Monsterboard

LDD,s little artcorner ( second round )

Stories and art created by the Lordi fans

Moderators: Hemitys, psyanide, Nightmare Wings Hell

Postby LIVING DEAD DOLLIE » Sun Nov 07, 2010 12:23 am

Thank you guy,s . Your words mean very much to me so i just gonna say thank you for saying that about my latest doll and ofcourse their will be so much
more of my works in the future so keep your eyes open for that . :wink: but for now i would like ti send you all some warm monsterhuggs

I believe that angels come in every kind of forms and shapes
But the one disguised as a monsterman is the most beautiful angel i ever saw
LIVING DEAD DOLLIE

Location: THE NETHERLANDS .......but in my dreams it looks more like finland !!!! right in MR.Lordi,s arms...

Postby Amari the Hellhound » Sun Nov 07, 2010 5:14 am

(hugs back)
Anything for my most favorite person on here :D
And as for the compliments and great reviews, you deserve them. You're so awesome and so cool! Your work always has a tendency to keep me begging for more. :)
-Amari Fenrirsulfur-Gore, the Hellhound
"Think you can take me?! Think again!" (snarl)
-Amari Fenrirsulfur
Amari the Hellhound

Postby LIVING DEAD DOLLIE » Sun Nov 07, 2010 8:59 pm

Thank you so very much again couse right now you really made me blush and a little bit speechles at the same time . Your most favorite person around here :oops: Don,t know what to say about that so i just gonna say thank you again . And ofcourse i,m sending some huggs to you aswell . But not to many couse i still have to save some for my beautiful monsterman that i,m going to see again at the end of this month :wink:

LIVING DEAD DOLLIE

Location: THE NETHERLANDS .......but in my dreams it looks more like finland !!!! right in MR.Lordi,s arms...

Postby Amari the Hellhound » Mon Nov 08, 2010 3:22 am

Oh wow! That'll be fun. Hope it all goes well :)
-Amari Fenrirsulfur-Gore, the Hellhound
"Think you can take me?! Think again!" (snarl)
-Amari Fenrirsulfur
Amari the Hellhound

Postby Good To Be Bad Girl » Mon Nov 08, 2010 5:24 am

Holy crap those dolls are just amazing!! :o

Are you thinking about selling these kinda things? I would have definitely bought one! :twisted:
It's kinda Forsaken Fashion Dolls! I absolutely love them!! <3
|Otus Vampire Trio| and |The Awesome Threesome| <3
Miss Banana Norway 2010 <3 || Trapped Bird, my monster-padawan! \,,/
Good To Be Bad Girl

Postby Trapped Bird » Wed Dec 22, 2010 2:35 pm

LDD you know your dolls are amazingly beautiful? I just love them! i would have bought one if they were for sale (just like GTBBG said) i just love ´em! <3 keep making more! <3 they are wonderful pieces of art! :D
Trapped Bird

Postby LIVING DEAD DOLLIE » Mon Jan 24, 2011 12:15 am

Well i guess it,s about time to show you guy,s my latest doll creation that,s inspired by one of the many songs of Lordi .
This time i was inspired by the song The ghost of the heceta head .
I hope you guy,s will love this little ghostly lady couse she,s ready to haunt you on your dreams at night :wink:
Right now i,m working on some other dolls aswell and ofcourse as soon as they are finished i will post some pictures of them on this place

And GTBBG ..their will be a doll that,s inspired of that song aswell so keep your eyes open for that .
Don,t know if i ever would sell my little girls but maybe someday in the future

And thanks guy,s for the amazing words on my dolls , it really means a lot to me . :D

LIVING DEAD DOLLIE

Postby Angel Of Death » Mon Jan 24, 2011 1:06 am

she's so creepy but I love it :D now I really hope she will stay away from my dreams tonight :D really great work LDD ;)
Angel Of Death

Postby LIVING DEAD DOLLIE » Mon Jan 24, 2011 1:16 am

Thank you so very much for the sweet words . I,m really happy to hear that you like her that much . And don,t worrie , i will tell her to leave you alone tonight :wink:

