Moderators: Hemitys, psyanide, Nightmare Wings Hell

Postby Isa » Wed Jun 03, 2009 8:44 am

Poor Kita :lol:

We can say that Flame have a strong personnality

Good luck Kalma :twisted:
Our Daddy is the best 'cos he sincerly love us
Isa

Postby Angel Of Death » Wed Jun 03, 2009 5:50 pm

New reader :D I just started to read your story and I really love it :D if you want you can use me too in your story ;) I wouldn't mind at all ;)
Angel Of Death

Postby FlameCurry » Wed Jun 03, 2009 10:02 pm

LDD: Yes, they found eachother finally^^ Let's see what will happen to them next ;) And thanks

Isa: Yes, I feel kinda sorry for him also x'3 And why thank you! :twisted:

AOD: Thank you a lot :> We will see where I could put Ginny in the story

And now.... First current member are DONE! *Thundersound behind me* Now I just have Kalma (<3), Enary, Magnum and G-Stealer left :3

No I didn't get very pleased with poor Amen :( Whatever
May the horse be with you~
FlameCurry

Postby Isa » Wed Jun 03, 2009 10:07 pm

I like how you do the mouth :wink:
Isa

Postby Angel Of Death » Wed Jun 03, 2009 10:07 pm

I think it's a very beautiful pony and I want to have him in my garden xD

and thx that you are going to put me in your story :D
Angel Of Death

Postby anushka » Thu Jun 04, 2009 7:46 pm

I really love all these ponies... they looks so cute :D
"Hella's Forsaken Dolls Team"
anushka

Location: In Monsterland with my only one egyptian god ^^// Czech rep., F28

Postby LIVING DEAD DOLLIE » Thu Jun 04, 2009 11:39 pm

The Amen pony looks cute and very adorable and i just want to steal him out of that picture to hugg him all night long :oops: I really this and i will be waiting for more of this cute little Lordi pony,s .So please keep on sharing your lovely creations with us

I believe that angels come in every kind of forms and shapes
But the one disguised as a monsterman is the most beautiful angel i ever saw
LIVING DEAD DOLLIE

Location: THE NETHERLANDS .......but in my dreams it looks more like finland !!!! right in MR.Lordi,s arms...

Postby LostInTheStable » Fri Jun 05, 2009 5:49 pm

Such a cutie! ^_^
The World Is A Joke! Me, I'm Just Having Fun!
LostInTheStable

Postby Police Line Do Not Cross » Fri Jun 05, 2009 6:02 pm

Oh, how cute!!
Police Line Do Not Cross

Postby FlameCurry » Sat Jun 06, 2009 12:31 am

Hehe, well thank you all ^^ *Giggle* And now.... *Drums* Part two of chapter 9!

Forgive me if it is short 8( I shall write a new tomorrow

Chapter 9: 2/2

Flame blinked serval times trying to understand what was really going on around her. She could hear the laughter and happy voices of her friends, and it seemed like veryone was happy too see eachother. Mr Lordi had almost fallen to the ground when Gremling came rushing like a hyper dog, extremly happy to see it’s master again. And Sinistra… Lordi felt like he would never let go of her again. He held her tight to him and buried his nose in her hair while he stroke it. It was such a long time ago he had felt this happy and relifed, that his dear Sinistra was with him again.
-I am so happy to see you again…. He whispered in her ear. She held her arms tighter to him.
-Same here my love, same here…. She whispered back while tears dropped down.
-What happened anyway? Lordi looked at Sinistra and met her eyes. She took a step backward to answer, but…. They got interrupted by a mummy that came and gave his leader a friendly slap in the back.
-Hiiiii, how are you doing dude?
-Nice to see you too Amen! Lrodi laughed, but most of all he wanted to throw that godamm mummy into the closest tree. Anyway….
-It’s nice too see you all! He said loud and looked at them all. Amen, Gremling, Sinistra, Awa, JD, Kita, Ox, and…. He tilted his head a little as he leaned it to left. He could see that someone was behind Ox. Ox noticed that and stepped to right. And then Flame was visible. So she swallowed and went to Lordi. He was still smiling.
-Well hello, seems like we have a new- He didn’t end his sentence when he saw that Flame was standing on her knees, bowing to him. The rest looked at eachother, very confused. “What am I doing?” Flame thought as she held her face down. She never bowed to anyone, especially not males. But this one…. She had heard about him, being told about him. She had seen the pictures of him.
-Mr Lordi, it’s an honour to meet you…. She closed her eyes, didn’t know what to say else.
-Stand up, you don’t need to bow for me. Flame almost flew up from the ground, as she faced Lordi. He was still smiling, and the young skulldemon also tried a smile.
-What’s you name? He asked her.
-Flame.
-You happen to have “De Soto” as last name? Flame looked surprised at this man
-Yes! How did you know? She asked him. He smiled and laid a hand on her shoulder
-I met Deimos once, and he mentioned your name. Flame looked shocked
-You met my father?! Lordi nodded. He was calm and happy, Flame surprised and shocked, and the rest must have thought she was nuts.
-Well, buddies, I suggest we stay in this forest over the night, tomorrow we’re leaving and going home.
-Home, sounds like a wonderful thing for me. Amen looked dreaming. The rest laughed.

-Hey, I am going to see the river some, I will be back soon! Flame turned her head and shouted the words to Sinistra.
-Okay, be careful then! She shouted back, then went back to hugging her dear one, who also appreciated the nice time. Flame smiled and started to walk again. “Lovebirds….” She thought as she went down a small path. She had never really been into that “realationthing”. She wondered who would be the poor one that was going to share a life with her. Of course she had been a little jealous to her friends who one by one had found their mate, but they were living in a big world, and sooner or later she must find him. “I wonder who that will be…” She slippered slowly down a small hill. Not a skulldemon, she was almost sure about that. Now she were down to the side of the huge river. And it didn’t seem to be that strong as she first thought. Were she was standing there was a lot of sand and most small rocks. The water was surprsily very shallow, and she could at least walk out to the middle of the river without having water over her waist. She smiled and wondered if she dared to try. She picked up a small bottle from her pocket and dropped a few drops on her tongue. There, now the water couldn’t hurt her. The bottle she had got from Danny contained a brew that made her immune from the water. She put it down in the pocket and took a few steps out. The water was cold, and it made her giggle. She took a few more steps out and felt a warm wind blow through her hair. She closed her eyes and started to think about the future again. She wondered if she ever was going to find anyone. Could she possibly be good enough for anyone? “Kalma…. Well he wasn’t really badlooking” She opened her eyes again and asked herself were the hell she got her ideas from. Her father, the whole clan would NEVER accept that. She sighed and was going to go back when she noticed that someone was behind her. Before she could react, someone grabbed her both arms back and threw her down in the water. Flame struggled and tried to think clear and get up. She felt the panic as she swallowed a lot of water and knew someone was trying to drown her. She got one amr left and could push a hard elbow in this ones stomach and get free. She reached the surface and gasped for air. She coughed a lot of water and then noticed who had been trying to killing her.
-ROSE?! The skulldemon smiled ice cold as pressed a foot on Flame’s shoulder.
-Hi ugly, have you missed me? Then she attacked her again and pressed her down. She was more or less sitting on Flame but could also stick her head down in the water as she made her best to hold Flame’s face down. Rose started to speak, and even under water, she could hear every single word like they were standing on the ground.
-I think you had forgot that I own power of the water, hadn’t you? I can breath in the water like on the earth, and that’s why I survived the fall you caused me. This is just to good to be true, like a dream coming true. Azrael have already planned something really special to the whole clan…. And we have you to thank, Flamie dear. With a giggle she kissed Flame’s cheek. Flame sturggled as good as she could, but flet that life was slowly running out of her. She swallowed more and more water, and it went darker… A bark from above made Rose lift her head, and then she felt the terror taking over her as the wolf attacked her, heading for her neck. Rose fell off Flame with the wolf over her, and the other Skulldemon got free and could get up from the water. She coughed more then before and turned her head to Rose who fighted the wolf. It seemed to be a friend, and Flame had seen it’s markings in face before.
-Gremling! She shouted. Gremling lost her concentration when she heard Flame’s voice, and that was a horrible misstake. Rose was incredible strong, she was fruious and deadly. She grabbed Gremling by neck and threw her down in the water, ending up sitting on the wolf’s head. Flame growled by anger and made another attack to Rose. She punched her serval times in her stomach and face. Rose landed on her back in the water, and Flame grabbed her head with both hands.
-Now I understand why no male wantds you…. Flame looked at her with a furious look.
-What are you talking about? Rose panted and smiled.
-When I am having my face this close to yours, I understand what they mean. You look more like a man then a female. Besides, none will forgive from after what happened to your mother that day… Flame saw red
-Shut… UP! She turned Rose’s head to left and a loud crakc was heard. Flame stared at her and let go of her. She stood up, looking shocked at Rose’s body.
-Oh no… Dear God no…. She Grabbed Rose’s body and shaked it. She didn’t move. Her pink eyes were wideopen. Flame leaned closer to listen to her heart. She flew up and made a scream by fear. Rose was dead. Her lifeless body flowed in the water. Gremling come to her side and looked at her. Flame just stared at Rose while the panic growned stronger and stronger for every secound.
“I have killed one of my own. I have killed my sister”

Better then nothing D| And this was part two remmeber? Next chapter will be looooooooong, I promise!
FlameCurry

Postby Angel Of Death » Sat Jun 06, 2009 12:41 am

FlameCurry wrote: -Nice to see you too Amen! Lrodi laughed, but most of all he wanted to throw that godamm mummy into the closest tree.

:lol: I liked that part xD

:shock: omg, Flame killed Rose...wow

I'll be waiting for your new "long" part ;)
Angel Of Death

Postby Isa » Sat Jun 06, 2009 11:29 am

*sing* And you knowwwww that accident can happen and it's OK

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nan4Kdtz-9w

:wink:

(it's what come in my mind)
Isa

Postby FlameCurry » Sun Jun 07, 2009 11:12 pm

We will see what the future brings to our friends :3....
Two new art. Sort of

WIP-picture of Kalma pony =) I have a lot of things to redo, like the legs
Ox Sketch... And yes I shall finish it
FlameCurry

Postby Angel Of Death » Sun Jun 07, 2009 11:14 pm

I love that kalma pony and it's a very beautiful sketch of OX. I just love your work.
Angel Of Death

Postby LIVING DEAD DOLLIE » Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:40 pm

Well , i just don,t know where to begin really , the newest chapter of your story was just amazing again and very sweet and beautiful ( especially the part with MR.Lordi and Sinistria ) i just can imagine how happy they are . And ofcourse to see all the others aswell . I will be waiting again for you to contineu this again , that,s for sure :wink: And ofcourse i just have to say that i freaking love your two lates creations again , very adorable and i just want to jump into that picture now to hugg them both . I will be waiting for more , so keep up the great and amazing work !

LIVING DEAD DOLLIE

Location: THE NETHERLANDS .......but in my dreams it looks more like finland !!!! right in MR.Lordi,s arms...

Postby FlameCurry » Thu Jun 11, 2009 11:47 pm

Thanks for the comments! And sorry I cannot write more at the moment since I am going to sleep now, preparing for the break-up tomorrow! :) See ya!

Chapter 10

-What…. What have I done? Flame whsipered and looked down at the body she just had killed. Gremling had turned back to herself and were now standing on her knees beside Flame, having a hand on her shoulder.
-Flame… She started.
-I have killed one of my own…. Flame whispered. She felt empty inside, but also another feeling wanted to fix with another. She felt how her heart began to beat harder for every secound and panic was going to take the control over her.
-Flame, it was an accident… FLAME! Gremling yelled as the skulldemon jumped to her feets amd turned around to run away, but before she could just take a few steps, someone grabbed her hands and held her in a hard grip. Flame stuggled and screamed to get loose, but the one who held her wasn’t going to let her go that easy.
-Flame, Gremling! Amen looked confused but also he had not a real face since he had his hands full.
-Flame, what happened?! He looked at her, trying his very best to calm her down. Then she got his eyes on Rose’s dead body that float on the water.
-Who…
-She attacked Flame, trying to drown her. Gremling explained her best as she went over to the others.
-I had a feeling that something was very wrong, that’s why I cam here. Amen nodded to her as he suddenly had enough of Flame’s struggle.
-FLAME. Try to calm down for fuck sake! He yelled in her face. That helped a little, but not much. She started to tremble as she screamed out the words.
-I have killed one of my own! You know what that means?! They will hunt me down like a deer, then slowly torture me and those I care about to death! WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO NOW?! She screamed until she felt she had no voice left. Amen looked at her in silent until he finally let go off her and went over to the body. He leaned down and turned Rose so that he could she her face. Then he took her in his arms to listen to the heartbeats. Of course they were no. Amen went over to the rest.
-Yepp, she’s far from alive. He said simply. Not smart at all. Flame buried a part of her face in the hands, and she made a low scream as she tried to hide that she almost cried. Gremling shaked her head and looked angry at Amen. “Very clever Amen, very clever….” Before they could discuss more of it, the rest of the group appeared. Ox was the first one who asked what in the hell was going on. And Gremling explained while Flame barely noticed that anyone had arrived. Lordi listened carefully and Sinistra made her really best to calm down Flame. As Gremling finsihed her explanation, Lordi walked over to Amen and looked at Rose. Her pink long hair hanged dwon from her face and her eyes were still wideopen. Lordi slowly dragged a hand over her eyes to see if there were any signs of her soul, but he couldn’t find anything that showed that it still was in her body. Then he turned his face to Flame, who had raised her head and had calm down a little.
-Flame, may I ask what happened.? Flame looked at him but couldn’t find any words to answer.
-Flame…. I need to know every single detail about this. Lordi tried again and laid a hand on Flame’s shoulder. She looked up on him and swallowed. Lordi was still serious but didn’t show any anger against her. He had a calm smile that told her he thought she hadn’t done anything wrong. Yet. She swallowed and began to say everything. About the “Omega Bitches” as she called them, how they had threaten her and what her made her so angry that she finally killed Rose. Lordi nodded after she finsihed.
-And about this with your mother, I guess that is nothing you really wnana talk about, is it? Flame shaked her head.
-I understand. Lordi looked at the others.
-Here’s my Idea, We return to our castle before the night enters. Meanwhile I suggest everyone to think how we could help Flame.
-And what shall we do with the body then? Amen was still holding Rose’s dead body in his arms. Flame looked aways as she felt sick every time she looked at it.
-We bury her. Gremling, perhaps you and Flame could dig a hollow big enough?
-Yes master. Gremling turned herself to a wolf again and Flame turned to her horse shape. Together they started to dig. Flame made her best using her hoofes, although it would be way easier with paws. “Paws….” Flame stopped dig and turned her head to the rest. She was to upset to turn back to herself, so she started to speak with Sinistra by mind.
“Sinistra, ask them if they have seen more of my kind, Skulldemons, anywhere!” Sinistra went surprised when she heard Flame’s voice, but nodded.
“Flame wonders if you have seen more Skulldemons but her.” Lordi and Awa looked at eachother, then at JD, who shaked his head.
-…No… Awa answered.
-Yes! Flame turned quickly her head to Ox. Gremling also noticed, but kept digging to make the grave as deep as it should be. Kita nodded with Ox.
-Yes, we met some of them when we were looking for you. They were fighting against some kind of shadows….
-Please, tell me more! Flame had changed back to herself again and looked excited at Kita and Ox to continue.
-Well we met them, a small group.. and hey they were looking for you Flame! They called you their leader and…. Hm what was their names? Gunsmoke… Holly, Julle, Silver, Danny and… Isak?
-Isakki! For the first time since the battle with Rose Flame auctally said something happy.
-Yup, Isakki. Kita nodded. Lordi had turned his face to listen to what they were talking about. Now he looked at Flame.
-Flame, may I ask what exactly you’re a doing here instead of being home? Flame looked down for a sec, like she felt ashamed. Then slowly, she raised her head and looked back.
-I am on a mission trying to found out what the heck is going on… And-
-It wasn’t really smart of you to go alone. Lordi interupted her
-I know. Flame felt terrible embarrased since she knew that she had done it wrong.
-Anyway there is no turning back I guess, we must return to our castle first to be sure that Sinistra are safe, then we must find your group Flame… Amen had been putting down Rose’s body and covered it with dirt. When he was done and also heard Lordi and Flame finishing their conversation, he pointed to a spot on the other side of the river.
-Guys, auctally…. Everyone turned their heads, and stared on the group, Flame’s group of Skulldemons.

-FLAMIIEEEEEEE
-SMOKEEEEEEEY
The both cousins ran too eacothers and Flame flew into her cousin’s open arms in a hug. The rest of her cousins, included Shea, came to say hello. Flame felt very safe in Gunsmoke’s arms and felt like she never wanted to let go of him. But soon Gunsmoke let go of her and took a step back to take a look at her. He could see the sorrow and frighten in her eyes.
-Something has happened, hasn’t it? He asked. Flame nodded with tearfilled eyes.
-Ah, is it that bad? He laid an arm around her shoulder and turned her to walk over to the others. At this time, JD had only one thought in mind; “Madness”. And none could really blame him, could they? The rest of the Skulldemons followed. Shea wasn’t really happy that Isakki held her in a hard grip, but she knew it wouldn’t make any sense to fight. Yet.
-Who is she? Flame whispered to Gunsmoke.
-She…. Ah long story. Let’s say I don’t wanna be near her when we set her free. Gunsmoke swallowed and threw a sight on Shea. Flame giggled low. It wasn’t many times Gunsmoke had been beaten by a chick, that was sure.
-I see our roads got crossed again! Gunsmoke said with a smile to the rest. 50% was complete silent, the rest 50% smiled. For a while everybody was complete silent, an embarrasing silent. Lordi broke it.
-So, I guess you’re Flame’s missing group? He said. Gunsmoke nodded.
-Yes sir. He smiled some, both Lordi didn’t replied the smile, he was death serious. And he looked at Flame.
-What shall we do now then? Shall we all go back home and plan how we should fix this. In some way sooner or later I guess that your mission also sooner or later will somehow be our mission too… Sinistra looked shocked at him. What did he mean?
-I guess you’re right, but hopefully we could stop it before it before it gets out of control. None but all Skulldemons and Lordi had an Idea what the heck they were talking about.
-So Flame, you decide how we shall do. And suddenly all attention got pointed at Flame. She looked confused but made her descicionn quite fast.
-We continue on our way, but I suggest that you goes home and make sure Sinistra is safe. All nodded.
-We catch you up later, Gremling said. And with those words, the groups turned around and started to go their ways. The skulldemons turned to their animal shape and started to run through the forest.

-Guys, there’s a little town over there, can we rest some and look for a pub? Julle had stopped and turned back to himself. He was panting and let’s say his condition wasn’t the best. So he squatted down and leaned his hands on his knees. The rest stopped and also turned to skulldemons.
-Heck yeah, a beer would be awesome. Holly panted and looked at Flame.
-What do you say cousin? I think we all deserves a drink? And maybe you could tell about what happened before. Flame felt the well-known feeling of frighten showing up, but tried to not show it.
-Yes sure, why not. Flame smiled and the rest went happy.
-And you my dear, just because I am getting drunk easily doesn’t mean that you can do whatever you like to with me. Isakki grinned to Shea, still holding her arm. The true was, he had the power of air, and wings apperead on his back when he felt for it. So, he had been flying over the rest, holding Shea under him. If she even tried to struggle, he would let her go right away, and make her fall to a safe death. Thank god that Shea was more clever then that, and didn’t move a muscle. But she would get her reveange on these pigs. Sooner or later. So she just replied him with a mumble.

About a hour later had they auctally found a pub. There were not many monsters there, at least not more then twenty, with the skulldemons and Shea included. They were all in a happy mood and their thirst had already got cured.
-Guys, I am getting some fresh air! Flame told the rest as she put her jjacket on and opened the door.
-Alright, see ya later and don’t get lost! Holly shouted to her. Too loud, but she was drunk.
Flame closed the door and put her hands in her pockets. The night had been coming just before they arrived to the town. She started to walk around a little in the streets of the town. It wasn’t really that small as she first thought. She sighed and looked up into the night sky while she kept walking. The night was cool but not to cold, and that was perfect for her. Also, she felt a little better to take a walk alone and not sitting into a pub feeling the smell of sweat and alcohol. She pulled out her left hand and stroke her hair. As she turned to left, to another street, she suddenly felt a kind of discomfort rushing over her. And she could hear steps behind her. So she turned her head and held a scream of shock into her. She knew someone was behind her, but not that close! The one who walked almost right behind her was a male monster, she could see that from a far distance. She could also see a pair of long sharp teeth and a lot of scar in his face. Brown long hair covered a bigger part of his face and made it almost impossible to see his eyes. But eventhough the hair Flame could read of him what he had in mind. So she turned her head back and prepared to run, when she almost went into another monster. She stopped right away and could see that a third one appeared. She knew she was surrounded, and had only one thing in mind; run!

She thougth she found an opening behind the brownhaired and the secound, who had red, short hair. She made a try to sneak out, but the brownhaired catched her and hel her against him.
-Woah Missy, not so fast! He grinned.
-Don’t touch me! Flame yelled and got her hand free to giive him a slap in the face. He let go of her but snarled. He didn’t seem to like being slapped. So he gave revenge by punching her hard into her stomach. She stumbled back and gasped, as she felt the taste of blood in her mouth. The redhaired catched her and held her into a fast grip by holding both her hand behind her back. The one with brown hair grinned even more and gave her a slap. Flame blinked serval times as she felt her eyes get filled by tears. She looked at him as she tried to be strong.
-Let… me go. She said with a hssing, angry voice. The monsters just laughed by her words.
-Go? But the fun have just begun! Perhaps we let you go later, if you do be a nice girl…. He grinned and took a step closer and started to touch Flame’s body in a way that made her both furious and hopeless. She struggled and tried to get loose the grip, as she could see that he was going to rip off her clothes in any minute. She closed her eyes and hoped, prayed that someone would see that this was so wrong. She opened her eyes and felt that it was going to get worse, and she had none in sight. “Someone…. Help me!” Her mind screamed in despair.
Suddenly the one who had got his hands on Flame could feel a hand on his shoulder.
-Hey dude, I have nothing against that men takes their women with passion, but I think this aint a good way to treat a lady. He turned his face over his shoulder, and could see a dark clothed man with a top hat was speaking too him. Since it was not to dark, he could see this one was a zombie. The monster snarled and shaked off his hand.
-This is not your buisness, get out off here….
-Pardon? You said something? He went very irritated on this zombie, let go of Flame and turned around to face the guy who interrupted him in a perfect moment.
-Yes I did and auctally….. He didn’t end her sentence before the zombie suddenly grabbed his face and lifted him high above. With all his strength in his arm he threwhim into the closest wall, and a loud sound of breaking bones was heard. The two others stared in shoch before the redhaired let go of Flame and she fell to ground. He growled and made an attack to the zombie, who simply moved, grabbed his head and broke the neck. He dropped the body on the ground and turned his face to the last one, who had been starting to run off. Flame was sitting on her knees with her palms against the ground, looking down. She didn’t want to know this was and what he had done to the rest. She heard he walked over to her and then she started to cry. Big tears rolled down from her scehck and landed on the street, and now she felt that also blood dropped down of her mouth. She heard how this person bended down to her height and slowly held a hand under her chin, lifting her head to see.
-Flame… Flame had her eyes closed but now opened them as she heard that this person knew her name. She looked into the familiar face of the zombie she had met earlier.
-Kalma…. She sobbed and felt how he slowly made her stand up. She leaned against him while he carefully held her arms.
-Are you hurt? He asked her. Flame nodded silent and felt that every single move or breath hurted in her stomach. Also, she felt cold as she noticed that her T-shirt and Jakcet was lying on the ground, worned into two pieces. Great. So she was only having a bra and her jeans on her, which felt terribly embarrasing. Kalma noticed this and took off his jacket to let her have it over her shoulders.
-Can you walk? He asked her and tried to take a step with her, but she stopped and hissed by pain.
-No…. I can’t move ‘cause then it hurts like hell. Flame pressed her eyelids together to not cry again. Then Kalma carefully and slowly took her in his arms and started to walk.
-My friends…. I must see them….. Flame mubled while she leaned her head to Kalma’s chest.
-Hush…. First you must get some rest. Flame coughed and sighed. She felt very tierd and wanted most of all to sleep. The zombie walked to something he beilved was a hostel.

A young woman with black short hair and black wings was sitting in the reception, blowing bubblegum trying to make her boring job go faster. She heard the main door opened but didn’t care much about it. Just another customer… She thought and leaned over the desk with her arms crossed. But the sight of the zombie and a….. she had no Idea. Kalma went over to her.
-We want to stay a night. The girl raised her eyebrowns once more but gave him the key for a room.
-Thank you. He said and hurried away too the roomnumber he had got. The girl’s mouth was wideopen and the bubblegum dropped down. This was a sight she sure had not ever seen! But she went back to wrok as she heard that her boss yelled to her to stop being lazy.

Flame was almost asleep when Kalma opened the door and went into the room. He locked with the key to make sure that the third guy didn’t get any ideas. Then he carefully laid down Flame on the bed and covered her with a blanket. And as fast Flame felt the pillow to her neck she was in the dreaming ones land.
FlameCurry

Postby Isa » Fri Jun 12, 2009 2:15 pm

READ

What ? you say even a short comment is good for you :P

Ok ok I make a effort.................update soon :twisted: :wink:
Isa

Postby Angel Of Death » Fri Jun 12, 2009 4:10 pm

poor Flame, she really goes through a lot. I'll be waiting for your new chapter ;)
Angel Of Death

Postby LIVING DEAD DOLLIE » Fri Jun 12, 2009 11:37 pm

Amazing chapter again ! Just freaking Amazing ! I just don,t know what else to say about it right now . But what i do know is that i really , really , really feel sorry for Flame right now . She has a hard time and i guess she still have . I just hope that something good will come her way now couse i really think she deserves that :wink: .
I sure hope to read the next chapter as soon as possible couse it,s getting better and more exiting every time , untill then , i will wait patiently.

LIVING DEAD DOLLIE

Postby FlameCurry » Tue Jun 16, 2009 8:03 pm

Thanks for all nice comments, we will see when I will be able to upload another chapter :) And here comes now...... A drawing! Decicated to Angel of Death AKA Ginny =) Amen is saving her from the brook horse. A horse, yeah. You're not really surprised are you? XD
Anyway, I hope you all plus Ginny will like this :3 I had no Idea how she looked in irl so I just imagined based on her descriptions ;) The drawing itself is made 100% with Promarkers. Time for me using them. I shall practice more so it won't look so crappy X'3
Here we gooooo~
FlameCurry

Postby Isa » Tue Jun 16, 2009 8:06 pm

Ginny is it normal that in your description your hair are like Liza hair ?

Flame she look so :wink:

http://i40.tinypic.com/2ef46ip.jpg

Nice draw
Isa

Postby Angel Of Death » Tue Jun 16, 2009 11:47 pm

it's a very nice drawing, I really like it :D
about the hair...I have dark blond-brown hair with purple highlights, not like your draw :) but I like what you did there, it's really beautiful :D
Angel Of Death

Postby FlameCurry » Tue Jun 16, 2009 11:52 pm

I know, I missunderstood it :< sorryyyyy
FlameCurry

Postby Angel Of Death » Tue Jun 16, 2009 11:54 pm

it's ok :D it doesn't matter how I look like :D everyone gets the point that Amen is saving me from the horse ;)
Angel Of Death

Postby FlameCurry » Thu Jun 25, 2009 9:23 pm

A small note. I am off to Spain from tomorrow 'til 15 July, that's almost 3 weeks;) Hopefully I can steal my Bro or my Dad's laptops and write new chapters, I will also take my notebook with me to write down my ideas, so perhaps there will be some chapters anyway while I am gone ;) Hope you all will be alrightt and for Lordi's sake; Protect you from the sun!

//Love from Flame.
FlameCurry

PreviousNext

Return to Lordi fanfic