Page 3 of 5

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 11:17 am
by Burning Sin
Askon wrote:Yeah, that's Amen! :wink: Other's use boots with very big by soles, but he doesn't! :roll:


I think Amen is not wearing boots with big soles because he is a mummy (have u ever seen a mummy wearing boots with big soles =P)

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 11:38 am
by Nights_of_nightmares
Burning Sin wrote:
Askon wrote:Yeah, that's Amen! :wink: Other's use boots with very big by soles, but he doesn't! :roll:


I think Amen is not wearing boots with big soles because he is a mummy (have u ever seen a mummy wearing boots with big soles =P)


Lol, that would be funny to see :lol: :P

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 11:01 pm
by LostInTheStable
a drag-queen mummy! :lol:

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 6:54 pm
by Abdullah
Amen is the tallest...All of the others are very short...Mr.Lordi is also short and chubby,and Kita looks like a girl.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 6:55 pm
by Burning Sin
Abdullah wrote:Amen is the tallest...All of the others are very short...Mr.Lordi is also short and chubby,and Kita looks like a girl.


You are so kind xD

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 6:58 pm
by Abdullah
Burning sin,it's reality,the guy is fat.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 7:06 pm
by Burning Sin
Abdullah wrote:Burning sin,it's reality,the guy is fat.


Both Kita and mr. Lordi are still sweeeeet =)

Im most worried for mr. Lordi's smoking, he smokes like a train (an old train from 1800 i mean)

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 7:11 pm
by martinmaniac
Abdullah wrote:Burning sin,it's reality,the guy is fat.


show some respect for other people man? :S

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 7:12 pm
by Burning Sin
martinmaniac wrote:
Abdullah wrote:Burning sin,it's reality,the guy is fat.


show some respect for other people man? :S


Yeah. Lucky us that no one in Lordi reads the English discussions :lol:

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 7:15 pm
by martinmaniac
dude, they do that? :roll: mr lordi especially does :roll:

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 7:16 pm
by Burning Sin
HELLO MR LORDI!!!! WE LOVE YOU!!! <3

But srsly, Kita have writen 14 messages since this forum STARTED!

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 7:18 pm
by Isa
Some people should need to have a brain

On a forum, writing stay and they read forum, like Martin say specially Mr Lordi

Honestly, who care how he look in real ?

Does, how he look, change the artist he is ? No it don't have any effect. Then you better focus, on the monster, or the artist and let the man in peace

'cmon right after read he read, it give "we love you". 'cos if he didn't had read MB you shouldn't love him ?

And for your info, you can perfectly read MB without be connected, I mean there NO ONE and NOTHING can proove you that band members don't (or do) read forum.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 7:20 pm
by Burning Sin
I didnt mean to insult anyone (especially Lordi :) ). I just think that it would be nice if they posted more often :(

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 7:21 pm
by Angel Of Death
they are all busy persons. You can't expect from them that they come on the board every day.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 7:22 pm
by martinmaniac
the message which was insulting was the one from Abdullah ;) and I've quoted why Kita does'nt post often so many times, and I'm too lazy to quote it over and over again. Look at his previous posts, and you'll understand me

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 7:23 pm
by Burning Sin
Well I can always expect them to =)

Ok, tbh, I think its time for me to shut up, take my pills and go to bed =)

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 1:16 pm
by Abdullah
If you don't care,Isa,how do they look in person,why did you guys open this thread.It's obvious that Amen is tallest,Kita looks like a kid,Big cheese L is chubby.You can see it trough the costumes.And,I am not disrespecting the guy,it almost seems like you consider Lordi a god.''Nooooooo don't insult him,he is awesome,he is a bodybuilder.''

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 1:23 pm
by Isa
It isn't me who open the threath.

I don't care and found we shouldn't must care about how they look but I also never say that everybody here don't care

I never say he was a bodybuilder and certainly don't consider him like a god, far from it, he's a human like you and me.

I just found that, say on forum, what you say, don't make advance anything, I mean that Kita look like a kid or not, that Lordi is fat or not, that OX should also be fat or not. What does it have to do with Lordi the band ? With the music of Lordi ? What does how they look (can look) have something to do here ?

I don't see how I spend my time have something to do with my brains

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 1:26 pm
by Abdullah
I didn't say Kita,looks like a kid.But he is tall as a kid.You can see it in the pics.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 1:45 pm
by Angel Of Death
Kita & me have the same length...so that makes me a kid too :? nice to know :s

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 1:48 pm
by Abdullah
When you see Kita with platforms,he is as tall as some women.
AoD,you look very young :roll: :wink:

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 1:50 pm
by Angel Of Death
I'm 26 and I'm not so tall...but what the hell is wrong that he isn't so tall??

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 1:54 pm
by Isa
Abdullah wrote:I didn't say Kita,looks like a kid.But he is tall as a kid.You can see it in the pics.


In message right before

Abdullah wrote:.Kita looks like a kid



Edit : I see that some people assume, so much, what they say, that they prefer, edited their message for delete some part of it

Like delete the sentence I quote or fact you say that it's me who need a brain 'cos I spend my time to quarel with teen. (in fact I even quarel with not teenager)

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 1:57 pm
by Abdullah
Angel Of Death wrote:I'm 26 and I'm not so tall...but what the hell is wrong that he isn't so tall??

You look like you're 16-17,didn't say anything about your height.
Who said it's a problem that he's short?

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 2:18 pm
by Angel Of Death
why thank you...that's actually a compiment xD
you think it's a problem that he's short because you say he has the length of a kid.