Stories and art created by the Lordi fans

Moderators: Hemitys, psyanide, Nightmare Wings Hell

Postby Isa » Sat Nov 15, 2008 2:44 pm

Yes it's one of the link she post in her first post in this thread
Our Daddy is the best 'cos he sincerly love us
Isa

Postby judge death » Sat Nov 15, 2008 2:46 pm

JD, that pic of OX is drawn by Flame ^^

If I remember it correct she did it in her computer.
We better ask Flamecurry. :)
Theeee crimeee issssss lifeeeeee, theeee ssseeenteeeenceeeee isss DEATH!
I´m heeereeeee to cureeee you all from your ssssinnssssssss, I´m your ssssalvation.
judge death

Postby FlameCurry » Sat Nov 15, 2008 3:31 pm

Okay Guys:

I KNOW that Ox looks kinda naked there, but not a single drawing of mine is perfect, I know that very well. But as I said, everyone makes their misstake and Ox looks very crappy in this pic from last year.

Now lets drop this naked thingie

And JD is right: I drew it in MS Paint, a drawing program that almost every computer has I guess.

But I perfer to use Photoshop instead of Paint, even though I have a lot to learn...

--

Thanks everyone for those nice comments ;) it makes my spirit happy
May the horse be with you~
FlameCurry

Postby Mara » Sun Nov 16, 2008 2:47 am

Well, as I told you on msn, but I just have to tell it here also. Damn e-mail thingy didn't warn me that you had posted more things, so I was like: "Oh dear god! She started to post her fanficiton!" *readreadread*

And I must say, dear, it is really exiting. I have this feeling in me that I can't sit still, I just tremble and get carried away while reading! And Flame, she's such a brave and strong skulldemon, I really feel respect for her/you :oops:
Mara

Postby FlameCurry » Sun Nov 16, 2008 3:50 am

Mara: Aaaw Thank you a lot :) If you like these Chapters then I hope you will like this one, even though is not that filled with Violence and blood. ;)

Chapter 3

Flame opened slowly her eyes. She lifted her heavy horse head and looked around herself. It was almost morning, just a hour away. She suddenly rembered that woman, who’s she had fallen asleep into. Was she here or had she left Flame alone?

-How are you feeling? Flame turned her head and saw the woman was leanig over her back, with her arms hanging over the horse’s huge black stomach. Flame stared at her with her Husky-eyes.
“Why is she asking me? I cannot speak with her anyway” Flame thought and sighed loud
-Auctally, you can. The woman said smiling
“Can you speak with me?” Flame thought surprisly and leaned her face closer to the woman. She smiled and stroke her hand over Flame’s nose.
-Of course, I can speak with all animals!
“Amazing, I knew you were more then normal when I saw you! And it’s not only because of your skin and eyes…” She saw at the woman and “smiled”
-So you are like me…..A monster?
“A demon, more. Skulldemon auctally…. But I feel very comfortable with being a horse and….” Flame became silent. She had already told this person… monster to much. Sh became silent for a while
-I am Sinistra, and you? Flame looked at her. A smiling green face with smiling yellow eyes. Flame couldn’t help to like this person. And she saw through her- that she had no plans for hurt her.

“Flame. My name is Flame” She finally thought. Sinistra smiled and stroke Flame’s mane.
-So Flame, I ask again. How’s your wound? Flame had not paid any attention for her wound since she woke up. She looked at the side and noticed that the wound has become smaller and the blood had stop running.
“I think it’s fine, at least I don’t feel it anymore.” Flame thought. She shaked her body a little and Sinistra moved away from Flame’s back so she could stay up.
“My turn to ask. How are your wounds? And It seems like you don’t belong here?”
Sinistra sighed and looked away for a moment. When she turned her head back, Flame could see that she had tears in her eyes.
-I do not live here, I live far away form here in a catsle with my beloved husband… I cam here by an accident. Sinistra said and sobbed
“I am sorry, I didn’t know..” Flame said and touched Sinistra’s shoulder with her nose. Sinistra smiled a bit.
-Not your fault, but you see, I miss him terrible… and how I got here… that’s also a long story. Flame thought. She had her own problems and had just a few weeks left, vut she felt quilty for this woman, and she wanted to help her. She alked around her and stopped in front of her, showing her back.
“Do you know the way back?” Flame asked while she saw calm at Sinistra
-Well… I don’t know, but maybe…. Maybe yes.
“Then I am going to help you” Flame smiled again and snorted a little
-How? Sinitra laid an hand on Flame’s black horseback.
“Get up on my back and I will bring you to your home”
Sinistra only nodded and crawled up on the horse with Flame’s help.
-Wow… You’re taller than I thought! Flame neighed low by laughter and started to walk with long, soft steps.
Here the journey begins
~
In the warm morningsun, a creature was resting, sleeping all calm under a tree. A bird landed on a branch and started to sing. As fast as the werewolf’s ear noticed the song, she sat up and yawned loud. She stretched herself a bit and leaned back to the tree. She was not really ready for waking up, and a hour or two more sleep wouldn’t hurt anyone….

