Monsterboard

Hall of Flame

Stories and art created by the Lordi fans

Moderators: Hemitys, psyanide, Nightmare Wings Hell

Postby FlameCurry » Tue Apr 21, 2009 8:07 pm

Finally. An update. I am really really sorry that some of you have been waiting for MONTHS U__U Honsetly I had most no inspiration and school is sucking the fun writing out of me :< But I promise, I will try to get better! >__< Also I will really start to make more drawings of Lordi, it was such long time a go now. I have only a few at the moment, but it's better then nothing I guess ^__^'

I have been starting a little "project"; turning Lordi to My little ponys! How ridicolus it sounds, it is great fun to draw them! At the moment I am thinking of make the idea "real" and custom them :) Yes I like horses. Hohoho....

Time to reply ppl! >:3

Mara: Thanks a lot, well Gun could be a bit flirty to all kind of females he sees! XD It's just to accept it I guess >x)

Isa: Yepp, I know. Those shadows have not much as brain. I don't think they even have one. Maybe a peanut...

LDD: Glad you liked it :)

JD: I am happy that you think my own "breed" is interesting x3 I am currently trying to making a little sheet about Skulldemons, and explain more about them ;)

PICS:
Ox and Flame C: Based on Mara's fanfiction "Mortesaria"

Master Himself!

Mr Lordi Pony!

Ox Pony!

Awa Pony!

"Only" Amen, Kita, Kalma, Enary and Magnum left :3

And now...... I say sorry thousands of times if you so want me too ;___; Well here it comes, a bit longer then the others maybe. And from now, I will really try to update my page at leats once a week! Here comes....

SUPERMEGA NEW CHAPTER! *Guitarr solo*

OBS! This chapter contains a few strong words. You're warned

Chapter 7

A nightmare had break loose. The black horse neighed as it fighted for it’s life to get off the attacker who tried to bite her neck. The claws pressed deeper into Flame’s skin and she had gone mad. She made her best to kick the attacker with her left fronthoof. She hitted the side, but it didn’t really make any change. Suddenly she jumped straight up in the air, and the claws of the hungry beast let go from her. He landed on the ground, stood up and snarled against Flame. She had got small wounds of the claws, and the blood ran down on her shoulder and dropped down at the grass. She snorted as she rared and was prepared for the monster’s attack. The aliens back and shoulders moved a bit, like a lion preparing for the last attack fo it’s prey. The horse still stood on it backlegs, as the beast attacked, with the claws coming closer to the mare’s wideopen blue eye….

-Flame no! Flame noticed Sinistras terrified voice and by reaction turned her head. Next secound she felt a burning pain run from her eyebrow, over her eye down to her cheek. She screamed by pain and stumbled to left. She panted heavily and slowly raised hers head. What she met was a pair of eyes, which shined by triumph and victory. The left side of her face hurted terrible and she couldn’t open her eye. Warm blood drop down at the ground. At same time she felt a huge desire of revange. She closed her eye and opened it again. At least she knew what was standing in front of her. A demon. And he wouldn’t have that kind of pleased face anymore.

And then she attacked the Alien. A quick move that could have made any kind of monster fall to the ground to meet her hoofes. But not this one. This one jumped to the side right before Flame could possibly hit it. Now it stand a few meters from her with a calm look. That made Flame even more furious. She stared at him as she prepared for next attack, when a simillar voice stopped her.

-Flame! Suddenly she felt someone grabbed her mane and the huge black horse faced Sinistra. Flame stared at her a while before her friend opened her mouth to say something, but another voice interrupted her.
-Sinistra! Finally we found you! Sinistra turned her head where she had heard the simillar, and a huge smile shown up at her face as she throw her arms around Gremling. Tears filled her eyes by relief and happiness that two of her friends had found her. Flame was all confused, and turned her in silent to the alien, who had more or less a smile on his face as he took some steps closer to Sinistra and Gremling. Flame didn’t like that a bit, with ears licked to her had and showed teeths, she made ready to attack it any minute if he tried to hurt her friend. Sinistra noticed this and let go of Gremling for a secound
-It’s okay Flame, these are my friends!
“Friends?” Flame thought surprised. “Friends you say Sinistra? Is he also?…” She thought and her sight reached the alien. He had turned his head and looked all calm in Flame’s eyes, wich made her once again put her ears back. Sinistra smiled as she felt the alien’s hand on her shoulder.
-Yes, don’t worry! This is Gremling and Kita. She said and looked at them both.
-Nice to see that you’re alright, Kita said and had a happy look in his face. Flame only stood there, all numb. What in the God’s name was going on? She was going to change back to her normal shape, when she heard noises behind her. She turned her head, and almost screamed by the shock. She was standing face to face with the most ugliest face she had ever seen. A pair of cold eyes blinked and Flame transformed back to a Skulldemon by pure terror. The face stared at her with a wondering sight as she fell backwards, landing on her butt. She tried to speek as she stared up on the monster, and she finally understood that she was facing a mummy. He tilted his head to the side and leaned forwards and reached an arm yo Flame.
-Need any help? He asked. Flame stared at the hand, then on the mummy.
-IIIIIIIIIIIIK! She flew up and rushed to hide behind Sinistra, who toghter with Gremling, Kita an Amen stared at her. Then they brust out laughing.
-It’s okay Flame, it’s just Amen and Ox, Gremling said while she made her best to not laugh again. Amen, now together with Ox, who had appeared not many minutes ago, went over to the rest. Flame was still standing behind Sinistra, praying that she would be small enough so they couldn’t see her. What a misstake. The mummy reased his neck some and finally got eyecontact with Flame, who was terrified.
-I am not that dangerous you know, he said and tried more or less with the skulldemon.
-But… You’re a mummy. Amen looked at his hand.
-Oh my look! I think you’re right! And once more everyone brust out laughing. Even Flame let go of her shy feeling and stepped to Amen. As she felt like the fear had blown away, she more or less punched on Amen’s left arm.
-I like you! I love people… Monsters with humour! She said happy. Everyone stared at her, but it was Amen who showed a smile first.
-Hehe, nice to hear that. He said with a short laugh. Since not everyone does it…. He threw a sulky gaze on Ox, who pretended that he saw a pretty butterfly in the air. A while of silent passed, before it was Flame who broke the silence.
-Welllll….. It was really nice to meet you all! Amen, Gremling. Sinistra…. She turned to her friend and tried to avoid eyecontact as she felt that her eyes got wet.
-It was really a pleasure to meet you. I guess it won’t take long now until you find your husband… She turned around to walk away when she stopped by someone grabbed her arm. She turned and met Sinistra’s eyes.
-But where are you going? She asked Flame and had somehow a sad look in her face
-I…I must finnish my mission… Flame said it low and almost mumbled the words.
-Oh… Are you sure you don’t need any help?
-No, no it isn’t a hard thing… Really nice to meet you all! Sinistra let go of her grip and Flame started to walk away from the place, almost running. She didn’t look over her shoulder one single time, before she was sure that they were out of sight. Then she stopped, and turned her face to the path she had been walking on, meanwhile a few tears touched the ground.

