Monsterboard

AWA

Discussion about band members

Moderators: Hemitys, psyanide, Nightmare Wings Hell

Postby InnocentFreak » Sun May 21, 2006 6:19 pm

db92 wrote:i wonder if i could pm her for something i dont actually want everyone to see o0

You can e-mail her here
awa@lordi.org
InnocentFreak

Postby db92 » Sun May 21, 2006 8:37 pm

InnocentFreak wrote:
db92 wrote:i wonder if i could pm her for something i dont actually want everyone to see o0

You can e-mail her here
awa@lordi.org

better wait for an answer first (permission and stuff)
db92

Postby lord_[SLO] » Sun May 21, 2006 9:45 pm

do you have only email or do you have msn or someting like that?
Or you are too old for this :D
Go Lordi!
lord_[SLO]

Postby MetalMia » Sun May 21, 2006 9:59 pm

Kayin wrote:I can tell you that Awa IS a woman. Ive never met her, but here are people that has met her. And did she sound like a man???

Hey, I know Awa is a woman! She didn't sound like a man, of course... But I've written - Poland is a backward country... Lordi is not very, very, very popular band here... So, you know, they are people, who think Lordi is 5 men. No woman. And I'm not happy about this! :)

Awa, you rock... :)
All we need is lightning
With power and might...
MetalMia

Postby TheSpaceToaster » Sun May 21, 2006 10:10 pm

Congrats on Eurovision Ms. Awa! You were AWESOME! I watched the performance of you guys in the semi-finals and you were so cute dancing around behind your keyboard! :D
Signature deleted, please read the rules and adjust your signature accordingly.
TheSpaceToaster

Postby harisson » Sun May 21, 2006 11:27 pm

awa you were awsome in greece i saw u from close at club underworld and you are so sweet and also you have great costume. i have turned into big fan of u. hope to see u in the new video clips and stey in lordi for loooong.
AWA will u marry me?
harisson

Postby evan » Mon May 22, 2006 10:42 am

Congratulations!!!!!!!

...and remember: I asked you to marry me BEFORE the winning! So, that is a a true, monster love!!!! :D
Natural Born Monster
evan

Postby SilentDeath » Mon May 22, 2006 10:55 am

!!HIYA!!!
I want to congrat you monsters for doing an monsterlicious show :D hope you'll come in romania for a show ... pleaseeeeeeeee
SilentDeath

Postby Nemesis » Mon May 22, 2006 11:44 am

Hi Awa!

First i wish to congratuate you for winning at eurovision.
You are so cool and have great backing vocals and your costume is great
and I stay like this :shock: when saw you there. I heard for you for the first time at the eurovision and already become your great fan.

Many kisses from Croatia!
Nemesis

Postby lord_[SLO] » Mon May 22, 2006 2:47 pm

AWA your voice and skill is amazing!
Go Lordi!
lord_[SLO]

Postby harisson » Mon May 22, 2006 3:57 pm

hey in greek tv they show all the time photos of awa unmasked(and of the rest band) and awa is soooo beutyfull i couldnt believe it. i have a photo but i dont know if i can post it here.
AWA will u marry me?
harisson

Postby Fallen One » Mon May 22, 2006 4:00 pm

Harisson, you are NOT allowed to post any personal information (names) nor pictures on the Lordi forum, please abide with the forum rules.

Fallen One.
Mr. Killjoy
And I don't care if you don't like me...
Fallen One
Ex-Admin

Postby MetalMia » Mon May 22, 2006 4:26 pm

But other side - for me Awa is perfect right now... And I don't know - do I REALLY need to know her true face?... I'm her fan no matter if she's pretty or not! [Of course for me she is beautiful with her mask/make-up and there is no possibility to change it! She is great and that's all...]

I think there are some people who think like me... Well, I hope so :wink:

Edit: Read my previous post - Fallen One.

Fallen One, I didn't mean Harisson should put this photo here! I read your post and in mine there was nothing about putting photo in this forum. I just said "I'd like to see it"! But next I said about other side of it... So finally there wasn't anything bad in my post
Last edited by MetalMia on Mon May 22, 2006 5:24 pm, edited 2 times in total.
All we need is lightning
With power and might...
MetalMia

Postby Dominica » Mon May 22, 2006 4:48 pm

Ohhh i love ya, you have so good voice and you are moving really nicely near your keyboard :D
Dominica

Postby Myris » Mon May 22, 2006 7:50 pm

Hi Awa, just wanted to say that is funny to see how you still keep the femenine touch even in that monstruous costume and among those terrible men-beasts-monsters.
Anyone who would pay a little attention to the performance could perfectly see that you're a woman just looking at your manners (even if you were dressed up like any of the guys).
Oh! I almost forgot! the other day, after winning the contest, a spanish singer (old singer I should say) said that you were a soprano, what's true about that?