-Wakey Wakey, Wolfie! Gremling opened irritated her eyes when somebody had interupded her beautysleep. And the first thing she saw, was the face of an alien, straight up in her face. She screamed by surprise and she pounded her head in the tree trunk right behind her. She moaned and rubbed her hand, with the other, she gave Kita a hard punch on his arm.
-Ouch! Hey hey, is that the first thing you’re supposed to do when someone says good morning? Kita said and grinned big, but that was far away from working at Gremling.
-What do you want? She asked sulky. The manbeast pretended to be sad.
-Oh nothing, just wanted to inform you somethings I thought you wanted to know….

Gremling was still a little angry, but also she felt the curiousity wake up inside her.
-What news? She stood up and leaned back at the tree, ready for listening.
-Not good at all….. Kita sighed and began to speak.

After a while he had informed Gremling everything that he had heard and seen, the shadowlords, the murdering and those funny creatures called “Skulldemons”.
-Anything about Sinistra? She asked hopefully
-Nope.
-Oh… Gremling sighed dissapointed
-Don’t worry, we’ll find her! Kita laid his hand on the girl’s shoulder and smiled and Gremling couldn’t prevent a little smile too.
-That thing that is worrying me, is the fact that all demons will became enemies to eachother, and who know how that will end if that really happen! Kita said worried and took away his hand. Gremling nodded.
-But what can we do? We has to find Sinistra first and then…. She got silent. Her master had send all the monsters to search for Sinistra, but also get informed about what was going on aroud them.

After a while they decided to walk each way. Gremling gave Kita a last pat on his arm before she turned around and was soon out of sight. Kita sighed as he jumped up in the tree.

-As I said before, we hav misfortune to wait…
FlameCurry

Postby Mara » Sun Nov 16, 2008 4:10 am

I wasw really glad to read this chapter such soon, and the beginning with Sinistria and Flame was beautiful and such a nice conversation after Flame had saved her. And Sinistria is also very sweet when she get tears in her eyes by thinking about her home and beloved husband.

Hahaha, Kita, it isn't nice to wake up a werewolf in that way! It was a very typical reaction of Gremling there, I think :lol: (or more like me in the morning, maybe? Haha!) Thank you so much for adding her in your story, I feel really honoured by that :oops:
Mara

Postby LIVING DEAD DOLLIE » Sun Nov 16, 2008 1:51 pm

That is such a wonderffull and sweet chapter that you wrote again . And i couldn,t help myself but i was so close of crying myself . Sinistria really seems to miss her home and her loved one :cry: But I just wonder why she got there in the first place and if she will be able to find her way back . Well i geuss with Flame,s help it will be okay , altleast she,s not alone anymore .. Anyway i will be looking forward to read the next chapter really soon from now couse this is really an amazing story ..

( and its really nice to see Gremling popping up into the story aswell )

I believe that angels come in every kind of forms and shapes
But the one disguised as a monsterman is the most beautiful angel i ever saw
LIVING DEAD DOLLIE

Location: THE NETHERLANDS .......but in my dreams it looks more like finland !!!! right in MR.Lordi,s arms...

Postby judge death » Sun Nov 16, 2008 7:36 pm

Great new chapter and now Gremling appeared here. :D
I think sinistria with Flames help will soon get back to the castle.
And i think Lordi will be very happy then. :D

Keep it up. :wink:
I´m heeereeeee to cureeee you all from your ssssinnssssssss, I´m your ssssalvation.
judge death

Postby Isa » Sun Nov 16, 2008 7:39 pm

Sorry forget comment

Nice chapter and let's all help sinistria ti find her dear Lordi back :wink:
Isa

Postby FlameCurry » Mon Nov 24, 2008 1:49 am

Sorryyyyyyy D: I has been rreally busy with school for the whole week, and also no inspiration for writing, but finally I could write a chapter for you :3 ENJOY. And thanks for commenst, I love you all<3

Chapter 4

A nightmare had break loose. The black horse neighed as it fighted for it’s life to get off the attacker who tried to bite her neck. The claws pressed deeper into Flame’s skin and she had gone mad. She made her best to kick the attacker with her left fronthoof. She hitted the side, but it didn’t really make any change. Suddenly she jumped straight up in the air, and the claws of the hungry beast let go from her. He landed on the ground, stood up and snarled against Flame. She had got small wounds of the claws, and the blood ran down on her shoulder and dropped down at the grass. She snorted as she rared and was prepared for the monster’s attack. The aliens back and shoulders moved a bit, like a lion preparing for the last attack fo it’s prey. The horse still stood on it backlegs, as the beast attacked, with the claws coming closer to the mare’s wideopen blue eye….

Sinistra gasped and sat up. Her heart pounded like a hammer in her chest and she looked around herself. Where were she, what had happened? Then she calmed down a bit when she realized that it had only been a nightmare. She swallowed and closed her eyes. She could see it all in front of her. Flame was fighting against a beast- and alien. And for her life. But the worst was Sinistra rememberd who the attacker had been. Kita. The manbeats, one of her friends who lived in the same castle together with her, Lordi, Amen, Ox, Awa and Gremling.