“I hate this…. I am sick of it…. I would like to tear the whole world apart!” Her eyes noticed a little stone that lied on the grass, wich she kicked away many meter from her. She was all furious. All this stupid shit just because of the fact that some persons couldn’t keep their hands away from what didn’t belonged to them. Flame looked down at the water beside her and shivered. Around 20 meters down from her was a big river. The blue water sparkled as the sunbeam hit it. If Flame wouldn’t have the Fire as element, she would have loved to take a bath. But even if she wouldn’t have owned the element, anyone could get scared of the look. Because beside the road the demon went on, the whole side were covered by rocks. Falling down meant that you would first hit the rocks many times before you finally fell into the river, and then probably drown. Flame shaked her head and then she got her sight on another stone that lied in front of her, and of course she had to hit it. The stone flew and bounced a couple of times on the ground before it finally stopped. By someone’s foot. Flame stopped and her heart began to pound when she slowly raised her head. She almost screamed of fear but only made a little gasp, when she found out that it was three of her own race that was standing a few meters from her.

-Hello Flame, it’s been a while… A tall, muscular Skulldemon, with ears as a mastiff, long darkbrown hair and cold eyes stared at her. Beside him stood also another male and a female.
-Azrael… Rose… Ohio…. What are you doing here? Flame stretched her back some and glared at them all while her ears wiggled. The tall one called Azrael made a loud laugh before he took some steps closer to Flame.
-We? The question is more: What are YOU doing here? We thought you were supposed to examine were the rest of our soliders have gone. And this is sure not the right way, is it? His two other companions giggled and also got closer to Flame. The male had two, short ears, wings on the back, short blonde hair and were only dressed in a pair of black jeans. The other one, a female, with long pink hair was dressed in a very long black jacket. She had a scornful look at Flame, like she didn’t mean much more then dirt to her. Flame Stared back in her eyes and said angry
-I am, but I had to finish something first….
-Like what? The Female called Rose said with a bitter tone in her sentence.
-I bet you are running away from your mission…. Again. She made a low giggle and so did Ohio, they were more or less both amused by bother Flame.
-Excuse me? Flame’s eyes burned by anger as she stepped as close as possible to Rose.
-And who are you three to judge? If you really are better then me, then why are you just walking around, doing nothing more then skracth your asses during the day? Ohio made a low snarling noise as he didn’t like a word that Flame said.
-Darling, you should choose your words very carefuly, someone might get hurt….. Azrael leaned his face closer to Flame’s. Some of his hair fell over his face and touched Flame’s forehead. Their eyes got a strange connection. It was like the male close to her waited for something. She knew exactly what it was and she felt the anger boil inside her. Then she opened her mouth
-You are still waiting that I shall go to bed with you, aren’t you?

Not even a secound passed after her words, before her head flew at the side. Azrael had slapped her face, and not short after he grabbed her neck and held her in a hard grip. Flame felt a small pain in her skull as a little river by blood ran out of her nose. Azrael pressed his claws tighter as Flame gasped for air.
-I warn you…. Just because you’re on of the seven lords daughter, it doesn’t mean you have the power to control eveyr skulldemon, telling them what to do or not, especially not us….
-When should I have said that? Flame whispered as loud as she could while she didn’t take her eyes of Azrael’s.
-Tell me one time, and feel free to do what ever you want with me. Rose and Ohio looked at their leader, waiting for what he would do. Some secounds passed away, it was like the whole earth stood still. Until Azrael let go of Flame’s neck and pushed her backwards. She stumbled backwards, coughing for air. Rose saw shocked on Azrael
-What are you doing?! Why… She got quickly silent as his gaze scared her to become silent.
Flame got finally enough with air in her lungs to say something, so she opened her mouth. But not a single word came out. None of them, Azrael, Ohio, Rose or Flame said a word. They only stared at eachother, waiting for the next one’s movement. Flame was the one who broke the silent. Carefully but not scared she went past them all, without looking at them. She walked calm away, and the only thing she heard was the sound of her now “enemies”, walking away. From the place, at the oppiste way. When Azrael heard that Flame was far away enough, he threw a gaze over his shoulder before her grabbed Rose by her arm and dragged her head closer to his.
-Hey, what are you….
-Be quiet and listen now…..

