Monsterboard

MAGNUM

Discussion about band members

Moderators: psyanide, Hemitys, Nightmare Wings Hell

Postby Police Line Do Not Cross » Tue Jan 26, 2010 9:05 pm

martinmaniac wrote:then GTFO with that thought inside your head. I rather belive mie oon lordi than you tbh. Magnum has'nt said ANYTHING about this, so don't use him as an evidence

Magnum said to ME jackass.
Police Line Do Not Cross

Postby martinmaniac » Tue Jan 26, 2010 9:08 pm

quote what he said. And over myspace or what?
martinmaniac

Postby Police Line Do Not Cross » Tue Jan 26, 2010 9:14 pm

martinmaniac wrote:quote what he said. And over myspace or what?

Over other things and my talkings with him are confidential. But if you really want to know, I think that Stude knows where I talked to him and knows that I talk true.
Police Line Do Not Cross

Postby Isa » Tue Jan 26, 2010 9:26 pm

Respect confidentiality is all your honor but here you say already too much and people should mind "she don't say enough"

You only give impress to make your "I know think that you don't know"

I don't know who from Magnum or Mie Oon Lordi are right but you could simply do like Anushka, she make a quote of Magnum and that's all

And it isn't 'cos someone isn't agree with you that you need insult him even it's writed in little
Our Daddy is the best 'cos he sincerly love us
Isa

Postby martinmaniac » Tue Jan 26, 2010 9:54 pm

Isa wrote:And it isn't 'cos someone isn't agree with you that you need insult him even it's writed in little

I am a jackass, it's no insult 8)
martinmaniac

Postby Stude » Tue Jan 26, 2010 9:55 pm

Police Line Do Not Cross wrote:But if you really want to know, I think that Stude knows where I talked to him and knows that I talk true.

You sent him an email? Don't use me when you wanna sound credible.
I'm only sure that he's just laughing at this - like everyone else.
You're my heroin.
Stude

Postby Police Line Do Not Cross » Tue Jan 26, 2010 9:56 pm

martinmaniac wrote:
Isa wrote:And it isn't 'cos someone isn't agree with you that you need insult him even it's writed in little

I am a jackass, it's no insult 8)

I knew that 8)
Anyhow, Magnum said to me that they didn't edit his bass playing.
Police Line Do Not Cross

Postby martinmaniac » Tue Jan 26, 2010 10:03 pm

I'm trying o ask you again:

Where did he answer?

And can you quote his message, since it's an e-mail?
martinmaniac

Postby Police Line Do Not Cross » Tue Jan 26, 2010 10:06 pm

martinmaniac wrote:I'm trying o ask you again:

Where did he answer?

And can you quote his message, since it's an e-mail?

I'll answer to you by PM.
Police Line Do Not Cross

Postby Stude » Tue Jan 26, 2010 10:24 pm

Why don't you just tell us here in this topic that you send him an email? Your post sounded pretty suspicious.
You're my heroin.
Stude

Postby Police Line Do Not Cross » Tue Jan 26, 2010 10:27 pm

Stude wrote:Why don't you just tell us here in this topic that you send him an email? Your post sounded pretty suspicious.

I didn't send him an e-mail! And YOU know how I don't wanna tell to everybody how I contacted him!
Police Line Do Not Cross

Postby PEML94 » Tue Jan 26, 2010 11:17 pm

Police Line Do Not Cross wrote:
Stude wrote:Why don't you just tell us here in this topic that you send him an email? Your post sounded pretty suspicious.

I didn't send him an e-mail! And YOU know how I don't wanna tell to everybody how I contacted him!

Ok, now you sound really suspicious. But why have the conversation? seriously, do you thin this is going somewhere? It sounds like a fight that never will end, and I dont think that there is a point? I mean, will you ever get the answere on the question that made this hole fight?
PEML94

Postby Nightmare Wings Hell » Tue Jan 26, 2010 11:53 pm

You know, I posted a question here, wouldn't it be nice to let myself and others know? Share what info you have, don't be a Scrooge McDuck. :wink:
Last edited by Nightmare Wings Hell on Wed Jan 27, 2010 12:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
Actually I'm a Plumber.
Nightmare Wings Hell

Postby Thomas » Wed Jan 27, 2010 12:33 am

Alright, alright, I should never mentioned the bass edit thing, this thread has been a big fighting thread, sorry guys, my bad..

It was just something I have heard/read.

And, BTW, Police Line Do Not Cross says that she don't want to say how she contacted Magnum. It DOESN'T mean that she is lying, she simply don't want to tell everybody how she manage to get in contact with him, poor Magnum if every Magnum fan here knew how to contact him.. :roll:
Thomas

Postby Nightmare Wings Hell » Wed Jan 27, 2010 12:52 am

Thomas wrote:Alright, alright, I should never mentioned the bass edit thing, this thread has been a big fighting thread, sorry guys, my bad..

And, BTW, Police Line Do Not Cross says that she don't want to say how she contacted Magnum. It DOESN'T mean that she is lying, she simply don't want to tell everybody how she manage to get in contact with him, poor Magnum if every Magnum fan here knew how to contact him.. :roll:

I don't mean to be a jackass, but there won't exactly be a horde of people running up ready to smother Magnum to find out or contact him.

We're not asking here to reveal how he got it, just to post what Magnum said?

