Monsterboard

ENARY's HELLos!

Discussion about band members

Moderators: Hemitys, psyanide, Nightmare Wings Hell

Postby Swordmaster » Tue Jul 27, 2004 12:53 pm

Hi there

After having read this forum for a long time without ever posting, I think now it's time... :D

I'm listening to The Monsterican Dream all day long, and the more I get to know the songs, the more I love it. And especially the keybord parts are outstanding. They create exactly the right feeling for each song. And the Magistra Nocte.....just brilliant!! Congratulation to such an excellent album!

Unfortunately I missed your show in Switzerland, but I hope that you will come back here very soon!!!!

Stay Heavy!!
Swordmaster

hey

Postby Lisa » Wed Aug 04, 2004 3:29 am

swordmaster: I hear ya, she's amazing on the keyboards, to me it's what gives them that extra edge over lots of other metal bands out there, has the melody but they're doing their own shit and I totally love it... I'm a relatively new fan and I also think it's awesome that the band posts here... that actually floors me, I rarely see that and plus they sound quite humble to boot... damn. I don't even like meeting band members after shows anymore, I've met too many cocky assholes who think their shit doesn't stink and it just "sucks" to have to say hey to the folks who got you where you are... ok, enough ranting for now... but my 2 cents, Enary ya kick ass! Even if you guys don't ever hit the states, then hell... I'm going to Germany. Flights ain't that bad in price...
Lisa

Postby Fallen One » Mon Aug 09, 2004 9:57 pm

Enary,

I can not half describe your talents with the keyboard, you're a goddess when it comes to playing it. The 'Magistra Nocte' is sooo devine I wish the song lasted longer...

My girlfriend and I just had our last dance on this song, she's leaving for 10 days, and I'm already missing her...

Please, make more numbers like this, I just love this number!

It's our special song...

Greetings, and thank you,
Fallen One.
Mr. Killjoy
And I don't care if you don't like me...
Fallen One
Ex-Admin

Postby Beauty of the beast » Tue Aug 10, 2004 1:16 am

It's nice to hear you and your girlfriends special song is a lordi one... I'm a bit worried tho as my girlfriend keeps "singing" Last kiss Goodbye to me... hope she isnt planning on killing me. :P
Getting Heavy Since : 18,09,03
Hell-o I am me, who the Hell are you?
Proud Brother of the Unholy Ghost
Beauty of the beast
Ex-Moderator

Postby Predator_The_Hunter » Tue Aug 10, 2004 11:49 am

HEHEHEHE.......Is there a reason??
Predator_The_Hunter

Postby Fallen One » Tue Aug 10, 2004 2:14 pm

*looks at BotB*

There sure is... :twisted:

(lol, just kidding ;))
Mr. Killjoy
Fallen One
Ex-Admin

Greetings All!!!!!!!!!!!!

Postby Sano2501 » Wed Aug 11, 2004 12:12 pm

Hello All Lordi Fans

Names Sano, sorry for dropping in mid conversation, but Gotta say I Love Enary and her Look, So banshee like!. :D

I'm new Fan to Lordi, But in terms of Finnish Bands however Im a huge Nightwish Fan! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I have one question, what is with the Zombie look? Your not like Slipknot?

You music is better than that Yanky Crap plus the videos are funny like some sort of Hellraiser / Buffy Mix Super Cool!

Please reply

Would love to hear from you
"Angels Fallen from Heaven become Daemons"

^_^
Sano2501

Postby Beauty of the beast » Wed Aug 11, 2004 6:36 pm

Predator_The_Hunter wrote:HEHEHEHE.......Is there a reason??

Fallen One wrote:*looks at BotB*

There sure is... :twisted:

(lol, just kidding ;))

Heheee... well atleast she doesnt sing Shotgun Divorce to me, so I guess I'm fine... for the meanwhile.

(( and no offence took Fallen One ))
Beauty of the beast
Ex-Moderator

Re: Greetings All!!!!!!!!!!!!

Postby Beauty of the beast » Wed Aug 11, 2004 6:43 pm

Sano2501 wrote:Hello All Lordi Fans

Names Sano, sorry for dropping in mid conversation, but Gotta say I Love Enary and her Look, So banshee like!. :D

It's OK dude, talk when you want here... And Welcome heheee.