-Something is wrong…
-Pardon? Gremling and Sinistra was sitting on a fallen tree, meanwhile Ox, Amen and Kita was searhing for something too eat. Far away they could hear Amen’s angry yell as he had failed killing a hare. “I Wonder who is the smartest of those two auctally” Gremling thought but didn’t care much about Amen and his hare. She turned her face to Sinistra, who had a worried look in her green face. She had placed her both hands on her arms, like she was freezing.
-What’s wrong? Gremling tilted her head and saw at her friend, waiting for an answer.
-Something is going to happen…. I can feel it. Not about us, but with Flame… Gremling looked in the distance as she was thinking. She didn’t feel anything at the moment, but maybe Sinistra was right…
-Well I…. She turned her face to the woman, but her sentence got interrupted. Amen had stepped beside them, and had a very dissapointed look in his face.
-Dinner is served my ladies…. In his left hand did a small mouse hang from it’s tail, struggling and whined loud for it’s life..

None of them noticed the lonesome hunter that watched them from a cliff over the place.

Flame sighed angry as she stopped to rest some. She leaned forward and was holding her hands on her knees. “Why does the shit always hit me in first place? I was never asked to become leader of the group…. I just want to do things as a normal person would do…. Having friends… Sinistra” She closed her eyes and swallowed the cry. She had no time to rest. She was going to strecth up again and walk, when she froze. She could felt someone’s eyes on her back. She jumped and turned around, as her sight searched for the one who was staring at her. But none was around, none were at the road. Wait….
She raised her head as she noticed she had a huge oak at the side of the road. She looked at the mighty tree’s roots, then the trunk, as she finally had her sight on the tree top and it’s green leaves. And there, on a thick branch…
-Rose! How long have you stalked me, your goddamm bitch! She yelled and started to tremble, she was furious as the other female was sitting there on her branch, with the legs hanging down, and a loud giggle came from her throat.
-Why you blame me for everything? I have only been sitting here in my tree, make sure that you don’t make the whole clan disappointed… again.
-COME DOWN RIGHT AWAY! Flame nearly screamed her lungs out. Her scream made the birds in the oak fly away terrified. Rose made a short laugh before she went quiet and stared at Flame, with a not so amused look anymore.
-Look what you did! Scare poor birds. You stupid slut…..
-Fight me then! Fast as the words was heard, Rose jumped down from her branch and attacked Flame with her claws as she landed at the ground. Flame made her best to not get skratched by Rose, and made her best to protect herself with her arms. As Rose got closer and closer, Flame found a chance and kicked her at the side. The female made a gasp but didn’t stop claw Flame’s arms. Her leatherjacket wasn’t much as a shelter, and soon she could feel the pain rush through her arms. “My Katana…. If I could stop her with my Katana….” She thought desperate as she wondered when she would get the chance to pick up the sword that was hanging in the belt. She pushed Rose back enough to give her another kick, but this time she was prepared. She moved away from the kick, grabbed Flame’s leg and simply gave her a kick in the stomach. Flame lost the little balance she had and landed at her back. She shaked her head and tried to get up, but suddenly screamed by pain.

Rose had kicked in the loose ground, and made stone and sand flew right in Flame’s eyes. She rubbed them, trying to see anything. She was almost finished with clean the eyes when Rose threw herself over her, pressing her arms down in the ground. Flame tried to get loose, and they rolled around in the dirt before the pinkhaired sat on Flame, holding her arms down enough to make sure she wouldn’t try to fight back. Now they were dangerous near the hill down them, and after that, water…. Flame swallowed by the thought.
-Give up!
-Never!
Flame struggled as good as she could, but she had been wrong about Rose strength. She wouldn’t let her go.
-Think about it… if you leave this world of our and let the lords think you’re dead, it will be so much better for both you and me! You will be released from this mission, and Azrael becomes the new leader. Everyone get pleased. “So That’s what they’re looking for”
-Not me…. Flame pulled back her arm from Rose’s grip and punched her in the side of her head. She made a small growl but Flame was almost free. She grabbed Rose’s neck but before she could do anything she felt like they both…. Slided?

Flame got cold by fear as she found out like they were slowly sliding down the hill. Rose screamed and let go of Flame, trying to climb back to safe ground. Flame did the same but her hands didn’t get any grip in the stone. Now it went faster and both she and Rose started to roll down . Both of them made their best to grab something that could make them stop from fall down. Flame suddenly felt that the hill under her disappeared under her and she fell. She heard Rose’s terrified scream as her own body hit rocks and stones many times. She felt the pain through her body time at time, until it finally said stop. She landed with a slam on something she beilived was another cliff… Or ground. She didn’t know neither cared about it. She looked around but couldn’t see Rose anywhere.
-She must have continued down to the water…. Flame whispered as the pain was indescribable and she felt nauseous, like she was going to puke. The whole world spinned around her, and she felt how she slowly was going to faint.
-What have I done…. She whispered before everything turned to total darkness

May the horse be with you~
FlameCurry

Postby Ida » Tue Apr 21, 2009 8:27 pm

Wow! What an chapter! Can't wait to read more!

