Monsterboard

New Drummer MANA

Discussion about band members

Moderators: Hemitys, psyanide, Nightmare Wings Hell

Re: New Drummer

Postby Joni Master » Fri May 25, 2012 8:22 pm

Isa wrote:http://youtu.be/hxroJ91m8qg

Come and told me that this girl there don't have "balls". You don't need to be a guy for rock at a drums, far of it

Yeah, but 2 girls just make Lordi not cool. :roll: I understand that there has been allways female keyboardist, because its kinda girlish position. But this was kinda shock for Me. :!:
Joni Master

Postby Isa » Fri May 25, 2012 8:24 pm

what's most important, look "cool" or make good music ? I know that Lordi is a band who's a lot about visual but I still mind that most important is the technic of the musician then at moment the drummer is good she or he it's the same.

And you can also see it like they would be more "original"
Our Daddy is the best 'cos he sincerly love us
Isa

Postby anushka » Fri May 25, 2012 8:26 pm

I have to agree with Joni. I don´t want a female drummer either. But whatever the drummer is it´s band´s desicion and I will respect that (don´t say I will like that :lol: ).
"Hella's Forsaken Dolls Team"
anushka

Location: In Monsterland with my only one egyptian god ^^// Czech rep., F28

Postby Joni Master » Fri May 25, 2012 8:30 pm

Isa wrote:what's most important, look "cool" or make good music ? I know that Lordi is a band who's a lot about visual but I still mind that most important is the technic of the musician then at moment the drummer is good she or he it's the same.

And you can also see it like they would be more "original"

But I think this is wrong way. Otus was great guy to replace Kita and it took Me few months to accept new drummer but Im sure this decission takes more time.

I think most of people agree. Here is poll:

viewtopic.php?f=12&t=12576
Joni Master

Postby Maddy » Fri May 25, 2012 9:26 pm

I really don't get where your problem is Joni? :?
Girls know how to rock and they are great musicians too and I'm sure you will get accustomed to this new drummer as well, no matter if it's a boy or a girl :wink:
Sacred and Wild.

Postby Isa » Fri May 25, 2012 9:28 pm

And when it's about need time I think that all of us will need some for differents reason
Isa

Postby monsterboy » Fri May 25, 2012 9:31 pm

Isa wrote:And when it's about need time I think that all of us will need some for differents reason

Yeah indeed Well said.
Drummer for Solitude Within
Just support your band that you dig.That´s your "job", That's what makes the rockmachine rolling.
I LOVE OTUS! Proud to be a Lordi fan!
monsterboy

Postby Joni Master » Fri May 25, 2012 9:43 pm

Isa wrote:And when it's about need time I think that all of us will need some for differents reason

Its just feel bad because Lordi had so kick ass drummer...
Joni Master

Postby Maddy » Fri May 25, 2012 9:50 pm

Well said Isa!

But Joni, who says that he/she will not kick our asses? :wink: I'm sure he/she will!
Sacred and Wild.

Postby Isa » Fri May 25, 2012 9:51 pm

I would answer as a Otus fan, as someone who will somewhere always have a preference for him, who miss him and who respect him a lot

They HAD... Otus shouldn't come back, we can have hard but it's not a reason for being hard with someone who have nothing to do with that fact

How many don't have give his chance on Otus 'cos they where still too focus on Kita ? Otus was a kick ass drummer but a lot discover it when it's was too late so focus they where on past. Don't do the same mistake with the new drummer, he/she deserve that we give him/her chance, that he/she can be "judge" only on the skill
Isa

Postby Dr. Sin » Fri May 25, 2012 9:51 pm

Joni Master wrote:Its just feel bad because Lordi had so kick ass drummer...

Don't be a sexist, dude. I'm quite sure Lordi will have a kick ass drummer also in the future.
Dr. Sin

Postby Joni Master » Fri May 25, 2012 9:57 pm

Isa wrote:I would answer as a Otus fan, as someone who will somewhere always have a preference for him, who miss him and who respect him a lot

They HAD... Otus shouldn't come back, we can have hard but it's not a reason for being hard with someone who have nothing to do with that fact

How many don't have give his chance on Otus 'cos they where still too focus on Kita ? Otus was a kick ass drummer but a lot discover it when it's was too late so focus they where on past. Don't do the same mistake with the new drummer, he/she deserve that we give him/her chance, that he/she can be "judge" only on the skill

When I first saw Otus I was sure this is the right way. That Deadache look and so heavy playing style just was just perfect new Lordi for Me. Yes Im not yet seen videofootage of new guy but Im sure that my optinion is still same.
Joni Master