Thanx & Congrats! :twisted:

Míriam
Myris

I PLAY KEYBOARDS TOO AWA!

Postby Atomicgal » Mon May 22, 2006 8:35 pm

Hi Awa

I just want to let you know that i enjoyed Lordi's performance on Saturday 20th May at Eurovision Song Contest! I thought the band were very original and was definitely the best song and the most livliest performance of the whole show! Of course i voted for Finland as the UK entry was not good! :D :D

I play keyboards in a rock and blues band (I have 2 Korgs: Korg X3 and Korg IS40) and i love performing live. It is the best feeling. I also write my own songs and record them but i won't hold out for a record deal!! :wink: :wink:

Well Awa i hope this is the year for Lordi and that you come over to Scotland and give us a concertf and i'll definitely attend!!!

Take care

Linda
Atomicgal

Postby horny_dude » Mon May 22, 2006 9:41 pm

hey guys how r u?? :D :D

Congrats upon your winning the Eurovision Song Contest, u really ROCKED Athens that night, ye monsters!! :D :D :D

U were soooo AWAsome :o all of ye i must say, and ye really amazed the Greek audience, so its no surprise we gave ye a nice and monstrous 12!! ;) ;) :P :P :P :twisted:

Sooooo keep the Hard ROCKoning dudes and dame and we hope we have u here again with us pretty, pretty soon!!!

And, finally....
...You Are The Winners Of Eurovision!!! :twisted:
horny_dude

Postby Lozzy » Mon May 22, 2006 10:36 pm

Hi again Awa, just posting to say......
YOU HAVE MADE ME LORDI CRAZY!
i wasn't really interested in the eurovision thingy till i heard you guys were going to perform :D
then i saw you and remembered you from like....last December when i first saw you on T.V :wink:
i am in LOVE with your costume and i want it! XD
i love ya teeth :wink:
Last edited by Lozzy on Tue Aug 01, 2006 11:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
5.12.2005-present.
Lauren, 20, UK.
Lozzy

Postby Khaine » Mon May 22, 2006 11:39 pm

Wow it seems Awa sure has a lot of fans! Almost as many posts here as Enary's forum and only Amen will be above her!
Jesus saves, but Moses gets it wholesale.
Khaine

Postby SteveSteve » Mon May 22, 2006 11:53 pm

evan wrote:Congratulations!!!!!!!

...and remember: I asked you to marry me BEFORE the winning! So, that is a a true, monster love!!!! :D

DAMMIT!!!

so I'm too slow?

or you are faster?

mmm...
Randy Rhoads - 1956 - 1982. Rest in peace.
SteveSteve

Awa

Postby VooDooPhantom » Mon May 22, 2006 11:57 pm

I thot you were a guy at first (sorry) it was the camera angles on Eurovision ^^

Though i must say i love you best...Lordi rocks overall but you stand out the most to me - Keep up the good work.

:twisted:
VooDooPhantom

Postby ThomThom » Tue May 23, 2006 12:44 am

Hi AWA !

Congratulations for the victory. I think you also did a great job, like others members. But you were very very very attractive with your keyboard. Moreover, when you sing at the same time with Lordi, the effect is really nice !

Trough your eyes (that's the only we thing we see :D )... we can feel that you are very friendly ! Really !

So... thank you ! :wink:
ThomThom

Postby The Shinigami » Tue May 23, 2006 1:08 am

I thought Awa was so great in the song Hard rock hallelujah, It was a pitty that her support singing didn't come through as well in the actual contest as in the video.

And I think she looks the coolest of all the band members, Although Lordi ofcourse realy stands out she somehow.. Just.. Catches my eye..
Cutting the threads of the soul with my black steel, I steal your life and make it my own.
The Shinigami

Postby Turkish_Power » Tue May 23, 2006 1:21 am

i dont say anything about greece song showed everything.i thing u have big fans here maybe there will be after eurovision ;) i dont know maybe u can have a concert here if u come i will be happy ;);)

Best wishes From Turkey (name=halitcan)
....Be Aware....
Turkish_Power

Postby Turkish_Power » Tue May 23, 2006 1:21 am

The Shinigami wrote:I thought Awa was so great in the song Hard rock hallelujah, It was a pitty that her support singing didn't come through as well in the actual contest as in the video.

And I think she looks the coolest of all the band members, Although Lordi ofcourse realy stands out she somehow.. Just.. Catches my eye..

awa is perfect in all songs :D
....Be Aware....
Turkish_Power

PreviousNext

Return to Members