you why I'm not taking any this tour: It's too epic to waste time with filming.
Not sure if others think like this too.. I can only tell from my point of view.
Sacred and Wild.

Postby korovnikovd » Wed Feb 11, 2015 7:00 pm

Maddy wrote:
korovnikovd wrote:Don't you think that there are not that much videos from the tour this time? What could be the reason, because on TBONTB a lot fans shared some clips?..

Well, I can tell you why I'm not taking any this tour: It's too epic to waste time with filming.
Not sure if others think like this too.. I can only tell from my point of view.

If that is the reason than it's only great. :)
korovnikovd

Postby Jere S » Wed Feb 11, 2015 8:55 pm

-
Last edited by Jere S on Sat Feb 02, 2019 6:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jere S

PreviousNext

Return to Gigs