And those drawings = WOW!
Swedish Lordi Crew
In Memorian - Kita|||Otus Vampire Trio|
Ida
B.A. Nana

Postby Isa » Tue Apr 21, 2009 8:28 pm

rememeber do never read your ff again when my eat is on warm

I make it burn
Our Daddy is the best 'cos he sincerly love us
Isa

Postby Mara » Wed Apr 22, 2009 12:33 am

Flame is quite a fighter, isn't she? ^^ though I feel sorry for her trouble, but then again... what can I say? We just love putting characters into trouble, so for that I guess that's one of the reasons to why I love this story, hah! xD

Well, the best is to take your time with the chapters, I know the feeling when school and so on takes your time, but it is wonderful that you still continue the story! I really hope that, no matter how long time it must take, you will finish it too! Or else you're gonna give me mental problems... unfinished stories makes me go mad by wondering how the end will be :lol:

And those drawings... gosh, they're so gorgeous! Especially the Lordi-members as ponies, it brings a wide smile to my face whenever I look at them! ^^

*Steals the Mr. Lordi-pony* O____O
Mara

Postby judge death » Thu Apr 23, 2009 12:39 am

Don´t worry about the time since this work is more than worth the wait. :D
And all those drawings is so impressive and that one with Flame and OX is maybe your best ever!
And I think that Awa as horse is well made and my fave one of them. :P
And that Lordi drawing looks well as always and it is really your own style and it is kinda obvious on the drawing style it is made by you. :)

Seems like the monsters finally found Sinistria and that is good. But poor Flame who is sad. And then those others came and behaves badly. :(
And it seems they are bullying her because they want someone else as leader. :o And that fight in the end was so exciting and I wonder what will happen now? :o
Theeee crimeee issssss lifeeeeee, theeee ssseeenteeeenceeeee isss DEATH!
I´m heeereeeee to cureeee you all from your ssssinnssssssss, I´m your ssssalvation.
judge death

Postby LIVING DEAD DOLLIE » Thu Apr 23, 2009 10:54 pm

WOW !!! what can possibly say right now , i,m just really happy to see you back here on this place with the newest chapter of your amazing story and ofcourse to see all of those wonderfull drawings that you made there :P I really was waiting all the time for you t contineu the story couse you know how much in love i am with it . And i really was holding my breath the whole time while reading this . I,m just happy to read that the monsters found Sinistria back and the part where she saw Gremling again was just touching and very beautiful . I really hope to find out what will happen now and if Sinistria will find her lovely monsterman back couse i,m pretty sure he missed her . So please keep it up like this and i will be waiting patiently for more

I believe that angels come in every kind of forms and shapes
But the one disguised as a monsterman is the most beautiful angel i ever saw
LIVING DEAD DOLLIE

Location: THE NETHERLANDS .......but in my dreams it looks more like finland !!!! right in MR.Lordi,s arms...

Postby FlameCurry » Thu Apr 30, 2009 6:01 pm

Ida: Thanks a lot, I am glad you liked it :)

Isa: I am really sorry. I shall send you muffins as fast I get to the post office ;D

Mara: Yepp, she kinda is ;) At least when someone asks for it. Otherwise, she don't like to fight that much. But if someone hits her first, she sure hits back.

Oh! But I will finnish it! XD I don't dare to give you mental problems O__O

JD: Thanks a lot! I am always happy when people likes my creations :)

LDD: Haha, well here you go then ;) ANd thank you.

I am such a person that always strives to become better. So if you have critiques, Ideas or anything that could help my art and stories to become better;

Do never be afraid of ask or tell me!
I don't bite. Much... ;D Also, if you want to have your character in the story, don't be shy! Send me a PM right away!

Anyway, here we go again:

Chapter 8
(Two new faces whooohoo!)

Far away from the place were Flame’s fight had taken place, a lonesome warrior leaned carefully to a tree and sighed. His long claws stroke the bark and his sight was heading to the horizon were the sun was slowly going down. This creature came from another world that was far away from where he was standing at the moment. From the beginning he had no real reason to travel to this dimension, but as he had explored much, he find this world very interesting. He had no idea how long he do stay. Maybe not until he had seen everything.
So far he had not met anything that had threat him, except two hunters that had been shoting on him some days ago. It didn’t take the demon many minutes before both of them were lying dead on the ground.
“The crime is life…” He mumbled and took away his hand from the tree. He looked around himself, then suddenly he could hear someone speak not far from him. He hided himself behind another tree that was big enough. With his back on the trunk, he slowly turned his head and peeked carefully and silent to locate where he could hear the words. Some meters down from him, he could see that two persons comming…. No, not persons. One of them was taller then a normal persons. The pale face were surrounded by wounds and scars, and the demon could see that small horns pointed out over his eyes and nose. Most part of the face was also covered by long black hair, and also beard. A pair of bloodred eyes looked around the place, as this person talked to his friend beside him. A slender woman that was not longer then the man’s shoulder. She was wearing a blue and grey dress, and as the monster beside her, she had long black hair. Sharp teeth pointed out of her mouth, and her catlike eyes were turned to her company. The demon could hardly take his eyes from her, as he tried to hear what conversation was all about.

