Monsterboard

LDD,s little artcorner ( second round )

Stories and art created by the Lordi fans

Moderators: Hemitys, psyanide, Nightmare Wings Hell

LDD,s little artcorner ( second round )

Postby LIVING DEAD DOLLIE » Tue Sep 28, 2010 11:17 pm

Hi guy,s .. Guess who,s back :wink: I just decided to start a new topic again with my art, drawings, paintings , poems and all the other typical Lordi fanart stuff . Some of you already know what kind of things i,m ,making and maybe some you guy,s don,t . But i would like to start all over again and i,m going to start painting again very soon from now so just keep your eyes open for more . I,m very inspired right now and i have like a million ideas running through my head at the moment

I want to begin with a painting of MR.Lordi that i made two years ago or even longer than that .( don,t know for sure ) It was a birthday present for him and well , you can see on the picture that he got it . I gave it to him when i got backstage after their show in Oberhausen ( Germany ) and this was actually the last thing that i painted in a very long time . Anyway , some of you guy,s already saw this painting before but i never posted it here on the MB so now i finally did ..

The second thing i really want to share with you guy,s are my dolls . Their all heavily inspired by Lordi songs and i,m just trying to make as many as i can couse it,s a lot of fun to make the songs of Lordi come alive like this . The first one is inspired of their song called Missing Miss Charlene and ofcourse i made everything completly by myself . The clothes , the hair and the make up . I really hope that i can post pictures of the other dolls that i already made as soon as possible .. But for now i would like you to meet Charlene ..

I allso made a doll that,s inspired of their song Evilyn and that doll will be my new gift for MR.Lordi when i will see him next time .
So yeah , i,m back and ofcourse you are all welcome to let me know what you think about my creations .

I believe that angels come in every kind of forms and shapes
But the one disguised as a monsterman is the most beautiful angel i ever saw
LIVING DEAD DOLLIE

Location: THE NETHERLANDS .......but in my dreams it looks more like finland !!!! right in MR.Lordi,s arms...

Postby Mooneyman » Wed Sep 29, 2010 12:09 am

It's great to see you back, LDD - It was weird not having you around!

Your work's fantastic as ever, can't wait to see more. :)
Mooneyman

Postby LIVING DEAD DOLLIE » Wed Sep 29, 2010 12:14 am

Thank you so much for saying that . Yeah it feels really good te be back again . I really wanted to come back for a very long time now but i just didn,t had the guts to do that ( i know, weird ) :roll: But now i finally did and it feels good to be home :wink: And don,t you worrie couse i,m pretty busy right now with creating artwork , drawing , writing and so much more than that . I,m working on a doll now that,s inspired of the song Girls go Chopping so keep your eyes open for that

LIVING DEAD DOLLIE

Location: THE NETHERLANDS .......but in my dreams it looks more like finland !!!! right in MR.Lordi,s arms...

Postby Amari412 » Wed Sep 29, 2010 1:55 am

LDD! :D
OMG! It is so awesome to have you back on here! :D Been waiting for you to come back, almost lost hope. Nice painting, nice doll too. Wish I could make those.
I recently got into painting myself, but it's mostly abstract stuff. Not good with actually painting stuff.
But yeah, I'm still alive on here, but I can't update as well as I could before. The computer here is crap...
-Amari Fenrirsulfur, the Hellhound
All Hail Amari Fenrirsulfur, daughter of Fenrir and the Hound of Lordi!
Amari412

Postby LIVING DEAD DOLLIE » Wed Sep 29, 2010 2:00 am

Thank you so very much , i,m so happy to hear that couse i wasn,t really sure if it was the right thing to come back on this place . I can say that i,m still crazy about MR.Lordi ( that will never change ) and i just needes a little break from everything Lordi related in the first place . But now i decided it,s time to come back and i,m not going away anymore :wink: Thank you so much for the sweet words and for liking the painting and the doll . That ruly makes me smile ..

LIVING DEAD DOLLIE

Postby Amari412 » Wed Sep 29, 2010 2:03 am

You're very welcome. You're still my favorite person on here, by the way :) Well, you Ashley 122009, Angel of Death, and Blazenaire Alda or something like that. Vilce too....but still. You're my inspiration for being on here. I have three chapters for a new fic posted. Read if you want. I think you'd like it :)
Amari412

Postby LIVING DEAD DOLLIE » Wed Sep 29, 2010 2:12 am

Now you are really making me blush :oops: I feel so flattrerd that you see me as an inspiration for staying on this place . I really don,t know what to say anymore . You left me speechless ! And i will definately take a look at those chapters that you wrote :D . I think i will do that tommorow couse right now it,s time for me to go to sleep .
Last edited by LIVING DEAD DOLLIE on Wed Sep 29, 2010 2:15 am, edited 2 times in total.

LIVING DEAD DOLLIE

Postby Amari412 » Wed Sep 29, 2010 2:13 am

Okie dokie :) And of course you're my inspiration for staying on. I told you that months ago. :lol: But it's okay and you're very welcome. It's good to know you're back on. :)
Good night, LDD.
Hope to see more tomorrow.
Amari412

Postby PEML94 » Wed Sep 29, 2010 7:10 am

Great work! :D
PEML94

Postby Vilce » Wed Sep 29, 2010 9:53 am

Ah, it's good to see old users returning :D I can say with confidence that you are the kindest person around here on this forum, at least you leave such impression with your comments :) and with you leaving it felt a bit grim around here :(

I've seen all your works on dA, and I must say I really like your Living Dead ( I hope I got it right, silly me ^^' ) and all the other dolls :)
Vilce

Postby Nightmare Wings Hell » Wed Sep 29, 2010 12:46 pm

Wonderful art! You have quite the talent I must say! :)
Actually I'm a Plumber.
Nightmare Wings Hell

Postby LIVING DEAD DOLLIE » Wed Sep 29, 2010 2:00 pm

PEML94 .. Thank you so very m uch for saying that . That really makes me smile :D

Vilce ... Thank you , you don,t even know how much it really means to me to read your words . I,m very happy that you thnk i,m one of the kindest persons around this place and ofcourse it,s very good to know that my decission to come back on this place is considered as a good and positive thing aswell :wink: And yes , you are right , these dolls are indeed Living Dead Dolls . The only thing about them is that i change them completly , i repaint their faces , give them new wigs and ofcourse new clothes . But once again , thank you so much for the warm welcome .

NWH ..And ofcourse i would like to say thank you to you aswell :D Thanks for the sweet messages that you have send to me and ofcourse for loving my art . I know now that i have made the right decission to come back to this place again .

LIVING DEAD DOLLIE

Postby miss_brutality » Wed Sep 29, 2010 3:14 pm

:D It so good to see you back here :] The painting is amazing. Definitely one of the best Mr Lordi drawings/paintings I've ever seen.
And the doll is so creepy O_O If you put it in my room I'll never sleep again :lol:
Forever and Always!
miss_brutality

Postby LIVING DEAD DOLLIE » Wed Sep 29, 2010 4:41 pm

Thank you very much , i really can,t explain how good it feels to read such lovely words about my little come back on this place :D So i send you some warm huggs becouse of that right now . And ofcourse thanks for saying that about my painting . I,m happy that you like it that much couse i gave it to MR.Lordi as a birthday present . And if you think this doll is scary then you have to see the other dolls that i,m working on right now . :wink: I will post the pictures of them as soon as possible, so keep your eyes open for that . But for now i would like to say thank you for your sweet and wonderfull words . It,s really apreciated .

LIVING DEAD DOLLIE

Postby Angel Of Death » Wed Sep 29, 2010 5:03 pm

it's good having you back LDD :D and those drawing...oh I love them, they're really nice. Good work ;)
Angel Of Death

Postby LIVING DEAD DOLLIE » Wed Sep 29, 2010 6:28 pm

Thanks so much , it,s just amazing to know that you guy,s all seems to love the fact that i decided to come back home again :P
And ofcourse i,m just happy to know that you love the drawing/painting that i made . That really puts a very big smile upon my face

LIVING DEAD DOLLIE

Postby monster girl » Wed Sep 29, 2010 7:33 pm

Wow! Well, for starters, it's great seeing you back on here again LDD, I assure you, you have been missed! Your artworks are looking wonderful, it's a very beautiful painting. :) And the doll... it's very pretty, but with a creepy edge... perfect for Missing Miss Charlene! Hope to see more stuff from you soon! :D
Thanks Gohu!
monster girl

Postby LIVING DEAD DOLLIE » Thu Sep 30, 2010 12:50 am

Thanks for the sweet words . You don,t even know how much it means to me to read them , it just makes me happy and well , you really making me speehless for saying that i was missed here in this place :oops: I just thought that people wouldn,t miss me at all , guess i was wrong about that . Anyway , thanks for loving the painting and ofcourse for saying that you like my little Miss Charlene . I will be back with more pictures of dolls that are inspired of other amazing Lordi songs like Evilyn , Girls go chopping , Call of the wedding and Ghost of the heceta head so keep your eyes open for that .

LIVING DEAD DOLLIE

Postby Amari412 » Fri Oct 01, 2010 3:58 am

I am so looking forward to that, LDD. I hope you can post them real soon :)
Amari412

Postby LIVING DEAD DOLLIE » Sat Oct 02, 2010 12:02 am

You don,t have to wait too long , i promise you couse i,m already started to take some pictures today of my newest doll creation :wink: .
And if everything goes exactly like i have planned i think i will post the pictures somewhere tommorow ( probably in the evening ) So their on their way !

LIVING DEAD DOLLIE

Postby judge death » Sat Oct 02, 2010 12:10 am

Have probably said it tons of times already but you are one hell of an artist and the creations you listed here is just marvelous. :D
Theeee crimeee issssss lifeeeeee, theeee ssseeenteeeenceeeee isss DEATH!
I´m heeereeeee to cureeee you all from your ssssinnssssssss, I´m your ssssalvation.
judge death

Postby LIVING DEAD DOLLIE » Sat Oct 02, 2010 12:14 am

Well thank you so very much , it,s very nice and ofcourse lovely to read such sweet words about my work . Don,t know what to say right now .
I just gonna say thanks one more time and i,m sending you alot of warm huggs aswell :wink: It feels so good to be back on this place .

LIVING DEAD DOLLIE

Postby Amari412 » Sat Oct 02, 2010 4:20 am

Well you should :)
LDD, you are one of the best, if not THE best poet/artist on this whole dang site! You were my reason for joining the forum, 'cause I was inspired by your work. Can't wait to see more :)
Amari412

Postby LIVING DEAD DOLLIE » Sun Oct 03, 2010 12:13 am

Well !! Thanks again , you really making me blush and this is not the first time so i just wanna send you some huggs becouse of that .
And you know . i still can,t believe that you are inspired by my work . That,s so wonderfull to read :P

And today i have some new pictures of my little Alice , she is one of the three girls that i have made already and all three of them are inspired by the song
called Girls Go Chopping so yeah , that,s the reason why she looks a bit bloody and stuff . What can i possibly say about her . She just loves to kill :twisted:
Anyway just let me know what you think of her and i will try to post her other friends as soon as possible

LIVING DEAD DOLLIE

Postby PEML94 » Sun Oct 03, 2010 12:16 am

CREEPY!!!!!
I love it :twisted:
PEML94

Next

Return to Lordi fanfic