Monsterboard

Lordi

Discussion about band members

Moderators: psyanide, Hemitys, Nightmare Wings Hell

Postby Helter Skelter » Sat Jul 05, 2008 6:52 pm

martinmaniac wrote:well, I am pretty sure that KISS was'nt inspired very much by the beatles ;) They were inspired by slade :D

And Slade was probably inspired by The Beatles or something :?
Gene Simmons loves the Beatles..There is video on youtube where Ace,Paul,and Gene sing Beatles songs...
Sorry for off topic :)
Helter Skelter
 
Posts: 393
Joined: Sun Jun 29, 2008 9:45 pm

Postby martinmaniac » Sat Jul 05, 2008 7:05 pm

Yeah, that might be true ;) But let's forget this off-topic just like you say :P
User avatar
martinmaniac
 
Posts: 1134
Joined: Tue Jan 15, 2008 10:39 pm
Location: metal metal land

Postby BlackVince » Tue Jul 08, 2008 1:03 pm

Hi Mr Lordi,

Just wanted to thank you for playing at Waldrock, it was awesome!
-- Lordi visit my Math Teacher please? --
-- True Gods Wear Masks -- Thnx JTT
User avatar
BlackVince
 
Posts: 293
Joined: Wed Dec 26, 2007 10:55 pm
Location: Netherlands-M14

Lordi i want to see your real face

Postby soniq » Fri Jul 11, 2008 9:05 pm

Hi mr. Lordi

Lordi im the biggest fan and im want to see your real face 8) do you have some pictures of your real face :P :P
soniq
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Fri Jul 11, 2008 8:21 pm

Re: Lordi i want to see your real face

Postby Zayka » Fri Jul 11, 2008 9:24 pm

soniq wrote:Hi mr. Lordi

Lordi im the biggest fan and im want to see your real face 8) do you have some pictures of your real face :P :P


:shock: :shock: :shock: What ?????!!!!
Zayka
 
Posts: 125
Joined: Sat Nov 10, 2007 10:11 pm
Location: France

Re: Lordi i want to see your real face

Postby Erina » Fri Jul 11, 2008 9:28 pm

Zayka wrote:
soniq wrote:Hi mr. Lordi

Lordi im the biggest fan and im want to see your real face 8) do you have some pictures of your real face :P :P


:shock: :shock: :shock: What ?????!!!!


I'd like to ask the same.
latua oon lesbo
User avatar
Erina
 
Posts: 4090
Joined: Thu May 10, 2007 10:15 am
Location: Themyscira

Postby MissMonster » Fri Jul 11, 2008 9:32 pm

Oh My God =O

Hey ! You've A Problem ?!
If You're The Biggest Fan Of Lordi, You Should Not Ask To Mr. Lordi The Pictures Of His Real Face ! It's Disrespect !

Shame, Soniq !
MissMonster
 
Posts: 47
Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2008 6:51 pm

Postby Zayka » Fri Jul 11, 2008 9:50 pm

It's his REAL face !!!!!!
Image
Zayka
 
Posts: 125
Joined: Sat Nov 10, 2007 10:11 pm
Location: France

Postby MissMonster » Fri Jul 11, 2008 9:51 pm

Yeah =D
He's so beautiful =P
MissMonster
 
Posts: 47
Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2008 6:51 pm

Postby judge death » Fri Jul 11, 2008 10:06 pm

Zayka wrote:It's his REAL face !!!!!!
Image

Yes! That is his face! :P :P
The coolest ever!
Theeee crimeee issssss lifeeeeee, theeee ssseeenteeeenceeeee isss DEATH!
I´m heeereeeee to cureeee you all from your ssssinnssssssss, I´m your ssssalvation.
User avatar
judge death
 
Posts: 6267
Joined: Tue May 30, 2006 10:10 am
Location: Deadworld

Postby Nightmare Wings Hell » Fri Jul 11, 2008 10:44 pm

I saw Mr. Lordi's real face. It has burns, horns, and sharp teeth :D
Actually I'm a Plumber.
User avatar
Nightmare Wings Hell
Moderator
 
