Monsterboard

Lordi Twitter

Discussion about band members

Moderators: psyanide, Hemitys, Nightmare Wings Hell

Postby martinmaniac » Sun Apr 25, 2010 6:29 pm

i think you should remove that - even though it sounds a bit fucked heh :P
User avatar
martinmaniac
 
Posts: 1134
Joined: Tue Jan 15, 2008 10:39 pm
Location: metal metal land

Postby Valnum » Sun Apr 25, 2010 6:36 pm

Why should I remove my post? There's nothing wrong: I have seen someone posting as Kita, but he's not mentioned in Lordiofficial links (Ox and Amen are). I'm only wondering if he's the real Kita or someone else posting as Kita (it could happen). If you're saying that because there's a picture, I'm not responsible for that.
It's time to get heavy!
Valnum
 
Posts: 17
Joined: Mon Jun 08, 2009 11:17 pm
Location: Esneux, Belgium

Postby Isa » Sun Apr 25, 2010 6:42 pm

At moment you post the link you are and broke the rules who say

Same goes with unmasked photos of the band members and linking to a webpage that might contain this kind of information


Like you have can see no one have posted the link on forum and you can't found it in official

Is it so hard to guess why ?

But yeah if you prefer that a admin remove it in place of you, feel free but at least mind a bit on what I say
Image
Our Daddy is the best 'cos he sincerly love us
User avatar
Isa
 
Posts: 5715
Joined: Tue Jul 11, 2006 7:18 am
Location: Beer country ;) - Sex/Age: F36

Postby Valnum » Sun Apr 25, 2010 6:57 pm

Isa wrote:At moment you post the link you are and broke the rules who say

Same goes with unmasked photos of the band members and linking to a webpage that might contain this kind of information


Like you have can see no one have posted the link on forum and you can't found it in official

Is it so hard to guess why ?

But yeah if you prefer that a admin remove it in place of you, feel free but at least mind a bit on what I say


I'm sorry but but browsing on Twitter, I saw someone posting about Mr Lordi, Michael Wagner, the album recording, ...
It is normal for me to wonder if this person posting is Kita, as he's showing his picture. My question was not is this person shown on the picture is Kita or not, I am only wondering if the person posting is Kita (I don't care about what the monsters look like in real life) Ox said once he has not an Facebook page, nor Mr Lordi. So why would be Kita unmasked on Twitter? Maybe it is someone stealing Kita's identity.

From the moment the supposed members are posting on a public network (Twitter), giving informations about the album recording and other members giving with their monsters name, why those supposed members would post their unmasked picture?
It's time to get heavy!
Valnum
 
Posts: 17
Joined: Mon Jun 08, 2009 11:17 pm
Location: Esneux, Belgium

Postby Isa » Sun Apr 25, 2010 7:02 pm

Fallen One answer to your question when edit your post

And if Kita do it so it's that he have his reason. His twitter was the first created and was not do for giving lordi info, at least it's so I see it

You could also ask by pm like some other do after see the picture
Image
Our Daddy is the best 'cos he sincerly love us
User avatar
Isa
 
Posts: 5715
Joined: Tue Jul 11, 2006 7:18 am
Location: Beer country ;) - Sex/Age: F36

Postby monsterboy » Mon Jun 14, 2010 9:18 pm

just what Amen would say:
This motherfucker is fake:


http://twitter.com/Lordi_official
Drummer for Solitude Within
Just support your band that you dig.That´s your "job", That's what makes the rockmachine rolling.
Image
I LOVE OTUS! Proud to be a Lordi fan!
User avatar
monsterboy
 
Posts: 946
Joined: Sun May 10, 2009 9:26 pm
Location: Belgium

Postby PEML94 » Mon Jun 14, 2010 9:37 pm

Hate people who does stuff like that :evil:
User avatar
PEML94
 
Posts: 908
Joined: Thu Nov 05, 2009 8:21 pm
Location: Sweden|Gender: Female|Age: 18

Postby Isa » Mon Jun 14, 2010 9:41 pm

In reality this twitter was there before the official one we know
Image
Our Daddy is the best 'cos he sincerly love us
User avatar
Isa
 
Posts: 5715
Joined: Tue Jul 11, 2006 7:18 am
Location: Beer country ;) - Sex/Age: F36

Postby monsterboy » Mon Jun 14, 2010 9:52 pm

yeah , but still You don't do such things.
Drummer for Solitude Within
Just support your band that you dig.That´s your "job", That's what makes the rockmachine rolling.
Image
I LOVE OTUS! Proud to be a Lordi fan!
User avatar
monsterboy
 
Posts: 946
Joined: Sun May 10, 2009 9:26 pm
Location: Belgium

Postby Isa » Mon Jun 14, 2010 9:59 pm

I mean there that you never know it was the previous official but that one who do it lose password or mail, that it wasn't managed by the same people than actual but still maybe not fake
Image
Our Daddy is the best 'cos he sincerly love us
User avatar
Isa
 
Posts: 5715
Joined: Tue Jul 11, 2006 7:18 am
Location: Beer country ;) - Sex/Age: F36

Postby PEML94 » Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:21 pm

I don't think it's an old twitter, I think it's a fake. Otherwise, you probably should have heard of it, because it can't be old, since it have the deadache picture.
User avatar
PEML94
 
Posts: 908
Joined: Thu Nov 05, 2009 8:21 pm
Location: Sweden|Gender: Female|Age: 18

Postby Thomas » Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:27 pm

Isa wrote:I mean there that you never know it was the previous official but that one who do it lose password or mail, that it wasn't managed by the same people than actual but still maybe not fake


Uhm.. Amen just wrote HIMSELF: "This motherfucker is FAKE" so that means, that the user is a FAKE
User avatar
Thomas
 
Posts: 1673
Joined: Thu Feb 08, 2007 7:50 pm
Location: Norway

Postby PEML94 » Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:32 pm

Thomas wrote:
Isa wrote:I mean there that you never know it was the previous official but that one who do it lose password or mail, that it wasn't managed by the same people than actual but still maybe not fake


Uhm.. Amen just wrote HIMSELF: "This motherfucker is FAKE" so that means, that the user is a FAKE

Amen didn't wrote that. He wrote it about a guy on Facebook called "MrAmen TheGuitarist", he was the one that was fake. Monsterboy just said it like this: "This is what Amen would have said". He didn't mean that Amen actually said it.
User avatar
PEML94
 
Posts: 908
Joined: Thu Nov 05, 2009 8:21 pm
Location: Sweden|Gender: Female|Age: 18

Postby Thomas » Tue Jun 15, 2010 5:59 pm

PEML94 wrote:
Thomas wrote:
Isa wrote:I mean there that you never know it was the previous official but that one who do it lose password or mail, that it wasn't managed by the same people than actual but still maybe not fake


Uhm.. Amen just wrote HIMSELF: "This motherfucker is FAKE" so that means, that the user is a FAKE

Amen didn't wrote that. He wrote it about a guy on Facebook called "MrAmen TheGuitarist", he was the one that was fake. Monsterboy just said it like this: "This is what Amen would have said". He didn't mean that Amen actually said it.


Oh okay then, sorry, my bad :)
User avatar
Thomas
 
Posts: 1673
Joined: Thu Feb 08, 2007 7:50 pm
Location: Norway

Postby Mooneyman » Tue Jun 15, 2010 9:41 pm

Ox's and my new boots ready, well, without paint. Snakes, fur, chains, 1200 studs. My new face done too. -L


Thanks for that, Mr. L :wink:
Mooneyman
 
Posts: 1409
Joined: Tue Dec 02, 2008 8:23 pm

Postby PEML94 » Thu Jun 17, 2010 2:21 pm

MrOXOFFICIAL wrote:This time we're gonna find out in the photoshoot if my boots actually fit me! Exciting!


