1%
Kalma
24%
Kita
68%

Total votes : 76

Re: Favourite Ex-Member 2.0

Postby Reverse » Wed May 09, 2012 10:10 am

Fairy Of Darkness wrote:since I haven't really "known" the others, maybe it's not fair. But I'm sure al (ex) Lordi members are nice!!

I voted Kita for the same reason! When I first listened to them, the line-up was the same as now so my attachment goes more to the actual members, because I almost don't know the others at all!
Reverse

Re: Favourite Ex-Member 2.0

Postby Maddy » Wed May 09, 2012 10:43 pm

I have voted for Mr Kita too because he has always been my favorite member, besides Mr Amen.
It's quite hard to imagine the next album without those great backing vocals, which is one of the things I love so much about the band, and about the performance and nice and funny atmosphere that Kita brought to the band during interviews and gigs and such.
I'm really missing him, without him a party of my "Lordi-Fan-Heart" is missing and can't be replaced... :(

But talking about his skill as a musician, I have to agree with Monsta and Sooophie. It's just a fact, that he's a good drummer, but not the special one that a band like Lordi deserves. But I think no one is doubting the fact that Kita is just an awesome singer! And that's the fact why I'll miss him on the upcoming Albums.
Really hope, that he will still do the backing vocals for the upcoming albums, that would be great :D (I know it's quite unlikely but let me have my dreams about that :lol: )

And about those other Ex-Members, they are all great in their special way and I like all of them! They gave something to the band which helped them to become the great band that they are today! :)
Sacred and Wild.

Previous

Return to Members