Monsterboard

New Drummer MANA

Discussion about band members

Moderators: Hemitys, psyanide, Nightmare Wings Hell

Re: New Drummer

Postby Maddy » Mon May 28, 2012 3:13 am

Haha, I think you were not the only one who thought like this! :lol:
Sacred and Wild.
___________________________
Instagram | Blog | Twitter | YouTube
Maddy
 
Posts: 732
Joined: Tue Jun 06, 2006 3:17 pm
Location: Hildesheim, Germany

Re: New Drummer

Postby Good To Be Bad Girl » Mon May 28, 2012 3:03 pm

Thomas wrote:Joni: From now on, I think you are a troll. Seriously. But I'll feed you anyways, hungry beastyboy;)

First of all: Why the heck do you care if it is a woman? Yeah, MAYBE majority of female drummers got less "balls" than male drummers (haha what, did you see what I did there) but.. You don't even know this person. For all you know, it could be a bruuuutal metaldrummer, even if it's a woman! You never know. But you are actually a sexist, a man chauvinistic pig, males are not worth more than females you know. If it wasn't for the bad-ass women out there, you would never, ever been here. YES, I DO also think that, it COULD be less ballsy with a female drummer, but I don't even know this person, so I have no idea. Say it is a she. Do you think Lordi would accept a weak drummer? Come on!

And what the heck was that keyboard talking about? It is a girly position? Hahahahahahahahah, think I am dying of laughter.. You know boy, the most bad-ass keyboard player I know, is Tuomas from Nightwish. WHAAAAT?!?! A male keyboard player??!!? Yes Joni, yes. He is also a mastermind. Just remember a thing here, do not judge someone you don't know. If the drummer is AWESOME, it could be our dear multidick behind the mask, I would not care.

Bahahahahahah Thomas, once again as many times before; I take my hat off for you!

My boyfriend is a keyboard-player, my brother is a keyboard-player, In Legend; one of my favourite bands is led by Bastian Emig on piano and vocals. YEAH I KNOW RITE?!?!? PIANO?!?!? A MAN ON PIANO??! HOLY SHIT! And they also have a male keytar-player! AND Alestorm also has a male keyboard player!! And of course as mentioned above, the mastermind of all time, Tuomas from Nightwish.
Shall I continue??? :D

Joni. Musically-wise; you suck. There are other bands than Lordi out there. So if you only have experience from one or two bands, then you are not worthy coming here discussing what's metal and what's not. So I will now bid you farewell. GOOD DAY SIR! I SAID GOOD DAY!
|Otus Vampire Trio| and |The Awesome Threesome| <3
Image
Miss Banana Norway 2010 <3 || Trapped Bird, my monster-padawan! \,,/
User avatar
Good To Be Bad Girl
 
Posts: 2022
Joined: Sat Jun 10, 2006 1:27 am
Location: Norway \,,/ || Sex/Age: F21 || B-day: 23/10/92

Re: New Drummer

Postby Sooophie » Mon May 28, 2012 4:22 pm

I totally agree with Thomas... I'm shocked to read such offensive things about girls in metal bands... To play rock'n'roll and being in a band isn't only for men!!! Yeah, sorry to say that but there is a lot of girls as Lordi fans and a lot of girls in metal bands. Yeah, we girls can rock too. Didn't you know that?

Yes, of course, most of drummers are males, it's not because some girls are playing the drums that they suck! Joni, even though the new drummer is a girl, it's the band decision and you can't discuss it. I never got disappointed with the new Lordi members so if you are as in love with Lordi as you claim you should trust them a little more... You shouldn't judge someone by his or her gender but as a musician!

About keyboards, you should learn a little more about keyboard players, do you know Tuomas Holopainen, Janne Wirman and Jens Johansson? (just to name a few). Those guys are males and they are excellent...

I just wanted you to know that girls can be as good as males playing music, we are exactly the same as human, we are some persons, it's just the gender which is different...
User avatar
Sooophie
 
Posts: 713
Joined: Mon Apr 13, 2009 11:20 pm
Location: France

Re: New Drummer

Postby Thomas » Mon May 28, 2012 6:40 pm

Good To Be Bad Girl wrote:
Thomas wrote:Joni: From now on, I think you are a troll. Seriously. But I'll feed you anyways, hungry beastyboy;)

First of all: Why the heck do you care if it is a woman? Yeah, MAYBE majority of female drummers got less "balls" than male drummers (haha what, did you see what I did there) but.. You don't even know this person. For all you know, it could be a bruuuutal metaldrummer, even if it's a woman! You never know. But you are actually a sexist, a man chauvinistic pig, males are not worth more than females you know. If it wasn't for the bad-ass women out there, you would never, ever been here. YES, I DO also think that, it COULD be less ballsy with a female drummer, but I don't even know this person, so I have no idea. Say it is a she. Do you think Lordi would accept a weak drummer? Come on!