Posts: 1761
Joined: Wed Aug 16, 2006 11:18 pm
Location: Ace's Alcohol Cabinet

Postby Helter Skelter » Fri Jul 11, 2008 11:06 pm

I just noticed,Mr Lordi is the real monster,it's not a mask.
It is his real face it's obvious. :P
Helter Skelter
 
Posts: 393
Joined: Sun Jun 29, 2008 9:45 pm

Postby bambilover » Sat Jul 12, 2008 2:45 pm

Is he smoking a felt pen? I thougt he smoked (monsterman) cigarettes in real life?
it's a very small world
bambilover
 
Posts: 28
Joined: Wed Apr 18, 2007 9:46 am
Location: België

Postby Erina » Sat Jul 12, 2008 7:11 pm

judge death wrote:
Zayka wrote:It's his REAL face !!!!!!
Image

Yes! That is his face! :P :P
The coolest ever!

*laughing* Well done, Zayka! That's one of most beautiful pics of our cute Mr. Lordi I've ever seen xP
latua oon lesbo
User avatar
Erina
 
Posts: 4090
Joined: Thu May 10, 2007 10:15 am
Location: Themyscira

Postby nekropunx88 » Sat Jul 12, 2008 8:26 pm

Mr. Lordi's looking hella good in that picture. :D
Image
Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries
User avatar
nekropunx88
 
Posts: 43
Joined: Wed Jun 11, 2008 7:18 am
Location: North Hollywood, CA. Sex/Age: F/19

Postby Ultimate Warrior » Tue Jul 15, 2008 12:25 pm

Helter Skelter wrote:
martinmaniac wrote:well, I am pretty sure that KISS was'nt inspired very much by the beatles ;) They were inspired by slade :D

And Slade was probably inspired by The Beatles or something :?


Totally Off-topic here, but this needs said.

Slade weren't inspired by the Beatles. Their sound was completely new when they started out BEFORE the Beatles made it big :P

Back on topic.
Sneaking out on a Saturday night... Momma thinks you know wrong from right...
Ultimate Warrior
 
Posts: 1098
Joined: Mon Jan 01, 2007 5:41 pm
Location: Wherever you want me to be

Postby Helter Skelter » Tue Jul 15, 2008 10:48 pm

Ultimate Warrior wrote:
Helter Skelter wrote:
martinmaniac wrote:well, I am pretty sure that KISS was'nt inspired very much by the beatles ;) They were inspired by slade :D

And Slade was probably inspired by The Beatles or something :?


Totally Off-topic here, but this needs said.

Slade weren't inspired by the Beatles. Their sound was completely new when they started out BEFORE the Beatles made it big :P

Back on topic.

Off topic again :wink:
Slade was formed in 66 and the Beatles were formed in 59.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qmLUyVAyVwA
Helter Skelter
 
Posts: 393
Joined: Sun Jun 29, 2008 9:45 pm

Postby Jenette » Mon Jul 28, 2008 6:49 pm

Mr. Lordi, thank you for the awesome gig at Benatska noc! I hope you'll come again soon and we'll have more time to chat :)
Love from me & all your Czech fans :twisted:
Oh Lord, what fools these mortals be...
User avatar
Jenette
 
Posts: 253
Joined: Thu Jul 26, 2007 2:37 pm
Location: Czech Republic

Postby Eythor » Mon Jul 28, 2008 11:42 pm

Helter Skelter wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cqOKvonLrH8
Well,the part when their are playing in animal costumes reminded me of Lordi somehow...Beatles costumes probably had impact like Lordi costumes...
And it got me thinking,If there was no Beatles,there would never been KISS,and no Lordi :)
The Beatles rock


i think your wrong kiss or lordi wernt inspired by the beatles. and i cant see how they were influenced by the beatles ? they look nothing alike
My heaven is your hell
User avatar
Eythor
 
