Monsterboard

The Monster book of tales from the crypt

Stories and art created by the Lordi fans

Moderators: Hemitys, psyanide, Nightmare Wings Hell

The Monster book of tales from the crypt

Postby MonsterMonster21 » Sun Aug 26, 2012 6:13 pm

Heya there

MonsterMonster21 here

so since there are lots of stories and threads here i decided to start my 'own' book of tales from the crypt

This story i'm gonna call

Beast loose in paradise

Monster's in this are:
Mr.lordi
Awa
Amen
Kita
Otus
Mr.OX
Kalma
Enery

Synopsis:
19 year old Annika wasn’t your normal person. Sometimes I would like to say that she had a loving family and had friends but then I would be kidding myself. What I am about to tell you is her story of how one fateful night changed her life completely. Anyway this is her story...

Annika p.o.v
I laid on my bed counting the spiders and moths in webs wondering why I was alive. Already at the age of 19 I have already been put into 5 different foster homes in the city where I had been beaten, starved and almost killed a few times. And it was a similar thing at school where people used to beat me. I don’t know why they did it but mind you when you live in the dangerous part of Helsinki that stuff tends to happen...

“If I died tonight would people remember me?” I thought, brushing my pink and black hair with my hands. I looked over at my clock that read 7PM.”Better get up if I want to make it to work...” I muttered as I put on my top. After quickly putting on my cloths and make-up I went out the door to my work. I looked around the abandoned streets looking carefully at the jack-o-lanterns on the windows and the golden leaves blowing in the wind. I passed a group of teenagers in the street as I hastily made my way to the bar, hoping that I wasn’t going to be killed by my boss for my lateness. I felt more and more uneasy as I passed the dark alleyways until I heard some faint cry’s coming from one of the streets. As she started to walk away she heard a voice in her head “come to me....”.Maybe my life would be so much different if I didn’t go down there that night but I did. The streets of Helsinki tend to be the same as each other (you know dark, murder scene type of thing) but this one was different. The cobble stones were covered in blood as I walked into the dark until I came upon a person. “Miss are you okay?” I asked as I tried to get a better look at her face. I noticed she had a lot of blood coming out of her shoulder but I still couldn’t see her face...

“Crap I’m gonna call you an ambulance...” I started to say but the woman moved her hand and took my phone and muttered “no....no help” I noticed her hands were kind of disfigured, her skin looked rotted but was covered by yellow net gloves. “Annika leave me...” the woman whispered but it was pretty clear to me that I wasn’t going to. “How do you know my name?” I asked as I looked down on her, but she had passed out. I wasn’t gonna leave her so I picked her up and walked home with her (N/A:i know how creepy this sounds but bear with me)
When I got back I laid her down on my couch and tried to clean her wounds but somehow when I went to clean them they had already healed up. Seeing as she was asleep I finally looked at her face. She had long-ish black hair (part of it was spiked up) her skin was like her hands; rotted-ish and scared. Her green dress was covered in blood from where she had been shot/stabbed. I fell into my chair trying not to scream at what I saw, who was she? For know I’d have to wait until she wakes up. It wasn’t long before I drifted into another of my nightmares

I woke up and I was in a room, in the room was the mutilated bodies of the people who bullied me. I tried to scream but no sound came out. And then I felt a sharp pain through my chest as I looked down at the new bloody knife through my heart. I fell down to the ground as shadows started to form around me, their red eyes piercing the dark veil as I felt life slipping away.

I woke from the nightmare in cold sweat looking around at my bedroom wondering was it a dream? Was that woman real? I got up and noticed I wasn’t in the chair anymore, I was in my bedroom. I looked down at the floor and saw my bloody cloths I wore when I found her last night. I put on some pyjama bottoms and a top and went into my dark living room. I switched on the light and saw my empty couch covered in blood. “maybe you should of left me there Annika” a voice said from behind me. I turned to see her standing with one of the photo’s of my ‘actual’ farther before he died. Her eyes were milky white and looked like cat eyes; her dress was clean and no longer covered in blood.

“What’s matter cat got your tongue?” she asked as she put the photo down and looked at me. I didn’t know what to say apart from “h-how do you know my name?”I looked up and she had moved to look at some other pictures and replied “believe me there’s lots I know about you like your birthday and what happened to your farther” I cringed at the memory of that night 11 years ago when he was killed by that gang of people we lived next to. “Who are you?” I asked looking over at where she has sited down on the couch.

