Monsterboard

LDD,s little artcorner ( second round )

Stories and art created by the Lordi fans

Moderators: Hemitys, psyanide, Nightmare Wings Hell

Postby Angel Of Death » Sun Feb 06, 2011 1:28 am

I knew Sinistria was your character but I didn't know the story behind...now I know :D being in a fantasy world is always nice...there you can do what you want ;)
and you're welcome of course ;)
Angel Of Death

Postby LIVING DEAD DOLLIE » Sun Feb 06, 2011 1:36 am

Angel Of Death wrote:I knew Sinistria was your character but I didn't know the story behind...now I know :D being in a fantasy world is always nice...there you can do what you want ;)
and you're welcome of course ;)

Well now you know more about her and ofcourse i will post more of her story in the future and maybe even the story of their daugter Lelany aswell . Don,t know if i will re write her complete story couse i used her in a Davy Jones storie ( the one from the POTC movies ) of mine that i came up with a year ago . I have to think about that first but it will be hard and very difficult to seperate those two from eachother now

But yeah , it,s indeed very nice to have your own little fantasy world , that, s treu :wink: .

I believe that angels come in every kind of forms and shapes
But the one disguised as a monsterman is the most beautiful angel i ever saw
LIVING DEAD DOLLIE

Location: THE NETHERLANDS .......but in my dreams it looks more like finland !!!! right in MR.Lordi,s arms...

Postby Angel Of Death » Sun Feb 06, 2011 1:56 am

I can't wait to read some more of it :) oh you also have a Davy Jones story? I love the POTC movies :D

an own little world where you can run to when you need it :)
Angel Of Death

Postby LIVING DEAD DOLLIE » Sun Feb 06, 2011 2:02 am

Angel Of Death wrote:I can't wait to read some more of it :) oh you also have a Davy Jones story? I love the POTC movies :D

Oh yes , i,m a big fan of the movies aswell and i freaking love Davy Jones and becouse of the fact that Lelany comes from the sea aswell i decided to use her character in a very complicated love story together with the captain of the Flying Dutchman . Ofcourse MR.Lordi and Sinistria are in that storie aswell but the whole thing is just ..well complicated stuff and the storie is still not finished :wink: So you never know what is going to happen

LIVING DEAD DOLLIE

Location: THE NETHERLANDS .......but in my dreams it looks more like finland !!!! right in MR.Lordi,s arms...

Postby Vilce » Sun Feb 06, 2011 11:41 am

The doll is really pretty :) And the story is very, very beautiful ^^
Vilce

Postby LIVING DEAD DOLLIE » Sun Feb 06, 2011 1:31 pm

Vilce wrote:The doll is really pretty :) And the story is very, very beautiful ^^

Thank you , just thank you again for your comments and ofcourse i,m just more then happy to read that you thought the stoy behind my character is beautifull :oops:
It,s a lovely feeling to know that atleast a few of you guy,s out there seems to enjoy of all the things i,m creating

LIVING DEAD DOLLIE

Postby Amari the Hellhound » Sat Mar 19, 2011 4:28 am

I've always been curious about your character, LDD. This was an awesome story. I loved it. Sorry I haven't reviewed in a while, apparently all that we do here online in this hell is tracked, so I could risk getting MB blocked...which would suck 'cause I'm working on a new story...
But anyway, awesome story, awesome dolls. Still my all time favorite :)
-Amari Fenrirsulfur-Gore, the Hellhound
"Think you can take me?! Think again!" (snarl)
-Amari Fenrirsulfur
Amari the Hellhound

Re: LDD,s little artcorner ( second round )

Postby PEML94 » Sun Oct 30, 2011 2:41 am

Hello LDD, it's been a while since you did a new doll, have you anything new going on? I miss your creepy creations :D
PEML94

Postby LIVING DEAD DOLLIE » Sat Nov 05, 2011 8:50 pm

PEML94 wrote:Hello LDD, it's been a while since you did a new doll, have you anything new going on? I miss your creepy creations :D

Well thanks for the nice message but yeah , i know . It,s been a while that i posted any of my new works here but right now i really don,t have any inspiration or any ideas to make stuff in general and i,m really trying to keep my head up high right now becouse of other personal things and problems aswell

LIVING DEAD DOLLIE

Postby PEML94 » Sun Nov 06, 2011 4:59 pm

LIVING DEAD DOLLIE wrote:
PEML94 wrote:Hello LDD, it's been a while since you did a new doll, have you anything new going on? I miss your creepy creations :D

Well thanks for the nice message but yeah , i know . It,s been a while that i posted any of my new works here but right now i really don,t have any inspiration or any ideas to make stuff in general and i,m really trying to keep my head up high right now becouse of other personal things and problems aswell

Oh, sorry to hear that! :/ Good luck! =)
PEML94

Previous

Return to Lordi fanfic