Sano2501 wrote:I'm new Fan to Lordi, But in terms of Finnish Bands however Im a huge Nightwish Fan!

Nice to see Lordi is spreading well in their own country, alot of people who like Lordi like nightwish aswell... I know I do.

Anyway I'll leave the questions to be answered by someone else or hopefully a member of the band, I cant hog your post all to myself lol.

Again Welcome to Monsterboard I hope you have a hell of a time here.
Beauty of the beast
Ex-Moderator

Re: Greetings All!!!!!!!!!!!!

Postby Enary » Sat Aug 14, 2004 1:21 am

Sano2501 wrote:I'm new Fan to Lordi, But in terms of Finnish Bands however Im a huge Nightwish Fan! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I have one question, what is with the Zombie look? Your not like Slipknot?

I'm really happy for Nightwish's success, I hope they'll make it as big as possible!

Zombie look? Hmmmmm...I'm trying to figure out what you mean... I can't see myself as a member of the cast of Dawn Of The Dead :)
I think all monsters tend to look quite dead and pale. But believe me, there's more than meets the eye :wink:
Loved by few, hated by many, respected by all.
Enary
Ex-keyboards

Postby Beauty of the beast » Sat Aug 21, 2004 6:34 am

Hey Enary I hear Lordi are going to Sweden to suport Nightwish, I guess you are prety excited about this ay?

Nightwishes new song Nemo is a great hit here in England, along with the likes of Blood Red Sandman, Devil is a loser, Would You Love A Monsterman and all the other great songs the band has wrote I'm sure you will shine along side Nightwish.

Good luck with the tour, you guys are gonna be prety busy soon I guess.
Beauty of the beast
Ex-Moderator

Postby Fallen One » Sat Aug 21, 2004 2:55 pm

I agree with BotB and wish you the best of luck as well...

I think that being a support act to Nightwish will really get your image up higher and more people will get to know you! More fame for Lordi! And perhaps after that, some day, there'll be a European trip to ease all the other Europeans' (who have never seen you live) pain.

Best of luck, and rock the hell outta 'em!

Greetings,
Fallen One.
Mr. Killjoy
Fallen One
Ex-Admin

Postby Raiden » Fri Sep 17, 2004 10:40 pm

Hi Enary :D
I Love Lordi and I want to see you!
When Lordi is playing in Germany?
I'm a big fan of you!!

I just ordered a shirt with your Symbol^^
It's the best music I ever heard! I love it!

Please play in Germany!!

Raiden
Raiden

hi!!

Postby Legion Ziom » Tue Sep 21, 2004 3:28 am

I've read in one of the interviews with Lordi, that you are a piano teacher?? Please, don't tell me that you impale/torture/mutilate and devour poor children when they misbihave or fail to flawlessly play Chopin :D
I really like your work for Lordi. Keyboards/electronics are really spooky and beat such "bad guys" like Mortis or Marylin Manson even IMHO :D.
I certainly hope your work will be easier to buy across the world soon :D
I like your image :D, it absolutely cool. I wuz just wandering: if your kid asks you "mommy, why do you look like that, and why are you eating that man", what are you going to say?? :D
Wish you and the crew everything the best :)
Platinium 10 times over
Millions of tickets sold
Bling
Rides (pimped out)
:))
When there's no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth
Legion Ziom

Postby Enary » Fri Sep 24, 2004 4:52 pm

Beauty of the beast wrote:Hey Enary I hear Lordi are going to Sweden to suport Nightwish, I guess you are prety excited about this ay?

Yes I am :) We always love to play with Nightwish, they're really nice guys! And especially to get to play in Sweden, where we haven't played before.

Raiden wrote:When Lordi is playing in Germany?

Nothing's planned right now, but I'd love to do a big tour there. I have good memories from Germany :wink:

Legion Ziom wrote:I've read in one of the interviews with Lordi, that you are a piano teacher?? Please, don't tell me that you impale/torture/mutilate and devour poor children when they misbihave or fail to flawlessly play Chopin

First of all, I usually don't make my students play Chopin, 'cause that's one composer I don't like myself...then again, I make them play a lot of Bach and Sibelius and Lordi. And huge amounts of scales and etydes :twisted:

Legion Ziom wrote:I wuz just wandering: if your kid asks you "mommy, why do you look like that, and why are you eating that man", what are you going to say??