“I’m sure you’ll know me soon enough since we do have a history but for now you can call me awa” she looked up at me but this time she looked a bit hurt by my question. “Okay another question why were you in the street?” I asked now sitting next to her. “Funny you ask, I kind of got into another argument with my friend and it got ugly fast” she replied whilst prodding at the bullet wounds on her shoulder making her bleed dark red quickly.

“Enough of what as happen I’ll get to the point, You’re needed in the underworld since a darkness has come and without you both our world’s will cease to exist” Awa said looking at me. “W-Why me?” I asked shocked at what awa had said, she took hold of my arm and looked at my birthmark and replied “you have the mark.... I’ll tell you if you decide to come”.

I looked up at her and nodded before we got up. “Great now hold my hand” awa asked looking over at me. I took her hand and before I knew it we were no longer in my apartment and instead were in a forest and near it was a cabin with some dim lights shining out of it. “W-Where are we?” I asked, still disoriented and tired from the travelling. “were at my home though the others may be here as well..” awa trailed off s she knocked on the door

The door opened to show another monster but this one had loads of teeth and his skin was red. “Awa!” he said as he looked over at me. “Is there a reason you’ve brought a human with you?” he asked looking back at awa. “This is Annika.....” she said looking at me, she smiled at me showing me her sharp teeth but that is all i remember..

Awa’s POV
Annika passed out as I was talking to kita, I picked her up and moved her pink hair from her face and walked inside. “Is that who I think it is?”Kita asked as he closed the door behind us. I looked over at him and replied “yes she’s got the mark but I hope he doesn’t get angry that I brought her here...”.

I walked upstairs with Annika in my arms and went into my room. I laid her on my bed before leaving to go downstairs into actual hell. Everyone was downstairs most of them looking tired but Mr.lordi looking pissed off. “You brought a human with you?” He snarled t me as soon as I got downstairs. “a simple hello would of been sufficient” Amen muttered sleepily. “She saved me when you stabbed me” I snapped at Mr.lordi as I sat down on one of the chairs on the room. “Plus she’s not technically speaking human...” I muttered looking up at Mr.lordi. Everyone else went back to bed, too tired to care about the argument going on.

“what do you mean by ‘Technically human’?” Mr.lordi asked as he sat down on anther chair next to me. “Before i tell you.....you need to promise me that you’ll not try to kill me the moment you get a chance” I whispered to him. “Ok I’ll try not to but there’s guarantee’s..” Mr.lordi trailed off. “Ok I’ll cut to the chase, she has the mark of a half-blood” I said before I added “I-I think....she may be....Your daughter”
It was hate at first sight for us darling,The lady and the tramp rabid and snarling,
Awkward lovers and charmers worth mauling,It's a match made in hell, cupid's squalling
MonsterMonster21

Re: The Monster book of tales from the crypt

Postby Monsterlady38 » Fri Nov 23, 2012 1:32 am

This is quite an interesting story. I like the part told from Awa's perspective. Over all the rest of this story has some great suspense and I look forward to reading more. Keep up the good work :)
"Honey honey lemme hug you like a spider, honey honey lemme give you evil love
Honey honey lemme kiss you like a viper, open up your heart, receive my evil love"

Blog | Instagram | FB | Lordi Army NA
Monsterlady38

Postby MonsterMonster21 » Tue Nov 27, 2012 8:35 pm

I'm sorry i haven't updated in so long
the original second chapter for this story was on my old laptop and that was stolen :cry: so i had to wait to get a new laptop and when i did i had to update all my other stories I've written on different sites as well :oops:

The beast loose in paradise

chapter 2

Annika's pov

I woke up with a sharp pain in my head as I tried to remember the event's of the night. As my head was trying to recover from the massive bang on my head, I looked around my new surroundings of what appeared to be a bedroom. It looked kinda plain but had lots of black candles everywhere for some reason.

I got off the bed and sneaked out of the room and went downstairs. it was daylight outside and I thought awa would be awake by now but when I got downstairs, no one was there. I sighed and started to turn around when I saw a strange man behind me. He had grey hair and like awa, Had grey rotten skin. His top hat wore decades of dust on it and his cloths were torn and dirty.

Both of us looked at each other of at least one second before both of us screamed. I hid behind a table in the room and found what looked to be a frying pan. I grabbed it quickly as the monster man came towards me and when he was close enough hit him in the head with it. He let out a sharp yell of pain before two voices shouted “HAHAHA Kalma!!! She hit you real good!!!.I looked over in the direction of the voices and saw a mummy and the monster I saw yesterday. I hid deeper under the table and put my head between my legs, trying to block out all existence of life. “AWW KALMA WHAT DID YOU DO? SHE LOOKS TRAMUTISED TO DEATH!!” another voice boomed as I looked up of a second.