She leaned back to the tree she had been sleeping under. The dream had been so real, so terrifying- just like the rest of her nightmares. Sinistra remembered Flame and threw a worried sight on her. The black horse slept calm in the grass. It was still night but Sinistra got a worried feeling that something was ging to happen. Something awful. She stood up and slowly started to shake the horse’s head. Flame opened her eye confused and looked at her new friend.
“What now?” She asked
-Can we leave?
Flame raised slowly and then looked at Sinistra. Her face had a pale and scared look.
-Please? Sinistra whipsered
“But why…” Falme tried
-Please! She looked nervous around herself as someone was standing there, ready to attack them
“Yeah yeah sure!” Flame said and helped Sinistra up on her back. She started to walk and now she could feel the woman was trembling and her hand held her black mane in a hard grip.

-Can you please go a little faster? She whispered nervous in Flame’s ear. She really wanted to know what this was about, but did as Sinistra wanted and started to trot. All the time she could feel the nervous feeling that someone was around them. Suddenly she noticed a movement beside them. Sinistra almost fainted.
-Flame… She said terrified
“Hang on!” Flame threw herself forwards and ran away in high speed.

She could see the shadow was running beside her. About 30 meters distance between them, but it was anyway close enough as she saw them. The shadow ran past the trees, and every time the creature got visible, she saw the awful, scarred face and the small bloodred eyes that stared at her. She knew what this were and what it wanted. To see her dead.

She ran and ran. She didn’t even stop for the storm that had suddenly shown up. Raindrops feel from the sky and hitted her face. Then the rain rushed down as cold, hard shower. The wind and water whiped her skin as she turned her head to loom for the shadowdemon. She couldn’t see him anywhere more.
“He’s gone?”
When she turned her head back she saw a sight that almost made her heart stop. A terrible face of hate and death cam flying from nowhere and made her threw herself to right. It was a bad misstake, she slipped on the road side and tipped over at the side. Sinistra had no chance to sit left and flew off Flame as she rolled down on the small hill. She landed on her stomach with a thud and moand. She had got wounds on her knees and one on her head. She rubbed her head and felt like she was going to threw up. She saw with blurred sight to left and noticed Flame, who was lying on the side and didn’t move.
-Flame… She whisperd and crawled silent and slowly to the horse side. The eyes were closed and it seemed like she didn’t breath.
-Flame…. Sinistra leaned over the horse’s neck and felt warm tear run down and got mixed with the rain. Suddenly did Flame open her eyes andlifted her head. Sinistra got off her as she slowly stood up. As the woman she had also got a few skratches. But it was like she didn’t care for her wounds. Flame’s eyes burned by hate and revange. She lowered her sight at her friend.

“Stay here, hide yourself. And whatever happens, do NOT move.” She turned her head back up at the road and started to climb up on the hill. Sinistra looked at Flame with a scred look, but did as she command. She leaned close to a stone and closed her eyes as she hoped the tall grass would help her.

Flame was now on the road and looked around herself. Suddenly did she neigh loud and angry, as she slowly changed color on her fur. It became white, she became smaller and the head melted and became a snowhite skull. The mane turned from black to lightbrown with a few blue stripes. The fur also melted and became a long, darkgreen jacket, black pants and black leatherboots. Now at the road it were not a Frisian horse who neighed, it were a young woman with a skull for face. A Skulldemon. She stared around herself and roared loud.

-Came out, where ever you hide! I know you are there and I know what you want! Show yourself! As the voice screamed through the night, the rain kept rush down, the wind howled and a lightning striked. Flame could soon see the shadow sneaking closer and closer. The black creature sneaked between the trees until it was right in front of Flame. She looked at it and snarled.

Then she noticed in her eyecorner that another shadow came out from nowhere to left. When she turned her head right another one had appeared. Now it was three of them. Flame was all surrounded on the road. She pulled up her sword from her belt and held it in her skeltonhand. The eyes of her burned by the lust of revange.
-Bring it on then! She screamed and the fang hitted in the air. Another lighting showed up and lighted up them all. Then the fight of live and dead started.

They all attacked her at same time, and she was not late to swing her sword to the one who got closest to her. It hitted it chest and the demon flew backwards. The two others snarled loud by anger and gone loose with their sharp claws at Flames body. She turned around and swung the sword another time, but the demons had learnt the lesson their friend had got. They made a quick movement at each side and the one who was on the left side saw his chance and bited Flame’s shoulder.

She screamed and almost dropped her sword, but kicked instead on the demon to made him move away. She paid full attention on the other one now, who skracthed with his huge claws awful close to her face. She grabbed the left arm and turned it as she was going to break it. The demon hissed by pain, but raised it’s hand and skratched her brown eye. The pain made Flame let go of it as she felt the horrible feeling of pain and blood in both her shoulder and eye. She got confused for a secound and suddenly the third demon had stood up and kicked Flame’s back. She lost her balance and felt on the ground.

