Monsterboard

Awa will leave the band

Discussion about band members

Moderators: psyanide, Hemitys, Nightmare Wings Hell

Re: Awa will leave the band

Postby Isa » Wed Jul 25, 2012 4:24 pm

Thank you :D

I like his "It is good that we have some balls with us" and I agree it's good that there is a woman
Our Daddy is the best 'cos he sincerly love us
Isa

Postby Erina » Wed Jul 25, 2012 4:29 pm

This was actually the first thing I saw when I logged in Twitter a couple of hours ago. Feeling kinda empty, but better than when Kita left (no tears which is a huge relief for me, I get snotty when I cry). I'm hoping Awa all the best for the future^^
And I might as well be honest with you guys, I'm kinda excited for the new monster~
latua oon lesbo
Erina

Postby comite1040 » Wed Jul 25, 2012 4:31 pm

Thanks for trranslation, Kitawa!
It's good news that the new keyboardist is a woman :D I was afraid of if the band would be composed of only male a few minutes ago*laughs*
バカで実にサーセンww
comite1040

Postby Mooneyman » Wed Jul 25, 2012 5:05 pm

Honestly? I'm not massively surprised. Awa is in the end a very mild mannered lady and I don't think she ever fit the whole monster thing massively well - truth be told, I think she often came off as...well, a little lost.

She's a very talented woman and I wish her every ounce of luck in her future success. She's very deserving and I hope nothing but happiness for her. I really bonded with her character and honestly, her and OX are the only members that have never disappointed me.

I think she's got a strong career ahead of her and I hope to see from her future projects very soon indeed.

I love you, Awa. Truly. Keep at it, and good luck.
Mooneyman

Postby ksco » Wed Jul 25, 2012 5:45 pm

Well, well, well... New Keyboardist will be HE or SHE? :) haha now we have fun to talk about this like with New Drummer :lol:
ksco

Postby Isa » Wed Jul 25, 2012 5:50 pm

It's clearly say in interview (that Kitawa translate us) that it is a SHE
Isa

Postby ksco » Wed Jul 25, 2012 5:56 pm

Ahh sorry I didnt read that yet :wink:
ksco

Postby Maddy » Wed Jul 25, 2012 6:19 pm

Somehow I'm really sad that she leaves, because she's been there when I got known to the band and so she's an important part of my life somehow, but on the other hand I can understand her. And additional it's really hard for me, because she's the first member that leaves since I'm really back into Lordi again...:cry:
But as long as Awa is happy with her decison everythings fine!
Wishing all the best to her for the future, not only for her music career but also for everything else that she plans to do! :)
We will miss you so much Lady Awa, but we'll still love you as much as we always did!!! ♥

But I also have to say, that I'm really afraid right now. I've got like 38592350235 thoughts in my head what could happen now...
Will also other members leave? Will they be as successfull as with TA? Will the band just 'disappear'?
This really drives me crazy, but I'll keep my fingers crossed that everything will be fine!
Sacred and Wild.

Postby Crystal » Wed Jul 25, 2012 6:20 pm

This was really sad for me to hear. Awa is my inspiration, my idol, my favorite monster :cry:
She is the one who kept me in interest in piano and I never gave up..and now this..
During this year Lordi have been through many changes..I was hoping to hear her backing vocals on the new album, as long as Kita was the one who was doing back vocals before. : :|
but it's ok, we hope the best for the band and we can't wait to hear the new album and see the new monsters, can we? :wink: :wink: :wink:
Just like the moon comes, we rise, we shine and fall
Crystal

Postby Isa » Wed Jul 25, 2012 6:24 pm

Maddy wrote:Somehow I'm really sad that she leaves, because she's been there when I got known to the band and so she's an important part of my life somehow, but on the other hand I can understand her. And additional it's really hard for me, because she's the first member that leaves since I'm really back into Lordi again...:cry:
But as long as Awa is happy with her decison everythings fine!
Wishing all the best to her for the future, not only for her music career but also for everything else that she plans to do! :)
We will miss you so much Lady Awa, but we'll still love you as much as we always did!!! ♥

But I also have to say, that I'm really afraid right now. I've got like 38592350235 thoughts in my head what could happen now...
Will also other members leave? Will they be as successfull as with TA? Will the band just 'disappear'?
This really drives me crazy, but I'll keep my fingers crossed that everything will be fine!

You where lucky do not be there when it was Otus because Kita left wasn't easy for all but when it's your favorite who die, that's painful

If there was a risk for band to you really mind they should already have a new keyboardist since may-june ?

