Monsterboard

Babez For Breakfast

Discussion about record, singles, videos, comic book etc.

Moderators: Hemitys, psyanide, Nightmare Wings Hell

Postby KKE » Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:42 pm

It isn't clear that any song made with Bruce Kulick (only written with him?) is going to be on the new album.

I also hope for some guests. For the reason Lordi are recording in USA, I believe US Stars-guest-appearance (KISS, A. Cooper, Twisted Sister) will be more likely as for example german tank Udo Dirkschneider (who is also busy with his band U.D.O. ). Although it would be great to hear some more stuff with Udo D.
Dinner is served!
KKE

Postby Nightmare Wings Hell » Wed Dec 30, 2009 2:42 am

KKE wrote:It isn't clear that any song made with Bruce Kulick (only written with him?) is going to be on the new album.

I also hope for some guests. For the reason Lordi are recording in USA, I believe US Stars-guest-appearance (KISS, A. Cooper, Twisted Sister) will be more likely as for example german tank Udo Dirkschneider (who is also busy with his band U.D.O. ). Although it would be great to hear some more stuff with Udo D.

Here here! I am hoping for a TRIO duet actually this time around: Udo, Lordi and actually Dee Snider as well. We all heard him speak on SCG 3, but come on, his singing voice is still in top shape after all these years.
Actually I'm a Plumber.
Nightmare Wings Hell

Postby Mooneyman » Wed Dec 30, 2009 3:33 am

To be perfectly honest, while it's great having big stars who have influenced Lordi in the past on an album, i feel a great song is more of an achievement when it's the band doing it by themselves.

Just my opinion. Either way I'll love it. :lol:
Mooneyman

Postby judge death » Wed Dec 30, 2009 3:27 pm

KKE wrote:It isn't clear that any song made with Bruce Kulick (only written with him?) is going to be on the new album.

I agree with you on that. Since it seems they wont record the album in Finland it is more likely more guest stars can appear in the coming album since it is a lot closer now to where those guests lives. :)
Is hoping for Alice, Kiss, Motley, Twisted sister, Udo, bruce, Ozzy could appear in the album. :)
Theeee crimeee issssss lifeeeeee, theeee ssseeenteeeenceeeee isss DEATH!
I´m heeereeeee to cureeee you all from your ssssinnssssssss, I´m your ssssalvation.
judge death

Postby martinmaniac » Wed Dec 30, 2009 4:14 pm

I agreee a little with Mooney. I think 1 or 2 guest stars will be great, but not too many :) Dee Snider would be so f*cking awesome to hear on the album though:D
martinmaniac

Postby Isa » Wed Dec 30, 2009 4:39 pm

I have impress to be the only fan who don't wait anything :lol:

Dunno about guest and so on, I shouldn't say no but I also shouldn't say I absolutly want one and if one who

At moment band do what they like and make us a nice album on the end, for rest all is good
Our Daddy is the best 'cos he sincerly love us
Isa

Postby Angel Of Death » Wed Dec 30, 2009 4:47 pm

it would be cool if they have some guests on the album. I'm sure it will be a great album like usual. Lets just trust the guys & lady ;)
Angel Of Death

Postby Thomas » Wed Dec 30, 2009 4:50 pm

Why do we need guest start? We got LORDI!! :D
Thomas

Postby KKE » Wed Dec 30, 2009 5:31 pm

I don't want to get an album full of guest star, but maximum 3 bigger guest stars like on Arockalypse would be fine. In addition (just to remember) it's not all the time the vocals which are different: in Chainsaw buffet there is the second guitar played by a guest star. ;)

I'm fine with an album without guest-appearances, but I love seeing some big 80's Hard Rock stars on an album of my favourite band. :twisted:
Dinner is served!
KKE

Postby Mooneyman » Wed Dec 30, 2009 7:03 pm

Again, don't get me wrong, I really do love seeing legends work with my favourite band of all time, but one of the reasons I enjoyed Deadache so much was it was all self-contained. Just a group of monsters (along with some children's choirs (that mysteriously went missing), some boots and a bulldog breathing like it's just run a marathon) doing what they do.

All the same, They Only Come Out at Night and The Chainsaw Buffet are two of my favourite tracks from the Arockalypse.