The sword flew out off her hand and slipped away a few meters on the road. She desperatly tried to reach her sword, but a black and heavy shoe stomped on her hand and held her back. She raised her head and suddenly she felt someone grabbing her neck and forved her to say up. The demons stood around her and the one who held her pushed her away form him. She got hit in the face and fell to left. She felt a kick in her chest and lost her breath. She fell backwards. The awful pain when the demons nails clawed her back was indescribable. The demons kicked, hitted, skratched and bite dher all time. One by one. It felt like an eternity but then she fell to the hard ground.

She tried to stay up, but a hard press between her shoulder didn’t let her do anything. The raindrops still kept falling down. Flame panted and then she felt a deomhand grab her hair and pull her head up. She could almost not see anything, but she knew that this was going to be the end of her.
-You have had your fun, now let’s end this game of yours… Flame said low.

All demons made hissings, and she could swear they were laughing. The one who held her raised it’s hand as he was going to end it, but stopped in a movement and slowly turned his head to left. Flame heard something was coming closer, but didn’t know what. But didn’t it sound like a motorcykle? Now, it was just her imagaination who played with her. Then through the rain, she saw something coming closer. Even she saw blurring, she was sure that it was a light. And it was coming against them, and fast! Someone came driving on the road! And that sound of a motorcykle grown stronger for every secound that passed, and suddenly, it was really a motorcykle who came. The demons snarled loud as the motorcykle drived past them. The driver turned it and stopped with a skriek as the wheels slippered at the wet road. The driver jumped of his bike and started to walk to Flame and the demons. They all snarled loud, forgot Flame and started to run towards the driver.

Flame was to weak to see what was goin on, but she heard the sound of burning flesh and screams of pain. After a short while all became quiet again. Only the rain and wind was sound in the night. Flame was slowly starting to loose the little sight she had, and she also felt very tierd and hurt. Then she noticed the splashing sound of someone walking in water. Someone was walking to her. She didn’t care anymore. But she thougth on Sinistra. “Sinistra….” She felt the shame and disappointmen hit her and she couldn’t stop the tears. Then she noticed that the one who walked was beside her, leaning over her.

Flame swallowed and slowly raised her sight. She saw into a pair of yellow eyes, then her head fell back at the ground and everything went black.
FlameCurry

Postby LIVING DEAD DOLLIE » Mon Nov 24, 2008 3:38 am

DAMN !! What an amazing and exiting chapter . This was just so worth waiting for, i can tell you that :wink: , i really was thinking like ,,,damn i just want to know how this will contineu and now you finally had the time to write the new part. And i,m just speechless again. The way how you wrote about Sinistria,s nighmare in the beginning of this chapter was just amazing and the whole fighting scene between Flame and those demons was just breathtaking and very exiting. I was sitting here and it was almost like i was really there in the story myself ( you know what i mean right ) But i just wonder how it will contineu now with Flame couse it seems to me that she,s not feeling to good .. Hope that Sinistria will help her now .. Anyway i will be waiting for you to contineu this couse i need to know what will happen now .So keep it up like this couse this story is just simply amazing ... WOW !! ( this was truly a really great bedtime story )

LIVING DEAD DOLLIE

Location: THE NETHERLANDS .......but in my dreams it looks more like finland !!!! right in MR.Lordi,s arms...

Postby Mara » Mon Nov 24, 2008 4:07 am

Just as I had waited for!! :D it was really exiting, and the fighting scene was extremely well written, you just read as fast as you can or something like that just to know what happens further. It is irritating when my mind goes into that state, but anyway I guess it is just a good sign.
Motorcycle... motorcycle... do I get the picture of a special zombie, or am I aaaaaalll wrong now? :lol: Oh anyway, I was really worried about Flame while reading, but I guess and hope that she's going to be ok, and that those demons will not hurt her more!
Mara

Postby Isa » Mon Nov 24, 2008 8:31 am

very good writting and suspens like it need
Isa

Postby judge death » Wed Nov 26, 2008 3:44 am

Wow!
Great chapter! :D

Very exciting story and I think who it is who came there and helped Flame.
And good to hear that Sinistria can remember now. :D

Keep it up!
judge death

Postby FlameCurry » Sat Nov 29, 2008 11:56 pm

Hi everyone! I really has to apologize for the MEGASLOWLY update :x but I has been busy with school the whole week.... But finally I have something I can upload for the moment, and don't worry, It sure will come more tonight! :D

/Thank you all also, the next chapter will get uploaded soon ;)//

Now, I made this 10-minutes Sketch as a gift for Mania. I promise, you will get a so much better pic than this... thing. XD I guess you all see who it is, if not, I really hope you can read....

Mr Crane :3 I had to draw him because I think he's hottt >:3
FlameCurry

Postby Mania » Sun Nov 30, 2008 5:54 am

Wow, nice job. I'm glad to see my character had an impact on someone. :D
"Please kind sir/madam, allow me in your head."

Birthday: The date of your diagnosis.

