Monsterboard

Juu50x's Monster Archive (New story: Dead Love)

Stories and art created by the Lordi fans

Moderators: Hemitys, psyanide, Nightmare Wings Hell

Juu50x's Monster Archive (New story: Dead Love)

Postby Juu50x » Wed Dec 02, 2009 11:56 pm

Here you can find links to my first Lordi fan fiction. Hope you will enjoy. And please don't my spelling mistakes and other in this story.

Title:
The Vampire Countess vs. Son of Hundred Maniacs

Description:
After three years of peace in Springwood. Freddy still doesn't like to be out of the game. This time he faces something new and unpredicted.

Chapter 1: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5138760/1/T ... ed_Maniacs

Chapter 2: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5138760/2/T ... ed_Maniacs

Chapter 3: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5138760/3/T ... ed_Maniacs

Chapter 4: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5138760/4/T ... ed_Maniacs

Chapter 5: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5138760/5/T ... ed_Maniacs

And you can either comment the story either here or at fanfiction.net

PS: Possitive comments and constructive criticism are always welcome. Flames and other mean stuff. Stay away. Thanks!

Also I've decided to give few of my best Lordi music videos I've made. Hopefully you guys enjoy them. And remember to comment :D

Links:
Setä (Uncle) Samuli - Mr. Killjoy http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wXSawbut8oo
Super Smashstar http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JhVNFrwLvck
Ugly One Loose On Tamriel http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=klnSWtM-sZo
Bite It Like A Bulldog http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zsPJRtg48OI
Hard Rock Darksiders http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iQw9lkqBA1c
And so far my personal favorite: Evilyn Demona http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5UNtVyYYnCE
Last edited by Juu50x on Sat Jul 30, 2011 1:00 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Juu50x

Postby Vilce » Wed Dec 30, 2009 4:32 pm

Hey, it wasn't bad at all ( sorry for this really late comment, but for me, it takes a long time to read anything here that is linked to another page :lol: ). The maniacal Freddy and Awa... I wonder how this is going to end.
Vilce

Postby Juu50x » Sun Jan 03, 2010 9:10 pm

Thank you. And it's understandable. And I apologize that there hasn't been any updates for a while. It's mostly because this other fan fiction of mine is little longer than this story and kinda has more readers. But don't worry you will see the next chapter (hopefully) in this month
Juu50x

Postby ashley122009 » Sun Jan 03, 2010 11:44 pm

just read all of these and they are really good im really interested in what happens next :)
*i love you kita ^^*
ashley122009

Interesting.

Postby Bloody Dark Floors » Wed Jan 13, 2010 12:40 pm

This really is an interesting storry but I think Ill just add it to my storry alearts on Fanfiction that will just make it easer for me to keep track of this cool storry you have a rather sweet imagination to figure out how to make a crossover between Lordi and Nightmare on Elm Street.
Akatsuki Demon Kiera666 will be waiting on the flip side. ;)
I'm an american who loves the fact that I even have three of Lordis' CD's. (The Arockalypse, Deadache, and The Monsterican Dream) and got the chance to see Dark Floors even if it was only on the internet.
Bloody Dark Floors

Postby Juu50x » Thu Jan 21, 2010 1:31 am

OK. A little up-date!

Chapter 4 is going well. TOO WELL. It will be a LONG one. Maybe the longest I have ever writen. Anyway the chapter is about 60-70% done. And hopefully (if I don't feel so lazy. Hihihih) I'm able to finish it for this weekend. Either saturday or sunday. But we shall see till then! And thanks for reading and commenting :D!
Juu50x

Postby Juu50x » Sat Feb 20, 2010 1:37 pm

OK. It's finaly done! Now we need to wait for the chapter to upload and then I'll post it on here. Oh I also put something more for you people to enjoy. So... enjoy! Till next time!
Juu50x

Postby Vilce » Sat Feb 20, 2010 7:18 pm

Okay... basing a bit on the official character histories, too, as I see :) Anyway, it was interesting to read :D
Now I really want to see how this is going to end.
Vilce

Postby Juu50x » Sat Feb 20, 2010 7:30 pm

Of course :) and thanks. And it won't be last one, I think Mr. Lordi and Enary are next victims :twisted:
Juu50x

Postby Juu50x » Sat Aug 07, 2010 12:48 am

OH SNAP!!! I had totally forgot to update this place. SO SORRY :oops: :oops: but since I had to finish my studies (and being even little embarrassed) , I sort of forgot the update this place.

So, here is the final chapter of "The Vampire Countess vs. Son of Hundred Maniacs", hope you liked it. :)
Juu50x

Postby Vilce » Wed Feb 09, 2011 11:43 am

I totally forgot to comment on this :oops:

Anyway, was very interesting to read :D Any chance of some more fanfics coming up? :)
Vilce

Postby Juu50x » Mon Feb 14, 2011 9:08 pm

Oh yes. But right now they are on little hold. Since I have right now three major fanfic stories that I write. But one is close to finish. But you might be seeing more Lordi fanfic somewhere little closer to summer maybe...

