Monsterboard

ENARY's HELLos!

Discussion about band members

Moderators: Hemitys, psyanide, Nightmare Wings Hell

Postby Fallen Angel » Thu Apr 28, 2005 12:40 am

Miss. Enary does not bleach her hair, believe me you would know if she did because it would be far more blonder than it is now. My brother bleached his hair once and he looked like one of the little children from Village of the Damned.

This is Miss. Enary and as you can see she dyes her hair.

This is some random person from the Internet who has had there hair bleached and you can definetly see a difference in the colours.

Miss. Enary does keep her hair in good condition. From what I saw at La Scala, from what I can remember, she looked like she straightens her hair and it looked amazing.

..::Fallen Angel::..
Life is unpredictable, just go along with it
Fallen Angel

Postby Anthalerero » Thu Apr 28, 2005 2:40 pm

@fallen angel

I don't think so... I've seen photos of her, on which the hair beginning (is this the right word?) is dark. She must bleach their hair...
~ Proud member of the Kalmageddon Order ~

Never let them see behind the mask at all
The icon must never ever fall

*** ALL HAIL THE FREAKS!!! ***
Anthalerero

Postby Beauty of the beast » Thu Apr 28, 2005 3:41 pm

Yeah Anthalerero, She may bleach her hair but then things would roam a bit close to the whole Lordi secrets thing... you never know, she might have the roots dyed a darker colour... you never know :wink: .

Stay Heavy Monstermaniacs :twisted: .
Getting Heavy Since : 18,09,03
Hell-o I am me, who the Hell are you?
Proud Brother of the Unholy Ghost
Beauty of the beast
Ex-Moderator

Postby Anthalerero » Thu Apr 28, 2005 8:53 pm

@ BotB

Then she must have stripes in the hair... :lol: :lol: :lol:

.oO( Sorry, I could not resist... :lol: )
~ Proud member of the Kalmageddon Order ~

Never let them see behind the mask at all
The icon must never ever fall

*** ALL HAIL THE FREAKS!!! ***
Anthalerero

Postby Beauty of the beast » Thu Apr 28, 2005 11:32 pm

Heheee yeah.

Beauty of the beast
Ex-Moderator

Postby Blackmane » Sun May 01, 2005 2:39 pm

Unsurprisingly, I think the keyboards sound very great both on the albums and live. So wonderful, just keep it going.
Oh, and I actually think that Enary smiled to me when she was out shaking hands at Copenhage, although it may just've been a dream.
I'm a Finnophile armed with one of Kita's drumsticks. Rock on!
Blackmane

Postby Beauty of the beast » Sun May 01, 2005 3:33 pm

Hell Blackmane even if it was a dream it's something to remember :D .

Beauty of the beast
Ex-Moderator

Postby LoKKie » Sun May 01, 2005 10:27 pm

Hahahaha,why should it be a dream? She smiles a lot,that's what I saw in Madrid ^_^
LoKKie

Postby Fallen Angel » Mon May 02, 2005 12:19 am

She smiled when I met them at La Scala, and especially when she is out of costume, she has got an amazing smile.

Fallen Angel

Postby Rose Nightmaren » Mon May 02, 2005 11:00 pm

Fallen Angel wrote:Miss. Enary does not bleach her hair, believe me you would know if she did because it would be far more blonder than it is now. My brother bleached his hair once and he looked like one of the little children from Village of the Damned.

This is Miss. Enary and as you can see she dyes her hair.

This is some random person from the Internet who has had there hair bleached and you can definetly see a difference in the colours.

Miss. Enary does keep her hair in good condition. From what I saw at La Scala, from what I can remember, she looked like she straightens her hair and it looked amazing.

Sorry, but that's not how hair bleach works. I'm somewhat of an expert on the matter, and I can safely say that you do NOT just get "one colour by bleaching". Every "fake" blonde was achieved through bleached; look at all the celebrities and all the different shades of blonde they have these days; every single one of them was most likely bleached.
"Natural" blonde tends to usually be dusty and sandy, I much prefer bleached.