Motives: I wanna make a funny? x_x
Mania

Postby FlameCurry » Sun Jan 11, 2009 10:52 pm

Hi

I have to apologize for being so late ;__; Sorry
No don't pay any atteention for it ;3

Look at thiiiiiis
I worked hard on this really 8( no hard critique thanks

And...... I could make it longer or better ;( But TOMORROW the continue will come

Chapter 5

A terrible pain. Darkness. And a scared voice. Flame didn’t knew if she was dead or alive, and she didn’t care. For her, it was all over anyway. She never thought they could be so quick, but it wasn’t her fault?…. Yes, it was. Suddenly it felt like somebody carefully took her in their arms. She couldn’t see a thing, but somewhere she could hear a famillar voice coming closer, a worried voice who said her name. Then another voice, the one she never heard before. Who was it? And why couldn’t the pain just stop?
-Please…. Make it stop…. She whispered before she was gone.

-Why is it always us who has to get through the worst swamp?! In the middle of a forgotten forest two friends were walking, trying their best to avoid the marshy ground. The mummy had to stop when his left leg slowly sank down in the ground.
-Amen, would you please stop whine? It’s hard enough for been walking around for two weeks without getting a single clue were Sinistra could….
-Yeah yeah yeah….. But it isn’t making the whole easier being stuck in such a… SHITPLACE! He shouted the last word as he tried to get loose his leg who were almost gone into the swamp.
-Well it sure could be worse…. Oh Wait, I shall pull you up. Ox went to his mate, grabbed his shoulder and pulled him easliy up from the wet and swampy hole he had been staying in for a while.
-Thank you, Amen said and made sure that he didn’t walk into such a hole while he walked beside Ox.
-No problem, but I think you should go get a shower, It smells more or less disgusting.

After a while, Ox sat down on a stone to have some rest, and so did Amen.
-Oh ho ho well…. Amen sighed and leaned back, just to find out that there was nothing to lean against. He fell backwards, rolled down from where he had sit, and landed in a very uncomfortable pose.
-I AM STUCK! Amen yelled loud when he discovered that there was no chance he could get free without help. Ox fell on his knees and laughed as the tears spirted.
-There’s NO FUN! Amen screamed as his back started to hurt a lot. Ox raised his head as he opened his mouth to answer, when he suddenly heard a small but also different sound. He slowly stood up and started to walk where he heard the sound. Amen didn’t like that at all.
-Hey where are you going? Get back here! Ox didn’t pay much attention for him and when he had walked a short distance, he heard the sound again. He hided himself behind a big tree as his sight searched for something. He turned his head from left to right slowly a few times, until he finally stopped and his look got stuck on something that came closer. Six creatures, like something he had never seen before, was running meanwhile they threw scared sights over their shoulder. Some of them carried big guns, another a bow, and another a sword.
These stranges creatures was something that Ox had never seen before. They all weard different kind of clothes, there was nothing strange about that. The hellbull could have taken them for normal humans if he hadn’t notice two things.

The head and the hands.

Instead of heads that could have belong to normal men, there were skulls of different animals as heads. Pale, white wolfskulls with sharp teeths. And there was no flesh or skin on their hands. They had all fingers and claws as skeletons. In the black holes on the face he could see eyes, all with different colours but still they all hade same kind of look. Fright. And only a few meters behind them Ox could see why. They were hunted. First he thought they were shadows, but when he concentrated his sight he could see that these “shadows” had face, arms, and also a body. But around them did a black fog surround them, and it didn’t seem they touched the grass at all. The skullcreature that ran first of them all stopped, turned around and shot one of the shadows with his huge black gun. The bullet gone through the black fog and the chest of the demon. It hissed and stopped for a while, but it didn’t seem like the bullet had harm it at all. The shadows was as many as the skullcreatures, and suddenly was three of them close enough to each prey. Ox lowered his sight as three of the skullcreatures fell to the ground.

When he raised it again he saw that a fight for life and death was going on in front of him. The both kind of demons bited, skracthed and growled to eachother. He wondered what they could have done to eachother to bring such a fight. The creatures snarled, growled and yelled at eachother as the ground had slowly start to get coverded by a dark red color. A minute passed, and another. And another. Ox wondered what he should do, watch the fight meanwhile the creatures slowly killed eachother, or get into the fight himself? One of the skulldemons had fell down on the ground and was lying still. Then it tried to get up by slowly raising the body with it’s elbow. But before he was even halfway, one of the shadows had noticed it and kicked his enemy’s side as it lost the balance and became once again still. The shadow pressed the body down on the ground with it’s feet, as it raised a hand do make an end of it all.

It was like the whole world hold it’s breath for a short while. It all like stopped. Ox saw what was going to happen with the poor creature that seemed to not care if it lived or died any longer. In this secound Ox knew what to do. He closed his eyes. And when he slowly opened them again they burned by anger and hate. Next secound he filled the whole area with a growl that made all the fighting demons stop and looked at the Hellbull that rushed towards them.

-You heard that? Kita turned his head at the wolf that had stopped and sharpened it’s ears as the red eyes searched around herself, looking for where it came from.
-It was Ox, I am sure about that. Gremling said low as she raised her grey head and let her nose search for her friend. She turned her head serval times before she became sure. Gremling ran past Kita and then turned to left.
-Follow me! She shouted to her friend. She didn’t have to say that two times.

