Monsterboard

Hall of Flame

Stories and art created by the Lordi fans

Moderators: Hemitys, psyanide, Nightmare Wings Hell

Hall of Flame

Postby FlameCurry » Mon Nov 03, 2008 10:09 pm

Hi hi everybody! :D

I thought it was a good Idea to make a new topic of my things, since I gets embarrased when I look at my old works :oops: Also that Fanfic wich I never continued (or will do!!!)

As I said in my last; I have my ideas for two new Fanfics, but I really must sit down and write down some ideas. I want this ff to be so diffrent from others as possible, since I am a little... odd as my friend says x)

So so, I upload all old works here, including some crappy pictures of my6 upcomming Flame mask :x. You know Flame, eh? Pale, scary chick with big teeths? XD

For those who don't know, Flame is me as a monster aka my alterego ;)
As Far as I know she's a "Skulldemon", but if there's someone out there with better name, be my guests and tell me :')

*cough cough* I have talked enough. I will upload my old crappy works + a sketch of Awa for a friend who probably knows who he is ;)

Oh! One more thing! If you want, call me Flame 8D I feel more for that then Demonwolf.... I am so hating that name >___<

Ox:
http://i117.photobucket.com/albums/o75/ ... rOxu-1.png
http://i117.photobucket.com/albums/o75/ ... /oxe34.png
http://i117.photobucket.com/albums/o75/ ... 0012-1.jpg

Kita:
http://i117.photobucket.com/albums/o75/ ... /kita8.png
http://i117.photobucket.com/albums/o75/ ... r23psd.png
http://i117.photobucket.com/albums/o75/ ... 0004-1.jpg
http://i117.photobucket.com/albums/o75/ ... na0007.jpg
http://i117.photobucket.com/albums/o75/ ... tlerpg.png

Amen:
http://i117.photobucket.com/albums/o75/ ... na0012.jpg

Awa:
http://i117.photobucket.com/albums/o75/ ... na0013.jpg
http://i117.photobucket.com/albums/o75/ ... na0018.jpg
http://i117.photobucket.com/albums/o75/ ... 0003-1.jpg

Mr Lordi:
http://i117.photobucket.com/albums/o75/ ... na0019.jpg

Kalma:
http://i117.photobucket.com/albums/o75/ ... 0007-1.jpg

((Notice I only uploaded those I was really satifised with ;) More can be found here: http://flamecurry.deviantart.com

And this new pic:

*Shrug* Nothing really special, neither my best or worst pic :) And sketch looks so much better irl. And: I KNOW that the rose sucks ***** , I am not good drawing roses D:

Whatever : >

//Flame
Last edited by FlameCurry on Sun May 24, 2009 10:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
FlameCurry

Postby Omingod_1 » Mon Nov 03, 2008 11:13 pm

Good drawings ;)
Messing with this broad is messing with the devil!
Omingod_1

Postby FlameCurry » Tue Nov 04, 2008 8:37 pm

Thank you :)

I made a Sketch of Kalma today. I think it might be one of the better ones I gave done. Not perfect, I really failed at his Clothes, but still, I am kinda pleased with it.

Two different versions, the original and the one I fixed in Photoshop. It looks much better IRL, so don't trust my Scanner ;)
FlameCurry

Postby Angel Of Death » Tue Nov 04, 2008 9:59 pm

wow what a beautiful drawings
you're very good at this
Angel Of Death

Postby Omingod_1 » Tue Nov 04, 2008 11:13 pm

Yeah , great new drawings , keep up man ! :twisted:
Messing with this broad is messing with the devil!
Omingod_1

Postby judge death » Thu Nov 06, 2008 9:33 pm

Man? I would say Lady^^

Awesome works here Flame! :wink:
I love your Awa drawings! :D
Is that newest Awa pic that tattoo we talked about? :)

a sketch of Awa for a friend who probably knows who he is

I guess it is me right? XD

And your latest drawing of Kalma is just awesome! You made a great work there. :D
Theeee crimeee issssss lifeeeeee, theeee ssseeenteeeenceeeee isss DEATH!
I´m heeereeeee to cureeee you all from your ssssinnssssssss, I´m your ssssalvation.
judge death

Postby Black Lady » Fri Nov 07, 2008 8:28 pm

Amazing drawings and i will keep my eye out for more!
Last edited by Black Lady on Sat Nov 15, 2008 5:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The hardest decisions in life reap the biggest benefits. :) -Nikki Sixx
Black Lady

Postby LIVING DEAD DOLLIE » Sun Nov 09, 2008 8:07 pm

I love that drawing that you made there with Awa , and don,t you worried about the rose couse i think you did a great job on that . I know that drawing roses are a really pain in the ass so i would like to say to you , that it looks just perfect to me :wink: And the drawing of Kalma is pretty damn good as well . Once again you made me speechless with your great drawing skills . So i will be waiting here for so much more to come ..

I believe that angels come in every kind of forms and shapes
But the one disguised as a monsterman is the most beautiful angel i ever saw
LIVING DEAD DOLLIE

Location: THE NETHERLANDS .......but in my dreams it looks more like finland !!!! right in MR.Lordi,s arms...

Postby FlameCurry » Sun Nov 09, 2008 9:11 pm

Thank you every one :) Now, here comes the first Chapter of my new FF and I don't have really much to say. It will contain blood and violence. If anybody wants their character in this story it's okay. Enjoy, if you can possible do this to this crapppy thing :]

((No I am not in bad mood :D

Chapter 1

Midnight. August. The wind was still and many creatures had gone down under ground to prepare for the morning. It could have been such a wonderful sumemr night, but for one, it wasn’t. A deer was standing under a tree, chewing some delicious fresh grass. The dark eyes were spotting something who come flying, and then landed in a branch at the tree. The Deer didn’t pay much antention for the bird and kept eating. But suddenly, it raised it’s head and looked into the forest, who was lying right in front of the field where it was standing on. The eyes and nose searched for what could have been called woe. The animal felt the danger as a snare around the neck. And then the dark bird, a raven, in the tree croak loud. The deer ran away with panic rushing through the body as fast as it knew what was going to happen.

Somebody was going to die tonight.

On a road beside the forest was someone hiding in a ditch, hoping that those who hunted her wouldn’t find her hidingplace. She was lying close to the ground. She tried to not breath. Smallest sound could be the end for her. It felt like an eternity, but then she slowly started to move her head to left. Then to right. When she then turned back and was looking in front og herself, she saw something that made her heart stopp. On the fields on the other side, a living scarecrow had turned it’s head and stared with glowing red eyes back on her. But this was not a scarecrow, it was the devil himself.

She ran for her life. Over the other field that has been at her side, and she was not going to stop. “They can’t get me! Not now! Have to warn them. Warn them or everything will be destroyed!” She thougth as the tears ran as rivers from her eyes and down on her cheek. She stumbled serval times but did not fall. She felt like she was going to fall soon, but her legs kept running even though the pain was awful. She turned her head with fear, but noticed that none was after her. She swallowed and could even smile a bit. The danger was gone.

She thought.

A blam was heard and then she felt a terrible pain in her leg, and she fell down on the ground, rolled a serval times and become lying. Her eyes was wideopen as she felt blood running past that big bullet that had hit her into her knee. She tried to move her leg to stand up, but it was impossible. She sobbed while tears dropped down at her hands. Now it was over. She knew it. How Stupid could she be? Trying to help them as she knew that Them would stop her. She lied back down as she heard footsteps that came closer. She sobbed loud and closed her eyes, trying to keep them away. When she opened her eyes again they was all around her.