I'm not sure yet. But we shall see...
Juu50x

Postby Juu50x » Thu Apr 07, 2011 12:09 pm

Hey everybody! Long time silence.

Anyway, I kind of forgot to update my Lordi music video list, so go to my music video list on the top and go to my recents release "Uncle Samuli - Mr. Killjoy"! Hope you like it!
Juu50x

Postby Juu50x » Thu Apr 07, 2011 4:03 pm

OK, here is a short fanfic of mine, to introduce you to my Lordi OC character Jonathan Walker, who is already having a role in my finnish fanfic story. This oneshot tells us his last moments before his death and "rebirth", hope ya like it.

------------------------------------------------------
So Close. Yet So Far

I was so close. Or maybe I was not. Maybe I never was that close. But it doesn"t matter now. They wouldn"t understand. They couldn"t understand, that my research was meant for the good of humanity. They claimed, that I my work was nothing more than Devil"s work. Is it not Gods work when you heal a cripple or help the blind to see?

All my research did, was to increase the abilities humans might posses beneath them. Just waiting to be released. Like better eye sight, better sense of smell. Or even increase our speed. Or increase our strength. Or even made our life span longer. And I was so close, yet so far. But now everything seemed to be lost, as they have come to me. To "bring the Devils Acolyte to justice".

The humans are always afraid of something they don"t understand. Always. I watch as they crash in. I didn"t even bother make any kinds of traps. Why? I never wanted to hurt anyone, since they never threatened me maybe because they were simply afraid of me and my research. But now things are different. It"s too late to regret now. What was done, is done.

It"s rather ironic. Today was suppose to be my twenty-ninth birthday. But instead of celebration for me being in this world, it"s celebration for the villagers for me to leave this world. Probably where "the sinners were punished".

The next thing I know, I"m being forcefully pushed back. Right at my research table, where all of my research works lay.

CRASH!!

I feel as the glass tears through my suit, cutting my skin. My wounds being filled with various potions from broken bottles, poisoning me. I feel strange pain, something I can"t even describe and yet it doesn"t hurt that much. I then felt as my back hit on some kind of box. It starts to make strange cracking sounding noises.

"Oh no!"

I just broke my storage device. A invention of mine to storage electricity from the storm and later I would either study it or use it for my experiments. Soon the noises get louder and sparks starts fly everywhere. The last thing I saw and felt was the power of thunder being released and it taking over my body, filling me with it"s power.

For a very short moment, I feel as the lightning burns my skin and shutting down my heart and other organs. I hear various cheers, couple gasps of horror from the village people. Then… darkness.
Juu50x

Re: Juu50x's Monster Archive (New story: Dead Love)

Postby Juu50x » Sat Jul 30, 2011 1:18 pm

Hi you all! It has been long time since I last time uploaded something here. Well, since I'm quite busy with my other fanfic work, music videos/fan trailers and especially now that I'm in the army for six months (I hope so...), so my time is really limited. Any way, after a long brain storm I kind of got a decent story for my fanfic. So, I hope you guys will enjoy this first chapter of my story and sorry if it is little short. I try to make future ones little longer, but I'm not sure when I'm able to release them. Just be patient.

Also my OC, Jonathan Walker will be in this story. Yeah, I know the name isn't "cool", but I thought it would do somewhat nicely, since he was just a human being.

And sorry if the name for this story is little lame. If you have better suggestion let me know!

Again, I hope you guys will enjoy this first and later future chapers.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dead Love

Prologe

Breath... remember keep breathing... well that didn't sound quite right say. Especially if you are already dead. But even in a live of an undead, you needed to breath so you could hold on whatever live was left in you. And eat. Even have some small rests now and then, so you could regain your strengths. And now those strengths would be put to the test.

The pain was slowly taking over. Making running slower. Making harder to breath. Making sights more blurier. You might think that being undead would make you less aware of the pain... well you are almost corrected. It kind of depends how long you were dead. How many nerves died before you... resurfaced.

Mine wasn't that long. Probably a day or two.

And now I'm running away from my chasers. Again. Many, many years of running away. Never to be able to settle down. Then again, where can a monster could settle in this world? And in this timeline. There is no place for our kind in this world anymore. But that doesn't mean to stop from trying. And that's what I am doing. Trying to live.

I continue running futher into the forrest. I've heard many rumors of people disappearing here and never returning. A perfect place for me. But only if I could just loose my chasers. Damn it! I'm getting more tired. Damn that poison. I need to... keep... going... Wha... whats this feeling?

Like I'm being pulled at something. Like a magnet to a metal. Or was it another way around? Now the feeling is getting stronger, I can't hold myself anymore. I can feel as my legs give up and I'm falling to the ground. Only... I'm not? I'm literally flying through the air at something. But what? Everything so fast moving and blurry that I can't make much sense.

My vision is now getting black. I can feel my consciousness slowly fading. The poison is doing its job really well. The last thing I see is a giant tree with a strange, almost door like hole on its surface. And a giant hellish red colored orb suddenly appearing in front of me. Pulling me even harder. After that. Nothing. Darkness.

