Monsterboard

AMEN

Discussion about band members

Moderators: psyanide, Hemitys, Nightmare Wings Hell

Postby erin80 » Wed Apr 06, 2011 7:59 am

_SYNDICATE_ wrote:Can someone ask Amen on twitter what he did with his custom made Egyptian guitar which he used during 2006-2007? I'm really curious about that because he haven't used it from 2008 but I'm too lazy to register to twitter :D
i think he might have retired it. i could ask him but i doubt i would get a response the only one who's anwsered me was kita and that was non lordi info. even if their on break as he says their still busy doing whatever.
User avatar
erin80
 
Posts: 66
Joined: Wed Sep 01, 2010 10:59 am
Location: Sterling Virginia

Postby Isa » Wed Apr 06, 2011 8:14 am

If I remember right the guitar is now at Lordi restaurant. At least it was on the most recent picture I saw of it
Image
Our Daddy is the best 'cos he sincerly love us
User avatar
Isa
 
Posts: 5714
Joined: Tue Jul 11, 2006 7:18 am
Location: Beer country ;) - Sex/Age: F36

Postby Höllenfürst » Wed Apr 06, 2011 10:32 pm

Right the guitar is now in the Rocktaurant!
Höllenfürst
 
Posts: 76
Joined: Tue Dec 14, 2010 9:37 pm
Location: Rehau/Bavaria/Germany

Postby anushka » Wed Apr 06, 2011 10:51 pm

erin80 wrote:i think he might have retired it. i could ask him but i doubt i would get a response the only one who's anwsered me was kita and that was non lordi info. even if their on break as he says their still busy doing whatever.

Why you doubt??? Maybe you only didn´t ask the right question :wink: :lol:
Image
"Hella's Forsaken Dolls Team"
User avatar
anushka
 
Posts: 1619
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2008 11:43 am
Location: In Monsterland with my only one egyptian god ^^// Czech rep., F28

Postby ksco » Sun May 08, 2011 11:47 am

Hey Amen,
When you come to Poland??
User avatar
ksco
 
Posts: 753
Joined: Tue Mar 29, 2011 4:16 pm
Location: Kraków, Poland, bday 14.04.1994

Re:

Postby Amen » Sat Jun 04, 2011 1:36 pm

_eesti999_ wrote:Hi Amen, again. Nice to see you chatting there so often. :)

I thought to ask, if you also put costumes on at the rehearsal place sometimes, to try how hard is to do some acting scenes/movements at the stage? Or you only are without costumes there?

Thanks for answering :)
Ps, have you got any phone calls already from Estonian festival promoters?


Hi!
In the beginning we rehearsed 6 months everyday in full costumes. Nowadays never.
:P
So be it, it shall be done
User avatar
Amen
Guitar
 
Posts: 427
Joined: Sat Dec 07, 2002 2:34 am

Re:

Postby Amen » Sat Jun 04, 2011 1:48 pm

Good To Be Bad Girl wrote:Ey Amen, have you guys been planning a tour during 2011 at all, or do we have to wait until 2012 for a new tour? :D

No tours at the moment. Just a show here and there. We are taking it easy at the moment, chilling out... :) I'm not a fortune teller but right now it seems that 2012 gonna be another chill-out-year, no massive tours...
In the other hand, it is our "official" 10th anniversary year so we definitely gonna come up with some crazy ideas, and I'm sure we gonna start the celebration already during this year... :)

Amen
So be it, it shall be done
User avatar
Amen
Guitar
 
Posts: 427
Joined: Sat Dec 07, 2002 2:34 am

Re:

Postby Amen » Sat Jun 04, 2011 2:04 pm

King wrote:Have you ever forgot to put on some certain part of your costume? Do you have a list where it shows what all you'd have to put on? Does it happen many times? :)

And I'll be a part of the field trip too. See you at Helsinki-Vantaa after a couple of weeks and let's pick the others from the countries they live! :lol:


Hah, no, I haven't forgot and no, I don't need a list what to put on. But maybe I need one when I'm getting older... :D
There's only one way to put the costume on - and sometimes I fuck up with that :P It pisses me off when you are putting it on and then you realised that you have your shoes on but no pants and fuck, you have to start all over again :D
I also learned, during the Ozzfest, that if you have to apply some ice gel or cold spray (like Ice Power) on your skin, then you gotta FIRST place the contact lenses on the eyes, THEN cold spray, not the other way around.. :D
So be it, it shall be done
User avatar
Amen
Guitar
 
