Monsterboard

What would you do if one Lordi member will date you?

Discussion about band members

Moderators: psyanide, Hemitys, Nightmare Wings Hell

Re: What would you do if one Lordi member will date you?

Postby tsark » Thu Dec 29, 2011 8:40 pm

Take Ox home, drug him, stick him in my basement, take a blood sample, make a clone, give the clone back to the band so they're none the wiser, brainwash the REAL Ox so he believes he's in candyland! I like to treat all my men equally...oh wait when did I last feed them? Oh they're probably fine, there's lots of them down there!

Speaking honestly though I'd just stare into his eyes all day! :3 I'm a sucker for a pair of big brown eyes! :mrgreen:
tsark

Postby miss_brutality » Fri Dec 30, 2011 10:06 am

tsark wrote:Take Ox home, drug him, stick him in my basement, take a blood sample, make a clone, give the clone back to the band so they're none the wiser, brainwash the REAL Ox so he believes he's in candyland! I like to treat all my men equally...oh wait when did I last feed them? Oh they're probably fine, there's lots of them down there!

:shock: Best. Idea. Ever. !!! :D
Forever and Always!
miss_brutality

Postby tsark » Fri Dec 30, 2011 4:38 pm

miss_brutality wrote: :shock: Best. Idea. Ever. !!! :D

COPYRIGHT!! XD hahahaa! He'd be alright, Johnny Depp's in for the same treatment! Although I might sell his clones to make enough money for the sciency equipment! ;)
tsark

Postby PEML94 » Fri Dec 30, 2011 6:05 pm

tsark wrote:Speaking honestly though I'd just stare into his eyes all day! :3 I'm a sucker for a pair of big brown eyes! :mrgreen:

But OX has green eyes :)

aaaaah *drools* I love those eyes!
PEML94

Postby tsark » Sat Dec 31, 2011 12:31 am

Whoops nearly forgot! lol! Whatever colour they are if I'm close enough to look into them I'm close enough to administer the death grip! None can escape!! Mwuhahahhahaaaaa!!! :lol:
tsark

Postby Monsterlady38 » Wed Mar 06, 2013 5:27 pm

If I had a date with Mr. Lordi I'd go on a nice picnic with him in the park or maybe it's a park in HELL! :twisted: it's only fair if I let him eat all the chocolate cause he might get really hungry for it once I pull it out of the picnic basket! :lol: Then we would sit and watch the clouds go by and he's got his arm around me. :oops: but while that's happening we will have Lordi music blasting in the park on the radio and then when people start to notice the music thats when Mr. Lordi and I shall sing a duet together. :oops:

When the night falls I'll get his autograph, we'll take pictures together, and then maybe do something else funny like scare the people walking through the park at night! :lol: Then he'll walk me home and when we reach my house I'll give him a big goodnight hug and maybe a kiss too but only if he's okay with it :lol: and kiss him on the cheek (if he lets me that is :lol: )
"Honey honey lemme hug you like a spider, honey honey lemme give you evil love
Honey honey lemme kiss you like a viper, open up your heart, receive my evil love"

Blog | Instagram | FB | Lordi Army NA
Monsterlady38

Postby MonsterMonster21 » Wed Mar 06, 2013 6:37 pm

Honestly if i had a date with one of them (not mentioning who :oops: but i think you guys know) i'd go see a horror movie with them (so original) :lol:
and as we walked out of the cinema and they looked at me (with there white cat eyes).... :roll:
i'd do a funny little dance and faint

(since in fanfic's I've read they help you and bring you to yours or there's apartment
and end up spending more time with you :mrgreen: )
It was hate at first sight for us darling,The lady and the tramp rabid and snarling,
Awkward lovers and charmers worth mauling,It's a match made in hell, cupid's squalling
MonsterMonster21

Postby Ghostrider93 » Sun Mar 01, 2015 9:31 am

If I could with Hella, it would be a dream come true. :oops:
First, I would go for a walk in the forest with her (the night, of course lol) I could show her the area around my village, and we would go to the middle of the clearing to watch the stars together. Then we go home me and we listen to several metal bands in the living room, and we sing together. Next, we make an evening of horror films, together, for the rest of the night. I will ask a photo with her, a autograph, and finally, if she will allow me, I would put my arm around her waist, and I would give her a kiss (and I allow her to kiss me, of course). :wink:
Be yourself! Do not be ashamed to show what you like, and do not be ashamed to admit that you are different.
Ghostrider93

Postby Maddy » Sun Mar 01, 2015 10:53 am

Aw, seems like you're all kinda romantic when it comes to this.. Am I broken, or something?
And if tsark's idea isn't the best one ever, I don't know what else could be! :lol:

If I'd had the chance to go on a date (and who'd I pick? Either Mana or Hella. :P) I'd probably go and watch a hockey game/go to a concert/hang out in a bar/party - the monstrous way (xD)/hang out in the city, or nature/[...]list could go on forever with stuff like this.
I don't really like this cheesy, romantic, whatever stuff. I'd prefer to have some plain fun time, without any ulterior motive.
Sacred and Wild.

Postby korovnikovd » Sun Mar 01, 2015 12:07 pm

I'd compete with Mr. Lordi who can name all the KISS albums' titles faster.
korovnikovd

Previous

Return to Members