Postby monsterboy » Fri May 25, 2012 10:03 pm

Yeah, we all know that no-one will ever as be as good as Otus! Otus was the best Lordi could overcome. For me it's also hard to see the new drummer as a new member but we NEED to give the new drummer a chance. It would be stupid to hate the new drummer just because he/she is the SUCCESSOR (not replacer! let that be clear.) of Otus or he is a she. And don't judge the new drummer on it's appearance and style I know that newbie is doing his best and try his hardest to satisfy the people. He needs time (Just like all new members have to.)
Just support your band that you dig.That´s your "job", That's what makes the rockmachine rolling.
monsterboy

Postby Isa » Fri May 25, 2012 10:08 pm

Without offence a lot have also once say "no-one will be as good as Kita", we can be fan, have our opinion but begin with say "no-one will be as good" Mmm it's not really give a chance on a other
Isa

Postby Joni Master » Fri May 25, 2012 10:16 pm

Isa wrote:Without offence a lot have also once say "no-one will be as good as Kita", we can be fan, have our opinion but begin with say "no-one will be as good" Mmm it's not really give a chance on a other

Yeah and its quite normal that band change and music taste change. Im seen many people leaving Lordi but most of them was Eurovision fans but Im also seen veteran fans leaving. And Im not sure how much left when Kita left. I never leave Lordi but best Lordi was in 2006-2011. And now its rebuilding time.
Joni Master

Postby Police Line Do Not Cross » Fri May 25, 2012 10:40 pm

I think that it's great if this new drummer is a woman. Would be different and Lordi could get a lot of publicity :wink:
Police Line Do Not Cross

Postby Joni Master » Fri May 25, 2012 10:50 pm

Police Line Do Not Cross wrote:I think that it's great if this new drummer is a woman. Would be different and Lordi could get a lot of publicity :wink:

Im not sure is this good "publicity". They were in Eurovision and now mayby have girl drummer. :roll:
Joni Master

Postby ksco » Fri May 25, 2012 10:53 pm

Someone said the new drummer must have balls. So for me if Kita have a balls I am Britney Spears. Just look on Kita. He looks like girl :| . I think it don't mean who is new drummer, he or she. The most important is this how good new drummer play.
ksco

Postby Erina » Fri May 25, 2012 10:55 pm

My sister plays the drums and she kicks ass, I can tell ya. Just because the new drummer is (probably) female doesn't mean she wouldn't be a total kick ass drummer.
latua oon lesbo
Erina

Postby Joni Master » Fri May 25, 2012 11:01 pm

ksco wrote:Someone said the new drummer must have balls. So for me if Kita have a balls I am Britney Spears. Just look on Kita. He looks like girl :| . I think it don't mean who is new drummer, he or she. The most important is this how good new drummer play.

Man behind the mask is diffrent guy than "Kita". Yes I know what You mean but "Kita" totally not looks like girl. :wink: (Now I really understand why they cant show they real face. :lol: )
Joni Master

Postby Erina » Fri May 25, 2012 11:03 pm

Okay, all I'm saying: boarden your horizons.
latua oon lesbo
Erina

Postby monsterboy » Fri May 25, 2012 11:05 pm

ksco wrote:Someone said the new drummer must have balls. So for me if Kita have a balls I am Britney Spears. Just look on Kita. He looks like girl :| . I think it don't mean who is new drummer, he or she. The most important is this how good new drummer play.

I hope you know Stala from stala & SO. is NOT the same as Sampsa Astala (the man in real life)? He plays a character you know just like he plaid a character in Lordi.
monsterboy

Postby Joni Master » Fri May 25, 2012 11:09 pm

monsterboy wrote:

I hope you know Stala from stala & SO. is NOT the same as Sampsa Astala (the man in real life)? He plays a character you know just like he plaid a character in Lordi.

Yeah, most pictures in internet is SO. outfit so I really understand. :lol:
Joni Master

Postby Police Line Do Not Cross » Fri May 25, 2012 11:12 pm

Hmmm.. This is kinda strange. Lordi's website says:

"The mask and the costume are kept to the minimum, but enough to fit him visually in to the band."

"So, the new drummer does have a mask and his costume is more than a t-shirt and jeans, but this is not the outfit of the actual character yet. We could say he is in disguise."

In my opinion the drummer is 99,999 % surely a woman, as we all can see from the picture. Why Lordi is speaking of he? They want to keep it secret? :roll:
Police Line Do Not Cross

Postby anushka » Fri May 25, 2012 11:15 pm

Police Line Do Not Cross wrote:In my opinion the drummer is 99,999 % surely a woman, as we all can see from the picture.

From very bad picture when you can see a sh*t :lol: Sorry, but it all does only the position how the drummer stands. When I look at the older photos from live show the drummer has manly hands and I think the drummer is a guy. But we will see in the future...
"Hella's Forsaken Dolls Team"
anushka

Location: In Monsterland with my only one egyptian god ^^// Czech rep., F28

PreviousNext

Return to Members