And what the heck was that keyboard talking about? It is a girly position? Hahahahahahahahah, think I am dying of laughter.. You know boy, the most bad-ass keyboard player I know, is Tuomas from Nightwish. WHAAAAT?!?! A male keyboard player??!!? Yes Joni, yes. He is also a mastermind. Just remember a thing here, do not judge someone you don't know. If the drummer is AWESOME, it could be our dear multidick behind the mask, I would not care.

Bahahahahahah Thomas, once again as many times before; I take my hat off for you!


Haha thank you! As I take my hat off for you, when you are scaring the awesome seagulls away with the fearsome Inkowl!! Btw, Beethoven and Mozart were probably very, very, very, very, very weak, gay musicians.. :lol:

Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooophie: Haha yeah, the keyboardposition is actually pretty badass!
Last edited by Thomas on Mon May 28, 2012 9:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image

Check us out!

Facebook

Myspace
User avatar
Thomas
 
Posts: 1673
Joined: Thu Feb 08, 2007 7:50 pm
Location: Norway

Re: New Drummer

Postby PEML94 » Mon May 28, 2012 7:12 pm

Besides In Legend (which Good to be bad girl already have mentioned), one of my favourite keyboardist is actually Falk from Powerwolf. He is truly awesome on stage! He sometimes leaves the keyboard to interact with the audience more, and he's doing an awesome job!
So look at this, and tell me if he's "gay" (2:40 is an epic moment, and from 2:56 you can see how he interacts with the crowd)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=isdgjqtUprs
User avatar
PEML94
 
Posts: 908
Joined: Thu Nov 05, 2009 8:21 pm
Location: Sweden|Gender: Female|Age: 18

Re: New Drummer

Postby Thomas » Mon May 28, 2012 9:16 pm

PEML94 wrote:Besides In Legend (which Good to be bad girl already have mentioned), one of my favourite keyboardist is actually Falk from Powerwolf. He is truly awesome on stage! He sometimes leaves the keyboard to interact with the audience more, and he's doing an awesome job!
So look at this, and tell me if he's "gay" (2:40 is an epic moment, and from 2:56 you can see how he interacts with the crowd)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=isdgjqtUprs


Hahah Falk is such a poser xD Don't get me wrong, he IS good and I do like him, but he's like: Hey, Attila! You get all the attention *leaves the keyboard* HEEY DUUUDES LOOK AT MEEEE INSTEAAD!!

Haha :lol:
Image

Check us out!

Facebook

Myspace
User avatar
Thomas
 
Posts: 1673
Joined: Thu Feb 08, 2007 7:50 pm
Location: Norway

Re: New Drummer

Postby Milred Sandman » Tue May 29, 2012 5:17 pm

If you look at lordis official site you see they talk about a '' he'' all the time in the text.... ?? :wink:
Image

''My Monsters Keep Me Company''
User avatar
Milred Sandman
 
Posts: 630
Joined: Fri Dec 10, 2010 11:33 pm
Location: Sweden

Re: New Drummer

Postby Police Line Do Not Cross » Tue May 29, 2012 6:55 pm

Milred Sandman wrote:If you look at lordis official site you see they talk about a '' he'' all the time in the text.... ?? :wink:


Yeah but they can lie ;)
User avatar
Police Line Do Not Cross
 
Posts: 2578
Joined: Sun Nov 02, 2008 6:33 pm
Location: Tampere, Finland

Re: New Drummer

Postby AAore » Tue May 29, 2012 9:28 pm

Police Line Do Not Cross wrote:
Milred Sandman wrote:If you look at lordis official site you see they talk about a '' he'' all the time in the text.... ?? :wink:


Yeah but they can lie ;)

Haha, why would they?
Feel Good.
Image
"They always survive while I lose everything"
User avatar
AAore
 
Posts: 1157
Joined: Thu Oct 16, 2008 3:27 pm
Location: Sweden

Re: New Drummer

Postby Police Line Do Not Cross » Tue May 29, 2012 9:32 pm

AAore wrote:
Police Line Do Not Cross wrote:
Milred Sandman wrote:If you look at lordis official site you see they talk about a '' he'' all the time in the text.... ?? :wink:


Yeah but they can lie ;)

Haha, why would they?


They don't want to create a fuzz like this? :lol:
User avatar
Police Line Do Not Cross
 
Posts: 2578
Joined: Sun Nov 02, 2008 6:33 pm
Location: Tampere, Finland

Re: New Drummer

Postby Good To Be Bad Girl » Sun Jun 03, 2012 4:12 pm

Well for all we know they wrote that just to convince us it was a he. And then, who knows, suddenly; IT'S A SHE! ....as a surprise, or something? :lol:
|Otus Vampire Trio| and |The Awesome Threesome| <3
Image
Miss Banana Norway 2010 <3 || Trapped Bird, my monster-padawan! \,,/
User avatar
Good To Be Bad Girl
 
Posts: 2022
Joined: Sat Jun 10, 2006 1:27 am
Location: Norway \,,/ || Sex/Age: F21 || B-day: 23/10/92

Re: New Drummer

Postby Joni Master » Mon Jun 04, 2012 11:23 pm

OK, lets stop the bullshit:

"@AmenOfficial hi AMEN Is true that you new drummer is women??? ;DD
Njah, no it's not :D RT @missiukea"
User avatar
Joni Master
 
Posts: 7787
Joined: Mon Oct 13, 2003 2:58 pm
Location: Pieksämäki, Finland

Re: New Drummer

Postby Isa » Mon Jun 04, 2012 11:31 pm

:lol: thanks Joni for the laught

You need to stop the bullshit 'cos you was the only do it, all others where talk IF it's one and all respect it. You was the one begining a topic about "what if drummer is a girl ?" (or something like that) only after some doubt of some then yeah...

Btw until we discover character I will still mind it can be 'cos Amen can joke, or want confuse us :mrgreen:
Image
Our Daddy is the best 'cos he sincerly love us
User avatar
Isa
 
Posts: 5726
Joined: Tue Jul 11, 2006 7:18 am
Location: Beer country ;) - Sex/Age: F37

Re: New Drummer

Postby ksco » Tue Jun 05, 2012 3:41 pm

I'm not sure if I should be happy or not :?
User avatar
ksco
 
Posts: 762
Joined: Tue Mar 29, 2011 4:16 pm
Location: Kraków, Poland, bday 14.04.1994

Re: New Drummer

Postby Kitawa » Tue Jun 05, 2012 10:30 pm

Lately some people on Finnish side of the board were seeing Lordi's gig at JääliCityRokki and disagreed about whether the drummer looked & acted like a man or a lady live. After all this speculation about his(?) gender, I started to wonder didn't anyone meet him on backstage/wherever they gave signatures and talk to him? For example in this photo http://www.lordiarmy.com/apps/photos/ph ... =156497850 there's a guy meeting the whole band. So, if someone talked to him, couldn't they tell by his voice whether he is he or she?
I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me. Phil. 4:13
User avatar
Kitawa
 
Posts: 932
Joined: Thu Jun 01, 2006 6:50 pm
Location: Suomi

Re: New Drummer

Postby Joni Master » Tue Jun 05, 2012 10:39 pm

Kitawa wrote:Lately some people on Finnish side of the board were seeing Lordi's gig at JääliCityRokki and disagreed about whether the drummer looked & acted like a man or a lady live. After all this speculation about his(?) gender, I started to wonder didn't anyone meet him on backstage/wherever they gave signatures and talk to him? For example in this photo http://www.lordiarmy.com/apps/photos/ph ... =156497850 there's a guy meeting the whole band. So, if someone talked to him, couldn't they tell by his voice whether he is he or she?


There was only Lordi, Amen and OX backstage thats why I didnt take pictures with drummer or Awa. And didnt have change to talk the new guy.
User avatar
Joni Master
 
Posts: 7787
Joined: Mon Oct 13, 2003 2:58 pm
Location: Pieksämäki, Finland

Re: New Drummer

Postby Kitawa » Tue Jun 05, 2012 10:51 pm

Joni Master wrote:
Kitawa wrote:Lately some people on Finnish side of the board were seeing Lordi's gig at JääliCityRokki and disagreed about whether the drummer looked & acted like a man or a lady live. After all this speculation about his(?) gender, I started to wonder didn't anyone meet him on backstage/wherever they gave signatures and talk to him? For example in this photo http://www.lordiarmy.com/apps/photos/ph ... =156497850 there's a guy meeting the whole band. So, if someone talked to him, couldn't they tell by his voice whether he is he or she?


There was only Lordi, Amen and OX backstage thats why I didnt take pictures with drummer or Awa. And didnt have change to talk the new guy.