As for the dark roots, what's the shame in having bleached hair? I don't get it. Most people dye their hair, it's a symbol that you worked for your appearance instead of being handed it out on a plate.
Rose Nightmaren

Postby Fallen Angel » Tue May 03, 2005 12:38 am

I can see where your coming from Rose Nightmaren but my auntie is a hair dresser and when I have watched her bleach hair, you can tell that it is bleached because it is a lighter shade then what you get when you dye your hair blonde, and I am a natural blonde, plus I have had Blonde streaks put in and there is a difference between bleach and dye. I know what you mean with Miss. Enary hair though as it does appear a shade that you would get if you bleach your hair. I have got myself confused now... Miss. Enary, if you get a chance could you please let us know whether you bleach or dye your hair blonde?

Fallen Angel

Postby Beauty of the beast » Tue May 03, 2005 2:49 am

Remember Monstermaniacs, try and keep these threads true to form...

Beauty of the beast
Ex-Moderator

Postby Rose Nightmaren » Thu May 05, 2005 3:44 pm

Fallen Angel wrote:I can see where your coming from Rose Nightmaren but my auntie is a hair dresser and when I have watched her bleach hair, you can tell that it is bleached because it is a lighter shade then what you get when you dye your hair blonde, and I am a natural blonde, plus I have had Blonde streaks put in and there is a difference between bleach and dye. I know what you mean with Miss. Enary hair though as it does appear a shade that you would get if you bleach your hair. I have got myself confused now... Miss. Enary, if you get a chance could you please let us know whether you bleach or dye your hair blonde?

You can't "dye" hair blonde. Dye only colours your hair, it can't make it much lighter, at least not permanently. Any "dyes" which lighten your hair contain a certain amount of bleach, or at least some of the same stuff that goes into bleach. They have newer better gentler ways of doing it, but it's still basically just a more efficent form of bleach.

The only way you can get hair as beautifully pale as Enarys, is unfortunately, through bleaching. Unless you're lucky enough to have it that colour naturally, which is rare, even in areas.
I'm not sure though, maybe it was a trick of lighting that made her look like she has roots. I've seen other pictures where I can't see them so much. There are some oddities though, like not being able to fully bleach hair white, you have to tone afterwards(generally dying with something that neutralises the yellow).

Dye deposits colour, bleach takes it out. It works from black being as much colour as you can have, and white being the least. So to get to blonde, you have to remove it, not put colour in. Though generally you do have to dye it after you bleach it to get the exact tone you want.

You can't lighten hair with dye, only bleach. If you read up on the science behind it, it explains everything ^_^

I suppose this seems a little disrespectful, but I don't see how bleaching or dying your hair is a bad thing, like I said, it means you worked for the colour. It must have been hard to get her hair that nice.
Rose Nightmaren

Postby Lempo » Sat May 14, 2005 2:03 pm

Hi Enary, First I'd like to say I love your costume as with the rest of the band members. :twisted: Glad to Hear you had a good time in the UK, perhaps that means you'll come back some time? Unfortunately i missed the London concert because i had exams and it is quite far away :cry: . Have you had any talks of doing a UK tour?
I myself play the piano, I'm not that good at it but I think it's just that i loose interest quickly in the pieces i learn for exams because they tend to be so plain. Lordi as a band, and yourself, have inspired me a lot :lol: , and I was just wondering if you would recommend any pieces of music to play? or if you know of anywhere that i could get some sheet music of Lordi songs?
A man dies like a butterfly,
Life burns from the touch of the reaper, all things must pass

...LIFE BUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRNNNNNS
Lempo

Postby Beauty of the beast » Sat May 14, 2005 7:11 pm

Lempo wrote:Have you had any talks of doing a UK tour?

There has been "interest" in doing a UK tour... Mr. Lordi told Fallen Angel that they were thinking of it, but nothing is official as of yet...

Beauty of the beast
Ex-Moderator

Postby Lempo » Sat May 14, 2005 7:35 pm

Beauty of the beast wrote:
Lempo wrote:Have you had any talks of doing a UK tour?

