1%
Kalma
24%
Kita
68%

Total votes : 76

Favourite Ex-Member 2.0

Postby Hemitys » Thu Nov 11, 2010 6:51 pm

Ok, let's boot the whole damn thread since it seems that the original one can't be edited...
A Monster Heart Is A Hell To Tear Apart
Hemitys
Site Admin

Postby King » Thu Nov 11, 2010 6:52 pm

Thanks. Now my fave ex-member is Kita, formerly it probably was Kalma or Magnum. Kita was helluva nice guy and I wish him all the best in the future. :)
I'm the carnivore Rex sinking fangs in your flesh!
King

Postby Ashley » Thu Nov 11, 2010 6:54 pm

I voted for Kita,I will really miss him. But Kalma was great too.
Ashley

Postby Thomas » Thu Nov 11, 2010 6:59 pm

I voted for Kita. Before it was Kalma, but now Kita, because he was in the band when I discovered Lordi, and he is such a nice guy with great humour. Great drummer, and a fantastic backup vocalist.

Check us out!

Facebook

Myspace
Thomas

Postby MrDeadache » Thu Nov 11, 2010 7:21 pm

Of course Kita. Why? Because he took part in the recording of all 5 albums. He's very peculiar. I'll never forget him :)

Can't forget 'bout his vocal, it added a lot of charm Lordi's songs
Last edited by MrDeadache on Thu Nov 11, 2010 7:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

`The light is gone but hope is never fading
Where could she be - Dear Missing Miss Charlene`
MrDeadache

Postby Dr.SinJoy » Thu Nov 11, 2010 7:22 pm

Just as I thought most people for Kita and rest for Kalma :lol:

And I... I voted for Kita. He was really good Lordi drummer and singer too. I will miss him :(
How does it feel when your life's about to end ? :twisted: :D
Dr.SinJoy

Postby Erina » Thu Nov 11, 2010 7:56 pm

Yeah, Kita, here too. I still love him so much. He's my second fav member, right after Amen and right before Kalma. I cried my heart out when I got to know that he'd left. And, oh my gods, I love his vocals on The Rock Police. He was - is - pure perfection.
latua oon lesbo
Erina

Postby monsterboy » Thu Nov 11, 2010 8:54 pm

Still Kalma
Drummer for Solitude Within
Just support your band that you dig.That´s your "job", That's what makes the rockmachine rolling.
I LOVE OTUS! Proud to be a Lordi fan!
monsterboy

Postby Ida » Thu Nov 11, 2010 11:32 pm

Kita. Because he has been my favourite all the time, more or less. And he has always been the one I was resting my eyes on during gigs,backstage meetings and such .He just was.
Swedish Lordi Crew
In Memorian - Kita|||Otus Vampire Trio|
Ida
B.A. Nana

Postby KKE » Thu Nov 11, 2010 11:57 pm

I don't know if I did choose last time Kalma, but at the fact that OX's costume is really great, the difference between Enary and Awa's costume still make's me missing Enary. Enary's costume was really horror-like. At leat more than Awa's.

Kita's costume always was one of my least favourite, although I liked Kita a lot.

I believe Kita will propably win, because most of the fans just get to know Lordi in 2006 and after. So they didn't really knew the old characters or at least they knew Kalma, Enary and other less than Kita. ;)
Dinner is served!
KKE

Postby Isa » Fri Nov 12, 2010 12:00 am

I think that I should wait for answer

For moment it should be Kita but maybe that when his departure should be more old I should mind different then I prefer wait
Our Daddy is the best 'cos he sincerly love us
Isa

Postby judge death » Wed Nov 24, 2010 1:53 am

Still Kalma to me with Kita and Magnum on second two spot.
What Kalma bringed to the band was something great and cool, would had loved to see him play on the stage, but now he rests in our fantasies.
Theeee crimeee issssss lifeeeeee, theeee ssseeenteeeenceeeee isss DEATH!
I´m heeereeeee to cureeee you all from your ssssinnssssssss, I´m your ssssalvation.
judge death

