Monsterboard

Amen Interview

Discussion about band members

Moderators: psyanide, Hemitys, Nightmare Wings Hell

Amen Interview

Postby Salutations » Fri Oct 08, 2010 10:46 pm

Found an interview with Amen from last year.
What can I say - could he of been .. I can think of lots of words but I can not find one word that accurately describes what I want to say.
All I will say is that I will take my loyalty/support elsewhere - to a band that appreciates loyalty and support.
Salutations

Re: Amen Interview

Postby Arwiel » Fri Oct 08, 2010 10:56 pm

Salutations wrote:Found an interview with Amen from last year.
What can I say - could he of been .. I can think of lots of words but I can not find one word that accurately describes what I want to say.
All I will say is that I will take my loyalty/support elsewhere - to a band that appreciates loyalty and support.

What interview? :S:S:S
"The pain needs music from Lordi to be conquered, or else I wouldn't be able to bear it."
Arwiel

Postby Ida » Fri Oct 08, 2010 10:57 pm

Are you saying that Amen said something that made you think Lordi dislike their fans?
Swedish Lordi Crew
In Memorian - Kita|||Otus Vampire Trio|
Ida
B.A. Nana

Postby Arwiel » Fri Oct 08, 2010 11:00 pm

Ida wrote:
Are you saying that Amen said something that made you think Lordi dislike their fans?

I donät think he do, When I wrote to him last time, a e-mail, he did'nt sound like he dissliked their fans. :S Or did the Interview say something else? :S It scared me of, this. :S (In this time with Kita and that)
"The pain needs music from Lordi to be conquered, or else I wouldn't be able to bear it."
Arwiel

Postby Isa » Fri Oct 08, 2010 11:05 pm

Maybe he read the interview where press had use Amen's word and make it like he say that Finnish ain't good and so on

There also was once a interview where they had could write it like he had say Lordi should be better than Paul Stanley (if I remember)

I mean there that there is more than one interview where press use words and give them a absolutly other meaning than what he mean
Our Daddy is the best 'cos he sincerly love us
Isa

Postby Ida » Fri Oct 08, 2010 11:08 pm

If it was a paperinterview, it could have been changed.

No the particular answer, but they can have taken something out of its context. I made an interview with Gotthards guitarrist this winter and I had to shorten down one of his answers. My "edit" did not change the context, but then again, I'm a "nice" journalist that rather print too long than change it.

Journalists are encouraged to do this. To highlight some parts. To twist it.

And lets say Amen doesnt care about his fans (which makes me LOL big since he has been nothing but kind to me) Why punish the entire band?
Swedish Lordi Crew
Ida
B.A. Nana

Postby Hemitys » Fri Oct 08, 2010 11:09 pm

I'm not sure are you talking about the "Paul Stanley accident" or the "finnish fans accident" but both of them have been solved and talked over by the band and by the fans here. In both cases the media took words from Amen's mouth and created articles which weren't even close to the truth.
A Monster Heart Is A Hell To Tear Apart
Hemitys
Site Admin

Postby Isa » Fri Oct 08, 2010 11:10 pm

Salutations, just for your info. Here is Amen's last tweet

Hey fellas, it's been a quite week in the Lordi world. Woh. Let's hope something good comes out of this.. Love ya.
Our Daddy is the best 'cos he sincerly love us
Isa

Postby Hemitys » Fri Oct 08, 2010 11:12 pm

About the Paul Stanley-argument, here's something:

http://forum.lordi.fi/viewtopic.php?p=4 ... ley#432874
A Monster Heart Is A Hell To Tear Apart
Hemitys
Site Admin

Postby Arwiel » Fri Oct 08, 2010 11:18 pm

Amen has allways been Nice to me, I don't Belive that he disslike his fans or something. :wink:

His a very nice and good person. :D:D

And yeah, Newspapers changed things often.
Arwiel

Postby S92 » Fri Oct 08, 2010 11:43 pm

Please show us the interview.. I don't believe Amen would say such a thing. Whenever I have e-mailed him, and when I met him backstage, he was the nicest and most genuine down-to-earth guy I have ever met. I think this is another fine case of the wonderful media twisting people's words again.

S92
"Is that you, Roberto?"
S92

Postby King » Fri Oct 08, 2010 11:49 pm

Amen is just awesome. I could write a book of his kindness but I'm too tired right now. He is absolutely genius guitar player! Amazing guy. Wow. Don't you ever think bad of anyone, ESPECIALLY OF HIM!
I'm the carnivore Rex sinking fangs in your flesh!
King

Postby Ida » Fri Oct 08, 2010 11:50 pm

King wrote:Amen is just awesome. I could write a book of his kindness but I'm too tired right now. He is absolutely genius guitar player! Amazing guy. Wow. Don't you ever think bad of anyone, ESPECIALLY OF HIM!

I can help you write it :lol:
Swedish Lordi Crew
Ida
B.A. Nana

Postby King » Fri Oct 08, 2010 11:53 pm

Ida wrote:
King wrote:Amen is just awesome. I could write a book of his kindness but I'm too tired right now. He is absolutely genius guitar player! Amazing guy. Wow. Don't you ever think bad of anyone, ESPECIALLY OF HIM!

Thanks! :)
I'm the carnivore Rex sinking fangs in your flesh!
King

Postby Arwiel » Sat Oct 09, 2010 12:02 am

Ida wrote:

Me too! He's Wonderful! One of the most kindest person In the world! :D:D<3<3
Arwiel

Postby Sooophie » Sat Oct 09, 2010 1:06 am

Sooophie

Return to Members