Monsterboard

AWA

Discussion about band members

Moderators: Hemitys, psyanide, Nightmare Wings Hell

Postby SteveSteve » Wed May 24, 2006 9:19 pm

Stupid newspaper and magazines!

You can't close your mouths forever, ah?
Randy Rhoads - 1956 - 1982. Rest in peace.
SteveSteve

Postby andris » Wed May 24, 2006 9:53 pm

Burn in hell, paparazzos
!!!Salut!!!
andris

Postby SteveSteve » Wed May 24, 2006 9:57 pm

andris wrote:Burn in hell, paparazzos

Agree!!! yes, please!!! Kill them all!!!
SteveSteve

Postby Vargen » Wed May 24, 2006 10:02 pm

Tobad is that german newspagees have pics that got to sweden with name and age off AWA. and thay say her old band have it in ther own homepage to comferm it :( that is to bad that thay dont respect the band.
Vargen

Postby andris » Wed May 24, 2006 10:09 pm

They get money for it...
They dont respect anything... a******s
!!!Salut!!!
andris

Postby *LeLLa* » Wed May 24, 2006 10:30 pm

Vargen wrote:Tobad is that german newspagees have pics that got to sweden with name and age off AWA. and thay say her old band have it in ther own homepage to comferm it :( that is to bad that thay dont respect the band.

i have seen that to in the swedish newspaper, they have the pic from the german newspaper and also an other pic of her .. :(

i'm so pissed off at that crappy newspaper :evil:
*LeLLa*

Postby Vargen » Wed May 24, 2006 10:38 pm

yeah tobad. but if that is tru that her old band say in the homepage that she is in lordi now then it is alsow bad that thay cant accept that she chaged bad :(.
Vargen

Postby SteveSteve » Wed May 24, 2006 11:16 pm

andris wrote:They get money for it...
They dont respect anything... a******s

You read my mind.

It will better if we talk of another things... things that AWA will like to read, not about stupid people who steals money and identities.
SteveSteve

Postby Lozzy » Thu May 25, 2006 12:05 am

SteveSteve wrote:
Lozzy16 wrote:
SteveSteve wrote:
Lozzy16 wrote:
SteveSteve wrote:Hi, AWA!

You look great...

Love!

damn you stole my line! :P

Don't kill me!

dont worry i might make Awa sad if i did :wink:

And we don't want that to happen...

exactally :P
5.12.2005-present.
Lauren, 20, UK.
Lozzy

Postby janchik » Thu May 25, 2006 1:56 am

which former band are you guys talking about? Dolchamar has removed all pictures of her.
janchik

Postby Tuskan » Thu May 25, 2006 10:07 am

Hi, I just now heard of Lordi, off of a random video from the Tuska festival. And I gotta say wow.. your music is really catchy. I watched your performance on the Eurovision thing... You really do like to move around and stuff, I like that. i dont like it when members dont really move around and dont really get into it.

But your voice, to me, is angelic (haha) for some reason, i dunno. You just sound really good when singin with lordi and the others.

Since I live in the states, I doubt I will see you guys in concert anytime soon, but I can hope i guess.. Come to the west coast and i will be there for sure!

and to you guys getting yet ANOTHER awesome fan \\O//

by the way . keep up the excellent work, i hope your talent and voice gets you far!
Hail to the King, Baby!
Tuskan

Postby Vargen » Thu May 25, 2006 12:19 pm

The newspappers got her namne from her old bands homepage or thay say anyway.
Vargen

Postby DonVito » Thu May 25, 2006 3:58 pm

I just LOVED her performance at ESC. Awa, your voice is angelic. Just awesome. It gave me goosebumps when i heard you. But it wasn't only your voice, even though you are masked and all, you had this kind of hypnotising aura. I liked that alot. In fact, you spread much more beauty and elegance through your movement and voice, then most of the babes who perfomed at ESC, nearly wearing nothing, to catch attention.