Okay, but maybe someone in Italy met him just like the guy in the photo?
I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me. Phil. 4:13
User avatar
Kitawa
 
Posts: 932
Joined: Thu Jun 01, 2006 6:50 pm
Location: Suomi

Re: New Drummer

Postby HellofaGall » Tue Jun 12, 2012 8:53 pm

Just to throw some oil on the fire ... :twisted:
On this picture
Kitawa wrote:http://www.lordiarmy.com/apps/photos/photo?photoid=156497850

the new drummer has the figure (body) of a woman, "it" even posses as a woman IMO.
So maybe "it" is a woman, but than again, maybe "it"s a small man :P

I have no idea and to be honest I don't give a shit.
I just hope Lordi will become a complete band again with a very capable drummer.
Male or Female.
User avatar
HellofaGall
 
Posts: 130
Joined: Fri May 19, 2006 9:02 am
Location: Holland .. If Only It Was Suomi *sigh*

Re: New Drummer

Postby monsterboy » Wed Aug 29, 2012 7:19 pm

Could this be the autograph of the new drummer? (the one down below)
Image
(Session) Drummer Ash

"Just support the band that you dig.
That´s your "job", That's what makes the rockmachine rolling
".
- Mr. L

I LOVE OTUS! Proud to be a Lordi fan!
User avatar
monsterboy
 
Posts: 954
Joined: Sun May 10, 2009 9:26 pm
Location: Belgium

Re: New Drummer

Postby Kitawa » Wed Aug 29, 2012 7:23 pm

monsterboy wrote:Could this be the autograph of the new drummer? (the one down below)
Image


Clearly seems to be... at least so far until his monster name is going to be public. "Drummer" signature is surely gonna be a rare collectible item! :mrgreen:

I even love his autograph... haha. :lol: Thanks for sharing!
Last edited by Kitawa on Wed Aug 29, 2012 7:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me. Phil. 4:13
User avatar
Kitawa
 
Posts: 932
Joined: Thu Jun 01, 2006 6:50 pm
Location: Suomi

Re: New Drummer

Postby Joni Master » Wed Aug 29, 2012 7:23 pm

Kitawa wrote:
monsterboy wrote:Could this be the autograph of the new drummer? (the one down below)
Image


Clearly seems to be... at least so far until his monster name is going to be public. "Drummer" signature is surely gonna be a rare collectible item! :mrgreen:

I even love his autograph... haha. :lol: Thanks for sharing!


Yes. But I think it will change when they release real name. :lol: I dont see it rare. I can see it just nice thing in collection but not rare because it will change.

Im not sure do I even ask signature if I meet Him because "The Drummer" name is just stupid. Is the new Keyboardist signature like "Keyboardist"? :roll:
Last edited by Joni Master on Wed Aug 29, 2012 7:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Joni Master
 
Posts: 7787
Joined: Mon Oct 13, 2003 2:58 pm
Location: Pieksämäki, Finland

Re: New Drummer

Postby monsterboy » Wed Aug 29, 2012 7:28 pm

No Joni, you dano't see it as rare because you don't have it. :wink:
And the fact that it's "probably " going to change means that it is rare
(Session) Drummer Ash

"Just support the band that you dig.
That´s your "job", That's what makes the rockmachine rolling
".
- Mr. L

I LOVE OTUS! Proud to be a Lordi fan!
User avatar
monsterboy
 
Posts: 954
Joined: Sun May 10, 2009 9:26 pm
Location: Belgium

Re: New Drummer

Postby Joni Master » Wed Aug 29, 2012 7:29 pm

monsterboy wrote:No Joni, you dano't see it as rare because you don't have it. :wink:


Im not sure do I even ask signature if I meet Him because "The Drummer" name is just stupid. Is the new Keyboardist signature like "Keyboardist"? :roll: Im not jeallous about that signature but Im jeallous example people who has Otus signature which I dont have, which I see rare.
Last edited by Joni Master on Wed Aug 29, 2012 7:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Joni Master
 
Posts: 7787
Joined: Mon Oct 13, 2003 2:58 pm
Location: Pieksämäki, Finland

Re: New Drummer

Postby Maddy » Wed Aug 29, 2012 7:30 pm

Well to me it's a very special autograph...:mrgreen:
I think it's really cool that he signed it and it's great that he's so consequent about his identity by now.
And personally I think that this is a quite rare autograph, because the drummer signed it and it's the last one of Lady Awa. :)
Sacred and Wild.
___________________________
Instagram | Blog | Twitter | YouTube
Maddy
 
Posts: 732
Joined: Tue Jun 06, 2006 3:17 pm
Location: Hildesheim, Germany

Re: New Drummer

Postby Joni Master » Wed Aug 29, 2012 7:33 pm

Maddy wrote:Well to me it's a very special autograph...:mrgreen:
I think it's really cool that he signed it and it's great that he's so consequent about his identity by now.
And personally I think that this is a quite rare autograph, because the drummer signed it and it's the last one of Lady Awa. :)


Yes it is nice! :wink: But when someone says "rare" I allways thinking how much it is worth in money and I cant see it valuable signature as Otus example.
User avatar
Joni Master
 
Posts: 7787
Joined: Mon Oct 13, 2003 2:58 pm
Location: Pieksämäki, Finland

PreviousNext

Return to Members


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron