Monsterboard

This Is Heavy Metal single available at Rokkikauppa

Discussion about record, singles, videos, comic book etc.

Moderators: psyanide, Hemitys, Nightmare Wings Hell

Postby Isa » Tue Aug 17, 2010 10:30 am

Banned him shouldn't make that he stop

At moment someone still continue to buy him think, to pay 40 dollar for a single that he buy 3,50€, he should continue
Our Daddy is the best 'cos he sincerly love us
Isa

Postby Prove_Your_Monsterloving » Tue Aug 17, 2010 11:00 am

the man earns his money, joni go on like that, if there are stupid people buying for such an incredible price, there's nothing for it, and it wasn't joni who posted this link http://www.huuto.net/kohteet/lordi---th ... /147050199 , that's ebay who asks really a very large ammount of money....
Prove_Your_Monsterloving

Postby Isa » Tue Aug 17, 2010 11:05 am

I think you really don't know how it work

Ebay take a pourcent of what you buy, from there YOU decide from prize. I also found weird that with being in Finland he ask to pay in dollars not in euro.

No, he didn't post huuto link but if you look it's him the saler there

With act so, it's 4 singles other fans could have it on a decent prize, that they shouldn't have. You have 2 kind of people, the ones who try to help fans who don't have a creditcard (even it's impossible help all) and the one who profite they can't for sale them more than 10 times the prize.

Also he sale without even have them yet. Count you buy him, you pay and after he got a problem and never get single (and then not have pay them), you lose 40 dollars for nothing.
Isa

Postby Mooneyman » Tue Aug 17, 2010 11:59 am

Basically, he's a jerk. Nuff said. He enjoys being a jerk. Leave him to be perpetually hated by everybody on Monsterboard.

Lordi aren't quite a big enough band to collect for anyway and there's hardly going to be much nostalgic value anytime soon. He's wasting his money for the most part. :lol:

Who should we be to question him? Just leave him to slowly slip into insanity as he slowly realises his collection is near enough pointless and that nobody is impressed or gives a crap anymore. :wink:

I'm comfortable collecting my comics - I have little interest in singles. Remember that guys? Not having everything Lordi doesn't make you a better fan. I wouldn't be surprised if Mr. Lordi was a little peeved though.
Mooneyman

Postby Prove_Your_Monsterloving » Tue Aug 17, 2010 12:27 pm

mooneyman... too much stupid words, it's just a forum of metal band....
"Just leave him to slowly slip into insanity" ahahahaah really funny and too seriuos for a fan of such unseriuos band... if he wants to collect, let him do it without calling him a jerk, collect your comicses and don't pay attention to someone you consider a stupid man, it's just "pointless" as you say about what joni is doing
Prove_Your_Monsterloving

Postby Isa » Tue Aug 17, 2010 12:30 pm

You are here since 1 month 1/2, be there for 4 years and we should see if your opinion is still same

And it ain't fact he collect but fact he buy for sale on more than 10 times the prize.

I mean when it's about collect for pleasure we don't say anything, he's far to be the only collector here but he's certainly the only who buy a lot of exemplar for clearly sale them after
Isa

Postby Fairy Of Darkness » Tue Aug 17, 2010 12:56 pm

Hmm... I don't really Like you saying this band is "unserious"

I agree with mooneyman that there indeed is a point where we (the other fans) do not "like" this collecting-urge anymore. And we should just ignore it.
The Devil lost his mind with all that HipHop Shit!
My Monsters Keep Me Company - Always
Fairy Of Darkness

Postby filc » Tue Aug 17, 2010 1:09 pm

Thomas wrote:
filc wrote:Well, I think Joni have to be banned from here. Seriously.

About the carton single stuff, in France all singles are made this way. I have to say it was really strange when back in the days I received my first Lordi single... :D

Filc: He hasn't done anything illegal, so why ban him?