Simple question: Where Magnum's bass parts really edited?
Actually I'm a Plumber.
Nightmare Wings Hell

Postby Thomas » Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:42 am

Nightmare Wings Hell wrote:
Thomas wrote:Alright, alright, I should never mentioned the bass edit thing, this thread has been a big fighting thread, sorry guys, my bad..

I don't mean to be a jackass, but there won't exactly be a horde of people running up ready to smother Magnum to find out or contact him.

Well, to be honest, I don't think that it is more an evidence if Police Line... quotes Magnums post, 'cause you don't know if it's actually him writing, or if she just made it up, you know?
Thomas

Postby Nightmare Wings Hell » Wed Jan 27, 2010 1:18 pm

Thomas wrote:
Nightmare Wings Hell wrote:

Well, to be honest, I don't think that it is more an evidence if Police Line... quotes Magnums post, 'cause you don't know if it's actually him writing, or if she just made it up, you know?

I get ya, but I'm williing to listen to her if there is substanciable evidence pointing to the contrary of Magnum's bass parts being edited.
Actually I'm a Plumber.
Nightmare Wings Hell

Postby Vilce » Wed Jan 27, 2010 3:10 pm

I think this conversation is going nowhere right now. PLDNC is obstinately saying she doesn't want to tell where and how she contacted Magnum and she doesn't want to quote anything he said, and on the same time the others are saying they need some evidence that the thing she says is true.

So, if only a miracle doesn't happen and Magnum suddenly post here ( which I strongly doubt about ) and say clear if his bass parts were or weren't edited, this will only turn into an even bigger fight. So there is only one way to end this - if someone has some reliable evidence to proove the one or the other theory, they should post it here and end this.

Edited: Okay, then I deleted it.
Last edited by Vilce on Wed Jan 27, 2010 3:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Vilce

Postby Nightmare Wings Hell » Wed Jan 27, 2010 3:43 pm

Vilce wrote: Because, I'm sorry, but right now you are like a bunch of ten year olds who fight about which is better - Pikachu or Gabumon.

Some of us are trying to keep this at a simple and civilized level....
Actually I'm a Plumber.
Nightmare Wings Hell

Postby Vilce » Wed Jan 27, 2010 3:53 pm

Okay, then I deleted it. You're lucky I'm in no mood to argue today :P :lol:
Last edited by Vilce on Wed Jan 27, 2010 5:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Vilce

Postby Thomas » Wed Jan 27, 2010 4:04 pm

Using stage name Magnum. Magnum was a member of the band from 1999 to 2002. In 2002, increasing popularity of the band began to require that its members be available at all times. Unable to gamble his personal finances on a band that had not yet begun to see an income, the decision was made that Magnum would leave Lordi in order to maintain his day job.

Found this on a music wiki thing. I don't want to post the link here, 'cause the article says his real name, and I know the rules on this forum.. So, I can post it if I get permission to do it
Thomas

Postby Police Line Do Not Cross » Wed Jan 27, 2010 5:37 pm

This have gone very interesting, eh?

Magnum said that they never edited his bass playing, that is just a trick to make some drama to the book.
Police Line Do Not Cross

Postby Isa » Wed Jan 27, 2010 5:45 pm

Anushka get a interview with Magnum, she quote here the answer he give

Why is it not enough for some ?

How a quote from PLDNC, should have more "power" than this quote ? What should be difference between PLDNC quote (what she don't want) and the one of Anushka ?

Or how a wiki music thing (btw everybody can edit on wikipedia and so on then not more trustable website) is better than a quote from a interview ?

Or maybe is it 'cos Anushka don't post the link of interview ?

I should like that some, not answer on those question, but just mind about it.

NO ONE of us where there, then we should NEVER can know for sure, just accept fact.

And i'm sorry to say that I agree with Vilce (the part she edit)
Our Daddy is the best 'cos he sincerly love us
Isa

Postby Police Line Do Not Cross » Wed Jan 27, 2010 5:54 pm

OKAY you won! -.-
I can't really remember how did he said that (that's from the last week) but he said something... well something like:

"No one has edited my bass playing. When the Mie Oon Lordi was made, there was so many stuff that we (members & ex-members) have and told to say."

He writed Finnish (duh, of course) so he didn't say just like that. And out other discussions, let's let them to be secrets okay?
Police Line Do Not Cross

Postby anushka » Wed Jan 27, 2010 6:03 pm

My quote was about the reason of his leaving the band not about if his bass playing was edited. Yeah, there was written that he wasn´t kick out because of his playing so maybe it´s a bit about the second problem too... I don´t know :roll:

If you want I can post the whole interview here. I didn´t it before because there is mentioned the name of his current band. But I read some posts in this topic and saw that the name of the band was already written here. So I think it´s no problem to post the link for whole interview: http://czechlordi.ic.cz/magnum-en.html

... if it´s a prolem I´m sorry and I´ll delete it.

Anyway, I´m already bored to read all this discussion about "editing Magnum´s bass playing"... give me the proof about it... no, I can´t because it´s BIG secret how I know it... blah blah blah :roll: Just stop with this....
"Hella's Forsaken Dolls Team"
anushka

Location: In Monsterland with my only one egyptian god ^^// Czech rep., F28

PreviousNext

Return to Members