-We shall not belive the worst, Lordi… I am sure Sinistra isn’t that far as we think, I can feel it…
-I hope you’re right. If anything have happened to her… I simply don’t know what to do. The monster beside answared and then sighed.
-The worst is that we don’t even know how it happened. I woke up in the middle of the night and noticed that she wasn’t beside me. I just thought she had gone to drink something. But as the minutes passed I really started to wonder where she had gone. I searched in the whole castle but didn’t found a single clue. All the time I wondered if I had done anything wrong… The woman, that auctally was a witch laid a hand on Lordi’s shoulder.
-Sinistra loves you with all her heart. She would never leave you in such a way. Something must have happened… Someone must have got into the castle without we knew why, I guess-
-Hush. Lordi stopped and hold a hand in front of the witch. She looked surprisly at him and then opened her mouth again.
-I am sorry, I shouldn’t have started to talk about in first pl…
-No, hush. He looked down at her before he continued.
-Something is wrong Awa… His eyes moved as he tried to notice eveyr single movement, every single sound. The demon pushed himself to the tree. “Why do I feel so weak? If they do anything to me I just kill them. Why….” He had never got such a feeling before, but the power from the monster called Lordi streamed out of his body that it almost hit him.
-We’re leaving. The demon turned his head quickly and almost jumped by surprise. They were gone!
But also…
“What is that shining thing on the ground?” He made sure none was around before he jumped down from his place and landed on the dry ground. The leaves around his feet rustled as he walked to the place were he had seen the monsters last time. He bend down and moved some of the leaves with his hand before he felt something cold to his palm. Slowly, he raised his hand. Under it was some kind of coin, or maybe a jewelry to some kind of necklace. He picked it up and held it closer to his eyes to take a look of it. It was old, but seemed not dirty to lie on the ground. It seemed to be made of silver, and it had a strange sign on it. Was it a horse? Or a wolf? Before he could think more about it he noticed that he wasn’t alone anymore. He raised his sight.
In front of him stood Mr Lordi and Awa.

-Hold it still Julle. I said: HOLD IT STILL
-It’s easy to you to say that when you’re standing on the ground! Julle shouted to his brother while he hanged from the Elk’s neck, making his best to not loose the grip of it. The male elk danced on the field, while Julle’s legs were dragging to the ground. The huge animal tried as good as it could to get free of it’s uninvited guest.
-Go Bro! Holly threw a rope against the Elk, and it got tangled in it’s antler. Holly just laughed. At least before she felt a strong jerk in her hands and in the next secound she was lying on the ground and got dragged after the beast, now screaming instead of laughing. Isakki shaked his head as his gaze followed his both siblings that both screamed and sweared. He turned his face to Gunsmoke.
-And there runs our dinner…. Isakki sighed
-My ass it does. Gun transformed to a German Sheperd and started to hunt the elk who had his both poor cousins dragging after it. He tried to run past, so he could turn against it and then bite it’s throat. He pushed his paws deeper to the ground so he could run faster then before, and soon he had ran past the huge animal, and as he thought he was enough many meters before it, he made a quick turn and held his fang wideopen.

“So close…. Finally some meat. I have been longed for this day in…. days! Oh just wait, I- huh?” A redbrown shadow ran past him and before he even knew what was going on, The shadow had threw itself on the Elk’s neck, and with a growl followed with a gasp, it lied on the ground. Julle had flew off and was lying some meters away, wondering what was happening.

The shadow, as Gunsmoke thought was a wolf, held down the elk with it’s sharp fangs until it made one last sound before it became all still. When everything had gone silent and the elk was dead, the wolf started to eat it’s prey. All the Skulldemons got more and more confused what to do. Should they kill the wolf or just hunt it away? Gun transformed to his normal shape and went to the rest, even if he turned his head to the wolf many times.
-Guys, what do we do now? Holly asked her brothers
-It’s a very good question…. If Danny was here he could have threw a spell on it. But of course he and Silver went another way to look for food. “I must remember to kick their asses when they get back” Gun thought and got suddenly one, as he though, great Idea.
-Well, Isakki, Julle, my lady…. It has been a pleasure to learn you all. Gunsmoke clapped his hands and swallowed. Holly looked suspicious at him.
-What do you have in mind now? Hey! Don’t walk away when I am talking to you! GUN
Gun just whistle and went to the “Little Furball” as he called it. The wolf saw him but didn’t care to pay much attention to him, it was all busy with eating. Gunsmoke stood next to it when Julle yelled to him.
-What are you going to do? Remember it have very sharp teeth!
-It’s just a doggy…. Gun mumbled and leaned forward.
-Hi buddy… The wolf looked at him once more but turned it’s head away. A secound later it felt that the skulldemon grabbed her around her stomach, and tried to lift her. She snarled but didn’t let go of her meat. Gunsmoke panted and tried to make her let go of it, so he could more or less drag her away…. Maybe. But he was to hungry to think a little bit closer what to do. He dragged and really made his best until he felt that his back didn’t liked it. So he more or less dropped the dog on the ground. He took a few breath until he tried again. This time he grabbed it’s back legs and pulled as much as he could. The wolf still didn’t want to let go, but made small snarls as she warned him. Of course, Gunsmoke didn’t pay much attention too that, and kept trying to make her get loose. After something Gun thought had been a long time, he let go off the wolf and panted.

