Monsterboard

Titana's Fanfic den

Stories and art created by the Lordi fans

Moderators: Hemitys, psyanide, Nightmare Wings Hell

Titana's Fanfic den

Postby titanastorm214 » Sun Jan 01, 2012 7:39 pm

Hey its cahira back as Titanastorm214. i started a fanfic called Edge of destiny

Edge of destiny
chapter 1- The greetings

When the change comes over you, what can you do? When the cursed blood in your veins flows faster at the sky's bidding and your body convulses in a shift of structure, what thoughts pass through your mind? Or do the jolt of your skeleton and the quiver of your digits create an ecstasy beyond thoughts? Is it a song you hear as joints pop and muscles squirm into their new places, or is it a scream?
Do you taste the blood as your jaws elongate, the skull squeezing against brain matter, and your canine teeth turn back and lower like golden gates across your tongue? Your spine snaps aloud with the tail that stretches skin above the back of your pelvis, a strain that numbs, eventually. The pretty polish on your nails peels off as they thicken into hooked, grey claws.
Your limbs and back bubble like cheese on a microwave pizza, and thick stubble appears in only an hour. In another hour and a half your coat has grown long and it twists down the arched spine and tail. You double over in bliss, and then present your mutilated, naked self to the fat blue moon above. The chords and muscles of your throat tighten, and then you release the howl of beast come external.

She closed the book, shivering to the bone as she thought of how some who were bitten felt, She hadn’t been turned by a bite, she was born with it, except...she was no wolf. She was a fierce lioness because her mother and father were both were lions. Her name was Luna Silvermoon, and she had gone into hiding because of her parent’s particular history with those of a brotherhood lead by a demon of the name Leonard, a master of black magic and sorcery. They had once served under him, but when she was born they betrayed him and left the dimension for the human world. She was his main target as she was more powerful then both of her parents, She was the key of dimensions, she could open a portal to his dimension if she so chose it. She had dyed her hair red fading into black to disguise her true hair color which was a pure white. Currently she was looking for a group called the monster squad. Well her mom had told her before she slowly froze to death to find one in particular, an old friend named Amen. She made her way through the library towards the door, the sun peeking through the grey clouds in the horizon like the remains of a fire through ash. She made her way through the crowded city streets, keeping a hood over her face as she made her way towards the woods. Once she was in the woods she shifted soundlessly as she had endured the pain for so long. She stretched her legs as she bounded through the forest and gave a mighty roar. She raced the forest tracks back to her stone den making her way through the dark cavern to the back where a bed of furs lay on the ground. She stopped suddenly, mover her head to the side as she sniffed the air, there was something different, something was coming. A woman appeared in front of her, she was wearing a light gray dress that looked as if it was old fashioned and that was because it was. When the sun shone it didn’t shine on her it shone right through her. She appeared as if she had been through a lot of tough things in her life and as Luna looked at her shocked she spoke in a voice that sounded as if she was in her early twenties, “I am Lady Awa De Paysant, I heard you were looking for our group so I thought I should come find you myself.”
Awa placed her hand on Luna’s shoulder and Luna sighed as she was given the dimension she needed to go to. Her eyes started to glow blue until they were completely blue then they vanished in a flash of the same color light. The blinding light soon came to fade around them as they were in the halls of a castle in Lapland. Luna studied the hall gazing over everything around her. Then she saw a man whose skull was shaped like a bull's head, with wide, muscular shoulders and a brutal strength in his upper body. But despite this dangerous appearance and wide horns on his forehead, his eyes had a kind, green color. “That’s Ox.” Awa said, nodding towards the man.
Ox narrowed his eyes looking at the human, though she smelled strangely of cat. As they continued to walk Awa introduced her to several other members like Kita and Kalma. Finally they got to the meeting room which was a large circular black room with Pillars of black stone entwined with black roses courtesy of Awa herself. That’s when she saw a man who was wrapped in many old wrappings and her world turned to black.
titanastorm214

Re: Titana's Fanfic den

Postby Hellhound 382 » Mon Jan 02, 2012 11:42 pm

I wanna see more :) Please, please, please post again soon :)
-The Hellhound
Hellhound 382

Postby titanastorm214 » Tue Jan 03, 2012 2:59 am

Thanks amari hugs your my best bud :D hopefully im posting my second chapter tonight.
titanastorm214

Postby Hellhound 382 » Sun Jan 08, 2012 8:14 am

Please update this soon. I wanna hear more :) Please, please please!
-The Hellhound
Hellhound 382

Postby titanastorm214 » Tue Jan 17, 2012 5:28 am

Chapter 2 Shadows
Amen, shocked to see Luna all grown up, rushed to her side, lifting her into his arms, and checked her pulse. He sighed in relief as he found it and he brought her up into his arms and carried her to a room. Many moments later she awoke to him smiling, “hey little one, how ya been.”
Luna just smiled and tried to get up, but Amen stopped her, “seems you look better but I’m not taking any chances.”
Luna looked around the room; it had all different Egyptian artifacts but besides the bed was roses that looked as if they had just bloomed the second she woke up. That made her smile and she reached over to grab one putting it to her nose. “Who gave you these?” she said looking at him.
“Actually they’re for you,” he said, looking a little hurt.
Luna went wide-eyed; her face turning a deep crimson as she wondered who sent them, as she said only one word, “oh.”
She brushed her hair out of her face, as she sat up in the bed but screeched in pain as images of a devil with black and red horns and wings like bats seared her mind.
“Leonard!” she screeched again, shaking her head.
The others heard it most ignoring it with the exception of Awa and Kalma. She started to shift her clawed hands digging into the sheets of the bed. Her bones could be heard cracking as her eyes glowed a deep red and fur encased her body. Finally the pain around her ceased as she fell of the bed fully formed into a white lioness with deep red eyes. On her forehead was a triple moon symbol with a black streak going down her back. Amen sighed as he watched her react to this and as he reached out to hold her she batted him away with her paws, she felt as if she was suffocating under the weight of showing her true form. She was a cursed one, marked with the sign of the triple moon. She never wanted them to know what curse lie beneath her soul. “I’m sorry you had to see me,” she whispered, looking down ashamed, “who I truly am.”
Awa looked at her sighing as she came closer to her and pet her head, “it is ok child, there is nothing wrong with you,” Awa replied to the girl’s earlier statement.
Finally she moved towards Amen placing her furry head onto his lap , nuzzling her head close to his chest as he wrapped his arms around her. The mummy smiled as best he could as he kept her close to him feeling what had long since been dead… the beating of his heart.
titanastorm214

Postby Hellhound 382 » Tue Jan 17, 2012 5:32 am

(Fangirl squeal) Finally! An update :D
Anyway, sweet, sweet, adorable chapter :D Please update again soon :)
-The Hellhound
Hellhound 382

Return to Lordi fanfic