Monsterboard

MAGNUM

Discussion about band members

Moderators: Hemitys, psyanide, Nightmare Wings Hell

Postby AAore » Wed May 13, 2009 4:00 pm

AAore wrote:Jonimaster, dont forget to tell them who told you about it

...
Feel Good.
Image
"They always survive while I lose everything"
User avatar
AAore
 
Posts: 1157
Joined: Thu Oct 16, 2008 3:27 pm
Location: Sweden

Postby monsterboy » Sun Jan 24, 2010 7:34 pm

Hey did you knew that Magnum started his own band. :D
User avatar
monsterboy
 
Posts: 946
Joined: Sun May 10, 2009 9:26 pm
Location: Belgium

Postby Isa » Sun Jan 24, 2010 7:39 pm

I think that pretty all here know, know name too but follow the rules which say "no talk about those bands" even i'm not sure if it included previous members or not
Image
Our Daddy is the best 'cos he sincerly love us
User avatar
Isa
 
Posts: 5715
Joined: Tue Jul 11, 2006 7:18 am
Location: Beer country ;) - Sex/Age: F37

Postby monsterboy » Sun Jan 24, 2010 7:47 pm

Ok i'm sory (I didn't said the name of the band) :wink: So that's good not?
User avatar
monsterboy
 
Posts: 946
Joined: Sun May 10, 2009 9:26 pm
Location: Belgium

Postby Isa » Sun Jan 24, 2010 7:48 pm

Let say that I prefer say "be careful" before you do, then wait you go too far :wink:
Image
Our Daddy is the best 'cos he sincerly love us
User avatar
Isa
 
Posts: 5715
Joined: Tue Jul 11, 2006 7:18 am
Location: Beer country ;) - Sex/Age: F37

Postby monsterboy » Sun Jan 24, 2010 7:53 pm

Ok i wont do it again :wink:
User avatar
monsterboy
 
Posts: 946
Joined: Sun May 10, 2009 9:26 pm
Location: Belgium

Postby anushka » Sun Jan 24, 2010 10:08 pm

Isa wrote:I think that pretty all here know, know name too but follow the rules which say "no talk about those bands" even i'm not sure if it included previous members or not

I think it´s for previous members too because what I know they all play with their new bands without masks :wink:
Image
"Hella's Forsaken Dolls Team"
User avatar
anushka
 
Posts: 1619
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2008 11:43 am
Location: In Monsterland with my only one egyptian god ^^// Czech rep., F28

Postby Stude » Sun Jan 24, 2010 10:45 pm

The name has been said so many times in this topic so...
You're my heroin.
User avatar
Stude
 
Posts: 1390
Joined: Wed Jun 14, 2006 10:44 am
Location: Finland

Postby Police Line Do Not Cross » Sun Jan 24, 2010 11:16 pm

Stude wrote:The name has been said so many times in this topic so...


...we can say it with a good conscience 8)
User avatar
Police Line Do Not Cross
 
Posts: 2578
Joined: Sun Nov 02, 2008 6:33 pm
Location: Tampere, Finland

Postby Nightmare Wings Hell » Mon Jan 25, 2010 9:12 pm

Okay, I read this in the Kalma thread, but lets continue this idea here since it's more suitable.

The bass tracks were edited in Get Heavy? I have never heard of this, but apparently, this was stated in "Mie Oon Lordi" (making non-Finnish fans still hoping for translation) and is this indeed true? Detailing Magnum's work?
Actually I'm a Plumber.
User avatar
Nightmare Wings Hell
Moderator
 
Posts: 1761
Joined: Wed Aug 16, 2006 11:18 pm
Location: Ace's Alcohol Cabinet

Postby anushka » Mon Jan 25, 2010 9:36 pm

I have never hear it before too. I just heard some rumors about his leaving that he was kicked out because of his "bad" playing which is not true. I made an interview with Magnum some months ago and also asked him why he left the band....
Image
"Hella's Forsaken Dolls Team"
User avatar
anushka
 
Posts: 1619
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2008 11:43 am
Location: In Monsterland with my only one egyptian god ^^// Czech rep., F28

Postby Police Line Do Not Cross » Mon Jan 25, 2010 9:47 pm

I can tell to you:

That bass editing- thing is just jealousy speaking. Hemitys believes Mr.L and other members but not Magnum himself. Strange, eh?

Some people believe Hemitys, dude who wasn't in the studio at all. I believe Magnum, he was in the studio and he knows what happened there. And no-one edited Magnum's bass playing.
User avatar
Police Line Do Not Cross
 
Posts: 2578
Joined: Sun Nov 02, 2008 6:33 pm
Location: Tampere, Finland

Postby Nightmare Wings Hell » Mon Jan 25, 2010 9:50 pm

anushka wrote:I have never hear it before too. I just heard some rumors about his leaving that he was kicked out because of his "bad" playing which is not true. I made an interview with Magnum some months ago and also asked him why he left the band....


