Monsterboard

New Keyboardist HELLA

Discussion about band members

Moderators: psyanide, Hemitys, Nightmare Wings Hell

New Keyboardist HELLA

Postby American-Monsterman » Wed Aug 22, 2012 6:53 am

Well it seems as members go out- New members are in. This is the introduction thread welcoming the new keyboard mashing monster lady of Lordi. Due all respect to our former lady countess- But, the torch shall be passed.

Who could she be? What could she be? Would she be worthy enough to fill the enormous heels of our lady miss Awa? Only time will tell, but until then, we will only use our imaginations and dream for the be(a)st.

People of Monsterboard- It's time to speculate. This is the Lordi of the new dawn.
What better way to start than with a fresh clean slate? :twisted: \m/
American-Monsterman

Re: New Keyboardist

Postby Deadly Kid » Fri Aug 24, 2012 8:29 pm

It may be a man, too.
Deadly Kid

Postby Monsta » Fri Aug 24, 2012 8:40 pm

Nope, Mr Lordi stated it would be a girl :P Which is cool, I like that they keep that tradition! However, I honestly won't try to speculate how this new monster will look like, since it's pretty impossible to guess as we have learnt by now, but I don't think we'll be dissapointed :mrgreen:
Monsta

Postby Erina » Fri Aug 24, 2012 10:10 pm

Monsta wrote: I honestly won't try to speculate how this new monster will look like, since it's pretty impossible to guess as we have learnt by now, but I don't think we'll be dissapointed :mrgreen:

This. No matter how hard we speculate, Mr. L always proves whatever we've suggested wrong xD I don't know how he does that.

Anyway, I'm happy that it's a woman. Keeping up the tradition at this point is good^^ I give her a warm welcome to the monster family^^
latua oon lesbo
Erina

Postby American-Monsterman » Sat Aug 25, 2012 1:07 am

Erina wrote:
Monsta wrote: I honestly won't try to speculate how this new monster will look like, since it's pretty impossible to guess as we have learnt by now, but I don't think we'll be dissapointed :mrgreen:

This. No matter how hard we speculate, Mr. L always proves whatever we've suggested wrong xD I don't know how he does that.

Anyway, I'm happy that it's a woman. Keeping up the tradition at this point is good^^ I give her a warm welcome to the monster family^^

I wouldn't be too sure about that. Back in 2010, I dang near predicted Otus right on the ball. I got his physical features accurate and even joked around saying his name would be Otis- It ended up being Otus. Even Mr. Lordi himself personally granted me "Twilight Zone" points and asked if I was tapping his phone lines. :lol:
Speculation could go very long way. Plus, it's good fun and I'm sure Mr. Lordi just loves to read how we sensationalize. :wink:

As far as the new keyboardist, I am very excited for her (or their) official reveal. It is indeed confirmed to be a lady. I wonder what she will look like, her name and what she could bring into the band's music?

Honestly, from a dream I had a while back- I think I may have a brief idea of how she may look and be named. Who knows, after my Otus prediction, my "witch" ability may be stronger than I think. :lol:
American-Monsterman

Postby ginacartoon » Sat Aug 25, 2012 2:18 am

Well if we're gonna guess Monsters as we did for Otus (may he rest in piece) we could start guessin' I guess
ginacartoon

Postby AAore » Sat Aug 25, 2012 11:46 am

I hope it's just a simple costume like Enarys, that was one of the best costumes so far..
Feel Good.
"They always survive while I lose everything"
AAore

Postby tsark » Sun Aug 26, 2012 12:39 am

I'd laugh if it was a woman but they dressed her in a guy's costume JUST to fuck with everyone's heads
tsark

Postby MonsterMonster21 » Sun Aug 26, 2012 11:07 am

tsark wrote:I'd laugh if it was a woman but they dressed her in a guy's costume JUST to fuck with everyone's heads

:shock: Be careful
they might read this thread and decide to take on your idea :roll:
though it would be funny as hell if they did :lol:
It was hate at first sight for us darling,The lady and the tramp rabid and snarling,
Awkward lovers and charmers worth mauling,It's a match made in hell, cupid's squalling
MonsterMonster21

Postby ginacartoon » Sun Aug 26, 2012 2:38 pm

Well we had a Valkyrie, then a Vampire/Ghost Countess, what I'm guessing could be next is a Siren?
ginacartoon

Postby monsterboy » Sun Aug 26, 2012 3:28 pm

Or a Medusa? Or maybe an anger elf-nimf that would be cool. :D
Drummer for Solitude Within
Just support your band that you dig.That´s your "job", That's what makes the rockmachine rolling.
I LOVE OTUS! Proud to be a Lordi fan!
monsterboy

Postby Isa » Sun Aug 26, 2012 6:04 pm

After a blond and a black hair lady maybe we can have dunno a red hair one or something :mrgreen:
Our Daddy is the best 'cos he sincerly love us
Isa

Postby Joni Master » Sun Aug 26, 2012 6:18 pm

I think too early to discuss.
Joni Master

Postby Hemitys » Sun Aug 26, 2012 8:23 pm

Joni Master wrote:I think too early to discuss.

There's a new member in the band and you think it's too early to discuss and speculate about her? Right on.
A Monster Heart Is A Hell To Tear Apart
Hemitys
Site Admin

Postby Joni Master » Sun Aug 26, 2012 8:44 pm

Hemitys wrote:

There's a new member in the band and you think it's too early to discuss and speculate about her? Right on.

