Monsterboard

New DVD 2019 - Recordead Live – Sextourcism in Z7

Discussion about record, singles, videos, comic book etc.

Moderators: Hemitys, psyanide, Nightmare Wings Hell

New DVD 2019 - Recordead Live – Sextourcism in Z7

Postby THE Shadow Stone » Fri May 17, 2019 10:03 pm

So we have the title and the artwork for the long awaited live DVD of Lordi. What do you think about it?
\m/"Sir I Hate to say this but your daughter needs a Sexorcism!"\m/
"Be fucking proud of who you are, just the way you are and just the way you wanna be."
- Mr. L
THE Shadow Stone

Re: New DVD 2019 - Recordead Live – Sextourcism in Z7

Postby MarkusHasADeadache » Sat May 18, 2019 2:28 am

The title is classic Lordi, and while the artwork could be better, it's still good enough to get the point across. But I am beyond excited that we'll finally get an official concert DVD from the band themselves - it's about damn time! And the promise of bonus features on the DVD has me very curious indeed. Maybe we'll finally get to see some of the footage we've been teased with for well over a decade now, like tour and rehearsal footage... Maybe even the "Inferno" music video? A man can dream.
Miss-Elodia - my life partner in crime. <3
"I'm who I am and this is what I do!"
"In the name of the Lordi..."
MarkusHasADeadache

Re: New DVD 2019 - Recordead Live – Sextourcism in Z7

Postby THE Shadow Stone » Tue May 28, 2019 6:43 pm

Well I guess you were right with Inferno as a bonus content and hell yeah I love the title too. Finally they used the pun that was originally planned for TBONTB 'cause if I remember correctly the original title of To Beast was Upgradead. Also I'm really hyped for the documentary part too, it'll be so awesome to finally see the things that happen backstage with the band. Can't wait to finally see it.
\m/"Sir I Hate to say this but your daughter needs a Sexorcism!"\m/
"Be fucking proud of who you are, just the way you are and just the way you wanna be."
- Mr. L
THE Shadow Stone

Return to Releases