I guess this was my final judgment. Not exactly the way I wanted it to end.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PS: This is probably the only first person view in this story. Most of it will be in thrid view.
Juu50x

Postby Frankyh » Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:52 pm

now they are in small classes. When I can point to three great stories that I write fanfic. But you are nearing completion. But you can see more Lordi fanfic somewhere a little closer to the summer, maybe ...
Frankyh

Postby Juu50x » Fri Oct 14, 2011 1:05 am

Here is the newest chapter which I actually finished couple weeks ago, but was unable to release it until today. And again sorry for taking this long, but I have lot of other projects in mind and the army is still going on so, I don't have lot of time. So I hope you can understand.

But enough of that, I hope you guys will enjoy this chapter.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dead Love

Chapter 1 - New Guest

Kita jumped from tree to tree like a squirll, which he also enjoyed eating as appetizers. He always enjoyed the evening jumps around the forrest. Especially after his meal. The forest was just like back in the "human" dimension, their old home. The forest most of the time gloomy and only few moments could get some sun light. The cloulds in Kalmageddon's dimension were always the biggest "problem" that even Mr. Lordi couldn't fix or change in this dimension. Or didn't want to.

Either way Kita didn't care. But soon his free time was interrupted by a lould sound, which Kita unfortunately knew to who it belonged. "Kalma." the beast alien said, whose voice had some fear in it. The alien beast started moving more faster, trying to get away from the closing motor engines.

But then Kita saw something and smelled blood. But it wasn't fresh. This one smelled like dead. A blood of an undead. Kita quickly changed direction and sprinted towards the body. When he reached it, he noticed that even for a undead, the body had lost quite lot of blood. Kita was amazed that it was even alive. Or unalive... now things started to become just too complicated for his poor little mind.

The undead's skin was somewhat rotten and gone gray. There were even some small scars across on it's hand and probably on its face from the best view Kita could get. It's hair was dark brown. So dark that for a moment, Kita had mistaken it black. After a small incepting of the body, Kita sprinted towards Kalma's motorcycle, he needed to let Kalma know that someone had just come through the portal. And it wasn't human. Thankfully. Humans usually meant BIG trouble.

Kita started moving faster when Kalma's motorcycle's engines started fading. It seemed Kalma had enough of looking for Kita and decided to return back to the castle. "Kalma wait!" Kita yelled, trying to get biker zombies attention, but of course failed. So Kita speed up. And this time he was catching on the motorcycle.

"Kalma wait!" Kita yelled, this time jumping right in front of Kalma. Who didn't take it well. "SON OF A...!" the biker zombie screamed as he lost his bikes controls and flew right at a tree and when he dropped down, Kita could hear first a sound as the biker zombie's back hit the tree and then a small splash. Kita on the other hand was somewhat bit luckier than Kalma since he had better reflects. Kita looked at the place where Kalma had landed, who quickly got up, his gray hair completely full of leaves, wet from the water and there was small fire burning in his eyes.

"So, you are again playing with your tricks again, huh Kita?" Kalma growled.

Kita immediatelly strated shooking his hands and his head. "No, no, no!" he almost yelled. "Found a body!" he pointed at the direction he just came from. "Over there!"

Kalma on the other looked at the alien, giving him the expression that told Kita that he didn't believe him. "Yeah right." he said crossing his arms. "Now you try to slip away from your guard duties again." he said.

"No no no no!" Kita defended himself. "Let me show you!" Kita quickly left Kalma's side and jumped back to the trees, away from Kalma. "Damn it! You stupid alien!" the biker zombie yelled. Running back to his bike and quickly lifted it and once the engines were running again, Kalma went after Kita.

For a moment, Kalma thought he had lost Kita, but soon his eyes caught a red figure standing, right next to the portal that was disguised as a tree. Kalma's eyes went wide immediatelly. If the alien was telling the truth, it might mean trouble for their "home".

When he had reached the hidden portal, Kalma jumped out off his motorcycle and ran towards its entrance. Seeing a dark figure laying on a small pool of blood and Kita right next to it. "Kita, what the hell is this?" he asked. Pointing at the body.

Kalma could already tell that the body next to him was alive. Or not fully, but alive in a sense like he was. An undead. And just like Kita, he noticed the figures really dark brown hair, gray skin and the scars and the fact that the body was still "breathing". But was also wearing some kind of lab coat. Like the one's doctors used, but this was gray colored and was really ragged.

"What we do?" the alien asked, looking at the body then at Kalma.

Kalma thought for a moment. Was it really wise to bring this undead back to their home. What if it was a trap by some fanatic humans? Which was the last thing they needed right now. But then again, their traps wouldn't have a undead or in their words "unholy abomination" involved. After a small while, Kalma let out a frustrated sigh, his hand going through his hair. "Let's bring him back to castle."

"Kalma?" Kita asked. Tilting his head.

"Let's take him to the castle." he said. "And don't think you are out of the hook!" Kalma added while lifting the undead and placing him carefully on his bike and so that he wouldn't fall, and then started the engines and drove towards the castel, Kita jumping right behind him. "I hope this doesn't mean trouble." Kalma thought, while driving at the direction of Kalmageddon's Castle.
Juu50x

Return to Lordi fanfic