Page 4 of 26

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 1:00 am
by MasterofPuppets
Hi Enary. Would you guys get Uberpupular already so us Canadian's can see you live???? hehehehe :P

If I ever go to Europe on vacation (hopefully soon) I am going to plan it so I can see your show. :D

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 12:20 pm
by Fallen Angel
Hey Miss. Enary,

I want to say that, from the gig at La Scala, you sure do know how to ROCK the crowd! Also, thanks you saying 'hi' to me outside the building when BotB got his guitar signed by Amen.

..::Fallen Angel::..

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 11:58 am
by Rose Nightmaren
Enary, what do you think about the Roland U-20? I saw a really nice one in slight need of repair on eBay(so it should go cheap). I really fell in love with the board. I was originally going to get a Korg X5D but someone did an insane bid at the last minute, I could have gotten it for E300.

What other boards have you used before the Triton?

Also, what do you think of Jordan Rudess (of Dream Theater and solo fame)?

DEAR :enary

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2005 1:58 pm
by deathdollsami
it must be hard to be a living godess having all thhos people who envy u ...but thats not my point ...my point is


u fucking rock
yeah i think thats it
:wink:
Image

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2005 2:29 pm
by Fallen One
:shock:

:o that is one beautiful picture of Enary, well found! I've been trying to find pictures of her without much success lately!

Rock on,
Fallen One.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2005 6:39 pm
by Beauty of the beast
Yes congratulations deathdollsami that is indeed a very good picture of Miss. Enary you have discovered there...

Stay Heavy Monstermaniacs :twisted: .

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 6:27 pm
by deathdollsami
Image

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 6:29 pm
by deathdollsami
Image

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 6:31 pm
by deathdollsami
Image

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 6:48 pm
by Rose Nightmaren
deathdollsami wrote:Image


I love her hair in that :_)

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 8:54 pm
by Fallen One
She looks so innocent, wouldn't you want to take her home with you? :p

*pets Enary* *looks at his hand* AAH, I'm missing a finger oO

Fallen.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2005 4:36 am
by LoKKie
Fallen One wrote:*pets Enary* *looks at his hand* AAH, I'm missing a finger oO


Oh,my god... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I finally have a question!!! :D Tell me your shampoo please! :) :P

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2005 3:55 pm
by WrathChild
LoKKie wrote:Tell me your shampoo please! :) :P

I think it's Terva. 8)

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2005 5:29 pm
by LoKKie
:o And how do you know? Anyway...I think that shampoo is not sold here... :P

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2005 7:00 pm
by WrathChild
LoKKie wrote:Anyway...I think that shampoo is not sold here... :P

Actually it isn't shampoo at all... 8)

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2005 10:33 pm
by Nindalf
I want her hair... :o

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2005 4:17 am
by LoKKie
I want her keyboard. And I want her hair too! That is why I wanted to know her shampoo,but...

WrathChild wrote:Actually it isn't shampoo at all... 8)


:x Oh,you! Stop teasing me! :evil: Don't try my patience,little boy! :P :lol: :lol: :lol: (*LoKKie thinks she's unable to scare even a baby :lol: )

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2005 3:51 pm
by Rose Nightmaren
It's not shampoo you need, it's bleach!

TO get hair like Enary, you'd need to spend a lot of time growing it, or a lot of money to get extensions... you'd need a lot of a good bleach too, and I mean a LOT to cover that much hair. A whitish toner will get you the white tint she has in some photos that looks so nice.

And conditioner is what matters, not shampoo. Shampoo only washes your hair, you don't even always need it, if your hair is bleached as light as that sometimes it's best only to condition.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 12:08 am
by Beauty of the beast
Yeah I've been growing my hair for about 2 years and it's stoped growing now it's reached the bottom of my shoulder blades :evil: ... I had about 2cm cut off the bottom but it still isn't growing... does anyone have any tips that may help?

Stay Heavy Monstermaniacs :twisted: .

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 11:22 am
by Rose Nightmaren
Beauty of the beast wrote:Yeah I've been growing my hair for about 2 years and it's stoped growing now it's reached the bottom of my shoulder blades :evil: ... I had about 2cm cut off the bottom but it still isn't growing... does anyone have any tips that may help?

Stay Heavy Monstermaniacs :twisted: .


Be patient, hair often grows in stages. If all else fails, try trimming it a little. How good is the condition of your hair?

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 4:37 pm
by Nindalf
Cut it and goodbye to the problem xD :P

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 5:56 pm
by Beauty of the beast
Rose Nightmaren wrote:Be patient, hair often grows in stages. If all else fails, try trimming it a little. How good is the condition of your hair?


It's in great condition, I have basicaly no split ends but I don't wash it very often and it gets quite Greasy :? .

Stay Heavy Monstermaniacs :twisted: .

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 6:14 pm
by LoKKie
BLEACH!? :shock: Errr...Thanks,but if I use bleach on my hair,I'll probably be bald in about...2 minutes :lol: I just meant I wish I could have my hair as long,bright and plain (Is this the correct word?) as hers :)

BotB I've read that you have to cut a bit the end of your hair every three months at least,because it drains your hair,and that benefits its growth.And don't abuse of hairdryer :)

If Miss Enary reads this,she's going to be a bit surprised that we have become her post in the hairdresser's section :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 6:32 pm
by Rose Nightmaren
LoKKie wrote:BLEACH!? :shock: Errr...Thanks,but if I use bleach on my hair,I'll probably be bald in about...2 minutes :lol: I just meant I wish I could have my hair as long,bright and plain (Is this the correct word?) as hers :)

BotB I've read that you have to cut a bit the end of your hair every three months at least,because it drains your hair,and that benefits its growth.And don't abuse of hairdryer :)

If Miss Enary reads this,she's going to be a bit surprised that we have become her post in the hairdresser's section :lol: :lol: :lol:


That's a complete and utter myth about bleach. If you go from dark to blonde, it might damage your hair, but there's no way it will just "fall out" unless you like, do it three times over or something stupid like that. If you had it done properly, your hair wouldn't even really be damaged.

As for having to trim it, that's been confirmed to be a little tattle hairdressers made up to get more money. Sometimes it helps, but not always.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 9:30 pm
by Beauty of the beast
Seems I'll just wait then... one day it'll be as long as Emppu's from Nightwish, Damn I love his hair.

Stay Heavy Monstermaniacs :twisted: .