She screamed loud by fear as the one next to her grabbed her face and forced her to stand up, even though she couldn’t. The man who held was more like a shadow. A black creature with glowing eyes. Suddenly he started to tremble. The Black fog around him almost melted into his body. Right before of the terrifed woman was now a monster. A dark face with scars all over it, even open wounds. The creature licked it’s sharp white teeths and grinned.

-So this little bitch didn’t think we could find her? A cold and low voice whispered. Next secound he threw the woman down on the ground again. She panted and cried as another demon stomped at the knee. His heavy boots hitted the legs many times.
-No stop! Please, I beg you! The Woman screamed. She couldn’t move her arms because another held them. The one who stomped didn’t pay any attention and pressed the boot more down.
-PLEASE STOP! The pain was indescribable and she tried to get away. The demon sighed and jumped at the leg.

For a small while it was like the whole forest held it’s breath. Then a scream, so loud and filled with pain and fear, filled the whole night. The demon had finally broke the leg and grinned pleased to his colleagues.
-Please….. I do whatever you want me too… She whispere dwhen she finally had got back her breath and voice. The demons leaned over her. Their bloodred eyes glowed as fire and drool from their mouth dropped down at her body.

“No. No no please. Help me someone. Why doesn’t anybody help me? They.. they are going to…” She couldn’t end her sentence before the hell was loose. The whole small ack of Shaodw demons attacked her. They literally dived on her and started to bite and skratch all kinds of places they could find. They ripped off pieces of her legs and arms and started to eat her alive. Distusting sound of chewing mouths that where filled of her flesh. Soon they where finished with her left leg they started to attack her organs. One got a intestine. Another the liver. Alla the time blood ran and covered the field red. Soon the woman was gone. She couldn’t felt anything more. Far away she could hear two voices.
-Could I take the heart?
-Not yet. Let’s finish the arms.
-Let’s do it.
Then she felt that someone grabbed her arms and ripped them off. She couldn’t sound more then a whine. Then through the fog over her she could see one of those terrible faces. It was grinning with it’s white tongue hanging outside.
-Oooh… What a Pretty face you have…. The demon said and slowly licked her face.
-Kinda bad that you’re a treachery little whore…. Old maybe something could have been between us… Oh well…. Can I take the heart now?
-Sure.
Fast as a dark lightning his ugly mouth dived into her chest and ripped out the heart. The darkred lump had been speared by his small sharp teeths. The red juice ran down on his throat as he opened the mouth and swallowed it whole. Then he burped satifised. The rest demons slowly stood up as they started to walk away from those bodyparts who had been a woman once. A woman that had only wanted to protect her friends.

The crows landed by the body and started to peck small pieces with their beaks.

A lonseome soldier had felt the smell of blood and was walking over the field to find the reason of the smell. When he was at the body he snarled low and leaned down to take a look at the devastation. He smelled at the rest meanwhile the birds was eating. Then he stood up again and started to slowly walk away from the place, as the dawn was coming. The sun’s first beams touched the manbeast’s skin and showed it’s bright red color. Soon someone was going to find the body, and the alien knew that it could be danger.

“We have misfortune to wait for….” Kita thought and leaved the place before the morning had come.

Or in fact. This was the prologue: Bah whatever
FlameCurry

Postby LIVING DEAD DOLLIE » Sun Nov 09, 2008 9:34 pm

That,s a really great way to start the story i think . And i will be waiting for you to continue this , but to me it seems it will be an amazing story . So you can be sure of the fact that i will be one of your readers :wink: Hey you got your first fan already . And well you can use my charcter any time if you want , i guess you may know my character Sinistria a little bit .Maybe you saw or read about her before , don,t know for sure . ( But she,s also in the story of Mara ) . But if you have some qeustions about her , you can always ask ofcourse . Just let me know

LIVING DEAD DOLLIE

Location: THE NETHERLANDS .......but in my dreams it looks more like finland !!!! right in MR.Lordi,s arms...

Postby judge death » Fri Nov 14, 2008 10:50 am

Nasty and scary way to begin a story. :)
I wonder what Kita was doing there and what he will do now?
And what will happen next?