Yeah, but no name or face. I hate spekulating.
Joni Master

Postby LuciadeSiracusa » Sun Aug 26, 2012 9:01 pm

Understandable, I suppose =)
But, in this case, it is perhaps better that you don't come on these topics .

Because it's pretty sure there will be a LOT of speculation about her and the drummer for a LONG time.
:D
LuciadeSiracusa

Postby Isa » Sun Aug 26, 2012 9:18 pm

Joni you know it ain't a obligation, you don't want talk over her you don't come on that topic that's all but for a lot of us speculate is nice, we make work our imagination, sometime get good laught, it bring a bit animation
Isa

Postby Kitawa » Sun Aug 26, 2012 10:23 pm

Well, I don't think it'll get any better with time. I mean how can one say "it's too early to discuss" when we all know we won't see any pictures of her before the release of the next costumes? There's no speculating after that (which is propably what Joni wanted, tho).

Unless they do recording with masks on and somebody at Wagener's workshop will use camera.

Anyway, I don't know what to guess for her monster-self to be. Honestly I'm totally outta ideas. I like monsterboy's idea of a Medusa, though. Water element would be cool. And I gotta agree with AAore as well for I think Enary was very scary & pretty at the same time. I hope it's gonna be something really creepy, true horror stuff... Awa's latest costume was saucy to me instead of scary, if u know what I mean.
I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me. Phil. 4:13
Kitawa

Postby Isa » Sun Aug 26, 2012 10:59 pm

I just don't understand why for "the drummer" Joni could speculate (he say something about a vampire), I don't remember him complain when we did speculate before discover Otus and suddenly he do when fact are all same. We know "the drummer" only provisory costum
Isa

Postby Kitawa » Sun Aug 26, 2012 11:08 pm

Joni Master wrote:
Hemitys wrote:

Yeah, but no name or face. I hate spekulating.

Unless you meant speculation about her real identity. I'd hate speculating that, too. I'm not really interested, 'cos to me it's a monster musician. :wink:

Plus it's against rules here. :P
I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me. Phil. 4:13
Kitawa

Postby Joni Master » Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:23 am

Isa wrote:I just don't understand why for "the drummer" Joni could speculate (he say something about a vampire), I don't remember him complain when we did speculate before discover Otus and suddenly he do when fact are all same. We know "the drummer" only provisory costum

Mayby Im just still shocked about fact that Awa has leaved. :roll: And in "The Drummer" topic there were pictures and videos quite fast. I dont think that we gonna see pictures in this year of the "Keyboardist".
Joni Master

Postby American-Monsterman » Thu Aug 30, 2012 9:00 am

I had this vision in my dreams about the new keyboardist. My goodness, was she something. :shock: Dig this:
01. She was a humanoid monster and very frightening (yet very beautiful).
02. She was tall and kind of on the chubby side.
03. Her skin was an arctic pale blue and very dead.
03. She was bald, but had one very long dreadlocked mohawk (almost like Sheeva from Mortal Kombat)
04. Her eyes are pitch black and had red pupils, her right eye is stitched shut. She had no nose but only two holes from where it decayed away.
05. Her mouth had been sliced horribly from one ear to the other. With only metal rings binding her face and lower jaw together, you could clearly see her skull & teeth behind the metal binds.
06. Her entire face had been ripped off and is stretched backwards over her skull with the small chains & hooks attached from her teeth to the back of her head. Think of it as wearing her own face like a Halloween mask.
07. She has ancient tribal-angel tattoos all over here body and head.
08. She wears a very skin tight and torn black leather dress, spider black fishnetting underneath. She has black spiked armor on her right shoulder. Her arms and stomach area was exposed and she has a big slice across her stomach.
09. She wore big metallic biker chick boots, and had african tribe-like rings around her neck.
10. She used to have wings. On her back is nothing more than scars from where they were burnt off.
11. Lordi's new era was pure "Studs & Leather". They had more of a Judas Priest "Painkiller" thing going on. Lot of skin. :wink:
11. She was a bad ass, a Necro Morbid Angel fallen to Earth.
12. Her name was... SYPHA.

Just imagine that. Lordi 2013: :wink:
LORDI: Vocals.
AMEN: Guitars.
SYPHA: Keyboards.
OX: Bass.
TREMOR: Drums.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :twisted:
American-Monsterman

Postby monsterboy » Thu Aug 30, 2012 2:41 pm

Ha ha great story. :D :lol:
Nice names too (Castlevania ;) ), who know it can come true.
Drummer for Solitude Within
Just support your band that you dig.That´s your "job", That's what makes the rockmachine rolling.
I LOVE OTUS! Proud to be a Lordi fan!
monsterboy

Postby Maddy » Thu Aug 30, 2012 3:17 pm

Wow, that sounds really amazing!
I would really appreciate if the new monster would look like that. :)
Damn, now I'm getting really excited and can't wait anymore to learn more about the new monsters.
Sacred and Wild.

Postby PEML94 » Thu Aug 30, 2012 3:24 pm

Wow, that sounds so totally awesome :shock: Please mr Lordi, do what American-Monsterman described!
Seriously, I LOVE the idea of a totally badass zombie leather chick, like Kalma only girl and more gross :D
PEML94

Next

Return to Members