Posts: 266
Joined: Mon May 08, 2006 3:38 am
Location: Iceland

Postby Helter Skelter » Tue Jul 29, 2008 12:26 am

You people misunderstood me,I didn't say Beatles directly influenced Lordi.
But they did influence Lordi in a ''chain way''.
Let's suppose Beatles influenced KISS(witch they did)
They influenced KISS's styling.It may seem funny,but it is true.
Before Beatles,bands didn't have unique styling.But Beatles did,they dressed different and changed styling from album to album.Their wacky coustumes must have inspired Gene Simmons.And yeah,they had longer hair then any other artist.And they radically changed the music.Some people will now say:''they only inspired pop artists we see on tv''.That is not true,Beatles were 50's rock,and in that time they were,heavy you know.
And it's fun to listen to the beatles.You go like:Aha!This riff helped to creat classic glam rock riff.
Over and out.
Helter Skelter
 
Posts: 393
Joined: Sun Jun 29, 2008 9:45 pm

Postby Eythor » Tue Jul 29, 2008 2:42 am

Helter Skelter wrote:You people misunderstood me,I didn't say Beatles directly influenced Lordi.
But they did influence Lordi in a ''chain way''.
Let's suppose Beatles influenced KISS(witch they did)
They influenced KISS's styling.It may seem funny,but it is true.
Before Beatles,bands didn't have unique styling.But Beatles did,they dressed different and changed styling from album to album.Their wacky coustumes must have inspired Gene Simmons.And yeah,they had longer hair then any other artist.And they radically changed the music.Some people will now say:''they only inspired pop artists we see on tv''.That is not true,Beatles were 50's rock,and in that time they were,heavy you know.
And it's fun to listen to the beatles.You go like:Aha!This riff helped to creat classic glam rock riff.
Over and out.


That you may be right on :P in a ''chain way'' but in no direct way at all in my opinion :P
My heaven is your hell
User avatar
Eythor
 
Posts: 266
Joined: Mon May 08, 2006 3:38 am
Location: Iceland

Postby Deadly Kid » Sun Aug 10, 2008 10:11 pm

Zayka wrote:It's his REAL face !!!!!!
Image


lol a crayon on his hand :D

"I want blue crayon..." <-- From the film :)
User avatar
Deadly Kid
 
Posts: 313
Joined: Tue Feb 05, 2008 6:34 pm
Location: İstanbul/Turkey

Postby Hisha » Mon Aug 11, 2008 10:42 pm

Zayka wrote:It's his REAL face !!!!!!
Image


I just love this picture :D
+1 Zayka :wink:
User avatar
Hisha
 
Posts: 233
Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2007 6:10 pm
Location: France // sex/age : F, born on Friday 13th March 1992

I will make specially magazine only of Lordi

Postby Dark Angel » Tue Aug 12, 2008 10:34 pm

:wink: Hello,Mr.Lordi!
I asm Yordanka Petrova from Bulgaria,city Pomorie.I am big fan of Lordi.I like very much Mr.Lordi,Amen and Kita.But,Kita I LOVE YOU :P ,oops :oops: I will make specially magazine for Lordi,please writ me of e-maill:dani_lordi@abv.bg for question.
Thank you,Mr.Lordi
GOOD LUCK :wink:
Dark Angel
 
Posts: 40
Joined: Mon Aug 11, 2008 6:03 pm
Location: Bulgaria

Concerts

Postby Nevershowtherealface » Wed Aug 13, 2008 5:42 pm

Hi Mr Lordi ,
I ask you please COME TO BELGIUM!!!
We love you!!!
And when will the newest CD come out in Belgium?


<Attention class! Here he comes! He kicks your ass that's lesson one!>
Awaaaa! You're my IDOL!
Image
User avatar
Nevershowtherealface
 
Posts: 41
Joined: Wed Aug 13, 2008 4:33 pm
Location: Belgium

PreviousNext

Return to Members


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

cron