LIVING DEAD DOLLIE

Postby Angel Of Death » Mon Jan 24, 2011 1:24 am

aahh that's sweet of you...then I can have some nice dreams tonight ;)
Angel Of Death

Postby judge death » Mon Jan 24, 2011 1:35 am

She is welcomed to haunt me in my dreams with that music playing^^
But it is a great and nice done doll and a bit creepy but that is the way we like it. :D
Theeee crimeee issssss lifeeeeee, theeee ssseeenteeeenceeeee isss DEATH!
I´m heeereeeee to cureeee you all from your ssssinnssssssss, I´m your ssssalvation.
judge death

Postby LIVING DEAD DOLLIE » Mon Jan 24, 2011 2:33 am

Thank you so very much JD for your sweet comment about my latest doll creation and yep ofcourse we monstermaniacs likes it a little bit creepy .
But i,m happy that you like her that much . :D

That really brightens up my day a little bit and it even made me smile a little . So thank you for that . So i guess she will visit you tonight instead of AOD :wink:
I will tell her that before i go to sleep tonight . And also thanks for the pm , i try to answer it tommorow .

LIVING DEAD DOLLIE

Postby Vilce » Mon Jan 24, 2011 12:11 pm

She's really beautiful :D I like that red blood thingy on her dress at neck :) Also, those eyes are kind of spooky o.O
Vilce

Postby LIVING DEAD DOLLIE » Mon Jan 24, 2011 1:46 pm

OH thank you so much . It makes me really happy to read your words couse i,m kinda proud of my dolls that are inspired by the songs of Lordi .
I,m going to make a photobook of them and when i see MR.lordi again i will give it to him so he can see what kind of dolls i already made .
Would be fun to see his reaction :wink: . And i,m also happy to know that you think her eyes are spooky couse i had to repaint them over and over again .

LIVING DEAD DOLLIE

Postby PEML94 » Mon Jan 24, 2011 4:23 pm

Wow, I love her!!!! :twisted:
PEML94

Postby LIVING DEAD DOLLIE » Tue Jan 25, 2011 1:50 am

Thank you very much ! I,m happy to read those words right now :D

LIVING DEAD DOLLIE

Postby Good To Be Bad Girl » Tue Jan 25, 2011 5:26 am

Oh my god, she's beautiful!! She looks truly ghostly indeed!! :o

I'm just so amazed how you do this!! How do you make the hair? Do you cut and dye it, or something? :o
They are just so amazingly made!! All those details!! Makes me wanna buy a doll and try make such things myself! :D
|Otus Vampire Trio| and |The Awesome Threesome| <3
Miss Banana Norway 2010 <3 || Trapped Bird, my monster-padawan! \,,/
Good To Be Bad Girl

Postby PEML94 » Tue Jan 25, 2011 1:00 pm

You know, your dolls scares me much more than Lordi :shock: Lordi are monsters, and I love them. I love your dolls too, but if I had one of them in my room... I would have nightmares :lol:
PEML94

Postby LIVING DEAD DOLLIE » Tue Jan 25, 2011 3:03 pm

Good To Be Bad Girl .....Thank you so very much , i,m really happy that you think she looks beautiful and ghostly couse that was exactly the atmosphere
that i was looking for :wink: .
So reading your words really means a lot to me . And well , the hair ! Sometimes i make it out of wool that i dye myself but this time it was kinda different .
If you notice she is wearing tow diferent kind of wigs that i both made myself .

The first one is made out of faux fur that i cut and dyed afterwards . The second one ( the long white one )
i completly rooted it myself and that really takes a lot of work . It took me like hours !!!

PEML94 ..Well in that case i guess it would be a very good idea if i will invites the monsters over to my house to give them a little lesson to be more scary and stuff :wink:
But thanks that you think about them that way couse that means that i have must done something right with my dolls

LIVING DEAD DOLLIE

Postby Ami » Sun Jan 30, 2011 10:58 pm

Well what can i say...you're just so talented :D and i can see you're doing it with so much love..great job with your latest doll,she's really beautiful :D
Ami

Postby LIVING DEAD DOLLIE » Thu Feb 03, 2011 12:50 am

Well thank you so very much for saying that about my work :D . It really makes me blush to read those words and it
truly makes me smile to know that you think i,m talented so thanks for your lovely comments .

Their will be more soon , some old stuff that i didn,t posted here before and ofcourse some new stuff aswell .
I,m also working on a drawing of MR.Lordi right now as we speak so ofcourse i will post a picture of it as soon as it,s finished :wink:

LIVING DEAD DOLLIE

Postby PEML94 » Thu Feb 03, 2011 8:08 pm

Yay, can't wait to see :D
PEML94

Postby LIVING DEAD DOLLIE » Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:28 am

So today i wanted to share something that i made a few months ago . This is Sinistria , my my own monstercharacter . Some of you guy,s here already know her and some of you guy,s maybe don,t . She is very special to me and becouse of that reason i decided to make a doll of her . I really wanted to let her come to life on this was :wink: Ofcourse she has a little biography aswell so you guy,s can get to know her a little bit . I,m still working on her storie right now as we speak and ofcourse i will share that with you all here aswell but this is her story so far . And ofcourse the pictures ..

The dress she is wearing on the pictures is her wedding gown that she was wearing when she married with her beloved monsterman MR.lordi :oops: The dress , the make up and ofcourse the hair are all done by me and it took me alot of work

The story of Sinistria ...... The beauty the beast fell in love with

Sinistria comes from the sea and she is a mermaid , but she can also change in a more humanform where she has legs instead of a mermaid tale . She can hypnotize people with her singing voice and she loves to kill people while using her voice so she can let them commit suicide right in front of her own eyes . She just loves to see them die ! When they are finally dead she loves to drink their blood and to peel of their skin of their bones . You will find out what her reason is that she hates people so much later on .What else , She is one of the seven daughters of the great and powerfull seagod called Poseidon . . All of her sisters are pretty much the same , with a pale white skin , long blond curly hair , bleu eyes and every single daughter is blessed with a beautiful blue, purple mermaidtale . Although Sinistria is completly different then all of her sisters , with her green skin , her bright yellow eyes , long black hair and her darkgreen fishtale she really doesn,t seem to fit into the family and becouse of that she often is teased and bullied about the way she looks . Telling that she doesn,t belong to the family and that no one will ever love her becouse she,s ugly and strange. Sinistria get,s very lonely and just dreams about a place of her own , where she could fit in and maybe even meeting someone she really could trust , just someone that would accept her for what she is .Couse that,s the only thing she really wants in her life . The only thing she gets to hear from her so called family are things that only hurts her soul. Alot of times when her sisters are hurting her feelings again she swims to her own little secret place on the beach where no one could ever find her , when she is there , all alone she often cries herself to sleep .

But one day she meets a young boy , a human and after a short time she starting to trust him completly , she shares all of her secrets with him and one day she even starts to believe in the fact that she could be a little bit in love with him aswell . So one day when they are sitting with eachother on the beach she tells about the way she feels for him and without thinking twice she even tries to kiss him on the lipps . But that wasn,t a really great idea couse the boy starts to laugh at her , making fun of her and he even gets angry becouse of the fact she wanted to kiss him . Sinistria desperately tries to explain what just happened but the boy gets blinded by anger and he starts to throw rocks at her while she,s trying to get back to the sea. She gets hit a couple of times and she,s starts to scream for help but ofcourse no one could hear and the boy didn,t seem to have any mercy with her. He grabbes a knife and stabbes her a couple of times in her tale , they both start to fight with eachother untill the moment comes where the boy didn,t seem to move anymore . When Sinistria pushes away the boy she noticed that he was dead . The knife got stucked into his body while they where fighting with eachother and the blood was everywhere . First she was in shock but after a few minutes Sinistria starts to laugh and she knew that she never ever would trust a human anymore in her life .

A couple of hours later she still lays there on the beach, covered in deep cuts , bruises all over her body and ofcourse the terrible wounds in her tale. She,s so wounded that she can,t get back to the sea anymore , atleast not on her own. She desperately tries but she,s to weak and She realise that her life will come to an end pretty soon couse without the water she will die. But something happened the next morning when she could hear someone talking to her . First thing what was running through her mind that everything was just a bad dream but when she opens her eyes she is looking at some kind of ceature with red eyes , long black hair and beard and she even could see some horns on his face . You,re not a human she whispers to herself with a little smile . Who are you ? Sinistria asks weak and confused , not knowing what was going on , while she,s trying to reach out her hand to the mysterious stranger . I,m Lordi but please save your strength , i will take care of you ,r wounds ! a dark sweet voice answers and he starts to wipe away the blood of her face with a piece of his own clothes. Then he starts to take care of the poor wounded Sinistria and he even heals the wound on her tale . Just with one simple touch with his strong clawed hands the wounds where completly gone and he smiles warm at her . Can you bring me back to the ocean Sinistria asks while the tears where running down her face and she closes her eyes for a minute . Yes i can help you with that , Lordi answers and he carefully lifts her up in his strong arms , ready to bring her back to the ocean. When Lordi is standing in the water the say goodbye to eachother and Sinistria gives him a little kiss on his cheek before she dissapears again into the dark waters of the ocean.

And since then , they decided to keep on meeting eachother every single night at the same place where Lordi found Sinistria laying on the beach.

Then after a few days one of the sisters decides to follow Sinistria to one of her secret meetings with her beloved monsterman becouse she was getting suspicious about Sinistria,s weird and strange behaviour all the time , like she was hiding somethhing . Then when she arrived at the place by the beach she hides behind a rock and she sees what,s going on . Ahe couldn,t believe her eyes when she saw Sinistria there on the beach cuddling together with some strange looking monster and she gets very angy and even a little bit jalous couse how could that be ! ......How was that possible , her strange ugly sister that finds someone earlier then herself . She inmidiately returned home where she was waiting in her room till Sinistria came back home aswell to ask her about her secret meetings with Lordi and while she said it she became so angry with her that she decided to tell everything to their father . No please , don,t tell it to him ! , he would be furious if he would know about all of this Sinistria begged and she was willing to give up everything for Lordi . And then she made a big mistake by saying that she loved him . Her sister started to smile at a very evil way and she was already on her way to their father, Daddy would love to hear this ,that you are in love with a monster she said while she started to laugh . Sinistria started to panic and then she did something terrible . She killled her own sister by stabbing her in her neck with a little piece of glass that was laying around in her room . When she saw the blood on her hands and the dead body of her sister laying there on the floor she knew she had to leave home . FOREVER ! There was no way she ever could return and without thinking she ran away . .

When she,s back on the beach to hide herself on her secret little place Lordi is still there and she runs straight into his arms . She,s confused and scared and the tears are running down her face , Lordi tries to comfort her although he doesn,t even know what,s wrong with her and ofcourse he didn,t even knew the reason why Sinistria was all covered in blood. But one thing he certainly knew for sure , that she needed a shoulder to cry on and without saying a single word to eachochter he held her in his arms .He didn,t wanted to let her go ! Not in this condition . That night Lordi realised that he was falling in love with her and he even started to cry while he was playing a little bit with her long soft black hair . He didn,t knew what do to with his feelings . This was the first time ever in his whole life and he was a little bit confused about the way he felt for her. And becouse of the fact that this was the first time Lordi cried out of love his tears changed into beautiful little diamonds .

Then everything ended up terrible for the both of them couse the father of Sinistria finds the dead body of one of his daughters laying around in Sinistria,s room and he knew he wanted to take revenge on her death so he searched everywhere untill he found Sinistria and Lordi laying in eachothers arms on the beach. He became furious and decided to take her away from her beloved monsterman . He casts a spell on Lordi so he couldn,t move himself anymore and while he was laying there , completly helpless , he saw how Sinistria dissapeared out of his life .. I will find you my love ! was the only thing Lordi could say to Sinistria while she was dragged away out of his arms. Sinistria was crying and begging for her life but her father showed no mercy and decided to lock her up in one of the few caves that where close to the beach . You will die in here for what you have done to your sister ! he said while he chained both of her arms tightly to the wall . Then he closed the cave and walked away from her ! The only thing Sinistria could do , was hoping that Lordi would find her there to take her away from everything .

While Sinistria was locked up in that cave and chained to the wall she was hoping and praying that her beloved monsterman would come to save her . The days where lonly and cold and the nights where even much worse couse as soon as it was getting dark she was always affraid of all the weird noises she could hear . She always tried to talk with Lordi through her mind although she knew he would never ever really hear her , it was just her way of not getting crazy or not to give up hope to see her only treu love back . The only thing she really wanted in her life right now was to be with him ,with the monster she fell in love with . And somehow she knew Lordi was on his way already , she could feel it in every part of her body and that thought made her strong . And she was right couse Lordi searched everywhere to find her back , he felt sorry for not telling her the way how he really felt for her . That she was the first person he ever fell in love with ! And while he was looking in every cave and every single part of the beach he became a little bit hopeless , little tears where running down his face again and he fell down on his knees . With his strong clawed hands he grabbed a piece of dirt , like he was trying to punish the earth for taken his girl away from him . Please Sinistria ! Tell me where you are . I LOVE YOU ! he whispered into the wind and then he suddenly could hear a soft voice tallking to him , it was like the voice was hiding itself in the wind , Telling him wich way to go . He got up right away and then he saw a couple of bleu butterflies flying through the air . He started to run after them couse somehow he knew they would lead the way to the place where Sinistria was .

Then after a couple of hours of following the butterflies they suddenly dissapeared again, they caught fire and the delicate little wings where falling slowly on to the ground , Lordi could see that at the place where the ashes had hit the ground there where starting to grow some beautiful bleu flowers. He was confused , surprised and he didn,t knew why those flowers where their at the first place but they where beautiful and he got down on his knees . I will give these flowers to you my love couse they are reminding me of your eternal beauty Lordi whispered and got up on his feet again . When he looked up he was standing before a big cave that was beeing locked down with this huge chains . He walked to the door and he called Sinistria , Please Sinistria , if you are in here , please tell me youre alright When she heard his voice again after all those time she started to cry , yes i,m here but i,m chained to the wall , i can,t move at all she screamed in panic . Please get me out of here , i,m so cold . Hearing Sinistria,s voice made him happy but at the same time worried couse he could hear that she was getting weaker by the minute . He had to get her out of that cave as soon as possible .Don,t worried ! You,ll be free soon from now Lordi said to her while he tried everything to break the chains but deep down inside his heart he knew that it would be impossible to destroy them with his bare hands . So after a few minutes he took his axe and he destroyed the chains .

When he saw how Sinistria was sitting there on her knees with both of her hands chained to the wall his heart broke into thousands of little pieces . Her hair was all messed up and her skin was covered in wounds and bruises , her eyes where just pale and they where filled with sorrow and fear, like she had given up life already . Sinistria started to cry again when Lordi got on his knees to wipe away the dirt from her face . I,m so happy that you found me she whispered soflty in his ear while while Lordi tried to comfort her a little bit . She was in shock and her body temperature was still dropping by the minute . So just like the first time he took his axe and within a few minutes Sinistria was free again .He took care of all her wounds on her body , wrapped his cloak around her , lifted her up in his arms and he walked out of the cave . When they where outside Lordi laid Sinistria carefully down on the ground and decided to warm her up again with his own body heat .She had her eyes closed all the time but she tried to reach out her hand like she was begging for him to touch her so Lordi took her hand and kissed it . I,m here beautiful and i will never ever leave you anymore he wispered softly in her ear while he wrapped his muscular body tightly around her and while he gently tried to warm her up again they fell asleep in eachothers arms .

The next morning Sinistria was still a sleep and while the sun was shining Lordi watched her the whole time while he gently caressed her face with the tips of his razor sharp claws . He didn,t wanted to wake her up , she looked so peacefull and beautiful and the first rays of sunlight that where shining on her skin made her look like a angel ! They will pay for this , i promise you my love he said to his self and gave Sinistria a kiss . And just like in a fairytale Sinistria woke up , she looked deep into his deep red eyes and smiled to him before she started to kiss him back on his lipps. I have been waiting for this moment Lordi , i love you !!! she whispered into his ear while she was stroking and playing with her hands through Lordi,s dark and soft hair . I,m so happy to hear those words from you couse i,m so sorry that i didn,t told you earlier that i feel the same for you Lordi said while he smiled shy . After all this was the first time ever in his whole life that he had this kind of feelings for someone in the first place so he felt a little bit embaressed by the whole situation but Sinistria only thought it was making him even more cute and handsome so she just smiled to him and said it was alright . Then Lordi decided that this was the perfect time to give the flowers to Sinistria and becouse of the fact that these flowers would be a symbol for their eternal love they sealed it with their own blood . Would you like to come with me , to my castle Lordi asked while he gave Sinistria a little butterfly kiss on her pale cheeks .
Yes ofcourse, i would love to live with you in your castle ! she answered with a very big smile on her face and wrapped her arms around her beloved monsterman .

A few weaks later Sinistria was still living with Lordi in his beautiful castle and she was more happy than she ever could have dreamed off . She always wanted a place of her own where she no longer had to live with the pain and the sorrow she had to deal with earlier . Lordi treated her like a princess and she got everything she ever wanted in her young life . Then at one night when it was raining and storming outside he made his first move of getting intimate with his lovely princess . But something was wrong with her and Lordi started to kiss her delicate and fragile looking skin in her neck . He knew that it was her soft spot , but this time she didn,t seem to enjoy it . What is wrong with you sweetie , you always love it when i kiss you like that , please tell me what,s wrong he whispered and looked deep into her beautiful yellow eyes Then after a couple of minutes she told about the fact that she was getting worried that her father would have find out that she had escaped from her eternal prison and that he would do anything to find them both to take revenge . When she said that to him she started to cry like a little child couse she knew that her father would kill Lordi if he had the change and only the thought of loosing her only true love made her scared . Then she took his hand and whispered that she was ready to make love with him , she wanted to forget about her father , even it was only for a little while . At that moment she only wanted to get intimate with her monsterman so she started to kiss him pasionately on his lipps and with her hands she slowly started to undress him till his upper body was completly naked . She smiled at him and softly she whispered some sweet and lovely words into his ear. You are so beautiful ! she whispered and she started to blush a little bit .Then Lordi took her hand and laid it on his bare chest . Do you feel that ! This heart , it,s only beating for you my love , no one will ever take that away from you ! and while he said that his eyes seemed to glow a little bit in the pale moonlight . They looked into eachothers eyes for a couple of minutes before Lordi lifted her up in his strong an protective arms . He slowly walked towards a big bed that was standing in the corner of the room where he laid her carefully down on a couple of soft and silky pillows to make sure she would feel comfortable . He pulled down the straps of her white gown a little bit and then he started to kiss her everywhere on her body . Sinistria closed her eyes, his touch and his soft and smooth lipps made her shiver and she begged him for more . She was so ready to make love with him !

What they both didn,t knew the morning after the made love with eachother for the very first time was the fact that Sinistria was already carrying Lordi,s baby and that this child would change their lifes completly .

LIVING DEAD DOLLIE

Postby Angel Of Death » Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:53 am

Sinistria looks really amazing girl...I really love her

and that story...I really liked reading it too. You are really talented girl :)
Angel Of Death

Postby LIVING DEAD DOLLIE » Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:59 am

Angel Of Death wrote:Sinistria looks really amazing girl...I really love her

and that story...I really liked reading it too. You are really talented girl :)

Thanks sweetness for liking her story and ofcourse for saying that i,m so talented . You realy made me blush right now couse well :oops: . Sinistria is very dear and special to me and becouse of the fact that i created her so that i had a little fantasy world i could run to in times of pain or sorrow . This is my world where i can be together with my beloved MR.Lordi . This is a world where i don,t have to share him with anyone else and where he is totally mine . I think you know what i mean . :wink:
It just makes me happy and knowing that more people out there liking her aswell makes me even more happy .

But once again , thanks for the sweet comments , i really apreciate it :D

LIVING DEAD DOLLIE

PreviousNext

Return to Lordi fanfic