Monsterboard

New Drummer MANA

Discussion about band members

Moderators: psyanide, Hemitys, Nightmare Wings Hell

Re: New Drummer

Postby Isa » Fri May 25, 2012 11:17 pm

They don't have hide they would keep info for the moment, like they also would no fuzz and on that point we can say it's a fail, by respect for Otus euh yeah sometime we search the respect of him by some (personal opinion)

We only mind it can be a woman 'cos of a certain volume at a certain place it's all but imagine that the volume is fake put by purpose, we never know if L would trick us or so. Like Anushka say it's also on one picture, on front picture we search the volume when by awa you see this volume then yeah
Our Daddy is the best 'cos he sincerly love us
Isa

Postby Joni Master » Fri May 25, 2012 11:26 pm

anushka wrote:
Police Line Do Not Cross wrote:In my opinion the drummer is 99,999 % surely a woman, as we all can see from the picture.

From very bad picture when you can see a sh*t :lol: Sorry, but it all does only the position how the drummer stands. When I look at the older photos from live show the drummer has manly hands and I think the drummer is a guy. But we will see in the future...

Yeah when I saw first gig photos I assumed that of course thats the guy but when I today saw that picture I was shocked. Just look how OX holds hand of "New drummer". :wink:
Last edited by Joni Master on Fri May 25, 2012 11:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Joni Master

Postby anushka » Fri May 25, 2012 11:28 pm

I still don´t see any reason why to think the drummer is a girl. Because of female "designed" ass on that pic? Really? Come on :roll:

Joni: I could post you many photos where OX holds Amen´s/Kita´s whoever shoulders like that. It doesn´t mean anything.
Last edited by anushka on Fri May 25, 2012 11:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"Hella's Forsaken Dolls Team"
anushka

Location: In Monsterland with my only one egyptian god ^^// Czech rep., F28

Postby Joni Master » Fri May 25, 2012 11:29 pm

anushka wrote:I still don´t see any reason why to think the drummer is a girl. Because of female "designed" ass on that pic? Really? Come on :roll:

Well I see boobs. :P
Joni Master

Postby Isa » Fri May 25, 2012 11:30 pm

I saw myself OX hold a guy exactly the same way he hold the drummer then don't mean anything
Isa

Postby anushka » Fri May 25, 2012 11:30 pm

Joni Master wrote:
anushka wrote:I still don´t see any reason why to think the drummer is a girl. Because of female "designed" ass on that pic? Really? Come on :roll:

As I said I think you "see" it only because of bad drummer´s position on that photo. I personaly don´t see them :wink:
anushka

Postby Joni Master » Fri May 25, 2012 11:32 pm

anushka wrote:
Joni Master wrote:

As I said I think you "see" it only because of bad drummer´s position on that photo. I personaly don´t see them :wink:

Hope You are right. :)
Joni Master

Postby anushka » Fri May 25, 2012 11:35 pm

Actually I woudn´t have problem with female drummer but likely I would welcome male drummer. We all can speculate here if the drummer is male of female... no-one will be sure till the band will introduce the drummer or when someone will meet the drummer on some gig and won´t see with own eyes where is the truth :lol:
anushka

Postby Police Line Do Not Cross » Fri May 25, 2012 11:38 pm

Joni Master wrote:Hope You are right. :)

Ok, Joni, now I'm pretty fed up with that attitude. Why the drummer couldn't be a girl? Is it only for guys to do? We're living on 21st century, for god's sake!

We'll see is the drummer he or she later, but you really should accept the fact that the new drummer might be a female.

EDIT: I think the drummer is female because the drummer seems to have female figures. And the drummer is also pretty short, like most of the females are. And I know that guys can also be short (like Kita) and that the picture isn't very good but this is just my opinion :)
Last edited by Police Line Do Not Cross on Fri May 25, 2012 11:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Police Line Do Not Cross

Postby Joni Master » Fri May 25, 2012 11:41 pm

Police Line Do Not Cross wrote:
Joni Master wrote:Hope You are right. :)

Ok, Joni, now I'm pretty fed up with that attitude. Why the drummer couldn't be a girl? Is it only for guys to do? We're living on 21st century, for god's sake!

We'll see is the drummer he or she later, but you really should accept the fact that the new drummer might be a female.

Yeah, mayby is good idea that I dont comment that anymore. :lol:
Joni Master

Postby miss_brutality » Sat May 26, 2012 12:02 am

IMO It's a guy! I mean he is shorter than the others cause he doesn't have huge boots on and this big black costume/robe doesnt let us see his body well. But even is it's a woman I'll be happy - I'm always happy with changes! What buggs me though is that Mr L. hasn't posted here for ages .. he could explain everything!
Forever and Always!
miss_brutality

Postby Police Line Do Not Cross » Sat May 26, 2012 12:03 am

miss_brutality wrote:What buggs me though is that Mr L. hasn't posted here for ages .. he could explain everything!

I can imagine Mr.L reading these comments with a huge smile on his face :lol:
Police Line Do Not Cross

Postby Good To Be Bad Girl » Sat May 26, 2012 12:10 am

WATCH OUT FOR THE GIRLY COOTIES JONI!!!!
No seriously... :lol:

Isn't the most important part that it sounds good? Cus in my opinion it does.
My source: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V6ndOHyR ... re=related

I don't care whether it's a man/woman or a transexual octopus.
Music sounds good? I'm happy.

As for female metalheads, Doro (for instance) would kick your ass any day. 8)
|Otus Vampire Trio| and |The Awesome Threesome| <3
Miss Banana Norway 2010 <3 || Trapped Bird, my monster-padawan! \,,/
Good To Be Bad Girl

Postby Thomas » Sat May 26, 2012 2:02 am

Joni: From now on, I think you are a troll. Seriously. But I'll feed you anyways, hungry beastyboy;)

First of all: Why the heck do you care if it is a woman? Yeah, MAYBE majority of female drummers got less "balls" than male drummers (haha what, did you see what I did there) but.. You don't even know this person. For all you know, it could be a bruuuutal metaldrummer, even if it's a woman! You never know. But you are actually a sexist, a man chauvinistic pig, males are not worth more than females you know. If it wasn't for the bad-ass women out there, you would never, ever been here. YES, I DO also think that, it COULD be less ballsy with a female drummer, but I don't even know this person, so I have no idea. Say it is a she. Do you think Lordi would accept a weak drummer? Come on!

And what the heck was that keyboard talking about? It is a girly position? Hahahahahahahahah, think I am dying of laughter.. You know boy, the most bad-ass keyboard player I know, is Tuomas from Nightwish. WHAAAAT?!?! A male keyboard player??!!? Yes Joni, yes. He is also a mastermind. Just remember a thing here, do not judge someone you don't know. If the drummer is AWESOME, it could be our dear multidick behind the mask, I would not care.

Check us out!

Facebook

Myspace
Thomas

Postby Liche » Sat May 26, 2012 2:48 am

I want it to be a monstergirl!
Liche

Postby Venom-Crawler » Sat May 26, 2012 10:03 am

Personally, I don't care if the drummer is a girl, as long as they keep the band alive and release new albums.
"From Nothing I Came Before , To Nothing I Go - Robert Lowe"
"I'm A Rocker And Nobody's Going To Change That - Rob Halford"
Venom-Crawler

Postby IA » Sat May 26, 2012 11:46 am

To me it doesn´t matter if it is a she or a he. I am sure the band has made a good choice. Here at home one say it look female and the other say it´s definately a male, so yeah we see it all different from one picture. I am sure it will be great :)
Trust can´t live in the same space as secrets and lies. Mietippä sitä.
IA

Postby Black_evil » Sat May 26, 2012 3:56 pm

I think it would be cool if the drummer was female. Just because so many seem to think that a female can't be a drummer. But I don't care really, being able to play drums is the important thing ;)
Ego sum rex romanum et supra grammaticam!
Black_evil

Postby Angel Of Death » Sat May 26, 2012 3:57 pm

for me it also doesn't matter if it's a male or a female drummer...the music is the most important thing, not if it's a male or female drummer
Angel Of Death

Postby monsterknight » Sat May 26, 2012 10:20 pm

monsterknight

Postby Maddy » Sat May 26, 2012 10:44 pm

Wow, that fucking rocked!
I liked that video alot, especially because you can see/hear the new drummer there quite good and I've to say that the new monster is doing a fantastic job, he/she kicked some asses (even though there were a few mistakes, but I'm completely alright with that)!
Sacred and Wild.

Postby monsterboy » Sat May 26, 2012 10:53 pm

You can see it is trying its hardest but it uses too less bass. (and no i'm not comparing to Otus now) for example the bass isn't there after the words "the walls come down like thunder the rocks about to roll" also there are too less drum-fills and it totaly has no power. But we cant blame it, it's new and has to learn.
Drummer for Solitude Within
Just support your band that you dig.That´s your "job", That's what makes the rockmachine rolling.
I LOVE OTUS! Proud to be a Lordi fan!
monsterboy

Postby Isa » Sat May 26, 2012 11:59 pm

Guys you need to explain me how you can judge a drummer on that

The sound on video isn't good, too close of speaker and you hear it and only instrument I hear correctly is keyboard (just begin) and the guitar.
Isa

Postby Fairy Of Darkness » Sun May 27, 2012 3:59 pm

Hmm.. IMO (yes, going to share mine too) I think it's a guy. Although he is short, I think we all know what huge-ass boots Mr. L (and ox, and awa a little too) are wearing! (look at this:http://metalitalia.com/wp-content/gallery/lordi-05052012/lordi-10.jpg)
And apart from that, I think judging from the hands that it is a he. Also the way he looked out of his eyes, I dunno. He looked very euh... nervous and imo young.
And I think, that if it was a girl (even though this isn't the real outfit yet) she would get a more apropriate and female-like outfit! Look at awa, she is such a pretty girl, you could also immediately tell that Enary is a woman, why wouldn't the drummer be a pretty girl too??
I would be ok with a female drummer, and I dunno if I would like the drummer more as a male or female (Lordi never had a femal drummer before, so I just cannot say for sure) Most important is for me still the music, and the kick ass. The thing I like so much about Kita was his energy! Why couldn't a girl be enthousiastic??
Anywayz... we will see... in time ;)
The Devil lost his mind with all that HipHop Shit!
My Monsters Keep Me Company - Always
Fairy Of Darkness

Postby Thomas » Mon May 28, 2012 3:07 am

Fairy Of Darkness wrote:And I think, that if it was a girl (even though this isn't the real outfit yet) she would get a more apropriate and female-like outfit! Look at awa, she is such a pretty girl, you could also immediately tell that Enary is a woman

Actually.. When I first saw Lordi in ESC 2006, I refused to believe that there was a woman in the band.. :lol:

Check us out!

Facebook

Myspace
Thomas

PreviousNext

Return to Members