I hope to read more soon. :wink:
I´m heeereeeee to cureeee you all from your ssssinnssssssss, I´m your ssssalvation.
judge death

Postby FlameCurry » Fri Nov 14, 2008 9:20 pm

Thank you both ^__^

This time I decided to make a giftart for somebody :)

Flame as Horse and..... The picture speeks for itself I guess :D Hope you lie it LDD
May the horse be with you~
FlameCurry

Postby Isa » Fri Nov 14, 2008 9:49 pm

A good begin for sure :wink:

A bit violence, why not it make also good ff

Say "good appetit" to Kita for me :lol:
Our Daddy is the best 'cos he sincerly love us
Isa

Postby LIVING DEAD DOLLIE » Fri Nov 14, 2008 11:05 pm

Damn !! I just love that piccie very much and i can tell you that it made my day a lot better in just a few seconds. I really had to smile when i saw this sweet and adorable creation. And it,s so much like Sinistria , couse that,s just exactly how she would look like and i really can see how much she loves animals :P .. So thank you for making this for me , i really don,t think i can describe how much this really means to me ..

LIVING DEAD DOLLIE

Postby FlameCurry » Fri Nov 14, 2008 11:17 pm

LIVING DEAD DOLLIE wrote:Damn !! I just love that piccie very much and i can tell you that it made my day a lot better in just a few seconds. I really had to smile when i saw this sweet and adorable creation. And it,s so much like Sinistria , couse that,s just exactly how she would look like and i really can see how much she loves animals :P .. So thank you for making this for me , i really don,t think i can describe how much this really means to me ..

Thank you a lots! Also you are welcome:D I am glad that you liked it *Hugs*

I was thinking of using Sinistra into my FF, but could you give me some more information about her, like her powers and so on.... I hope you won't mind I add her? (A)
FlameCurry

Postby Dark Thorn » Fri Nov 14, 2008 11:51 pm

I just looked through your stuff and it's great.
The story's awesome and I would love to read more of it real soon.
Keep your works up! :wink:
Dark Thorn

Postby FlameCurry » Sat Nov 15, 2008 1:04 am

Thank you a lots everyone ^__^ here comes the next Chapter of my FF still- without-a-name, including Sinistra! I would like to warn for Violence and Blood in this chapter, and so will be the upcommings. Enjoy!

Chapter 2

It couldn’t be truth. The young female woman demon couldn’t belive her ears when she heard about the horrible news. A small troup of her warriors had found the dead woman on the fields, and this person had happened to be friend with the skulldemons, especially their leader called Flame. It was obvious that she had tried to reach Flame in many ways, but in the end, they had found her and killed her. And in such a way that none should die in.

The Skulldemon sighed as she knew that this was not going to be easy. It was a sign that told that the whole skullclan was in danger. She knew that, and so was the rest of her small pack.
She stood up and looked down from the tree. She had made a descision and was ready to leave. She jumped down from the tree and started to slowly walk away from tha place she had spent the last 5 hours into. Behind her came a snowwhite wolf troting and started to walk by her side. Suddenly the wolf started to talk
-Are you leaving?
-Yes. Flame answered
-But where? You don’t have a clue what’s happening around us, don’t you?
-I know very well what’s happening, Gun. Even though I would like to imagine that it isnät happening.
The wolf stopped and sat down. He licked his lips as Flame kept walking without looking behind her back.
-What am I going to tell the others then?! Gun shouted after her
-Use your fantasy for once, say that I will be back in a few weeks. Flame shouted back.
Soon she was out of sight and the wolf licked it’s lips once again.
-Be carefully, little cousin…. Hopefully will you return…. Gunsmoke sighed as he turned to his normal form and walked slowly from the place.

She had walking for days without a rest. She didn’t even know where to start.
“This is almost ridicolous! Why does everything have to been complicated all the time? Why must every single monster start to fight when they see eachother? Why…”
She looked around herself, to make sure that one was around her.