Well...hmmm...This question could be taken the wrong way now... But to keep this forum civilized even a bit, I think I'll answer that: if/when I have kids, it's my duty to teach them to behave, and I think they'll follow my example on most stuff, like eating people or saying "thank you" afterwards.
Enary
Ex-keyboards

hello

Postby Legion Ziom » Fri Sep 24, 2004 10:05 pm

I absolutely didn't want to offen anyone. I wanted to emphesise my good mood (and not being completely serious) by a small amount of smileys. I absolutely love your band/music/image. I certainly hope You took my question the right way :D
When there's no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth
Legion Ziom

Re: hello

Postby Enary » Mon Sep 27, 2004 12:15 am

Legion Ziom wrote:I absolutely didn't want to offen anyone. I wanted to emphesise my good mood (and not being completely serious) by a small amount of smileys. I absolutely love your band/music/image. I certainly hope You took my question the right way :D

Oops :oops: I think my answer should have looked like this:

" Well...hmmm...This question could be taken the wrong way now :wink:
... But to keep this forum civilized even a bit, I think I'll answer that: if/when I have kids, it's my duty to teach them to behave, and I think they'll follow my example on most stuff, like eating people or saying "thank you" afterwards. "

I was trying to make a joke, but I forgot my winky-smiley :wink: !!!
Enary
Ex-keyboards

Postby Beauty of the beast » Mon Sep 27, 2004 4:45 am

Heheee you dirty girl Enary.

I was going to go to the Sweden Gig to see you and Nightwish, it's only about 20 british pound for a ticket, but for some mad reason I havent been able to find a direct flight path or sea crossing from England to Sweden...

I'll just have to see you in Finland when you next perform there.

Good luck with the Sweden gigs Enary and the rest of Lordi, kick some as for me whilst I'm stuck here in England.
Beauty of the beast
Ex-Moderator

Postby Vishpanath » Tue Sep 28, 2004 9:50 am

Howdi Enary!

I just thought I'd tell you I just found out about Lordi when buying Nightwish concert tickets! And I really think you rock alot so I'll be screaming your name the 2nd of October aye! In Malmö :wink:
This will be your one last kiss goodbye.
Vishpanath

Postby The Guitar of Lordi » Sun Oct 03, 2004 11:36 pm

Hey Enary,

I would say, that I LOVE YOU!!!!

So, with greetings

The Guitar of LorDi

but not Amen :(
Take your Guitar
Hear LorDi
Rock the World
The Guitar of Lordi

Postby Ragan » Mon Oct 04, 2004 2:15 am

Enary i have one thing to say to you right now. You and everyone else in Lordi completely stole the show from Nightiwsh in Malmö :D I have never seen a better show before. Im not sure if i will see Nightwish again live but i will most definetly see you guys when you come to Sweden again. Which will hopefully be soon.*HINT*Gates of Metal 05 *HINT* :wink:

Btw isnt it hot in those costumes :P
Ragan

Postby Stella » Thu Oct 07, 2004 7:27 pm

Hi!!
When will Lordi come to France ?
In France, it is really difficult to find albums here (in fact, I do not have to find and it is not fault of seeking!)
Have a store which resells in France?
Sorry for my English.
Bye
Stella

Postby Ragan » Fri Oct 08, 2004 6:28 pm

Stella try to order them online at Amazon or Ebay. Thats where i found mine
Ragan

Postby Stella » Fri Oct 08, 2004 7:57 pm

I know but it's difficult to find a salesman who agrees to send the cds in France, and at ebay or amazon for France I don't find cds. :cry:
Stella

Postby Ragan » Sun Oct 10, 2004 4:07 pm

http://www.nwshop.fi/ i ordered a couple of my cds from there. They ship to all europe

www.amazon.co.uk They ship to all europe too

www.ebay.com I think they should ship to all europe. depends on the guy selling the cds of course.
Ragan

PreviousNext

Return to Members