Monsterboard

Kalma-Ox-Magnum-G-Stealer

Discussion about band members

Moderators: psyanide, Hemitys, Nightmare Wings Hell

Your favorite bassist?

Poll ended at Sun May 16, 2010 10:33 am

G-Stealer
5
4%
Magnum
9
7%
Kalma
47
39%
Ox
61
50%
 
Total votes : 122

Postby Thomas » Tue May 26, 2009 9:54 am

Ida wrote:I voted OX, even if I love Kalma.

And that's all in respect to Kalma fans. I wasn't aware of Lordi at this point, so I can't say I like him the way he is on stage, as a bassplayer or as a person, which all of this I can tell with OX.


Same as Ida, Kalma is really cool, but voted for OX :)
User avatar
Thomas
 
Posts: 1673
Joined: Thu Feb 08, 2007 7:50 pm
Location: Norway

Postby miss_brutality » Tue May 26, 2009 11:22 am

Thomas wrote:
Ida wrote:I voted OX, even if I love Kalma.

And that's all in respect to Kalma fans. I wasn't aware of Lordi at this point, so I can't say I like him the way he is on stage, as a bassplayer or as a person, which all of this I can tell with OX.


Same as Ida, Kalma is really cool, but voted for OX :)


Same here :) I love Ox a bit more than Kalma
Forever and Always!
User avatar
miss_brutality
 
Posts: 1482
Joined: Wed Feb 25, 2009 4:34 pm
Location: Bulgaria

Postby Music_Ninja » Thu May 28, 2009 3:28 am

i voted for ox. since hes the first member i ever noticed. and then i heard how good he is on bass XD XD
Image
(thanks to ISA for my avatar and siggy :))
OX FAN SINCE MAY 2nd 2009 XD
(IS a baby fan haha)
User avatar
Music_Ninja
 
Posts: 19
Joined: Fri May 08, 2009 11:23 pm
Location: hellview

Postby Awwaa!! » Wed Jun 10, 2009 1:13 pm

Kalma, because I found Lordi when Kalma was the bassist of the Lordi.
Sorry my bad english.
Awwaa!!
 
Posts: 1359
Joined: Sat May 05, 2007 11:02 am

Postby The 13th Nightmare » Tue Jun 30, 2009 12:26 am

While I was tempted to go for Kalma, I decided to opt for OX instead. It's nothing against Kalma, it's just that when I became a fan of Lordi, OX is the Bass player that I know and love in the band.
Heaven Doesn't Want Me Because I'm Too Evil. And Hell Doesn't Want Me Because They Are Afraid I'll Take Over
My Twitter
The 13th Nightmare
 
Posts: 426
Joined: Sun Apr 15, 2007 9:02 pm
Location: Bonnie Scotland. D.O.B. 6/9/85

Postby AAore » Tue Jun 30, 2009 11:08 am

Police Line Do Not Cross wrote:This is very difficult question. I cannot decide Magnum or Ox so I don't vote.

Hmm.. looking at your avatar and signature I think you should vote OX :)
Feel Good.
Image
"They always survive while I lose everything"
User avatar
AAore
 
Posts: 1157
Joined: Thu Oct 16, 2008 3:27 pm
Location: Sweden

Postby monsterboy » Sat Feb 13, 2010 1:10 pm

l voted for KALMA :twisted:

why? becouse he is the best basist Lordi ever had. (ox and magnum are also nice aswell, and I never heard G-stealer playing) But Kalma has nicest costume and for me he was/is the best bass player ever.
Drummer for Solitude Within
Just support your band that you dig.That´s your "job", That's what makes the rockmachine rolling.
Image
I LOVE OTUS! Proud to be a Lordi fan!
User avatar
monsterboy
 
Posts: 946
Joined: Sun May 10, 2009 9:26 pm
Location: Belgium

Postby Cemre' » Sat Feb 13, 2010 1:16 pm

Ox...
hey hey hey hey hey hey ! Pls

OX 4EVER ! and...
Hey lordi! Promised to come to Turkey again! I hope I have not forgotten ...
Cemre'
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Thu Feb 11, 2010 8:44 pm

Postby Cemre' » Sat Feb 13, 2010 1:16 pm

i voted Ox...
hey hey hey hey hey hey ! Pls

OX 4EVER ! and...
Hey lordi! Promised to come to Turkey again! I hope I have not forgotten ...
Cemre'
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Thu Feb 11, 2010 8:44 pm

Postby monsterboy » Sat Feb 13, 2010 1:23 pm

Be AWAre with duble posts (it's against the rules) :wink:
Drummer for Solitude Within
Just support your band that you dig.That´s your "job", That's what makes the rockmachine rolling.
Image
I LOVE OTUS! Proud to be a Lordi fan!
User avatar
monsterboy
 