Postby Höllenfürst » Fri Mar 18, 2011 1:28 pm

Of course Kalma, he was a brilliant bass player and a cool guy on stage. I don't miss Kita so much like other user here because Otus is a great drummer :wink:
Höllenfürst

Postby Good To Be Bad Girl » Fri Mar 18, 2011 4:20 pm

It was Kalma, and still is Kalma.... :P
|Otus Vampire Trio| and |The Awesome Threesome| <3
Miss Banana Norway 2010 <3 || Trapped Bird, my monster-padawan! \,,/
Good To Be Bad Girl

Re: Favourite Ex-Member 2.0

Postby Hipsy_Gypsy » Thu Jun 02, 2011 1:00 pm

I would have said Kalma but I feel like I've "known" Kita a bit longer to some extent. Well, in the sense that he's always been there and suddenly he's gone. It was terrible how I'd found out too when I hadn't been listening to Lordi for quite a while until just recently there (even had to re-register here, woops!) and only found out about a week ago! I was pretty gutted to say the least! Anyway, now that I've mentioned it I'll wish all the best of luck to him for the future and it'd be interesting to see how Otus turns out; really can't wait! :)
Poor Enary didn't get many votes! I guess I'd say she's my third favourite ex-member, particularly considering I didn't really get the chance to "get to know" the other two members although I've always thought that Magnum's costume was pretty snazzy, eh? :D

xxx
Nobody gags my dragon!
Hipsy_Gypsy

Postby AnZa The Great » Mon Mar 19, 2012 7:12 pm

I voted Kita, Kalma was great too but I know better Kita than Kalma.
And Kita had good costumes and masks, everyone in this forum miss him, they miss Kalma too
but more guys voted Kita, everyone wants Kita back but somemone told for me that Mr. Lordi and Kita have more fight
if they're in the same band.
I miss u Kita!

-Anza-
Rest In Peace Otus and Rest In Peace The Rev
This is Heavy Metal !!!
Elämä ei ole mitään ilman hevi metallia \,,/
AnZa The Great

Postby Kitawa » Mon May 07, 2012 10:54 pm

I doubt Kita can ever be replaced in my heart.
I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me. Phil. 4:13
Kitawa

Postby Joni Master » Mon May 07, 2012 11:02 pm

I say Kita. I think Kita was allways 50% of Lordi. Now I cant see 100% Lordi anymore. And I think Lordi loose lots of old fans because of this too.

Those other members was exchangeable. I think they didnt bring as much value as Kita. Another very hard question would be also Kita or Amen? :roll:
Joni Master

Postby Monsta » Tue May 08, 2012 8:20 pm

Joni Master wrote:I say Kita. I think Kita was allways 50% of Lordi. Now I cant see 100% Lordi anymore. And I think Lordi loose lots of old fans because of this too.

Those other members was exchangeable. I think they didnt bring as much value as Kita. Another very hard question would be also Kita or Amen? :roll:

How was he 50% of Lordi? He only contributed to a small amount of songs, and to be honest, his drumming skill was nothing special. Are you reffering to the backing vocals? :roll:
Monsta

Postby Joni Master » Tue May 08, 2012 9:37 pm

Monsta wrote:
Joni Master wrote:I say Kita. I think Kita was allways 50% of Lordi. Now I cant see 100% Lordi anymore. And I think Lordi loose lots of old fans because of this too.

How was he 50% of Lordi? He only contributed to a small amount of songs, and to be honest, his drumming skill was nothing special. Are you reffering to the backing vocals? :roll:

Kita was the band's musical director and wanted the band's activities as a professional.

Under Kita leadership Lordi began to practice on a regular basis and the development of the band's ensemble.

Kita had also been in all previous bands the moving force that kept the band afloat.

If Kita didnt go exercises others just spent time smoking which Kita didnt like.

Lordi had previously worked on an irregular band project. Lordi is sayd that because of Kita Lordi became a proper band.
Joni Master

Postby Sooophie » Tue May 08, 2012 9:41 pm

Of course, Kita was involved in Lordi, he did a great work in the band, I won't deny it but don't you think it's a bit exaggerated? Mr Lordi does so much more than Kita did in the band so maybe he would represent the other part of the 50%? Lordi are 5 bandmembers and I think each of them contribute to the band on their own way...

Yes, I loved Kita and I still do, I couldn't imagine the band without him but when he left, Lordi managed to play the gigs with Otus (more professional drummer than Kita in my opinion) and I figured out that the band was still strong without him.

Yes, Kita contribued to many great songs in Lordi but he didn't' in Babez For Breakfast if I remember correctly... And Babez For Breakfast is still the best Lordi album for many Lordi fans.

When I say each member contribute to the band on their own way, maybe if they are more discreet, Amen, OX and Awa are also in the band, and they also contributed to some great songs and they are GREAT musicians! Remember "The Rebirth Of The Countess", "Give Your Life For Rock' N' Roll"... :wink:
Sooophie

Postby Joni Master » Tue May 08, 2012 9:47 pm

Sooophie wrote:Of course, Kita was involved in Lordi, he did a great work in the band, I won't deny it but don't you think it's a bit exaggerated? Mr Lordi does so much more than Kita did in the band so maybe he would represent the other part of the 50%? Lordi are 5 bandmembers and I think each of them contribute to the band on their own way...

Yes, I loved Kita and I still do, I couldn't imagine the band without him but when he left, Lordi managed to play the gigs without him, I figured out that the band was still strong without Kita.

Yes, Kita contribued to many great songs in Lordi but he didn't' in Babez For Breakfast if I remember correctly... And Babez For Breakfast is still the best Lordi album for many Lordi fans.

When I say each member contribute to the band on their own way, maybe if they are discreet, Amen, OX and Awa are also in the band, and they also contributed to some great songs and they are GREAT musicians! Remember "The Rebirth Of The Countess", "Give Your Life For Rock' N' Roll"... :wink:

OK. :) Mayby corret percent would be Lordi 50%, Kita 30%, Amen 10%, OX 5 % and Awa 5 %.
Joni Master

Postby Isa » Tue May 08, 2012 9:53 pm

Soon Joni will decide that Lordi as band need to be rename as Kita :mrgreen:

If Kita didnt go exercises others just spent time smoking which Kita didnt like.

For sure I good imagine OX spent his time smoking when we know his love for smoke taste

Seriously, I don't deny what Kita have can do for the band but that's past, it's past 'cos somewhere he decide for it and still Lordi have can survive without him. Say he was 50% of band is more then exagerated, he's like all the other (except L) a musician who sadly (or happyli depend) can be replaced, but also like all others a musician who bring something to the band. He isn't more or less then the others past, present and maybe futur (I hope not)

Amen 10% :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Amen is equality with Kita and a lot will even told you that in band he's more important then Kita. For OX I don't answer simply 'cos I will be very subjectif but don't forget last albums he contribuated more and more. Without count you forget all the other monsters, Lordi isn't only this line-up
Our Daddy is the best 'cos he sincerly love us
Isa

Postby Joni Master » Tue May 08, 2012 10:20 pm

If I have to say My favourite Ex-Member by person without those Kita facts then I chose Kalma. This is hard topic. Because when topic is "favourite ex-member" Im not sure which way I decide to vote. :) Because I never met any other ex-member as Kalma and Kita so automatically cant chose those other members.
Joni Master

Postby Fairy Of Darkness » Tue May 08, 2012 11:59 pm

Kita, I can't help but just love Kita. I still miss him so much, his little ways of doing things...
But also for me, since I haven't really "known" the others, maybe it's not fair. But I'm sure al (ex) Lordi members are nice!!
The Devil lost his mind with all that HipHop Shit!
My Monsters Keep Me Company - Always
Fairy Of Darkness

Next

Return to Members