Gunsmoke couldn’t belive what he saw. The whole scene had changed, and they….. Yes, he was sure that they got help from this monster. The Shadows had left him, Holly, Silver and the rest as they attacked the stranger. As soon as the skulldemons got free from their attackers, they were standing on their two legs fast as hell. Most of them had got awful wounds, but they knew that if they were able to escape from this, they would survive. They watched Ox silent as the shadows made their best to bring him down. They failed time at time but was not intrested in giving up. Gunsmoke was the first of them all to wake up and understand that the stranger needed help. He grabbed the shadow that was closest and buried his teeth into it’s neck. The rest wasn’t late to do the same. Meanwhile Ox fighted he tried to remember if he had seen such demons before. His mind searched after something Lordi had might said sometime about those kinds of creatures. Maybe….. His thoughts got interupted by a wolf that howled, not to far away from him. He couldn’t help that he smiled when he knew who was coming.

-She is waking up! Flame blinked as she noticed that she was awake, lying on a dirty floor inside a forgotten cottage. She slowly sat uo meanwhile her eyes were closed. She leaned back and hissed when she felt like every corner of her body hurted. She breathed low and then managed to open her eyes.
-Flame! She turned his head and suddenly got a hug from Sinistra that had been beside her all night. Flame smiled inside and felt the pain dissapear for a while. But then she slowly raised her sight and noticed that she and Sinistra wasn't alone in the cottage. In front of them, to left, and in the darkest corner, was someone standing. Flame thought her heart stopped for her secound, but could not stop her snarl that came form her throat.

Sinistra leaned back from Flame and opened her mouth, but didn’t have the chance to talk.
-So that’s the way you thank to someone who saves your life. This voice that belonged to a man laughed low. Flame trembled as she felt a mix of fear and anger boil inside of her.
Sinistra looked at the stranger and then Flame.
-Flame, this is….
-Kalmageddon, the zombie said and stepped out of the darkness

No good I KNOW. But next will be so much better >8C
FlameCurry

Postby Mara » Sun Jan 11, 2009 11:40 pm

Kaalmaaa! :twisted: hoho, I enjoyed reading how he came out of the shadows, it appeared kinda... sexy in my brain...
Oh anyway, I like how you describe the battle scenes, and I get the feeling that I'm watching a movie in my head! The part where Amen whined about the swamp made me sit and giggle in front of the computer screen :lol:

and you already know what I think about this drawing... absolutely stunning work...! :oops:
Mara

Postby judge death » Mon Jan 12, 2009 10:59 am

This was a such exciting new part of your story. :D
Like Mara said: It was like a movie in my head when I readed this and I´m happy that OX gave those skulldemons some help. Because it looks like they were losing at first so OX help really helped them much.
But I wonder where those "shadows" is from and what they are?

Ahhh that person/monster is Kalma! :D This is only getting better and better all the time. :D

Looks forward to the next chapter.
judge death

Postby LIVING DEAD DOLLIE » Mon Jan 12, 2009 2:02 pm

I just can explain how happy i am to read the new chapter now couse i can tell you that i was waiting for it all the time. And now you posted this amazing chapter :P I,m all exited now becouse the way how you ended this was really making me go jump up and down on my chair . So it,s Kalma that is standing right in front of Flame an Sinistria now , well i,m really looking forward to read what will happen now so i hope that i don,t have to wait too long to find that out .

LIVING DEAD DOLLIE

Postby FlameCurry » Sun Jan 25, 2009 1:07 am

Thanks all of you :) I promise I will make more drawings.... Soon x) Sadly school is taking all my free time, but I do my best and I can at least give you a new chapter :) Enjoy or not

Chapter 6

The shadow hissed when the Alien, the Hellbull, the Werewolf and all the six Skulldemons came closer to made them back off. None of them could belive how close they had been to kill those patetic creatures, and then had been attacked by some stupid cow. This was way to much, being beaten by a cattle! And if that had not been enough, suddenly a wolf and an alien had shown up from nowhere, and even them had helped these pale things. It was embarrasing! But all six shadows understood that they didn’t have any chance to destroy their enemies anymore. With a last hiss and sight on them all, one by one, the shadows disappeared in the fresh air.