There has been "interest" in doing a UK tour... Mr. Lordi told Fallen Angel that they were thinking of it, but nothing is official as of yet...

Thanks Beauty of the beast
A man dies like a butterfly,
Life burns from the touch of the reaper, all things must pass

...LIFE BUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRNNNNNS
Lempo

Postby Beauty of the beast » Sat May 14, 2005 11:02 pm

No problem Lempo... If Lordi do tour the UK I'm thinking about setting up a buss trip to one of the gigs... maybe a Limo, they aren't that expensive anymore...

Beauty of the beast
Ex-Moderator

Postby Fallen Angel » Sun May 15, 2005 8:41 pm

There has been rumours of a U.K tour coming up... but come on know Monstermaniacs, lets not upset Psyanide and Miss. Enary by turing her thread into a tour thread :evil:....

Fallen Angel

Postby Fallen One » Mon May 16, 2005 6:37 pm

Very well spotted miss Fallen Angel.

No more talks about whether her hair is dyed, bleached or anything else, that's gone on too long now :lol:

And no more tour chatter in her thread either.

If you've questions for the Valkyrie mistress, you're free to post them. But keep them Enary related.

Fallen One.
Mr. Killjoy
And I don't care if you don't like me...
Fallen One
Ex-Admin

Postby Rose Nightmaren » Tue May 17, 2005 11:24 am

Miss Enary is very beautiful. I'm almost thinking of modelling my custom witch class character in Morrowind after her! But I can't get hair that long in it, it's a shame. I'll try editting it sometime. I like the PC version of Morrowind because you can easily edit your characters appearance in the save games.
Rose Nightmaren

Postby Fallen One » Tue May 17, 2005 5:59 pm

Hmm, please no more hair chat, we all know that we basicaly adore Miss Enary's hair, but this has indeed gone on long enough.

Fallen.
Mr. Killjoy
And I don't care if you don't like me...
Fallen One
Ex-Admin

Postby Fallen Angel » Thu May 19, 2005 11:51 am

Miss. Enary... I was wondering if you could answer me one question... how in Hell do you manage to do gigs on stage with all them lights on you and not have your make-up run, because you are bound to be at least warm when your up there. I know we're getting off the subject of Hair, but it can't be easy doing a concert with your hair that long because it covers the back of your kneck which can be a pain in the arse when your hot and you have to perform as well.

Edit: I have sent a PM to Miss. Enary asking about the hair so we can get it sorted out and then we can get back to this topic properly. So Miss. Enary, if you have got my PM could you let us know :twisted:...

Fallen Angel

Postby spazworrier » Wed Jun 15, 2005 5:39 pm

Enary, Enary, Enary! *sigh* That name brings such happiness to me when I hear it. You are one of my favorite pianists of today. Not just because of your talent (which is immense), but because of your look, style and how you've made it your own!

And...like...wow...Enary! *awestruck*

ahem

Sorry, well it's a pleasure to talk to you. I'll...uh...go back to my lurking now.

p.s. It may have been mentioned before, but there really should be a "Welcome/ Introduce yourself" forum for the English-speaking fans.

[edit]p.p.s. I saw there was a newcomer's board in GD. But still, a Newcomer forum would be pretty neat.
╔╗╔═╦╗
║╚╣║║╚╗
╚═╩═╩═╝
spazworrier

Postby Lostfourwords » Mon Jun 27, 2005 9:36 pm

Hi Mistress Enary.Wow...I never thought I'd like keyboards in bands(The only other band I liked that had a keyboard were a band that played in a local venue sometime last year with Maiden England(an Iron Maiden tribute band).The band were called Xi.I have one question.Could you tell me what age group the band are(If you don't want to give away your real ages just say 20's or 30's or 40's or however old you are.Oh and BTW you are hot :wink:
Lostfourwords

Postby Lostfourwords » Mon Jun 27, 2005 9:45 pm

Oh hell I forgot to ask.How do you pronounce your name?Is it pronounced Ennary or Eenary?Sorry everybody for double posting but I forgot to ask. :twisted:
Lostfourwords

PreviousNext

Return to Members