-AAAAAAAAAAARGHHH!!! She screamed out and then falled back and stared at the sky while she was resting in the grass
-That was pretty nice auctally…. She said to herself and suddenly felt how tierd she was. “Resting a minute or two would not hurt anyone..” She thought calm and closed her eyes.

Flame sat up and stared confused around herself. Had she fallen asleep? It seemed so… She opened her big skull mouth and yawned loud. She closed it quick. Then she stood up. She had a feeling that someone was around her. She didn’t see anything, but she could felt it, with her whole body. Suddenly she got a thought to turn around. Then she heard a noise. Something wa really behind her! She started to tremble as she slowly put her hands on her sword, preparing for a fight. The feeling grown bigger and bigger for every secound that passed. She lowered her sight and noticed a move from the refelction of her sword. That decided everything. She let go of her sword and started to run. Behind her back she could hear the snarling sound, like a mad predator. Flame could hear that someone was running after her. She only had one thought in her mind:
Don’t let it take you.

Flame knew that she didn’t run fast enough. She could all time hear the creature’s breath behind her. Then it was not a demon who ran for her life. It was a gigantic black Frisian Horse who thundered through the small path. She could still here the creature was hunting her, and went it was close enough it would attack her. The horse snorted as it kicked backwards. A loud sound filled with pain was heard but Flame kept running. After many minutes she felt tierd and panted loudly. From right she heard a noise, it was the voice of a young man. Flame slowed down as she saw another path was turning to right, out on a road. The horse stopped as she heard the same voice, but not alone this time. Invisible as the shadows, Flame noticed 3 young mens was standing around something…. Someone…… She leaned the big horse head forwards and noticed a woman. No. Or yes, it was auctally a woman who was sitting on her knees with her head down. The face was covered by her long black hair and the skin was full of small wounds. But Flame saw it. This was not a normal woman. Around her did the men laugh and speaked loud

-So Guys, what shall we do to her? One Said
“Do?” Flame thought and lowered her head
-We shall maybe give her a welcomegift! Another said
“Are they blind, don’t they see what she is?”
-Good Idea, she seems to be a little shy…. The first one said and touched her hair
“Come on, use your powers! Kill them! Why don’t you do something?”
-Can I start? The Third one said with a grin
“START?!”
-I Start, I am the boss here. Then he leaned slowly over the Woman and touched her arms
“NO!”
Flame ran out from the shadows and the man who held the woman backed off as he stared with big eyes at the horse. She neighe angry, rushed to them and reared against the one who was closests. He fell backwards and did put the hand over his head, like he was going to protect himself from those huge hoofs. They suddenly hittted the ground, each hoof on his side. Above him was the face of a demon. A furious, huge demon who was going to let them all pay.

Flame grabbed the man who had touhed the woman with her teeths, shaked him a serval times, and then threw him away. He flew a away a few meters until he hitted the road with a crack.

Flame was going to give the one under her a round when she suddenly felt a pain to her stomach. A short whimper came from her mouth and she slowly looked back to see the reason of the pain. The one who still not had got beated had picked up a knife from his pocket and pressed it into her stomach. The eyes of the black horse glowed by anger. She lifted her left hoof and kicked him straight to the chest. Like the one before him, he hitted the ground and didn’t make a single move. A smell of Death was hanging in the air, But still it was not over.

Flame saw down at the last one, and felt the hate burn inside her. She saw down in the terrified eyes as they told the demon everything. Robbery, Murdering, Raping… This person was not worth any pity. Flame raised her hoofes and crushed his head as raw egg.

She walked away from the bloody slush and was going to leave, when she noticed the woman. Now she could see her face also. A beautiful, young face with eyes like amber was looking at her. The long black hair hanged down on the face and on her back. The green skin shined in the night. Flame turned her head and wa sgoing to walk, when she felt the same pain again. She turned her head and looked down at the wound. The blood ran as a river and the flesh was visible. But that was not the thing that catched her attention.

The Woman had stood up and was now looking at her. Without knowing why, Flame took a few steps although the pain, until she was in front of her. Slowly, she raised her arm and softly touched the horse’s right cheeks. Flame became in some way all calm while this strange woman stroke her head. Then, she took some of the black mane in her hand and started to lead Flame away from the place. She had nothing against that.

It took at least a hour before the woman decided that they were far away enough from that place and also safe. It was a on a hill, on an open field with tall grass, but also with trees as shelter. Slowly Flame folded her legs and lied down at the grass. The pain had become all worse but she knew in some way, that it would be okay. The woman took Flame’s head on her knees as a pillow, meanwhile she slowly stroke the horse over her face. The eyelids felt heavy and soon she had fallen asleep
-

Short short but I will make more ;)
FlameCurry

Postby LIVING DEAD DOLLIE » Sat Nov 15, 2008 1:52 am

O my , that was really fast, i really didn,t expected it to read it this night ...So i was surprised , i can tell you that :P !! And what a great chapter . Really , I was sitting here behind my computerscreen while i nearly fell out of my chair. It was so exiting, and the way of describing all the things that where happening was just amazing. I really had the feeling that i got pulled in to the story myself .. And i love that situation there between Sinistria and Flame , that was so sweet and so adorable . I just can picture the whole thing right in front of my eyes right now. And hey , thanks for helping her out and to bring her in safety again couse i really don,t want to know what had happened to her if you wouldn,t be there .. Anyway i will be waiting for you to contineu this couse this is truly amazing., i will be looking forward for more

LIVING DEAD DOLLIE

Postby Joni Master » Sat Nov 15, 2008 9:38 am

OX looks naked. :lol:
Joni Master

Postby Isa » Sat Nov 15, 2008 12:15 pm

Where did you fucking see OX naked in story or even OX ?

I read it yesterday late, read it again and still I don't see where

But I well understand better some part with read again

Nice chapter :)
Isa

Postby FlameCurry » Sat Nov 15, 2008 1:28 pm

Joni Master wrote:OX looks naked. :lol:

I guess you mean that first pic, or you had to explain more for me. Notice that I drew that pic about last year i think, and I agree that his legs and other parts looks kinda naked :/ But that was then.

Isa: He probably meant that picture I made ;) Thank you a lot :)

And NO. I will fucking not have any naked Ox in my story. He looks great with clothes on :<
FlameCurry

Postby judge death » Sat Nov 15, 2008 2:10 pm

Joni: Where do you see a naked OX here? :? :? :?
I can´t see any OX pics here.

The drawing: Fantastic and beautiful drawing of sinistria there and LDD will be happy to see this. :)
And you made the background and the horse perfect. :wink:
Hopes to see more.

The story:
Great to see Flame in the story and she did the right thing with those rapers and murders. And poor girl. :( But it seems she will be okay soon.
I hope so.

Keep it up because I want to read more. :wink:
judge death

Postby Isa » Sat Nov 15, 2008 2:19 pm

Ah this pic

Was more like he just wake up and forget to put his trouser :lol:
Isa

Postby judge death » Sat Nov 15, 2008 2:27 pm

Isa wrote:Ah this pic

Was more like he just wake up and forget to put his trouser :lol:

OK, but that has nothing to do in this thread. :wink:
So Joni should had posted in that thread instead of this.

But that drawing is much better than mine drawings made in a computer. :)
judge death

Postby Wake Me Up From Dead » Sat Nov 15, 2008 2:40 pm

JD, that pic of OX is drawn by Flame ^^

And Flame, you're doing some fantastic works. Drawings and paintings are great, and I really like your story aswell! ^^
Keep it up :D
I can see you crack under pressure!
Rock N' Roll Children!
Wake Me Up From Dead

Next

Return to Lordi fanfic