Page 12 of 13

Re: New Drummer MANA

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 3:10 pm
by Milred Sandman
Mana wrote:My dear little worms,

I remember this one happy Christmas from the jolly old 12th century. In this small Finnish countryside village, I was just finishing my sermon by the town square, when this sweet little girl came to me and asked, if I was the Father Christmas. I was forced to correct her heretic believes by making her watch, while I burned her infidel parents alive. That sure straightened her up.

So, don't make me come to you, my dear maggots. It would take more than just couple of MIAU's to get off that hook.

Merry merry Manamas and a happy happy new fear!


that seems like the right ... thing... to do?? :roll:

have a miau year you to and a year full of fears :D just kidding :wink:

Re: New Drummer MANA

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 3:11 pm
by Maddy
Dude, seriously. I freaking love you, you're awesome! :lol:
I wouldn't mind to get a little visit by our pastor... :wink:

But also a merry Manamas & a happy new year to you, may all your dreams fullfill in 2013!

Re: New Drummer MANA

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 3:31 pm
by Isa
How more I read you, how more I mind that you must be predestinated to be in Lordi band :twisted:

Re: New Drummer MANA

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 4:04 pm
by Kitawa
Dear Mana,
I have a question for you. How did you originally end up playing drums? Isn't it kind of unusual for a pastor? :wink:
Not that I complain, drummers are always the hottest. xP
Anyway, have a joyful Christmas!

Re: New Drummer MANA

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 5:25 pm
by miss_brutality
No need to punish me :shock: I listen and obay! *bows down*

Re: New Drummer MANA

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 5:27 pm
by Monsterlady38
miss_brutality wrote:No need to punish me :shock: I listen and obay! *bows down*


So do I, so don't punish me either! :wink: :twisted:

Re: New Drummer MANA

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 6:10 pm
by tsark
Mana wrote:My dear little worms,

I remember this one happy Christmas from the jolly old 12th century. In this small Finnish countryside village, I was just finishing my sermon by the town square, when this sweet little girl came to me and asked, if I was the Father Christmas. I was forced to correct her heretic believes by making her watch, while I burned her infidel parents alive. That sure straightened her up.

So, don't make me come to you, my dear maggots. It would take more than just couple of MIAU's to get off that hook.

Merry merry Manamas and a happy happy new fear!

Best. Christmas story. EVER! :lol: OK, I think I could be a HUGE fan of yours from now till Hell let's me back in!

Re: New Drummer MANA

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 1:19 am
by ksco
Happy birthday Mana! I wish all the MIAUest for you!

Re: New Drummer MANA

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 3:29 pm
by Mana
My sweet sinners,

Thank you for your birthday wishes! The best thing about being an undead monster is that you never get old.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=frtJQFe9apw

"So live for today
Tomorrow never comes
MIAU young!"

Re: New Drummer MANA

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 7:04 am
by Monsterlady38
Mana wrote:My sweet sinners,

Thank you for your birthday wishes! The best thing about being an undead monster is that you never get old.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=frtJQFe9apw

"So live for today
Tomorrow never comes
MIAU young!"


Good one Mana! Never getting old must feel great am I right? :D happy birthday to you! :mrgreen: MIAU!

Re: New Drummer MANA

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 12:33 am
by monsterknight

Re: New Drummer MANA

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 8:09 pm
by Cannibal's Candy
monsterknight wrote:Interview with Mana
http://www.lordiarmy.com/interviewmana.htm


Hahaha this guy is so funny! The part with the fan and and when he says that he'll oy bring snare and hi-hat are so funny :lol:

Re: New Drummer MANA

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 4:46 am
by Monsterlady38
Cannibal's Candy wrote:
monsterknight wrote:Interview with Mana
http://www.lordiarmy.com/interviewmana.htm


Hahaha this guy is so funny! The part with the fan and and when he says that he'll oy bring snare and hi-hat are so funny :lol:


Agreed! Mana was so funny in that interview! :lol: I was cracking up for hours! You rock Mana!

Re: New Drummer MANA

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 4:26 pm
by SteelPanther
Hes' already the best :lol: Cool Guy!

Re: New Drummer MANA

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 1:07 am
by Shadow Hound
Happy Easter Mana :)
-The Hellhound

Re: New Drummer MANA

PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 3:04 pm
by Joni Master
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid ... =3&theater

Found this picture of previous drummer.

Re: New Drummer MANA

PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 2:28 pm
by Mana
Happy Halloween, maggots! Be nice, or I'll come and get you.

Or is it christmas when you have to be nice and now you have to be naughty? I'm so confused...

Well anyway, it seems that whatever you do, I still come and get you.

MIAU MIAU

Re: New Drummer MANA

PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 3:34 pm
by Miss-Elodia
Happy Halloween Mana! :mrgreen:

Re: New Drummer MANA

PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 4:10 pm
by tsark
Happy Halloween! XD May you all be blessed with spooky goings on today! >:)

Re: New Drummer MANA

PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 5:22 pm
by Rosalie
MIAU MIAU right back at you, mate :mrgreen:
And happy halloween to everyone else on here :D

Re: New Drummer MANA

PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 11:51 am
by miss_brutality
Happy Halloween, Mana and MIAU MIAU :D I bet this is one great day for the Monstermen!

Re: New Drummer MANA

PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 3:56 pm
by Hisha
Mana wrote:Well anyway, it seems that whatever you do, I still come and get you.

Well, I'll get some beer for you and put it in the fridge while I'm waiting for your visit!

Re: New Drummer MANA

PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 4:25 am
by Shadow Hound
Happy Halloween Mana :D
Hope yours was scary good :)
-The Hellhound

Re: New Drummer MANA

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 7:58 pm
by Monsterlady38
Happy Halloween Mana! Miau to you!

Re: New Drummer MANA

PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2013 2:05 am
by Lilyth Von Gore
Miau Mana!
I know it's been a while, but I haven't been on the forum for a while. Just wanted to say you and the rest of the band were AMAZING at the Edinburgh gig. Like, seriously amazing.