-You sure is a heavy doggy…. In the next secound he got a punch right over his face, and stumbled back. None really got what was happening, until Holly understood that this wolf, had transformed to a woman. She was wearing black leather clothes and fur boots, and she seemed to not be really happy about Gunsmoke’s words. So he got another hit- and this time he felt backwards. As fast as he had reached the ground, the woman threw herself on him and started to teach him a lesson none had ever teached him! Isakki and Holly were the first to wake up and ripped away the woman from Gunsmoke. He snarled and swore.
-You insolent pig! She yelled to him before she gave him another kick, right at a place that is very sensitive place for males. Gun whimpered and curled up just like a little worm.

-Woah miss, calm down now. Isakki grabbed her and then pushed her down with the face on the ground. He found a rope so he could tie her hands, to make her calm down a bit. But this chick was far away from giving up, she struggled to get free, and even tried to bite Isakki. Then he lost his temper and grabbed her neck, turning her face to him.
-Listen, I am not far from breaking your neck, but I will give you one last chance to calm down. You faster you get calm, you faster will you get free. First, what’s your name? The woman shaked her head a little, to get away some of her curly red hair out of her face.
-Shea. That’s my name. Isakki nodded and opened his mouth to say anything, but got interrupted by Gunsmoke’s whimper.
-Shea, that’s such a beautiful name… Hey lady, would you marry me? Then he fainted.

-I see her! Flame! Somwere, far away could Flame hear someone speaking her name. Could it be the death himself? Then she defentliy didn’t want to open her eyes. So she held them tight together. “Leave me alone!” An insider voice screamed
-Flame! Suddenly it were more than one voice that shouted her name. And weren’t these famillar for her? She slowly opened her eyes, then tried to get up.
-She moves! The voice made her raise her head a little to fast, with bad result. The dizziness made her threw up right beside her. Then she fell over on her back, fighting to not faint again. Over her face, what she thought was a great height, she could see Gremling, Sinistra, Kita, Ox and Amen leaning over.
-Don’t faint! Amen yelled and made Flame have her eyes wideopen.
-Try to stand up! Ox shouted. The Skulldemon only wished them all to leave her there, let her die in peace. But she knew they would just not walk away. So she made a carefully try and sat up. Still the headache didn’t want to leave and her whole body hurted. Especially her left shoulder. As she rubbed it she hissed of pain. She tried to ignore it as she once more raised her head.
-I… I can’t! She shouted back to them. Gremling and Sinistra looked at eachother.
-Then what do we do now? Sinistra asked.
-Try! You must! Gremling shouted back. She really whised that she could help her. But how? Flame shaked her head slowly. She was not far from the tears. But she Swallowed And very slowly stood up. It was hard for her, since the fall had almost killed her. She wondered why she still was alive. Anyway, she turned her face against the mountain’s wall and touched it carefully. She could maybe try to climb up? And so she did. With one hand she grabbed a spot she thought looked good enough. When she tried to move her other hand she felt the pain rush from her shoulder. So she must try to climb up with one arm. How great.

She raised her foot, still holding the spot so she could lift her self a bit before she found another place to put her hand and feet. When she was going to lift herself the third time, she slipped with the feet and lost her grip right away. She fell the two meters she had climbed and landed on her back. The pain was to much, and she could neither hold back the tears or the scream. Sinistra almost fell down from the edge by shock.
-Flame! How did it go? She shouted down. Flame could barely open the mouth from all tears and pain.
-There’s no point! Face the fact, I can’t get away from here! Walk away and leave me here!
None of the members in the small group didn’t know what to say.
-What should we do? Gremling turned her face to the rest. Amen shruged and sighed. Ox shaked his head. Kita was all silent, until he finally looked around on the rest of them.
-I go down helping her. He said
FlameCurry

Postby Narif » Fri May 01, 2009 10:37 pm

My little Lordi :lol:
anyway I really like your work! keep it up!
Thanks to Halfmetal Alchemist for my avatar and sig
Narif

Postby LIVING DEAD DOLLIE » Sat May 02, 2009 10:46 pm

What a great and amazing chapter again , i was sitting here again while i was holding my breath . The part where that demon has to hide for MR.Lordi and Awa was really exiting and he almost got away with it , but i guess he wasn,t too carefull couse when he saw that coin on the ground they found him . And i sure want to know how this will contineu couse it sure is getting exiting right now :shock: And it was so sweet to read when MR.Lordi thought that he did something wrong and that Sinistria left him becouse of such a thing , that Awa laid her hand on his shoulder and told him that she loves him with all her heart and stuff like that . MR.lordi is such a sweetie :oops: I can,t wait to read the big moment where MR.Lordi and Sinistia will find eachother again . Anyway i will be waiting for you to contineu this again couse i really want to know what will happen now. So keep it up like this couse it,s only getting better

LIVING DEAD DOLLIE

Location: THE NETHERLANDS .......but in my dreams it looks more like finland !!!! right in MR.Lordi,s arms...

Postby FlameCurry » Sun May 24, 2009 10:58 pm

Thank you both. Hopefully I will get enough with inspiration to write another chapter this week. Perhaps.