See, I heard (once again, rumors rearing their ugly head) that he didn't or couldn't commit to the band 100%. When you interviewed him, what did he say?
Actually I'm a Plumber.
User avatar
Nightmare Wings Hell
Moderator
 
Posts: 1761
Joined: Wed Aug 16, 2006 11:18 pm
Location: Ace's Alcohol Cabinet

Postby Isa » Mon Jan 25, 2010 9:51 pm

I think we should never know and I don't found it important

I mean, present is Magnum is a good bassist

No matter what happen in past, present stay he's a good bassist
Image
Our Daddy is the best 'cos he sincerly love us
User avatar
Isa
 
Posts: 5715
Joined: Tue Jul 11, 2006 7:18 am
Location: Beer country ;) - Sex/Age: F37

Postby Stude » Mon Jan 25, 2010 9:54 pm

And everyone knows that they tried to make it sound more like Mötley Crüe's The Dirt 'cos you know ... who really wants to read something really boring? Of course everyone wants that their own books are interesting and people NEED to read them, ain't I right? That's understandable.
You're my heroin.
User avatar
Stude
 
Posts: 1390
Joined: Wed Jun 14, 2006 10:44 am
Location: Finland

Postby anushka » Mon Jan 25, 2010 9:55 pm

Nightmare Wings Hell wrote:See, I heard (once again, rumors rearing their ugly head) that he didn't or couldn't commit to the band 100%. When you interviewed him, what did he say?


What was the reason you left Lordi?
-I couldn’t dedicate 100% of my time to the band at the time, because of my job. The other members of the band were either unemployed or studying and they could be available 24/7 for the band if needed. That wasn’t the case with me. It was a mutual decision to part our ways. I know there are these wicked stories that floated years after that I was kicked out due to lack of skills. Well, I guess everyone can decide for themselves :D
Image
"Hella's Forsaken Dolls Team"
User avatar
anushka
 
Posts: 1619
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2008 11:43 am
Location: In Monsterland with my only one egyptian god ^^// Czech rep., F28

Postby Hemitys » Mon Jan 25, 2010 10:11 pm

Police Line Do Not Cross wrote:I can tell to you:

That bass editing- thing is just jealousy speaking.


Excuse me, who is jealous? Me? Mr. Lordi? Rest of the band? The guy who wrote the book? My neighbour? Alice Cooper? Jesus Christ?
A Monster Heart Is A Hell To Tear Apart
User avatar
Hemitys
Site Admin
 
Posts: 2063
Joined: Fri Dec 27, 2002 4:42 am

Postby Police Line Do Not Cross » Mon Jan 25, 2010 10:39 pm

Hemitys wrote:My neighbour? Alice Cooper? Jesus Christ?


Very funny but I'm not laughing.

Rest of the band. Magnum was a good bassist and he had a good job. But can we just leave this thing to our own lil' minds, alright?
But still, I believe that they didn't edit Magnum's bass playing.
User avatar
Police Line Do Not Cross
 
Posts: 2578
Joined: Sun Nov 02, 2008 6:33 pm
Location: Tampere, Finland

Postby martinmaniac » Tue Jan 26, 2010 12:01 am

then send a pm to mr lordi or someone else from the band and quote their responce to your question then! Ffs, you don't have any evidence that it wasn't edited at all, compared to Hemitys about it according to mie oon Lordi...
User avatar
martinmaniac
 
Posts: 1134
Joined: Tue Jan 15, 2008 10:39 pm
Location: metal metal land

Postby Police Line Do Not Cross » Tue Jan 26, 2010 7:35 pm

martinmaniac wrote:Ffs, you don't have any evidence that it wasn't edited at all,


So, you think that Magnum (my evidence) is talking shit and Mie Oon Lordi is true?
User avatar
Police Line Do Not Cross
 
Posts: 2578
Joined: Sun Nov 02, 2008 6:33 pm
Location: Tampere, Finland

Postby Stude » Tue Jan 26, 2010 8:01 pm

Don't take it to heart, Oona, if folk say Magnum's basses were so bad that someone had to edit them. Let people think and believe whatever they want. You can't change their opinions like you can see very clearly even though you say that Mie Oon Lordi is a piece of shit and everyone is jealous.

...you're taking this way too seriously.
You're my heroin.
User avatar
Stude
 
Posts: 1390
Joined: Wed Jun 14, 2006 10:44 am
Location: Finland

Postby Police Line Do Not Cross » Tue Jan 26, 2010 8:10 pm

Stude wrote:Don't take it to heart, Oona, if folk say Magnum's basses were so bad that someone had to edit them. Let people think and believe whatever they want. You can't change their opinions like you can see very clearly even though you say that Mie Oon Lordi is a piece of shit and everyone is jealous.

...you're taking this way too seriously.


You're right. Everyone is jealous.
User avatar
Police Line Do Not Cross
 
Posts: 2578
Joined: Sun Nov 02, 2008 6:33 pm
Location: Tampere, Finland

Postby Stude » Tue Jan 26, 2010 8:26 pm

No, I didn't mean that - I just said what you did. The meaning of the whole post was in the last sentence..
You're my heroin.
User avatar
Stude
 
Posts: 1390
Joined: Wed Jun 14, 2006 10:44 am
Location: Finland

Postby Police Line Do Not Cross » Tue Jan 26, 2010 8:51 pm

Stude wrote:No, I didn't mean that - I just said what you did. The meaning of the whole post was in the last sentence..


Aaa, ok but still I think that they're just jealous 8)
User avatar
Police Line Do Not Cross
 
Posts: 2578
Joined: Sun Nov 02, 2008 6:33 pm
Location: Tampere, Finland

Postby martinmaniac » Tue Jan 26, 2010 9:03 pm

then GTFO with that thought inside your head. I rather belive mie oon lordi than you tbh. Magnum has'nt said ANYTHING about this, so don't use him as an evidence
User avatar
martinmaniac
 
Posts: 1134
Joined: Tue Jan 15, 2008 10:39 pm
Location: metal metal land

PreviousNext

Return to Members


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron