Monsterboard

Babez For Breakfast

Discussion about record, singles, videos, comic book etc.

Moderators: Hemitys, psyanide, Nightmare Wings Hell

Postby Sami » Sun Nov 15, 2009 6:31 pm

Would Wolf Hoffman to visit next album? when a man lives in the same town where the Lordi's next album is recorded.
"Haluan otella poron kanssa." (Conan O'Brien Suomen vierailunsa aikana)
Sami

Postby martinmaniac » Sun Nov 15, 2009 6:47 pm

that would be awesome! And could happen actually :D
martinmaniac

Postby judge death » Sun Nov 15, 2009 7:01 pm

Sami wrote:Would Wolf Hoffman to visit next album? when a man lives in the same town where the Lordi's next album is recorded.

If he would work together with Lordi on the new album I would shit bricks. :shock: I really hope that will happen because I´m 200% sure that if he is a guest on the album it will be damn fantastic. :D
Thanks for all the news Mr Lordi!
This is heavy metal reminds of the first name for Lordis first album the heavy metal album. :)
All those track names gives us some ideas of what to expect now. :)
You just made it even harder to wait for the new album XD
Theeee crimeee issssss lifeeeeee, theeee ssseeenteeeenceeeee isss DEATH!
I´m heeereeeee to cureeee you all from your ssssinnssssssss, I´m your ssssalvation.
judge death

Postby Monsta » Sun Nov 15, 2009 7:55 pm

Babez for breakfast= The best songtitle ever! :lol:
It would fit perfect to the name of the album, I can clearly see the cover now with Lordi eating ..... well, I would buy an album with that name dircetly if I saw it! :P
Monsta

Postby Nightmare Wings Hell » Sun Nov 15, 2009 8:42 pm

Well, this is perhaps the best news I've received all day! :D
Brightened up my mood to be sure! So let's see:

Babez For Breakfast, is anybody getting that feeling it's gonna be kinda like Girls Go Chopping or Pyromite? Just a feeling.

Easy As Boiling Kittens: I never knew Lordi would reach that level of awesomeness where kitties would be the ones to suffer. Hilarious title, and hopefully the trakc will be just as good!

As for "This is Heavy Metal" it actually reminds me of:
" THIS IS SPINAL TAP!'
Strange nobody else got this. At least that's the vibe I'm getting from the song title. But yeah, weird title, since I personally consider Lordi more hard rock...but we'll see.

Well, tongues still firmly planted in cheek I see, so this should be quite an entertaining album.
Actually I'm a Plumber.
Nightmare Wings Hell

Postby Doomality » Tue Nov 17, 2009 12:56 am

The song titled "Discoevil" sounds awesome. I like that the rest of the songs are quite humorous. :D I like that. It's good to see that Lordi is taking a bit of a more less serious attempt this time, I think. Maybe it's too early to tell though. Maybe none of these songs will make it.

"This is Heavy Metal" totally reminds of bands like Manowar, Spinal Tap, and Twisted Sister. :lol:
Doomality

Postby ILoveMonsters » Wed Nov 18, 2009 2:57 am

This is all great news, something to look forward to! :D
Yes, I would love a monsterman!
OX Fan
ILoveMonsters

Postby AAore » Sun Nov 22, 2009 8:35 pm

What about "Cut My Head Of" and "Call of The Wedding" ?
Feel Good.
"They always survive while I lose everything"
AAore

Postby Narif » Sun Nov 22, 2009 10:05 pm

Thanks for info
Well to be fair I dont really like the titles,I love Deadache's dark style but...
I said I dont like Deadache when it came out but now I think its their best album so who knows...
Thanks to Halfmetal Alchemist for my avatar and sig
Narif

Postby Nightmare Wings Hell » Tue Nov 24, 2009 6:29 pm

Okay, now that the excitement has cooled down...actually it hasn't!! JUST GOT A PM FROM Mr. LORDI!!! :D
Here's what he wrote: I asked him about the song This Is Heavy Metal, is it a reference to Spinal Tap, and he wrote:

Lordi wrote:Was it inspired by This Is Spinal Tap?
Haha, actually it was not! Not at all. But it´s kinda funny connection, or comparison, but totally unintensional..! I wouldn´t have figured it out myself.

It´s just what it is. It´s a statement. What is heavy metal to me. What it was considered to be when I was a kid and started digging it, and what it is understood to be now.

What I learned to call heavy metal is nowadays called classic rock, for fucks sake. But you know, to me, Twisted Sister, KISS, W.A.S.P. and such, are always gonna mean THE heavy metal to me.

But yeah, about the title, it´s also meant to
A) sound really 80´s, or an instant classic metal song, sounds stupid to some, yeah, but definitely it´ll get a reaction
B) hopefully cause some commotion like Devil Is A Loser,
C) and to be easily understood around the world, no matter how well you speak english, almost everyone should get this title.

And so far, only judging by the reactions of the fans on the forum, it does them all! So, I´m really happy!

U see what I´m going for here..? :wink:
Wait ´till u hear the song, u will know exactly what the title means!

