Monsterboard

The worst Lordi album?

Discussion about record, singles, videos, comic book etc.

Moderators: Hemitys, psyanide, Nightmare Wings Hell

What´s your worst album of Lordi ?

Get Heavy
14%
The Monsterican Dream
24%
The Arockalypse
20%
Deadache
12%
Babez For Breakfas
29%

Total votes : 83

Re: The worst Lordi album?

Postby Monsterlady38 » Mon Jul 24, 2017 3:24 am

Ghostrider93 wrote:I don't hate albums, all are good, but Monstereophonic is the last in my rank.

It's not for everyone :) I think the album is still growing on me. Scare Force One on the other hand, I never listened to that one often because I crawled under a rock for a bit. My best friend on the other hand ranked Monstereophonic as his #1 probably because he was only getting back into Lordi once he bought tickets for us to see them last summer. I on the other hand was still enjoying Lordi through it all.

Maybe Scare Force One is the one that I'm not fond of......YET. But I certainly do not hate it.
"Honey honey lemme hug you like a spider, honey honey lemme give you evil love
Honey honey lemme kiss you like a viper, open up your heart, receive my evil love"

Blog | Instagram | FB | Lordi Army NA
Monsterlady38

The worst Lordi album

Postby JuliePoiple » Mon Jul 29, 2019 1:44 pm

thats still my favorite replay of all time, GC mcv rushing my m8 as Draconas launches an 8 shadow team rush everyone played exceptionally badly, also shadow team accidental massacre at the hands of a harvester

Dinkleberry, you coming to the next event? we need more C&C3 players
JuliePoiple

The worst Lordi album

Postby Kamcout » Tue Aug 13, 2019 3:41 pm

Sweet. Honestly I think youve got the perfect radio voice.Ill see what I sound like when I grace the radio.... soonPTGmania is sweeping the campus and the underground local scene.

If you loved this informative article as well as you would like to get guidance relating to Where does Stardew Valley take place kindly check out the web site
Kamcout

Previous

Return to Releases