If he has done something illegal, I will say "phone the police" and not ban him. He has no respect for us, the other fans and especially the ones who are not on monsterboard and maybe don't know yet that the single is sold on Rokkikaupa.
"A virgin sacrificed in the blood ritual ? Damn she should've had sex !"
filc

Postby Mooneyman » Tue Aug 17, 2010 1:15 pm

Prove_Your_Monsterloving wrote:mooneyman... too much stupid words, it's just a forum of metal band....
"Just leave him to slowly slip into insanity" ahahahaah really funny and too seriuos for a fan of such unseriuos band... if he wants to collect, let him do it without calling him a jerk, collect your comicses and don't pay attention to someone you consider a stupid man, it's just "pointless" as you say about what joni is doing

I must say, you have a sparkling ability to see when people are being serious or not. Ever heard of comedic exageration? :lol: I'm very impressed, I must say. Joni treats it as far too serious - spending hundreds upon merchandise of a band? Yeah, I'd say that's too serious. It's the same basic concept.

Isa wrote:You are here since 1 month 1/2, be there for 4 years and we should see if your opinion is still same

He annoys me and I haven't been here nearly that long. It's ridiculous. He has no respect for the band making money, only himself. He deserves a few very stern words to open his eyes but let's face it, he listens to nobody as only him and his collection matters.

Back on topic: I'd personally love to see the character on the 'This Is Heavy Metal' single cover become a character in the vain of Eddie the Head is with Iron Maiden. I'd love to see him/it appear at a concert and be hailed as a god. :lol:
Mooneyman

Postby Electrical » Tue Aug 17, 2010 3:46 pm

I can´t believe it, someone actually bought that single for $40 from Ebay! :shock:
Lordiholic since 10.11.2005 :twisted:
Electrical

Postby King » Tue Aug 17, 2010 3:50 pm

It's quite understandable if you don't know of Rokkikauppa and you just notice it there. If there's no other way (if they don't know another way) then they could possibly buy - and so that one did.
King

Postby Nightmare Wings Hell » Tue Aug 17, 2010 4:24 pm

Mooneyman wrote:...spending hundreds upon merchandise of a band? Yeah, I'd say that's too serious. It's the same basic concept.

Shh! Mr. Lordi will hear you and buy more KISS stuff :lol:

Anyway, how did we get to the topic of Joni? Let yoghurt boy buy up the singles and sell them for whatever he wants. His choice, he reaps what he sows. I shall say no more to the matter.

Now I'm actually curious, does anyone know what the BACK of the single looks like?
Last edited by Nightmare Wings Hell on Tue Aug 17, 2010 5:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Actually I'm a Plumber.
Nightmare Wings Hell

Postby PEML94 » Tue Aug 17, 2010 4:29 pm

I also wonder, is there only TIHM on the singles, or is there b-sides too? :)
PEML94

Postby Electrical » Tue Aug 17, 2010 4:35 pm

PEML94 wrote:I also wonder, is there only TIHM on the singles, or is there b-sides too? :)

Only TIHM, because it was a promo single for the radio stations before we had a chance to buy it :P
Lordiholic since 10.11.2005 :twisted:
Electrical

Postby PEML94 » Tue Aug 17, 2010 4:40 pm

Electrical wrote:
PEML94 wrote:I also wonder, is there only TIHM on the singles, or is there b-sides too? :)

Only TIHM, because it was a promo single for the radio stations before we had a chance to buy it :P

Okay, thanks! :D
PEML94

Postby McQuade » Tue Aug 17, 2010 5:05 pm

Just bought myself a copy. Sweet!

And yeah, the postage charges are ridiculous. It wouldn't cost more than one euro to post that single in Finland and they charged me 4.
Oh well.

Some poor bastard bought the single from JoniMaster for 20 euros in Huuto.net.
If only he knew.

I'm honestly surprised that Rokkikauppa didn't put a limit to how many copies can a one person buy.

But hey, it might piss you off, but it's perfectly legal, He can buy as many copies as Rokkikauppa are willing to sell and he can re-sell them for as much as people are ready to pay.

I would probably do it myself if I didn't have any humanity or dignity left.
McQuade

Postby Prove_Your_Monsterloving » Tue Aug 17, 2010 5:28 pm

people start talking not about the topic, but about ONE man who does what he wants and evryone so cares about it, what the reason of it only god knows, mm have a question Rokkikauppa is a magazine in Finland where people can buy CD?? I mean it's not digital? and why the copies only there? why they haven't been sent to another countries, cause some poeple don't have the opportunity to spend a lot of many just to get to Finland to buy only one CD for a little prize...
Prove_Your_Monsterloving

Postby King » Tue Aug 17, 2010 5:29 pm

McQuade wrote:Some poor bastard bought the single from JoniMaster for 20 euros in Huuto.net.

If we stick to the words, how is he/she poor if he bought it to a much more expensive price? And how is he/she bastard? Or is it "just a saying"? :)

McQuade wrote:I'm honestly surprised that Rokkikauppa didn't put a limit to how many copies can a one person buy.

Yes they did. I couldn't buy more than 20 as I tried at the web shop. :)
King

Postby Anthalerero » Tue Aug 17, 2010 6:00 pm

King wrote:
McQuade wrote:I'm honestly surprised that Rokkikauppa didn't put a limit to how many copies can a one person buy.

Yes they did. I couldn't buy more than 20 as I tried at the web shop. :)

You can, if you put two separate orders. But calm down everyone, and don't anger - there will always be people who buy 2 or more pieces of rare things, with resolution to sell it with a bigger prize an earn some money. This is what keeps the whole economy system running.
~ Proud member of the Kalmageddon Order ~

Never let them see behind the mask at all
The icon must never ever fall

*** ALL HAIL THE FREAKS!!! ***
Anthalerero

Postby filc » Tue Aug 17, 2010 6:05 pm

I remember back last year, when AC/DC was playing here in France. A lot of people buyed tickets just in order to sell them an make money. So fans were making fake bids on tickets sale on ebay (up to 8000 euros ! :lol: ). Of course, it was with fake accounts and the seller never get paids. :roll:
"A virgin sacrificed in the blood ritual ? Damn she should've had sex !"
filc

Postby Mooneyman » Tue Aug 17, 2010 6:14 pm

Nightmare Wings Hell wrote:
Mooneyman wrote:...spending hundreds upon merchandise of a band? Yeah, I'd say that's too serious. It's the same basic concept.

Shh! Mr. Lordi will hear you and buy more KISS stuff :lol:

Now I'm actually curious, does anyone know what the BACK of the single looks like?

He's allowed. He's an incredibly decent fellow. He brings us entertainment. :D

I'd love to know what the rear's like too...
Mooneyman

Postby King » Tue Aug 17, 2010 6:17 pm

The back of the single is quite great. It shows the legs of the creature that's on the front cover and at the background there's TV smashed up with axe, Flying V guitar and such "80's" stuff in the ground.
King

Postby Mooneyman » Tue Aug 17, 2010 6:26 pm

King wrote:The back of the single is quite great. It shows the legs of the creature that's on the front cover and at the background there's TV smashed up with axe, Flying V guitar and such "80's" stuff in the ground.

This peaks my interest in buying this release. :mrgreen:
Mooneyman

Postby Isa » Tue Aug 17, 2010 7:06 pm

Prove_Your_Monsterloving wrote:mm have a question Rokkikauppa is a magazine in Finland where people can buy CD?? I mean it's not digital? and why the copies only there? why they haven't been sent to another countries, cause some poeple don't have the opportunity to spend a lot of many just to get to Finland to buy only one CD for a little prize...

Rokkikauppa isn't a magazine but a store

They have a website and send to other country than Finland

Why them ? Simply because they are already the store (website) who sale all official Lordi merchandising and even they are the finnish shop they sale much more on fans than the international one
Isa

Postby monsterboy » Tue Aug 17, 2010 8:04 pm

I am surprised that the single isn't sold out yet. I mean there are 200 thats realy limited. (I hope for the people who want it that they can buy it aswell for a FAIR prise ofcours)
Drummer for Solitude Within
Just support your band that you dig.That´s your "job", That's what makes the rockmachine rolling.
I LOVE OTUS! Proud to be a Lordi fan!
monsterboy

PreviousNext

Return to Releases