For the thing with them real pictures. Guys, we have to be honest and realistic. With THAT sucess it is just normal, that the press would want to know who they really are (more then 100+ million people watched them). After all, there ARE human beeings under the mask. For ME it's not so bad after all, i love you guys anyway. Keep up te good work.
DonVito

Postby AWAlisious » Thu May 25, 2006 4:04 pm

AWA REALLY is ever so cool!!!! I think that the band with AWA is much better now.

AWA I strongly believe that the show the band presented at the ESC wouldn't had been the same without you! I loved the way you moved your head backwards while singing, and the tone of your voice matched perfectly with Lordi's at the song!

I'm a great fan of you now, keep up the good work!!!
AWA is SO COOL!!!!
AWAlisious

Postby Lozzy » Thu May 25, 2006 6:00 pm

AWAlisious wrote:AWA REALLY is ever so cool!!!! I think that the band with AWA is much better now.

VERY True! :D
5.12.2005-present.
Lauren, 20, UK.
Lozzy

Postby Lamlam » Thu May 25, 2006 6:11 pm

AWAlisious wrote:AWA REALLY is ever so cool!!!! I think that the band with AWA is much better now.

AWA I strongly believe that the show the band presented at the ESC wouldn't had been the same without you! I loved the way you moved your head backwards while singing, and the tone of your voice matched perfectly with Lordi's at the song!

And you've seen Enary play? No disrespect to Awa whatsoever, but you can't say she's better than Enary when you don't appear to have known about the band until Eurovision...
Lamlam

Postby SteveSteve » Thu May 25, 2006 7:06 pm

Lamlam wrote:

And you've seen Enary play? No disrespect to Awa whatsoever, but you can't say she's better than Enary when you don't appear to have known about the band until Eurovision...

They both are GREAT
SteveSteve

Postby Lozzy » Thu May 25, 2006 7:07 pm

SteveSteve wrote:
Lamlam wrote:

They both are GREAT

yep they are :)
5.12.2005-present.
Lauren, 20, UK.
Lozzy

Postby SteveSteve » Thu May 25, 2006 7:34 pm

You can't marry them all... :P
SteveSteve

Postby horny_dude » Thu May 25, 2006 7:53 pm

Lamlam wrote:

Ay, I guess those monsters have a rather fine taste in woman flesh.... ;) :P (this is a joke Awa)
My hour is almost come,
When I to sulph'uous and tormenting flames
Must render up myself
horny_dude

Postby andris » Thu May 25, 2006 8:03 pm

I think Awa need some good motorcycle, like Harley Davidson or Jawa. If she ride with motorcycle, i think she looks like lightning:D
!!!Salut!!!
andris

Postby SteveSteve » Thu May 25, 2006 8:06 pm

Yeah!

I have a present for her.
SteveSteve

Postby Diem89 » Thu May 25, 2006 8:57 pm

Hello Miss Awa. I know it`s not a long time ago but ive been a fan of Lordi ever since you guys won the ESC.(CONGRATS BY THE WAY!!! :lol: ) I remember sitting in the sofa with my family and watching ESC. (family tradidtion) When you guys played my mother almost got her soda in her throat... They said that that kind of music didn`t belong in ESC... I wonder why? There is nothing in the rules about what music one can play. (I think :shock: ) Your music rocks!

Oh yeah, in the beginning of Blood Red Sandman we can hear the music box play, when i hear that I think about how Miss Awa may have looked like 200 years ago. Classy :wink:

Is there any chance that Lordi wil do a Gig
in Norway? Do you know?

Anyway :twisted: Rock on. :twisted:
You`r damnd if you do and you`r damnd if you don`t.
Diem89

Postby Beacon » Thu May 25, 2006 9:03 pm

rock on awa =) and the rest of you monsters :twisted:
Beacon

Postby Ameno » Thu May 25, 2006 10:04 pm

i think you are kind a cute
Ameno

PreviousNext

Return to Members