Posts: 946
Joined: Sun May 10, 2009 9:26 pm
Location: Belgium

Postby Sooophie » Sat Feb 13, 2010 1:41 pm

I voted Kalma because I think is the greatest bass player that Lordi ever had
Last edited by Sooophie on Fri Sep 23, 2016 2:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Sooophie
 
Posts: 713
Joined: Mon Apr 13, 2009 11:20 pm
Location: France

Postby monsterboy » Sat Feb 13, 2010 2:09 pm

Sooophie wrote:I voted Kalma because I think is the greatest bass player that Lordi never had

Yeah man or should I say woman :wink: :)
you don't have to think, in my eyes it's a fact
you rock, all Kalma lovers rocks.
Drummer for Solitude Within
Just support your band that you dig.That´s your "job", That's what makes the rockmachine rolling.
Image
I LOVE OTUS! Proud to be a Lordi fan!
User avatar
monsterboy
 
Posts: 946
Joined: Sun May 10, 2009 9:26 pm
Location: Belgium

Postby Isa » Sat Feb 13, 2010 2:22 pm

Yes but by respect for others, who don't mind the same, say it like "you mind" in place of "it's a fact", is very appreciated

It also evitate quarel and discussion
Image
Our Daddy is the best 'cos he sincerly love us
User avatar
Isa
 
Posts: 5714
Joined: Tue Jul 11, 2006 7:18 am
Location: Beer country ;) - Sex/Age: F36

Postby monsterboy » Sat Feb 13, 2010 2:57 pm

monsterboy wrote:(ox and magnum are also nice aswell, and I never heard G-stealer playing)

And I said in MY eyes it's a fact. I don't know
if it's a fact in real life! AND sure I do have respect for ox/g-stealer/magnum fans, and I didn't say that they stupid or somethig like that. Don't take it all so serious. My brother is an Ox fan, so do I have to hate my brother for that? music is taste you know.
Drummer for Solitude Within
Just support your band that you dig.That´s your "job", That's what makes the rockmachine rolling.
Image
I LOVE OTUS! Proud to be a Lordi fan!
User avatar
monsterboy
 
Posts: 946
Joined: Sun May 10, 2009 9:26 pm
Location: Belgium

Postby Isa » Sat Feb 13, 2010 2:58 pm

Question of taste then nothing can really be a fact since a fact for you isn't a fact for me

And you say "you don't have to think" me I only say that this adding "I think" is also 'cos mind on the way to say something

And for you info, she prefer Kalma, doesn't mean she's a Kalma lover 'cos like you can see on her avatar she's a Awa lover
Image
Our Daddy is the best 'cos he sincerly love us
User avatar
Isa
 
Posts: 5714
Joined: Tue Jul 11, 2006 7:18 am
Location: Beer country ;) - Sex/Age: F36

Postby monsterboy » Sat Feb 13, 2010 3:06 pm

monsterboy wrote:
And I said in MY eyes it's a fact. I don't know
if it's a fact in real


I agree that's just what I said. :)
Drummer for Solitude Within
Just support your band that you dig.That´s your "job", That's what makes the rockmachine rolling.
Image
I LOVE OTUS! Proud to be a Lordi fan!
User avatar
monsterboy
 
Posts: 946
Joined: Sun May 10, 2009 9:26 pm
Location: Belgium

Postby Nightmare Wings Hell » Sat Feb 13, 2010 8:49 pm

I don't mean to be rude, but how on earth can anyone vote for G-Stealer, since no footage of him performing or playing exists?
Actually I'm a Plumber.
User avatar
Nightmare Wings Hell
Moderator
 
Posts: 1761
Joined: Wed Aug 16, 2006 11:18 pm
Location: Ace's Alcohol Cabinet

Postby monsterboy » Sat Feb 13, 2010 9:33 pm

Yeah, there you got a point. Never tought about it eighter :roll:
Drummer for Solitude Within
Just support your band that you dig.That´s your "job", That's what makes the rockmachine rolling.
Image
I LOVE OTUS! Proud to be a Lordi fan!
User avatar
monsterboy
 
Posts: 946
Joined: Sun May 10, 2009 9:26 pm
Location: Belgium

Postby Hellbull_Clan » Mon Dec 27, 2010 12:49 am

I think OX is my favorite seen him live and I like his costume I can't say much about the other two playing but in costumes I think Kalma's is cool as well
User avatar
Hellbull_Clan
 
Posts: 50
Joined: Fri Nov 19, 2010 6:43 pm
Location: somewhere loose in paradise ripping rolling eyes

Previous

Return to Members


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron