Monsterboard

OTUS

Discussion about band members

Moderators: psyanide, Hemitys, Nightmare Wings Hell

Re: New monster OTUS

Postby Monsta » Wed Feb 15, 2012 9:21 pm

I heard about it this morning, still feels so unreal. Extremely shocking news, my thoughts goes to his family and friends, and Lordi ofcourse. I wished we would've got to know him better before he passed away ...

Rest in peace Tonmi, you will be missed.
Monsta

Postby sfmy » Wed Feb 15, 2012 9:29 pm

R.I.P Otus :(
we miss you :'(
R.I.P Ryan Dunn

R.I.P Otus
sfmy

Postby ginacartoon » Wed Feb 15, 2012 9:47 pm

Even though we have never met, I just bet you're an awesome guy to talk to after the show, R.I.P dude....
ginacartoon

Postby Ansem » Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:07 pm

Sad news, RIP Otus. :(
Need to make a new sig if I have time. :$
Ansem

Postby Hardluck Woman » Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:29 pm

I just can't believe what has happened.. My heart stopped beating immediately after I opened my computer. First thought was that this must be a joke, but no.. I can't believe, I can't realize this, I can't find any words..

And this feels so unfair. So much has happened in the band in a very short time. It would have been so great to hear Otus playing.
I don't care if you don't like me.
Hardluck Woman

Postby Lilyth Von Gore » Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:33 pm

Otus, I never got the chance to meet you.
I heard about it this morning when my boyfriend texted me and told me. He'd heard about it on the Finnish news.
It's such a shame that this has happened.
May you rest in peace Otus.
Dr. Sin is in, baby. Say hello to Miss Crowbar.
Kalmageddon, baby.

"Don't let anyone tell you they're better than you" - Mr. Lordi.
Lilyth Von Gore

Postby Ami » Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:44 pm

Oh God..i still cant believe it
R.I.P. Mr. Otus :cry:
Ami

Postby andy4600 » Thu Feb 16, 2012 1:41 am

Still quite hasn't sunk in :(

He was such a special talent that left us way to soon. Never got the chance to see him live myself, but from what I saw from Video's he was incredible. Never seen anyone play the drums with the same amount of attitude and passion as Tonmi did. He's already missed. RIP Tonmi.

I'm sure he's in Heaven Rocking with Dio, Rest in Peace Tonmi :cry:
Tomni 'Otus' Lillman - Gone but never forgotten

Twitter - @AndrewOXLowe
http://andylowe.blog.com/
andy4600

Postby Good To Be Bad Girl » Thu Feb 16, 2012 2:13 am

Otus.... I still can't believe it... I was waiting for someone to tell us it was all just a sick joke, or yourself to suddenly write on your facebook how we all were crazy and where the heck we got this from.... This has truly been one of the worst days of my life... I lost my favourite monster in my favourite band, but I also lost a friend, and someone who held a piece of my heart.... I was in love with you, and each time we talked you made my life a little better and my heart a little warmer. I'll never forget our crazy, nerdy conversations about our tarantulas and about your cats and my rats.... Or our interests for tattoos... You were such a warm, kind, funny, and understanding man.... I cared about you a lot, and I am proud to call you my friend....

You said "you have a great mom!", and thought she was so cool, the day she bought me an airgun... She never forgot that... You brought smiles on everybody's faces, and made people very happy. Among them me... You made my life a little brighter... I'll never forget you....

Rest in peace Tonmi/Otus...... I love you, my friend.....

....Say hi to Dio and Reverend from me, will you?

|Otus Vampire Trio| and |The Awesome Threesome| <3
Miss Banana Norway 2010 <3 || Trapped Bird, my monster-padawan! \,,/
Good To Be Bad Girl

Postby Hanako » Thu Feb 16, 2012 4:27 am

I heard the sadden and sad news last night ( it's morning in my country now ). It was a terrible shock. Even now It feels unreal... I don't know what to say...
I hoped to meet him. I couldn't see him on stage even once after all...
Otus, we all miss you...
Hanako
Hanako

Postby Milred Sandman » Thu Feb 16, 2012 12:33 pm

Even though I've never met him I miss him SO much!! :cry:

For me, he was the only one who could replace Kita. I loved his drumfills during the songs, his drumsolos, his sence of humour, he seemed like a really good friend. God bless his family and friends. Like OX said on his twitter: You left us way to soon!

I'm speechless.

R.I.P Otus ( 1973- 2012) :cry:

''My Monsters Keep Me Company''
Milred Sandman

Postby _eesti999_ » Thu Feb 16, 2012 8:47 pm

Good friend of Otus, Tarja Oso, who found Otus dead, told that it wasn't crime, suicide or anything else vague conditions. Yet, it isn't known when Otus exactly died, as it is based on speculations. It was somekind of illness. Although he had been ill for some time, his passing away was very sudden.
_eesti999_

Postby Isa » Thu Feb 16, 2012 9:05 pm

Speculations you say it.

His family and the band no one have answer on question "how does he die ?", is respect their desire, do not say it, too much ?
Our Daddy is the best 'cos he sincerly love us
Isa

Postby PEML94 » Thu Feb 16, 2012 9:18 pm

Isa wrote:Speculations you say it.

His family and the band no one have answer on question "how does he die ?", is respect their desire, do not say it, too much ?

Perhaps, but not knowing is really hard, and it doesn't make the wound in the heart of us fans heal any sooner ....
PEML94

Postby Isa » Thu Feb 16, 2012 9:24 pm

Even we should know, should it change the fact he's gone ?

I know from what some musician I like die, I ignore how some others die but at the end pain is same.

Count it's really from sickness, we never have know he was sick and I guess it was 'cos he didn't would fans to know, they maybe not told it by respect for what he would. It's very hard do not can talk, do see people say it's a crime or a suicide with know it's know that (here I always mean IF it's really sickness) then if they still shut up it's that they have good reason for
Isa

Postby Ida » Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:43 pm

Isa wrote:Even we should know, should it change the fact he's gone ?

I know from what some musician I like die, I ignore how some others die but at the end pain is same.

Count it's really from sickness, we never have know he was sick and I guess it was 'cos he didn't would fans to know, they maybe not told it by respect for what he would. It's very hard do not can talk, do see people say it's a crime or a suicide with know it's know that (here I always mean IF it's really sickness) then if they still shut up it's that they have good reason for

No one said they need to tell us WHAT sickness he passed away from, just that it's the c.o.d. It will ease the mind for the ones that were close to him, but yet not close enough to be the inner circle, if you understand what I mean.

That's what she means.

Rest in Peace, dearest Otus.
Swedish Lordi Crew
In Memorian - Kita|||Otus Vampire Trio|
Ida
B.A. Nana

Postby Isa » Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:48 pm

I can understand what you mean but those who where more close of him (but not in inner circle like you say) can ask on band it can be that they should then decide to told to those only.

It's not I don't understand desire of some do know, i'm a big fan myself but I still prefer respect a wish do not say, I have myself in past must shut up

We all know and I hope all agree that for the moment band need time for them, let them the time they need and they should after can see for communications with also care of fans's feeling that they certainly understand
Isa

Postby miss_brutality » Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:02 pm

I believe it's none of out business how or why he passed away .. just sayin. It's something for his family to know.
Forever and Always!
miss_brutality

Postby LuciadeSiracusa » Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:04 pm

It is sad and this terrible news has broken our hearts.

But I think family and friends have good reason to say nothing. Honestly, perhaps know what happened might make us feel worse.
And, worst of all, it doesn't bring him back.
But I understand that we need to do our grief.

Don't forget to tell your relatives, friends and people near you that you love them : they always go away too soon.

Rest in peace, Drummer Boy.
LuciadeSiracusa

Postby Good To Be Bad Girl » Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:20 pm

And yet, my mind and heart won't be at peace until I know exactly what happened to him.... I need to know... It's devastating not knowing what took him away from us, and the questions I'm left with is driving me crazy..... That's worse than knowing the cause....
|Otus Vampire Trio| and |The Awesome Threesome| <3
Miss Banana Norway 2010 <3 || Trapped Bird, my monster-padawan! \,,/
Good To Be Bad Girl

Postby Nilian » Fri Feb 17, 2012 12:36 am

Good To Be Bad Girl wrote:And yet, my mind and heart won't be at peace until I know exactly what happened to him.... I need to know... It's devastating not knowing what took him away from us, and the questions I'm left with is driving me crazy..... That's worse than knowing the cause....

I want to know the cause too.
They will just be an ember
Yet your flame's burning high
They will not be remembered
Yet your sound is alive
Nilian

Postby anushka » Fri Feb 17, 2012 2:07 am

I think most of us want to. I think it´s quite natural you want to know that. Maybe it won´t be said this week or in some other weeks. But one day we will know. Everything wants time and expecially in this case. His family and friends need time to come to terms with this. And when it will happen (and it will, it always will) they maybe say us.
"Hella's Forsaken Dolls Team"
anushka

Location: In Monsterland with my only one egyptian god ^^// Czech rep., F28

Postby thematinator » Fri Feb 17, 2012 7:26 am

Very Sad news,another great musician gone way too soon, RIP Otus.

I wish he would've had a chance to record with lordi, he would've been great, Hopefully the band recorded some of the shows they played with him.
"They Only Come Out at Night"
thematinator

Postby Hemitys » Fri Feb 17, 2012 9:25 am

Nilian wrote:
Good To Be Bad Girl wrote:And yet, my mind and heart won't be at peace until I know exactly what happened to him.... I need to know... It's devastating not knowing what took him away from us, and the questions I'm left with is driving me crazy..... That's worse than knowing the cause....

I want to know the cause too.

If they want to give an official statement, they will do it. This is a tragic thing and we should show some respect and not speculate this any further here.
A Monster Heart Is A Hell To Tear Apart
Hemitys
Site Admin

Postby Dezalene » Fri Feb 17, 2012 9:32 pm

It's a tragedy I'll never get to meet him in person.

R.I.P. Otus. My condolences go to the grieving band, friends, and family members.

As for the cause of death, if it becomes public, then it becomes public. Until then, speculation and asking about it further could cause more harm than good. Remain patient, and in the mean time, mourn his passing.
~In November I lost my family. They took away all my friends and blamed insanity!~
New DA / Old DA
Dezalene

PreviousNext

Return to Members