I understand people mind but have trust in them
Isa

Postby KittyCat » Wed Jul 25, 2012 7:47 pm

It's really sad, she will be missed :( but I understand if she has to go and I wish her all the best. The years with Awa have been amazing and she gave alot to the band and us fans! Good look in the future Awa ^^ <3
Watch my lordi videos: http://www.youtube.com/kissemiss
KittyCat

Postby Kitawa » Wed Jul 25, 2012 8:02 pm

Crystal wrote:but it's ok, we hope the best for the band and we can't wait to hear the new album and see the new monsters, can we? :wink: :wink: :wink:

Indeed I couldn't agree more. :mrgreen:
I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me. Phil. 4:13
Kitawa

Postby Fairy Of Darkness » Wed Jul 25, 2012 8:32 pm

Well, what should I say more. I don't like changes :P and now there is such a lot changing lately. But I also think that if you feel like leaving you should! Getting stuck isn't good either, so we (and ofcourse they) had to let her go.
Awa, I wish you the best (we all do!) Hope your creativity will reach a new level as well as your personal life in the future.
And for the rest.. I really liked the article saying the new keyboardist is female =) like I liked the drummer being male (sorry :P just feels comfortable)
The Devil lost his mind with all that HipHop Shit!
My Monsters Keep Me Company - Always
Fairy Of Darkness

Postby Kitawa » Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:36 pm

Isa wrote:It's clearly say in interview (that Kitawa translate us) that it is a SHE

They have learned from the previous massive speculation (about the drummer's gender) we arranged here and decided to announce the details clearly this time. :wink:

By the way Google translator is so strange. I laughed my ass off reading this:
Google: "But these are rundeja paskaisia ​​and rear rooms, all has not the power of a sponsor"
Kitawa: "But there are also these tours and dirty backstage rooms, and not all people can take that all the time"

rundeja paskaisia means literally "shitty tours", so it even changes word order =D
and where the heck did that "power of a sponsor" come from???!! xDD
it makes totally no sense haha
I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me. Phil. 4:13
Kitawa

Postby anushka » Wed Jul 25, 2012 10:21 pm

Well, I fully understand the reasons why Awa left Lordi. I respect it and wish her only the best in her private and music life. I hope she can be more happy now! It´s good there´s no big drama in the band and they are still friends. So maybe we will be able to see Awa as a special guest at some Lordi´s gig in the future...

Awa is in my eyes the only one keyboardist of the band since I wasn´t the fan when Enary was in. The same with OX. I just hope Amen and OX will never leave the band. Then I would end with this band.
"Hella's Forsaken Dolls Team"
anushka

Location: In Monsterland with my only one egyptian god ^^// Czech rep., F28

Postby AAore » Wed Jul 25, 2012 10:26 pm

I'm just happy for Awa if she's gonna move to italy. Haaatteee thee cooooollddddd
Feel Good.
"They always survive while I lose everything"
AAore

Postby tsark » Thu Jul 26, 2012 12:39 am

Good luck to her, so long as she's happy I'm glad, even though it's sad for the other guys who have to say goodbye even if it's just for now. So long as Lordi and the band's ideals keep going I'll keep listening :mrgreen:
tsark

Postby Joni Master » Thu Jul 26, 2012 11:43 am

Joni Master

Postby Isa » Thu Jul 26, 2012 12:28 pm

We didn't learn more then the name of her boyfriend, name that some fans already does know since some years now. We btw pretty all know him or minimum his musician skill
Last edited by Isa on Thu Jul 26, 2012 12:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Isa

Postby anushka » Thu Jul 26, 2012 12:33 pm

Isa wrote:minimum his musician skull

Skull? Didn´t you want to write skills?

But yeah, nothing new for me neither. But personally I care a sh*t about such a things....
"Hella's Forsaken Dolls Team"
anushka

Location: In Monsterland with my only one egyptian god ^^// Czech rep., F28

Postby Isa » Thu Jul 26, 2012 12:35 pm

Oh yeah sorry I did a typo

It's not I care a shit, I just say the only new info you get, info who isn't even new for all
Isa

Postby Joni Master » Thu Jul 26, 2012 12:45 pm

Isa wrote:Oh yeah sorry I did a typo

It's not I care a shit, I just say the only new info you get, info who isn't even new for all

I was talking about this:

"Haittapuoliakin oli maskibändissä soittamisesta.

- Silmäni ärtyivät jatkuvasti piilolasien käytöstä ja hiostava naamio aiheutti ihottumaa. Muistelen aikaa upeana jaksona. Tapasin monia maailmantähtiä, kuten Metallican soittajia ja Musen jäseniä."
Joni Master

Postby Angel Of Death » Thu Jul 26, 2012 12:46 pm

Joni Master wrote:
Isa wrote:Oh yeah sorry I did a typo

I was talking about this:

"Haittapuoliakin oli maskibändissä soittamisesta.

- Silmäni ärtyivät jatkuvasti piilolasien käytöstä ja hiostava naamio aiheutti ihottumaa. Muistelen aikaa upeana jaksona. Tapasin monia maailmantähtiä, kuten Metallican soittajia ja Musen jäseniä."

it's hard to translate it for us it seems...
Angel Of Death

Postby Joni Master » Thu Jul 26, 2012 1:39 pm

There is also more stuff on physical magazine. Like "Did Awa make money in Lordi?". :wink:
Last edited by Joni Master on Thu Jul 26, 2012 4:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Joni Master

Postby Bach » Thu Jul 26, 2012 2:09 pm

I understand her decision..Being in any band,certainly takes a lot of time and a lot of commitment.Lordi is above average,Lordi records albums and does tours.It's very hard I believe,having a schedule and no time for your self..I mean..album,tour,album..
?If I decide to be an idiot, then I'll be an idiot on my own accord.?
Bach

PreviousNext

Return to Members