Ox stretched his back and sighed. They were finally gone. At least he hoped so.
-Irritating sons of bitches… Who were they? He asked and turned his face to the skulldemons that had been on safe distance from both the shadows and Ox.
-Shadowdemons, even called “Lords of the Shadows”. It was the tallest demon who had spoke and stood in front of the rest of his company. He had a wolfskull as face and a pair of white fluffy ears with a few earrings in. He weared black jeans and a grey old shirt. Ox took a step closer and looked this guy in his eyes.
-And you are?…..
-Skulldemons. I am not surprised if you havn’t heard about us before, we are not that kind of monsters that show ourselves outisde so much…. Heheh. The demon put his hand into his left pocket and picked up a cigarette and started to smoke, like everything was okay. Gremling couldn’t help she got a little irritaded about that.
-Hey! Without our help you would be dead already, how about a thank and tell your names! The skulldemon stopped smoke for a while and looked down at the werewolf. Slowly he leaned over Gremling and patted her at her head, between two grey ears.
-I am so sorry little Honey, that was really insonent from us, right guys? His eyes sort of “smiled” as he turned his head and looked at his friends. Non answers
-RIGHT GUYS? He shouted angry, and now there was no smiling eyes anymore. It wa slike the rest of the skulldemons woke up.
-Yes yes…. They said all quickly. The one with hand on Gremlings head looked at her again.
-There you see, thank you little dear! He took away his hand and leaned back. Gremlings face had turned red as her eyes, and they burned furious.
-You should be! And say “honey” or “dear” to me again, and I swear I…. It seemed like Gremling was ready to jump and beat the shit out of him, but Kita saw what was going to happen and quickly grabbed Gremlings waist to hold her still. Kita made his best to hold her still as she jumped up and down and hissed as a angry cat. Ox shaked his head slowly as he tried to not brust ut laughing. Then he went serious again.
-Gremling is right…. What is your name? His eyes rested at the smoking skulldemons eyes.
-My name is Gunsmoke, pleasure to meet you. He said and nodded his head to the rest, who stepped beside him.
-I am Isakki. A tall and thin demon with long black hair and a twisted black line in his face took a step closer to Ox and his two friends
-I am Julle, another said
-Danny Boy
-Holly
-Silver Spure
-Now we said ours, let us hear yours…. The friendly and calm look in Gunsmokes eyes had changed to something else…. Ox could just not find out what.

-I am Ox, and this is my friends Kita and Gremling. The alien relised the werewolf as she finally had calm down.
-I see…. Gunsmoke nodded and finished his smoke. None of them said a word for a while, before Silver Spure broke the silent.
-Gun….. I think we shall move ourselves and keep going…. The Shadows might return with more of them. Besides, we must look for….
-I know. Gunsmoke cut off his sentence and looked at him. All the demons picked up their guns, arrows and the rest of their stuff. They looked at the trio and nodded as they turned around to leave. Gremling opened her mouth before Ox or Kita could stop her.
-Look out for who? Who are you looking for? She shouted too them. They stopped and slowly turned their head. Ox shaked his head and wished that Gremling didn’t were such curious.
-Gremling! Kita said surly.
-No it is okay. It was Holly, the only female demon that went to Gremling with a calm and peaceful look in her face. She had short, darkblue hair and weared a pair of worned black jeans and a dark green short jacket.
-Holly… Isakki tried to stop her, but Holly turned her head and stared at her brother
-Shut up, will you? Isakki stopped and backed off to were he stood from the beginning. Holly turned back her head to Gremling, and smiled kind.
-We are looking for our cousin… I mean our Leader Flame. She left a while ago and we are searching for her. If you see her…. Maybe you could call me? She looked at Ox and blinked her eye to him. He coughed and looked away, obviously embarrased. Gremling couldn’t help from smile. Then she decided to ask a thing she wasn’t really sure to tell or not.
-Ehm… We are looking for someone too… Our friend Sinistra…Holly had turned around and thought the conversation was done, but no. She turned her head and smiled a little
-You mean that woman with green skin and black hair? Yes we have. Gremling felt like her heart stop beat for a secound. She shaked her head quick and forget about her two friends, who were shocked as her.
-You have? Where is she? Where did you saw her last time? She asked quickly
-Last time I saw her, was not far away from here and….. Holly stopped for a while.
-Yes? Gremling asked worried. If anything had happened to Sinistra….
-She was togheter with Flame, I am more than sure about that. Suddenly were all skulldemons gone, instead there were six snowhite wolves that looked at Ox, Gremling and Kita. All the wolves turned around and disappeared at once.

Gremling stared after them. A half of her wanted to run after and ask more, another half wanted to keep searching for her friend. Her legs didn’t carry her anymore. She felt the knees hit the ground and her hands grabbed the grass as she fighted herself to not cry. The tears burned in her eyes as she felt a hand on her shoulder, that pulled her up from the ground and held her tight. Ox hugged his friend with his left arm and smiled a bit.
-Come Gremling, there’s no reason for us to stay here…. Kita stood beside and nodded.
-Hey by the way…. Where the heck is Amen? He asked and looked at Ox with narrowed eyes.
-Oh Shit! The hellbulls arms flew up and Gremling almost flew away of the move. Suddenly they could hear a bitter voice behind them.
-I am here… And God help you Ox when I am finsihed with you! The mummy said and laid his hands around Ox’s neck

Flame looked distrustful at the zombie that have showed himself for her and Sinistra. Flame opened her mouth but closed it again. The Zombie raised an invisible eyebrow but smiled also.
-I am still waiting for a “Thank you”, he told Flame.
-Well Thank you…. She said it as she had put her teeth into a huge lemon. Very, very surly. Kalma laughed as he skracthed his arm.
-The pleasure is mine, little missy. I always loves helping ladies in need. If Flame would have had any skin on her face, it would have been red as a tomato. She stood up and raised her hand as she opened her mouth to tell Kalma the worth of true, but Sinistra stopped her.
-You don’t know how happy I…. We are because you came! Who knows it would have end if you had not came! Sinistra smiled warm to the zomibe, who couldn’t hold back his smile as well. Flame looked at them both
-I bet you two know eachother? She asked
-Yes! In fact, you can always we live togeheter. Sinistra said happy
-Hm yes yes sure….. Flame mumbled as she felt uncomfortable at this moment.
-Flame! Not like that way, as friends! Sinistra said and couldn’t help she started to laugh. And of course started Kalma to laugh to, just to bully Flame.
-Seems like we have a perverted chick around us, he said and blinked his eye to Flame, who had enough of it.
-Why you little…. She hissed and was prepared to teach the zombie a lesson he would never forget. But Sinistra laid an arm around Flame and smiled to her. In some way, that made Flame calm down and she stood still and sighed. Kalma looked at them both and smiled.
-Well ladies, I gotta go. I would have brought you home right away Sinistra, but I can’t right now… I have to check a few things
-Somethings wrong? Sinistra asked worried.
-Nah, just s few small things I need to check, sure nothing dangerous. I am quite sure that the rest of the guys are fine. But of course worried about you, Sinistra. I will tell them if I meet them that you are fine… And your new friend here. His sight stopped on Flame and for a short while there were a connection between them. Flame saw into Kalmas eyes and he back into hers.

Then He nodded and went out of the cottage. Flame and Sinistra followed him outisde, and now there was not a single spot that was wet after the raining. The sun shined and the birds sang. Kalma went around the corner of the house and suddenly both Flame and Sinistra the loud sound of a Motorcykel that started. Flame leaned closer to look, but leaned fats backwards again. Both Kalma and his MC drove past Flame and Sinistra, but he stopped and turned his head to them.
-See ya my ladies! He shouted and smiled to them. Then both him and his MC were gone.

-Woah… Special guy there. Flame said and skratched her head.
-You like him? Sinistra smiled and looked at Flame, who stared at her friend like she had never seen her before.
-Excuse me? What am I hearing? She asked. Sinistra giggled and leaned closer to Flames ear and whsiperd something. After 15 secounds Flame shouted loud.
-You’re sick! I had never such thoughts! I… I…. Flame had backed off Sinistra scared and stared with big eyes on her. Sinistra hold her arms around her stomach as she laughed.
-Deep inside we have all our terrible thoughts Flame, I promise! Flame was going to answer when she heard a noise behind her. She turned around and looked into the forest and concentrated to notice smallest move. She turned to her horse shape and looked at Sinistra.
“Follow me, but silent” They went slowly into the forest and Flame’s ear stood right up to hear smallest, single sound. She went first, the woman behind her. The whole forest was silent. Something was wrong…. Flame could feel it with her whole body. Slowly she turned her head back and she thougth that her heart had stopped. None was behind her.

“Sinistra!” Suddenly she noticed a sound an movement above her, and then something landed on her back and pressed sharp claws into her skin.

FlameCurry

Postby Mara » Sun Jan 25, 2009 1:56 am

Hohoho, I laughed about the sentence calling Ox a "stupid cow" xD

And I enjoyed the part where Gremling got angry by being called "honey", you made a perfect illustration of her personality that she doesn't like being given such names, aw, thanks! ^^

But oh no, what will happen at the end there?? :shock: I hope Flame and Sinistria will be ok, but oh... I guess, more trouble awaits for them all? :twisted:
Mara

Postby Isa » Sun Jan 25, 2009 12:53 pm

First he is a BULL not a cow

he's too male for be a cow ^^

And.....and....he isn't stupid nahhhhhhhh

This was the stupid comment of a fan ready to defend her "intelligent bull" :lol:
Isa

Postby LIVING DEAD DOLLIE » Sun Jan 25, 2009 8:04 pm

Great chapter again and it sure was worth waiting for . It seems that Flame really likes Kalma and i really think they would be a sweet and cute couple together so i hope to read more about them in the story :wink: And what the hell just happened at the end of this chapter , it sure doesn,t sound all to great and i just hope there not in danger. I really hope to read the next chapter really soon from now couse this was damn exiting . So keep it up like this

LIVING DEAD DOLLIE

Postby judge death » Mon Jan 26, 2009 3:02 pm

Yay! A new chapter of this fantastic fanfic. :D
And guess if it was worth to wait for? It was.

it was very interesting to read about those skulldemons and by some reason I´m getting more and more interested about them, they seems to be a such interesting species and have such interesting personalities. Starts to wonder how they live and what they are doing on their free time? :) And Julle had seen Sinistria. :D
Awwww, so they are looking after Flame, But I´m sure she or them will find each other soon. :)

But I think it was wrong by Gunsmoke to say words which made Gremling angry on that way.

And I can see some love here between Flame and Kalma. :D This will be very interesting to read and I will hope they will be a couple one day. :) But yes, as Sinistria and Kalma said: seems like she is a little perverted but that is good maybe? I´m sure Kalma likes her. :)

Ouch, those claws must have hurted very much, poor Flame. I wonder what attacked her and Sinistria? I hope they will be okay.

I look forward to the next chapter! :D
judge death

PreviousNext

Return to Lordi fanfic