Posts: 427
Joined: Sat Dec 07, 2002 2:34 am

Re: Re:

Postby Isa » Sat Jun 04, 2011 2:08 pm

Amen wrote: then you gotta FIRST place the contact lenses on the eyes, THEN cold spray, not the other way around.. :D


I have also hear it's better to put the lenses before Otus take his shower :lol:
Image
Our Daddy is the best 'cos he sincerly love us
User avatar
Isa
 
Posts: 5714
Joined: Tue Jul 11, 2006 7:18 am
Location: Beer country ;) - Sex/Age: F36

Re: AMEN

Postby ksco » Wed Jun 08, 2011 6:45 pm

How much weight your costumes??
User avatar
ksco
 
Posts: 753
Joined: Tue Mar 29, 2011 4:16 pm
Location: Kraków, Poland, bday 14.04.1994

Re: AMEN

Postby Chrille87 » Sun Jun 12, 2011 2:44 am

hi amen=)=)

I was wondering if you use other guitars then the les pauls?

and why you use more marshall stacks in nowdays?

and witch string gauge and string brand you are using?

I have to recomend Elixir strings,they are great=)=) and they last longer than ordinary strings=)
im using them=)

thanx

/Chrille
Chrille87
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Sat Jun 11, 2011 11:12 pm

Re: AMEN

Postby Something Bad Is Coming.. » Wed Jun 22, 2011 3:45 pm

Here's a random one if you ever get time...

If Lordi were an ice hockey team...

1 - What position/role would you be
2 - Who would be the enforcer of the team?


Know you guys are hella busy but thought it's maybe one you haven't had before.
Wife: Every Lordi song comes under one of three categories.
Me: How?
Wife: It's either "Something bad is coming.", "Something bad was here." or "I'm something bad and I've just killed you."
ME: Fair enough.
Something Bad Is Coming..
 
Posts: 26
Joined: Sun May 24, 2009 11:14 pm

Re: AMEN

Postby PEML94 » Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:34 pm

Something Bad Is Coming.. wrote:Here's a random one if you ever get time...

If Lordi were an ice hockey team...

1 - What position/role would you be
2 - Who would be the enforcer of the team?


Know you guys are hella busy but thought it's maybe one you haven't had before.

And 3 - What would your mascot be? :D
User avatar
PEML94
 
Posts: 908
Joined: Thu Nov 05, 2009 8:21 pm
Location: Sweden|Gender: Female|Age: 18

Re: AMEN

Postby ksco » Thu Jun 23, 2011 5:48 pm

Amen, Do you know how is the name this girl from WYD music video?? :wink:
User avatar
ksco
 
Posts: 753
Joined: Tue Mar 29, 2011 4:16 pm
Location: Kraków, Poland, bday 14.04.1994

Re: AMEN

Postby anushka » Fri Jun 24, 2011 12:15 am

Haha, last question made me laugh :lol:

I think he said once on his twitter that not...
Image
"Hella's Forsaken Dolls Team"
User avatar
anushka
 
Posts: 1619
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2008 11:43 am
Location: In Monsterland with my only one egyptian god ^^// Czech rep., F28

Re: Re:

Postby Miss_Cyn » Fri Jun 24, 2011 7:40 am

Amen wrote:I also learned, during the Ozzfest, that if you have to apply some ice gel or cold spray (like Ice Power) on your skin, then you gotta FIRST place the contact lenses on the eyes, THEN cold spray, not the other way around.. :D



hot diggety damn that sounds painful...makes my eyes tingle just thinkin' about it...*shudders* :|
Darkness disguised as the morning light since 1987. :)
User avatar
Miss_Cyn
 
Posts: 157
Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2008 6:58 am
Location: Missouri, USA

Re:

Postby Amen » Thu Jul 28, 2011 5:05 pm

Hemitys wrote:
anushka wrote:
Salutations wrote:Are you lactose intolerant?

What an important question :lol: Or are you planning some milkshake party with Amen??? :lol:


That sounds so sweet that it instantly made think of this:

Image



Hahhhaa :D:D:D okay, NOW I got it, the whole Milkshake Party thing... You are crazy, but I love it :)
So be it, it shall be done
User avatar
Amen
Guitar
 
Posts: 427
Joined: Sat Dec 07, 2002 2:34 am

Re: AMEN

Postby Amen » Thu Jul 28, 2011 5:06 pm

ksco wrote:How much weight your costumes??


16kg.

And 20kg after the show.
So be it, it shall be done
User avatar
Amen
Guitar
 
Posts: 427
Joined: Sat Dec 07, 2002 2:34 am

Re: Re:

Postby Amen » Thu Jul 28, 2011 5:08 pm

Isa wrote:
Amen wrote: then you gotta FIRST place the contact lenses on the eyes, THEN cold spray, not the other way around.. :D


I have also hear it's better to put the lenses before Otus take his shower :lol:


That is so true :D
So be it, it shall be done
User avatar
Amen
Guitar
 
Posts: 427
Joined: Sat Dec 07, 2002 2:34 am

Re: AMEN

Postby Amen » Thu Jul 28, 2011 5:38 pm

Chrille87 wrote:hi amen=)=)

I was wondering if you use other guitars then the les pauls?

and why you use more marshall stacks in nowdays?

and witch string gauge and string brand you are using?

I have to recomend Elixir strings,they are great=)=) and they last longer than ordinary strings=)
im using them=)

thanx

/Chrille


- I have couple of Epiphones as well...
- More Marshall stacks? I use as many as I can get from promoters.. :)
- Ernie Ball, Heavy Bottom 10-52, and Beefy Slinky 11-54
So be it, it shall be done
User avatar
Amen
Guitar
 
Posts: 427
Joined: Sat Dec 07, 2002 2:34 am

Re: AMEN

Postby Amen » Thu Jul 28, 2011 5:39 pm

ksco wrote:Amen, Do you know how is the name this girl from WYD music video?? :wink:


What? Who put what in there and where and why and WYD?
Sorry, I don't understand... :)
So be it, it shall be done
User avatar
Amen
Guitar
 
Posts: 427
Joined: Sat Dec 07, 2002 2:34 am

Re: AMEN

Postby Isa » Thu Jul 28, 2011 5:45 pm

Amen wrote:
ksco wrote:Amen, Do you know how is the name this girl from WYD music video?? :wink:


What? Who put what in there and where and why and WYD?
Sorry, I don't understand... :)


I guess question was "Do you know the name of the girl who play in WYD (Who's your Daddy) video ?" :wink:
Image
Our Daddy is the best 'cos he sincerly love us
User avatar
Isa
 
Posts: 5714
Joined: Tue Jul 11, 2006 7:18 am
Location: Beer country ;) - Sex/Age: F36

Re: AMEN

Postby Amen » Thu Jul 28, 2011 5:48 pm

Isa wrote:
Amen wrote:
ksco wrote:Amen, Do you know how is the name this girl from WYD music video?? :wink:


What? Who put what in there and where and why and WYD?
Sorry, I don't understand... :)


I guess question was "Do you know the name of the girl who play in WYD (Who's your Daddy) video ?" :wink:



Aaahh...okay :) sorry, I can't remember, there were too many of them ;)
So be it, it shall be done
User avatar
Amen
Guitar
 
Posts: 427
Joined: Sat Dec 07, 2002 2:34 am

Re: AMEN

Postby Amen » Thu Jul 28, 2011 5:52 pm

Something Bad Is Coming.. wrote:Here's a random one if you ever get time...

If Lordi were an ice hockey team...

1 - What position/role would you be
2 - Who would be the enforcer of the team?


Know you guys are hella busy but thought it's maybe one you haven't had before.


Nice question :)
It would go exactly like I explained in previous post about the positions on stage.

Left Wing Amen - Center Mr.Lordi - Right Wing Ox
Ledt Defenseman Awa - Right Defense Man Otus

And we all are enforcers
:D
So be it, it shall be done
User avatar
Amen
Guitar
 
Posts: 427
Joined: Sat Dec 07, 2002 2:34 am

Re: AMEN

Postby Thomas » Fri Jul 29, 2011 1:44 am

Hey Amen, wanna jam with me? We could play guitar and be guitarbuddies ;)
Image

Check us out!

Facebook

Myspace
User avatar
Thomas
 
Posts: 1673
Joined: Thu Feb 08, 2007 7:50 pm
Location: Norway

PreviousNext

Return to Members


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron