Monsterboard

The Hellhound has returned

Stories and art created by the Lordi fans

Moderators: Hemitys, psyanide, Nightmare Wings Hell

Re: The Hellhound has returned

Postby Angel Of Death » Tue Mar 13, 2012 1:49 pm

this sounds very interesting for sure and I wonder how they all will handle it. Curious to read more :D
Angel Of Death

Postby Hellhound 382 » Mon Mar 19, 2012 6:10 am

Hey guys, sorry I haven't been on in a while, been busy with everything. It's crazy. Anyway, here's the update :)

Monster Tamers 2
Chapter 7. Diary of Jane

This one was far more intelligent than any zombie she'd ever hunted. It knew what a gun was and wielded it as a weapon. Surely it was the doing of a necromancer. Jane looked around a corner to find it standing there in an alley waiting for her.
"End of the line, undead scumbag!" Jane took her blades out and rushed at it.
The zombie simply grinned and looked up. Suddenly, Jane found she couldn't move. She struggled, but nothing worked. Angry, Jane cursed aloud.
"Hunting another Tamer's partner isn't right, Jane Florence" Shena said, hovering just above the ground.
"Another Tamer?" Jane looked at Shena and then Kalma, "He's yours?"
"No" Lauren emerged from the shadows that hid her, "He's mine".
It wasn't long before the hunter found herself surrounded by the other monsters and their Tamers. When Otus finally managed to catch up with Jane, he was surprised to find her surrounded by his old allies. He found himself smiling.
"How's it going old timer?" Kita asked.
"Not too bad. Thanks for catching Jane for me. I can take her from here".
OX looked at Shena, who released Jane from her psychic hold. To the surprise of everyone, the young blonde landed on both feet. She glared daggers at her partner.
"Take me from here my ass. More like I'm the one taking you. Don't forget your place just because you have buddies here"
"His place? Young one you're mistaken" OX defended.
Jane looked at the undead minotaur and replied quick and sharp as a whip: "Zip it, cow man! It's got nothing to do with you!"
OX growled and stepped toward Jane, who was more than ready to fight. Shena however stepped between thme and looked at Jane.
"You need to learn some manners" Shena said and the others agreed behind her.
"And you need to learn that monsters are just that: Monsters. Their one true goal in life is to spill the blood of the innocent. I'm here to make sure that doesn't happen".
Nobody said anything against her statement. The monsters had all spilled innocent blood at one point, whether under the influence of magic or otherwise. But that was all in the past. They were different now. Jane turned her back on the group.
"Otus..."
"We're not leaving, Jane".
"Well I say we are! There's more icari to hunt and we're wasting moonlight. Let's go!"
"It'd be better if we stayed with them. You could hunt more efficiently and you'd be safer".
"I'd never ally myself with any more monsters than I have to" Jane kept walking, but Otus teleported in front of her.
"You already are..."

So there's that. Hopefully I'll get to update again tomorrow :) Wait to see: Next: A new enemy reveals itself and a tamer goes missing. Later: the partner of the missing tamer grows weaker by the second and Jane storms off to take matters into her own hands. See ya then :)
-The Hellhound
Hellhound 382

Postby Angel Of Death » Mon Mar 19, 2012 12:45 pm

everyone has those busy days now and then :)
Jane really doesn't like the other monsters it seems...but yeah, I'm afraid she doesn't have another choice.
Angel Of Death

Postby Hellhound 382 » Wed Mar 28, 2012 5:08 am

Well heres another update for you guys. My goodness, to think I'm still writing this story. I'm actually on chapter 23 in the written version! :shock: It's gonna get crazy guys. Hope you can hold on through this insane ride of a fic :)

Monster Tamers 2
Chapter 8. Headstrong

It was late by the time the Tamers made it back to the Funeral Home. The humans were all pretty much tired, with the exception of Jane of course. While the others went to rest, Jane went on patrol with the monsters around the house.
Everything seemed quiet and fine, but she didn't let her guard down. Jane patrolled the home, quiet as ever. She didn't sense her nemesis anywhere near.
The red shadow found he could easily blend in with the shadows. He knew the young blonde girl was here but she wasn't his target. Not tonight at least. But soon, very soon, she'd be gone, right along with all her new little friends.
Avoiding Jane, he silently made his way up the stairs to the upper bedrooms, His target was on this floor, but her partner wasn't on patrol tonight. No, he was with her, probably sleeping as well. No matter. This would be easy. Using his dark magic, he cut out all the lights that remained on in the home. He put a pale hand on the door and detected his target.
"Now...let's see what you fear most..." he whispered and started to shift.
Even from her door, he could detect Lauren Ringers had many fears. This would be more than easy, it'd be fun. He could shift from one fear to the next. His first form was, no surprise, a horror movie monster. A creature from the Silent Hill movie, the janitor, who he detected made Lauren think of her terrible past in the foster system. Her door easily opened with a small push and he crawled in, his tongue flipping in and out of his mouth obscenely.Everything he touched, from the walls to the floor, became fleshy and diseased. He crawled over to the bed where Lauren slept next to Kalma. The shadow changed shape yet again into another terrifying character: Reagan from the Excorcist.
He shook the young girl's shoulder roughly and kneeled so that his face was right next to hers. Lauren opened her blue eyes and all color drained from her face. She was frozen with fear. The thing next to her smiled that wicked, horrible smile.
"Hello Lauren Ringers!" he laughed evilly and finally the girl screamed.
"Kalma! KALMA!"
But the zombie was already awake. Her scream was followed by a gun shot, which woke the whole Funeral Home. Kalma successfully shot the being in the face, but it didn't kill him. It just made him shift back to his regular form, which was kept hidden in the dark. Kalma jumped out of the bed, lunging at the threat to his tamer, trying to do as much damage as possible.
The fight somehow broke out into the hallway, where everyone got involved, but it was total chaos in the dark and it wasn't long before everyone started beating each other. Lauren's terrified scream pierced through the darkness and then...
Snip...
With that, Kalma couldn't feel Lauren's mind or thoughts anymore. In shock, feeling suddenly ill for the first time in...well, god knew how long it was...Kalma went wide eyed.
"She's gone! He's taken her!" he screamed, "WHERE IS MY TAMER?!"

Pretty dramatic chapter I know. Well I hope you guys liked it. Sorry it took so long to update, but I'm trying to go around work as well. And yeah, this story feels like it's dragging on for me. I've got a lot of ideas in my head (Most of them original story ideas) and my brain is trying to push this aside. Sad when you have to fight your brain :(
-The Hellhound
Hellhound 382

Postby Angel Of Death » Wed Mar 28, 2012 6:34 pm

I was thinking already that you dissapeared from earth or something ;) but it's okay...everyone can be busy and I'm already happy you keep updating the story ;)
this was indeed a dramatic chapter...I really hope they will find Lauren back and fast.
And of course I can hold on through that insane ride ;)

no update anymore it seems :(
Angel Of Death

Previous

Return to Lordi fanfic