L

(Oh, and feel free to quote this mail on the forum if you want, I´m too lazy to write it again.. Or even copy-paste it, hahahaha!)
Actually I'm a Plumber.
Nightmare Wings Hell

Postby martinmaniac » Tue Nov 24, 2009 6:34 pm

awesome! great to hear. It sounds like they're really hapy about that son as I see it :D
martinmaniac

Postby AAore » Tue Nov 24, 2009 6:34 pm

Thanks for the info.. :P
Feel Good.
"They always survive while I lose everything"
AAore

Postby Terror-Inferno » Tue Nov 24, 2009 6:44 pm

Nightmare Wings Hell wrote:Okay, now that the excitement has cooled down...actually it hasn't!! JUST GOT A PM FROM Mr. LORDI!!! :D
Here's what he wrote: I asked him about the song This Is Heavy Metal, is it a reference to Spinal Tap,

That sounds awesome, I really can't wait to hear the track,

so many months to wait, but I guess it will be worth it!!! :)
Terror-Inferno

Postby PEML94 » Tue Nov 24, 2009 7:35 pm

Yet, people only have said that the album should have the name of a song, but I mean "the monsterican dream" and "the arockalypse" is an album, but none of those is any songs. So couldn't the titel to the album be something completely els? :wink:
PEML94

Postby Mooneyman » Tue Nov 24, 2009 7:46 pm

It's nice to know Mr. Lordi doesn't shy away from making a statement! :D
Mooneyman

Postby _SYNDICATE_ » Tue Nov 24, 2009 8:10 pm

PEML94 wrote:Yet, people only have said that the album should have the name of a song, but I mean "the monsterican dream" and "the arockalypse" is an album, but none of those is any songs. So couldn't the titel to the album be something completely els? :wink:

The Monsterican Dream and The Arocalypse is a lyrics from the songs(BRS, HRH).
_SYNDICATE_

Postby PEML94 » Tue Nov 24, 2009 8:21 pm

_SYNDICATE_ wrote:
PEML94 wrote:Yet, people only have said that the album should have the name of a song, but I mean "the monsterican dream" and "the arockalypse" is an album, but none of those is any songs. So couldn't the titel to the album be something completely els? :wink:

The Monsterican Dream and The Arocalypse is a lyrics from the songs(BRS, HRH).

Ofcourse!! How stupid I am :roll: I nowticed that years ago :lol:

Well, so why coundn't it be a lyrics then? I mean, it looks like everybody thinks that those names that mr Lordi suggested are the only option. XD
PEML94

Postby miss_brutality » Tue Nov 24, 2009 8:33 pm

YAAAAY :lol: Happy xD Now I really want to hear the song!
Forever and Always!
miss_brutality

Postby sven » Sat Nov 28, 2009 10:49 pm

Narif wrote:Thanks for info
Well to be fair I dont really like the titles,I love Deadache's dark style but...
I said I dont like Deadache when it came out but now I think its their best album so who knows...
you are realy a positive person.
sven

Postby judge death » Sat Nov 28, 2009 11:03 pm

Hi there Mr Lordi.
Must say that from all news about the coming album it sounds like it is going in the right direction and sounds better and better all the time and especially that you are going for a more 80s metal style again. :D
Making it harder and harder to wait but it will be worth it and you are doing a such great work! :D

B) hopefully cause some commotion like Devil Is A Loser,
C) and to be easily understood around the world, no matter how well you speak english, almost everyone should get this title.

This sounds exactly what I have been waiting for. :D
I think it fits Lordi perfect as well.

What I learned to call heavy metal is nowadays called classic rock, for fucks sake. But you know, to me, Twisted Sister, KISS, W.A.S.P. and such, are always gonna mean THE heavy metal to me.

Yeah! More or less I have the same view on this, to me as well I would call Kiss, black sabbath, W.A.S.P as heavy metal but now there is such many metal styles and that style is now classic metal but I still call it heavy metal since that is what it was called as well when I grew up...

Enough of babbling, and to some questions(Sorry for babbling :oops: )

We know that you have so far one guest on the album, the mighty Bruce, but will there be more guests in the coming album or have plans for that?
:)

What can we expect from the new album music like besides from what we have got to know from before? The same about the front cover and such? Is it possible that we might hear a teaser or demo from the new album so we easier can see which direction it is going and so we know what to expect? :)

From what I have heard you will have new clothing for the coming new era of Lordi, so how is it going with that and any clue about how the style will change? Will it be big changes from the Deadache look or will it be smaller changes or hmm... yeah any clues for us? :P

Will you release more than one single this summer with the new album and maybe a video? :D

All I could come up with now, I must thank you for reading all this.
But you guys and girls are doing a hellish great work and keep it up. :D
We will stay heavy and wait for the monsters return. :D

Feel free to answer this by pm if you feel for that.
Theeee crimeee issssss lifeeeeee, theeee ssseeenteeeenceeeee isss DEATH!
I´m heeereeeee to cureeee you all from your ssssinnssssssss, I´m your ssssalvation.
judge death

Postby KKE » Sun Nov 29, 2009 1:44 pm

I would really like to know if the single will be available outside Finnland too.

There was already a discussion about that in the german fan area.
Dinner is served!
KKE

Postby thematinator » Fri Dec 04, 2009 5:31 am

Awesome!!! I can't wait for this thanks for the info Mr. Lordi!!!
"They Only Come Out at Night"
thematinator

Postby martinmaniac » Sun Dec 13, 2009 5:45 pm

I've been rehearsing the new Lordi tunes. Now it's time for record company's x-mas party :)

Kita's twitter. Seems they're working much on the new album still ^^ who knows, maybe they'll have something new to tell in January about how it'll sound? :)
martinmaniac

Postby Nightmare Wings Hell » Sun Dec 13, 2009 8:11 pm

martinmaniac wrote:
I've been rehearsing the new Lordi tunes. Now it's time for record company's x-mas party :)

Kita's twitter. Seems they're working much on the new album still ^^ who knows, maybe they'll have something new to tell in January about how it'll sound? :)

Oh definately! I think we'll have some more titles and song thoughts by then :wink: maybe even a hint at the new single.
Actually I'm a Plumber.
Nightmare Wings Hell

Postby mummys » Tue Dec 15, 2009 10:20 am

so there's comming a new cd!
wel it's sound pretty good becuase I can't wait to have it!
=D
mummys

PreviousNext

Return to Releases