Anyway I made a very quick sketch of Amen. And I really mean QUICK. So it far away from perfect D: but at least it shows that I am alive, hohoho

FlameCurry

Postby Angel Of Death » Sun May 24, 2009 11:02 pm

it's very beautiful for a "quick" sketch :D
Angel Of Death

Postby LostInTheStable » Mon May 25, 2009 12:07 am

yes, it's really nice for a quick sketch! And perfect is boring! x)
The World Is A Joke! Me, I'm Just Having Fun!
LostInTheStable

Postby FlameCurry » Thu May 28, 2009 8:42 pm

Busy with the last few things for school, but at the moment I am collecting Ideas for next chapter and also I am trying to finish the Lordi Ponies.... Here's and WIP (Work in Progress) Pic of the Kita Pony :) I know he's not supposed to be that red, but I liked the color. Who Cares

FlameCurry

Postby Angel Of Death » Thu May 28, 2009 8:45 pm

that's a very nice pic of the Kita pony, I like it :D
Angel Of Death

Postby ginacartoon » Thu May 28, 2009 9:30 pm

Awesome pieces of work! For the Amen drawing i couldn't help but to think "I HAZ A HEART 8D"
ginacartoon

Postby Isa » Thu May 28, 2009 10:09 pm

Sweety poney :D

Hope you should fast collect idea for next chap :wink:
Our Daddy is the best 'cos he sincerly love us
Isa

Postby LostInTheStable » Thu May 28, 2009 10:55 pm

He's really cute! :D
LostInTheStable

Postby Mara » Mon Jun 01, 2009 3:26 pm

That Amen-sketch truly looks amazing! I kinda love sketchy pictures, there's something special about them, and somehow the anatomy and shape of Amen's body and muscles were very good drawn there! I love how it is drawn in black and red also, it looks so special! ^^

And the Kita-wip is going to make me go "aaaw!" when it's finished, I'm sure! :lol: he looks kinda rebellic and cute already! Maybe angry because he haven't got a cookie yet O___O

Hah, about the red colour.... I think it would be fun if Kita had this kind of skin that changed the hardness of red colour after his mood. Like when he was angry, he turned blood red, and when he is in love his skin turns..... light red? Pink? :lol:
Mara

Postby FlameCurry » Mon Jun 01, 2009 6:07 pm

Thanks to you all for the comments, I am currently writing on the next chapter, so hopefully I weill be able to post it today, or tomorrow :)

Anywaaaay......
FlameCurry

Postby LostInTheStable » Mon Jun 01, 2009 6:11 pm

III! ^_^ I'd like a horse like that! :roll:
LostInTheStable

Postby FlameCurry » Mon Jun 01, 2009 6:14 pm

LostInTheStable wrote:III! ^_^ I'd like a horse like that! :roll:

So do I V__V *Cough* //Vi muterar fram ett par Kita-hästar ;)
FlameCurry

Postby Angel Of Death » Mon Jun 01, 2009 8:40 pm

that's a very nice pony
*steals it* :D
Angel Of Death

Postby pLastiC_raiN » Tue Jun 02, 2009 11:49 am

Awww that Kita pony is just adorable!! :oops: :D
Why can't I breathe whenever I think about you?
Why can't I speak whenever I talk about you? ♥
pLastiC_raiN

Postby FlameCurry » Tue Jun 02, 2009 11:45 pm

New chapter! (Fianally) But this time I shared it in two parts :3 Eh... Enjoy ffs!

Chapter 9: 1/2

-You think he will make it all way down? Gremling leaned a little more forward togheter with Sinistra
-I hope so…. Sinistra replied as she followed her eyes on Kita. The alien climbed down very carefully, making sure were he put his feet. He looked on Flame and found out that he had climbed a good way down. So there was only a few meters left, if he could keep his feet and hands right… Just when he had raised his gaze from Flame, his hand lost it’s grip from one of the stones and it seemed like he was going to loose his balance. Everyone gasped but then Kita got his grip on another part and could slowly clim down again. The last three meters he let go of the mountain and landed on his feet beside Flame. The skulldemon could barely sit up anymore since she felt such dizziness. Kita bended down and looked in her face.
-How do you feel?
-Bad… Kita tilted his head.
-Where does it hurt the most? He asked
-Shoulder… Leg… I dunno, everywhere… Flame mumbled and was going to fell backwards but Kita held her back with his hand and stopped her from. He looked at her a few secound before he suddenly grabbed her and more or less threw her over the shoulder. And of course, this only leaded that she screamed like a stung pig.
-When I say my whole body hurts, you could MAYBE TRY BEING MORE CAREFULL??! Flame screamed in his ear while the tears ran down and she most wanted to choke Kita with her bare hands. The alien blinked a couple of times but pretended like he havn’t heard Flame’s word, eventhough his hearing would probably never be the same.
-Hold on. Was his only reply and started to climb again. Flame felt like she was going to faint and it didn’t get better when she saw that they were getting higher and higher above from the place she had been stuck in. So she just held in Kita for all she was worth. None could really know how long it took, but the rest made their best to support both Kita and Flame. They were almost there when something went wrong, and Kita suddenly slippered. A surprising gasp come from his throat and it looked like he, together with Flame, was going to fall down, against a safe death. But before that could even happen, Ox and Amen threw their upper bodies over the edge and grabbed Kitas’ arms. Together with Sinistra and Gremling that started to pull for their lives, and it didn’t take many secound before both Flame and Kita lied on the road and said thanks to the higher powers that they had survived. Flame was still in pain and leaning to Sinistra she panted slow trying to make it hurt less. Kita stood up and skratched his neck.
-Pewh, that was close…. He said and then looked at Flame
-How about you? He asked friendly and worried. As reply he got the female skulldemon’s hard fist right in his face. He stumbled back while the others looked at Flame in chock. Kita shaked her head and looked surprised at her.
-Now what was that supposed to be?!
-I said you was going to be CAREFUL with me, then again you hurt my face, remember? She growled and pointed at the small but long skratch that was showed over her eye in her skullface. Dried blood was showed around.
-But that was an accident, I didn’t know that a delicious horse could be a friend of Sinistra?
-EXCUSE ME? Flame was more or less going to beat the shit out of Kita, if Sinistra or Gremling would have tried to hold her back to calm down. Her pain had got replaced with anger, and good for Flame, Skulldemons healed themselves quite fast. At least Flame. Kita raised his hands in front of his face
-Sorry, sorry! I won’t do it again! He said while Flame glared sulky on him
-How often do you eat horses? She asked him. It took a while before he could figure it out.
-It happens…. He simply said
-Then stop. Horses are my friends aswell as my brothers and sisters, and I don’t want my family to be eaten…. Understood? Kitas expression was priceless, and the others made their best to not begin laugh out loud.
-Okay, so I shall not eat horses.
-No horses?….. Flame glared at him
-Yeah yeah, no horses….

