Monsterboard

LorDiary

Discussion about record, singles, videos, comic book etc.

Moderators: Hemitys, psyanide, Nightmare Wings Hell

LorDiary

Postby THE Shadow Stone » Wed Oct 14, 2020 2:08 pm

These 2 links suggest that we'll be getting an autobiography/Lordi history book from Mr. L in 2022 titled LORDIARY (FUCKING FINALLY :twisted: ):
https://www.iltalehti.fi/viihdeuutiset/ ... kVqqTUgf70
https://yle.fi/uutiset/3-11594003?fbcli ... ujUfU62pSk
I REALLY hope it will be written in English tho unlike the Mie Oon Lordi book :P
\m/"Sir I Hate to say this but your daughter needs a Sexorcism!"\m/
"Be fucking proud of who you are, just the way you are and just the way you wanna be."
- Mr. L
THE Shadow Stone

Re: LorDiary

Postby Joni Master » Sat Dec 19, 2020 11:32 am

Cant wait! :twisted:
Joni Master

Postby Milred Sandman » Sat Jan 09, 2021 11:53 pm

So what are your hopes for LorDiary? I hope that Mr.L won't be holding back anything, and that we're getting details about each era that isn't already known.. Around 600-700 pages would be enough to cover most of it, maybe?

Oh, and tons of rare pics! :)

''My Monsters Keep Me Company''
Milred Sandman

Postby MarkusHasADeadache » Sun Jan 10, 2021 2:59 am

^ In the press release announcing the book Mr. Lordi said there's a lot of things he's never publicly and openly talked about that he now will finally bring out into the open in the book. Knowing what a private person he is, I am legitimately curious what kinda stuff it is he means and to what extent he will open up about them.
"I'm who I am and this is what I do!"
"In the name of the Lordi..."
Miss-Elodia is my naughty Lordi girl. <3
MarkusHasADeadache

Postby Joni Master » Sun Jan 10, 2021 1:17 pm

MarkusHasADeadache wrote:^ In the press release announcing the book Mr. Lordi said there's a lot of things he's never publicly and openly talked about that he now will finally bring out into the open in the book. Knowing what a private person he is, I am legitimately curious what kinda stuff it is he means and to what extent he will open up about them.

I dont have big expectation. There was already Mie oon Lordi book and the Monsterimies movie. And if its in Finnish I can see the Finnish media making these negative news about the book because I cant see enought people buying it in Finland. This book is not about Kimi Räikkönen.

Of course I buy and enjoy but sorry if Im so negative... Its like Dark Floors in Finland and Monsterimies movie... They flopped in Finland I think...
Joni Master

Postby alalitsches » Sun Jan 10, 2021 5:28 pm

Not sure if I need to know about his private personality... I'd say, keep all illusions alive.
alalitsches

Return to Releases