Luckily I think both the guests and the band themselves understand that moderation is a good thing...everyone seems to know their place. It's all very encouraging, really. Can't complain, I guess. Either way the possibility of guest stars might increase coverage - even Mr. Kulick noted that 'Lordi rock' on his twitter. It's not much, but it's a start. :lol:

It's funny how all these rock legends seem to love Lordi but they still get so much negative attention...It's like a bizzare twist of Grand Funk Railroad. :lol:
Mooneyman

Postby JANE MACEDONIA » Tue Jan 12, 2010 4:34 pm

WHEN THE ALBUM YOU GONNA RELEASE ? :D I'M A BIG FAN FROM MACEDONIA I'M THE ONLY GUY IN MY TOWN TETOVO WHO LISTEN YOU :D COME ON TELL ME MAKE MY DAY HAPPY :D LORDI ROCK'S :D :twisted:
JANE MACEDONIA

Postby KKE » Tue Jan 12, 2010 5:59 pm

As far as I remember, next single is going to be released in May, the album will be released later. Autumn propably. Just search this thread.
Dinner is served!
KKE

Postby Sooophie » Tue Jan 12, 2010 6:58 pm

JANE MACEDONIA wrote:WHEN THE ALBUM YOU GONNA RELEASE ? :D

We don't really know but I think the new single will come out before summer...
Sooophie

Postby miss_brutality » Tue Jan 12, 2010 10:27 pm

:D Think the album will be realeased this summer :) and hey JANE welcome ;)
Forever and Always!
miss_brutality

Postby Anthalerero » Tue Jan 12, 2010 11:39 pm

For what i know a single in may, and the album most likely in august...
~ Proud member of the Kalmageddon Order ~

Never let them see behind the mask at all
The icon must never ever fall

*** ALL HAIL THE FREAKS!!! ***
Anthalerero

Postby monsterboy » Thu Jan 14, 2010 10:37 pm

Yes you are right. I 've red somwere that the single wil come out on the
15 march or may. And the full cd will come out somewere in the half of august.
monsterboy

Postby judge death » Sat Jan 16, 2010 7:49 pm

monsterboy wrote:Yes you are right. I 've red somwere that the single wil come out on the
15 march or may. And the full cd will come out somewere in the half of august.

Kinda late in my opinion, hopes more for early July. But the one who waits for something good never waits too long as they say. :)
As long as the Album gets perfect and well made I don't complain^^
Theeee crimeee issssss lifeeeeee, theeee ssseeenteeeenceeeee isss DEATH!
I´m heeereeeee to cureeee you all from your ssssinnssssssss, I´m your ssssalvation.
judge death

Postby monsterboy » Sat Jan 16, 2010 10:12 pm

Maybe if everything goes well it could come out earlier :roll: (at least I hope so anyway, I hate waiting. it takes so long :( :) )
monsterboy

Postby Nightmare Wings Hell » Sat Jan 16, 2010 10:13 pm

monsterboy wrote:Maybe if everything goes well it could come out earlier :roll: (at least I hope so anyway, I hate waiting. it takes so long :( :) )

Well, recording and mixing an album do take time. So I think the summer is the fastest when we'd get our claws on it.
Actually I'm a Plumber.
Nightmare Wings Hell

Postby Crazeegamer » Wed Jan 20, 2010 8:20 am

Easy as boiling kittens :shock:

lol I could only imagine what the song goes like..

Nah nah, it's easy asss,... boiling kittens *good guitar riff*

:P
Crazeegamer

Postby martinmaniac » Wed Jan 20, 2010 7:39 pm

Mr Lordi, or any member of the band, please post some news here soon about, what we can expect from the new album :D
martinmaniac

Postby AAore » Wed Jan 20, 2010 10:05 pm

I guess there will be some kind of cover of one of the new kiss songs :P
Feel Good.
"They always survive while I lose everything"
AAore

Postby anushka » Wed Jan 20, 2010 10:15 pm

AAore wrote:I guess there will be some kind of cover of one of the new kiss songs :P

Mr. Lordi said there will be no covers on the new album...
"Hella's Forsaken Dolls Team"
anushka

Location: In Monsterland with my only one egyptian god ^^// Czech rep., F28

Postby AAore » Wed Jan 20, 2010 10:30 pm

anushka wrote:
AAore wrote:I guess there will be some kind of cover of one of the new kiss songs :P

Mr. Lordi said there will be no covers on the new album...

Lordi wrote:One thing is for sure, there´s not gonna be cover songs on the next one either. In my mind, covers place is not on an actual album, it could serve as a bonus for a special printing or something. Like with The House for examle.
L
Feel Good.
"They always survive while I lose everything"
AAore

Postby monsterboy » Wed Jan 20, 2010 10:59 pm

I don't mind that there will be no cover songs on the new album. original lordi songs are much betrer.
(but if they make a cover than it's always better the original song.) :D
monsterboy

PreviousNext

Return to Releases