Judge Death didn’t really know what he was supposed to do. He was standing on his knees and right in front of him he had two monsters, one of whom also had a great scary power that gave the demon almost goosebumps. Slowly, he raised his sight and met the eyes of the witch, and held her eyecontact until he had got up on his feet.He stood still, holding the cin in his hand. Mr Lordi took a step closer. The demon didn’t move a single muscle. The huge monster glared at JD from toe to head, and raised an eyebrow. Then he growled right in his face. By reaction, JD made an attack, which Mr Lordi easly avoid. The demon snarled and made another attack, but his “enemy” simply grabbed his arm and more or less pushed him away, witth such a strength that almost made him fall backwards. But he only stumbled back and held his eyes all time on this monster, preparing for next attack. But Mr Lordi just smiled and skratched his head.
-Chill son, I was only testing you. He said calm.
-Testing me? Judge asked, a bit confused.
-I wanted to see what kind of reaction you had, and I am pleased that you didn’t run away with tail between your legs like others usually do…..
-I only attack those who attacks me first. Often. But sometimes I kill them when they really deserve it…. My name is Judge Death by the way. He said and looked at Awa
-Judge Death, huh? Well my name is Lordi, and this is Awa. He said and laid an hand on a smiling Awa’s shoulder.
-It doesn’t seems like you come from here… where are you from? Awa asked someone they could call from now a “friend”.
-A dimension far away from here… It’s hard to explain. Judge said and smile dunder his helmet. Awa smiled back to him.
-Well Judge Death, you havn’t happen to see a few friends of us? Like a beautiful woman with green skin and long black hair? Lordi said, hoping for the best. Judge shaked his head
-Sorry no
-Oh…. Well thank you anyway. Lordi said and together with Awa turned around to keep looking for Sinistra.
-But if you want, I could come helping you to find her. They turned around and looked at JD. Lordi opened his mouth but didn’t know what to say. Why would he like to help them? Why…
-Well that would be awesome! Awa said and put her hands together as she looked happy.
-Right Lordi? She looked at her friend.
-Yes yes of course! We need all help we can get! He said and turned around, noticing that JD followed them and didn’t went many meters far from Awa. Lordi rolled his eyes.
“Wicked friendly witch…” He thought for himself as he searched for smallest clue where Sinistra could been.

-Flame, are you feeling better in your shoulder? The small gang of monsters had started to walk again, and Kita made sure that she was able to walk, or else he could carry her. Something she absolutly hated was when someone went worried over her. She could take care of her own!
-Flameeeee?
-What? Flame lifted her head and got a sting of regret when she noticed that it wasn’t Kita who had asked this time, Gremling did. She went beside her and looked a bit surprised when she got her reply. She turned her head away from Flame like she thought it would be best to leave her alone.
-Sorry Gremling…. I don’t mean to be such a bitch-mare, but if I am hurt I…..
-“Bitch-mare”? Gremling looked at her same time she giggled. Flame couldn’t help she started to laugh a bit to.
-Yes, bitch-mare! She said and then started to laugh very loud, with resulted that Amen and Ox turned their head to check that she had not gone nuts.
-Well “bitch” is one thing, but “mare”? Gremling had also started to laugh, and Flame had to lean over her new friend’s shoulder. She dried her eyes and made a new try to explain
-Well I…. A scream broke her sentence. The gang had left the road and had followed a small path that lead into a green, cool forest. Flame had in her laughing time forget to check the others, and now she found out that Kita and Sinistra was missing. Flame and Gremling looked at eachother and then before they could really get what happened, they heard another scream. This time they hear it came behind a big oak, and run too see what the heck was happening. They both stopped to not rush into….
-Master! Gremling yelled happy. And yes, Mr Lordi was now having both Sinistra and Gremling in his arms.
FlameCurry

Postby LIVING DEAD DOLLIE » Wed Jun 03, 2009 1:43 am

O MY , THE FOUND EACHOTHER AGAIN :shock: ! The really found eachother ! I,m so damn happy right now to read that MR.lordi has his lovely Sinistria back in his arms again and to make it even more AMAZING ! Gremling as well , i can understand how happy MR.Lordi would be right now . I,m just sitting here while i,m fighting against my own tears :oops: . It,s just beautiful and i i,m just out of words right now , i guess i will be waiting again for more of your story and ofcourse for more of your other creations . Couse DAMN ! That little Kita pony is just looking sweet , adorable and i just love it very , very much

LIVING DEAD DOLLIE

PreviousNext

Return to Lordi fanfic