One step closer on the costumes! :D
User avatar
PEML94
 
Posts: 908
Joined: Thu Nov 05, 2009 8:21 pm
Location: Sweden|Gender: Female|Age: 18

Postby _eesti999_ » Tue Oct 05, 2010 8:12 am

I don't know, what about you, but I see the last post posted on August 5th. Looks like the post had been deleted?
User avatar
_eesti999_
 
Posts: 3126
Joined: Sun Mar 11, 2007 10:17 pm
Location: Estonia (Pärnu)

Postby Isa » Tue Oct 05, 2010 8:43 am

Can also be a twitter bug because all info about BfB release are also gone, I don't see why they should delete that
Image
Our Daddy is the best 'cos he sincerly love us
User avatar
Isa
 
Posts: 5715
Joined: Tue Jul 11, 2006 7:18 am
Location: Beer country ;) - Sex/Age: F36

Postby PEML94 » Wed Nov 17, 2010 6:53 pm

Amens twitter wrote:About "Everything For Money" by So and my solo in it..Well, I recorded it six months ago when time was different..Today I would NOT do it.

Aren't Amen and Kita still friends?
User avatar
PEML94
 
Posts: 908
Joined: Thu Nov 05, 2009 8:21 pm
Location: Sweden|Gender: Female|Age: 18

Postby King » Wed Nov 17, 2010 7:11 pm

PEML94 wrote:
Amens twitter wrote:About "Everything For Money" by So and my solo in it..Well, I recorded it six months ago when time was different..Today I would NOT do it.

Aren't Amen and Kita still friends?


Based on info I've got; yes. But that tweet is understandable in all the ways. Makes me a bit sad, but the sadness goes away when I think of how understandable the tweet is, if y'know what I mean. :)
I'm the carnivore Rex sinking fangs in your flesh!
User avatar
King
 
Posts: 4395
Joined: Wed Aug 09, 2006 2:17 pm
Location: F I N

Postby Isa » Wed Nov 17, 2010 7:15 pm

There is a lot of reason why he shouldn't do it now and a lot don't have anything to do with friendship
Image
Our Daddy is the best 'cos he sincerly love us
User avatar
Isa
 
Posts: 5715
Joined: Tue Jul 11, 2006 7:18 am
Location: Beer country ;) - Sex/Age: F36

Postby monsterboy » Wed Nov 17, 2010 9:21 pm

Isa wrote:There is a lot of reason why he shouldn't do it now and a lot don't have anything to do with friendship


That's exacly how I would say it.
Drummer for Solitude Within
Just support your band that you dig.That´s your "job", That's what makes the rockmachine rolling.
Image
I LOVE OTUS! Proud to be a Lordi fan!
User avatar
monsterboy
 
Posts: 946
Joined: Sun May 10, 2009 9:26 pm
Location: Belgium

Postby judge death » Mon Jan 24, 2011 9:16 pm

Are they updating their twitter lately or is it silent since in November? :?
Theeee crimeee issssss lifeeeeee, theeee ssseeenteeeenceeeee isss DEATH!
I´m heeereeeee to cureeee you all from your ssssinnssssssss, I´m your ssssalvation.
User avatar
judge death
 
Posts: 6262
Joined: Tue May 30, 2006 10:10 am
Location: Deadworld

Postby Isa » Mon Jan 24, 2011 9:20 pm

Only for Lordi here are the tweet posted after november

Thank you Spain, France and Netherlands! We had a blast! Tonight Burglengenfeld, Germany!


The Metal Dude who jumps on stage with us every night, has his own Facebook! http://www.facebook.com/people/Dick-Sto ... 1683626679 \,,/


B4B European Tour is almost over - tonight is the last show here in Hannover. It's been blast and we gonna miss all our fans!! \,,/


We wanna thank our fans and our crew for the amazing Europe For Breakfast-tour from the bottom of our hearts! Thank you! YOU rock!!!


Happy 2011 everyone and thank you for 2010!!!


There was some tweet in november too, during tour
Image
Our Daddy is the best 'cos he sincerly love us
User avatar
Isa
 
Posts: 5715
Joined: Tue Jul 11, 2006 7:18 am
Location: Beer country ;) - Sex/Age: F36

Postby King » Mon Jan 24, 2011 9:58 pm

judge death wrote:Are they updating their twitter lately or is it silent since in November? :?


You can always check www.twitter.com/lordiofficial ;)
I'm the carnivore Rex sinking fangs in your flesh!
User avatar
King
 
Posts: 4395
Joined: Wed Aug 09, 2006 2:17 pm
Location: F I N

PreviousNext

Return to Members


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron