Monsterboard

MONSTERSQUAD - The Ultimate Breakfast Band

Stories and art created by the Lordi fans

Moderators: Hemitys, psyanide, Nightmare Wings Hell

Postby ashley122009 » Wed Feb 17, 2010 11:37 pm

wow that costume is REALLY good :D
Image
*i love you kita ^^*
User avatar
ashley122009
 
Posts: 890
Joined: Thu Oct 01, 2009 11:20 pm
Location: hamilton,ohio cuddled up to kita <3

Postby monsterknight » Wed Mar 17, 2010 6:04 pm

User avatar
monsterknight
 
Posts: 966
Joined: Sun Nov 23, 2008 3:24 pm
Location: Funland

Postby monsterknight » Tue Mar 30, 2010 1:55 pm

User avatar
monsterknight
 
Posts: 966
Joined: Sun Nov 23, 2008 3:24 pm
Location: Funland

Postby miss_brutality » Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:01 pm

:shock: really good costume !!! and you sure know how to act like him. If Mr lordi had a son he'd look exactly like this :lol:
Forever and Always!
User avatar
miss_brutality
 
Posts: 1482
Joined: Wed Feb 25, 2009 4:34 pm
Location: Bulgaria

Postby Monsta » Wed Mar 31, 2010 4:43 pm

Fun to know that there's another one in my age on this forum :D

I'm really impressed about the Lordi costume! I don't know anyone in my age who can do it that good (well, now I do :wink: )

Have you done it all by yourself, and what material do you use?
User avatar
Monsta
 
Posts: 1023
Joined: Sat Mar 15, 2008 11:11 am
Location: Sweden

Postby monsterknight » Wed Mar 31, 2010 5:47 pm

Monsta wrote:Fun to know that there's another one in my age on this forum :D

I'm really impressed about the Lordi costume! I don't know anyone in my age who can do it that good (well, now I do :wink: )

Have you done it all by yourself, and what material do you use?

Yes, I have made all my self.
Materials are forexample latex and fabric.
User avatar
monsterknight
 
Posts: 966
Joined: Sun Nov 23, 2008 3:24 pm
Location: Funland

Postby Thomas » Wed Mar 31, 2010 5:48 pm

Gotta admit that your costume is really impressive, and your moves is very similiar to Mr. Lordi himself. Only thing is the performance.. It's maybe fun to see you act 1 song, but not more than 1.. It's to.. Well, what can I say? You're just standing there, showing off your costume and lip syncing. It would br 100x better if you formed a band, and played and sing for REAL! That would be cool 8)
User avatar
Thomas
 
Posts: 1673
Joined: Thu Feb 08, 2007 7:50 pm
Location: Norway

Postby monsterknight » Wed Mar 31, 2010 7:02 pm

Thomas wrote:It's maybe fun to see you act 1 song, but not more than 1.. It's to.. Well, what can I say? You're just standing there, showing off your costume and lip syncing.

Öyhm.... Yes, I know... The reason is that I had a really hard pressure at the beginning.
User avatar
monsterknight
 
Posts: 966
Joined: Sun Nov 23, 2008 3:24 pm
Location: Funland

Postby Police Line Do Not Cross » Wed Mar 31, 2010 7:25 pm

Thomas wrote:Gotta admit that your costume is really impressive, and your moves is very similiar to Mr. Lordi himself. Only thing is the performance.. It's maybe fun to see you act 1 song, but not more than 1.. It's to.. Well, what can I say? You're just standing there, showing off your costume and lip syncing. It would br 100x better if you formed a band, and played and sing for REAL! That would be cool 8)


You're right btw! Real playing would be sooo cool, but the singing with a try to get Mr.Lordi's voice would be too hard in my opinion :)

But nice and cool costume you 've made.
User avatar
Police Line Do Not Cross
 
Posts: 2578
Joined: Sun Nov 02, 2008 6:33 pm
Location: Tampere, Finland

Postby monsterknight » Wed Mar 31, 2010 7:47 pm

Police Line Do Not Cross wrote:
Thomas wrote:Gotta admit that your costume is really impressive, and your moves is very similiar to Mr. Lordi himself. Only thing is the performance.. It's maybe fun to see you act 1 song, but not more than 1.. It's to.. Well, what can I say? You're just standing there, showing off your costume and lip syncing. It would br 100x better if you formed a band, and played and sing for REAL! That would be cool 8)


You're right btw! Real playing would be sooo cool, but the singing with a try to get Mr.Lordi's voice would be too hard in my opinion :)

I think it is impossible to...
User avatar
monsterknight
 
Posts: 966
Joined: Sun Nov 23, 2008 3:24 pm
Location: Funland

Postby Thomas » Thu Apr 01, 2010 1:00 am

monsterknight wrote:
Police Line Do Not Cross wrote:
Thomas wrote:Gotta admit that your costume is really impressive, and your moves is very similiar to Mr. Lordi himself. Only thing is the performance.. It's maybe fun to see you act 1 song, but not more than 1.. It's to.. Well, what can I say? You're just standing there, showing off your costume and lip syncing. It would br 100x better if you formed a band, and played and sing for REAL! That would be cool 8)


You're right btw! Real playing would be sooo cool, but the singing with a try to get Mr.Lordi's voice would be too hard in my opinion :)

I think it is impossible to...


Nothing is impossible ;) But hey, I'm not critizizing you, you are extremely talented when it comes to your costume! :)
User avatar
Thomas
 
Posts: 1673
Joined: Thu Feb 08, 2007 7:50 pm
Location: Norway

Postby LadyNfz » Mon May 24, 2010 9:01 pm

Image
Would you love a monsterman?
Could you understand beauty of the beast?
User avatar
LadyNfz
 
Posts: 9
Joined: Sat Mar 13, 2010 12:20 pm
Location: Poland

Postby Police Line Do Not Cross » Mon May 24, 2010 9:28 pm

LadyNfz wrote:http://tarjanfz.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d2nglhy
http://tarjanfz.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d2ne23n (lol)
:)


Why did you post these in here? This is for monsterknight's art, not yours. You have to make yourself a new topic to YOUR ART. But anyway, those are kinda good.
User avatar
Police Line Do Not Cross
 
Posts: 2578
Joined: Sun Nov 02, 2008 6:33 pm
Location: Tampere, Finland

Postby monsterknight » Fri Jul 02, 2010 6:29 pm

Monstersquard's Bring It On musicvideo trailer


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oDRBduPr0Qc
User avatar
monsterknight
 
Posts: 966
Joined: Sun Nov 23, 2008 3:24 pm
Location: Funland

Postby monsterknight » Mon Jul 05, 2010 5:33 pm

Music video will be published next Thursday.
User avatar
monsterknight
 
Posts: 966
Joined: Sun Nov 23, 2008 3:24 pm
Location: Funland

Postby monsterknight » Thu Jul 08, 2010 2:15 pm

Monstersquard's first music video is here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TQlLfQGJBDQ

Comments??
User avatar
monsterknight
 
Posts: 966
Joined: Sun Nov 23, 2008 3:24 pm
Location: Funland

Postby monsterknight » Mon Aug 02, 2010 6:40 pm

Comments would be nice to hear :?
Or was it so poor... :(
User avatar
monsterknight
 
Posts: 966
Joined: Sun Nov 23, 2008 3:24 pm
Location: Funland

Postby Nalon » Mon Aug 02, 2010 10:06 pm

Sorry, but Ican´t see the video in Germany :(
Bin mal hier und mal da
Nalon
 
Posts: 33
Joined: Fri May 28, 2010 3:18 am

Postby miss_brutality » Tue Aug 03, 2010 2:12 am

Oh I've always loved your Lordi costume and still think it's the best fan-made one ever. The video is good i liked how you used parts of other songs at the beginning. It had this great "the kin"-ish mood. It wouldn've been nice if you'd killed someone though but to compensate that the part when the guy was running was hilarious :lol: And I din't quite get the thing with the necklace... but still it was a very good fan video!
Forever and Always!
User avatar
miss_brutality
 
Posts: 1482
Joined: Wed Feb 25, 2009 4:34 pm
Location: Bulgaria

Postby monsterknight » Tue Aug 03, 2010 9:09 am

miss_brutality wrote:Oh I've always loved your Lordi costume and still think it's the best fan-made one ever. The video is good i liked how you used parts of other songs at the beginning. It had this great "the kin"-ish mood. It wouldn've been nice if you'd killed someone though but to compensate that the part when the guy was running was hilarious :lol: And I din't quite get the thing with the necklace... but still it was a very good fan video!


Thank you very much. :)
The necklace was meant to represent the lordi symbol amulet that featured in the "Verensininen" Lordi comic book.
User avatar
monsterknight
 
Posts: 966
Joined: Sun Nov 23, 2008 3:24 pm
Location: Funland

Postby miss_brutality » Tue Aug 03, 2010 9:32 am

monsterknight wrote:
miss_brutality wrote:Oh I've always loved your Lordi costume and still think it's the best fan-made one ever. The video is good i liked how you used parts of other songs at the beginning. It had this great "the kin"-ish mood. It wouldn've been nice if you'd killed someone though but to compensate that the part when the guy was running was hilarious :lol: And I din't quite get the thing with the necklace... but still it was a very good fan video!


Thank you very much. :)
The necklace was meant to represent the lordi symbol amulet that featured in the "Verensininen" Lordi comic book.


:cry: Unfortunately I haven't read the comic books :( But Thank you for explaining. :)
Forever and Always!
User avatar
miss_brutality
 
Posts: 1482
Joined: Wed Feb 25, 2009 4:34 pm
Location: Bulgaria

Postby monsterknight » Thu Aug 26, 2010 7:07 pm

User avatar
monsterknight
 
Posts: 966
Joined: Sun Nov 23, 2008 3:24 pm
Location: Funland

Postby PEML94 » Thu Aug 26, 2010 9:46 pm

Wow! :shock: Love it! :D
User avatar
PEML94
 
Posts: 908
Joined: Thu Nov 05, 2009 8:21 pm
Location: Sweden|Gender: Female|Age: 18

Postby monsterknight » Sun Sep 05, 2010 3:41 pm

Image
User avatar
monsterknight
 
Posts: 966
Joined: Sun Nov 23, 2008 3:24 pm
Location: Funland

Postby ginacartoon » Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:34 pm

I just have to say this: Awwwww! :D
Image
User avatar
ginacartoon
 
Posts: 867
Joined: Mon Dec 01, 2008 10:39 pm
Location: London ±F26± 9th June 1988

PreviousNext

Return to Lordi fanfic


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests

cron