A woman had entered the room, but she didn't look like everyone else. She had long white hair and had pale skin. She wore a metal mask over her face and had a long black dress on. “I didn't do nothing!!! she screamed and hit me over the head with a frying pan!!” The zombie biker man moaned as he rubbed the place on his head where I hit him. “So let me get this straight.....a human managed to hurt a 'mighty' zombie biker like you? Try telling that to awa when she comes downstairs” she said, Trying not to laugh as she said it.

“Tell me what?” a Familiar voice asked as she walked down the stairs. Awa noticed me straight away and looked back at Kalma, only this time she looked seriously pissed off. “Seriously, she's not here for one day and you already scare the living shit out of her?” awa asked in a darker tone than I had ever heard her say. “OK Kalma you time to shine!!” The mummy snickered as he looked over at him. “Shut up amen” awa snapped at him before turning her attention back on Kalma.

“HEY I didn't try to scare her! I heard noises and went to investigate and she ended up screaming and hitting me over the head with a bloody frying pan!!!” Kalma shouted as the three other monsters erupted with laughter at his story. Awa did not look happy as she walked over to the table and crouched down so we were face to face with each other. “C'mon Annika it's okay there not gonna hurt you....i don't think..” she said as she held out her hand. I grabbed hold of it and quickly got out of the mini space under the table. I hid behind awa as she waked over to the other monsters in the room.

“Hey what was all that racket? Another monster asked as him an another monster walked down the stairs. “Oh nothing Mr. Lordi, Just Kalma trying to scare another guest to death again...” Amen shouted as he drank some pepsi in an open can. Awa smiled as she looked over her shoulder to see me hiding behind her. “Hey awa aren’t you gonna introduce us to your human friend?” the large bull man questioned as he looked over at me, Making me feel more uncomfortable than I already was at that point.

“Oh yeah this is annika....” awa responded as she brought me to her side. Amen spittied out his drink as she had said my name and stared at her in complete and utter shock. “amen!!” the alien man beast whispered hastily as he hit the mummy over the head. “Ok we'll introduce ourselves.. I'm Mr. OX the hell bull” the bull man declared as he stood forward from the shadow he was in. “I'm Kalma the man you tried to kill with a frying pan” the grey haired zombie responded as
he rubbed the spot where I had hit him again.

“Don't pay any attention to him dear, I'm Enery” The white haired woman replied in response to kalma's statement. “I'm Amen-Ra the ancient assassin” the mummy spoke as he stood next to Kalma and enery. “I'm kita the alien man beast” kita said as he walked over to were we were standing. “And i'm Mr.lordi, the leader of the- AMEN ARE DRINKING MY PEPSI?” Mr.lordi shouted as he saw amen finish the last of his can off. “Not now you can kill me later, we've got a guest remember?” amen smirked as he glanced over at where me and awa were standing.

I hid behind awa again as amen ran off into the other room as Mr.lordi followed him, Though I was smirking to myself. “Anyhow if you will excuse me, me and our guest need to talk about something” awa declared as she grabbed hold of my hand and dragged me quickly up the stairs.

Kalma's pov

SHE HIT ME!!! IT HURTS SO MUCH....... why does this happen to me?
It was hate at first sight for us darling,The lady and the tramp rabid and snarling,
Awkward lovers and charmers worth mauling,It's a match made in hell, cupid's squalling
MonsterMonster21

Postby Monsterlady38 » Sat Dec 01, 2012 12:51 am

Looks interesting so far! Is it just me or is Awa the main monster in this story?
Honey honey lemme kiss you like a viper, open up your heart, receive my evil love"

Monsterlady38

Postby MonsterMonster21 » Sat Dec 01, 2012 11:50 pm

yes she is because most stories i read is mostly about other monster and the persons OPT so i wanted to do something different :twisted: xxx well that and because i'm an awa fan :lol:
MonsterMonster21

Postby Monsterlady38 » Sun Dec 02, 2012 8:44 pm

MonsterMonster21 wrote:yes she is because most stories i read is mostly about other monster and the persons OPT so i wanted to do something different :twisted: xxx well that and because i'm an awa fan :lol:

Oh yes I have been noticing there are a lot of stories about Awa :D I wanted to do my story on Mr. Lordi because not many fans write about him and because he is my favourite :)

Monsterlady38

Postby MonsterMonster21 » Mon Dec 03, 2012 4:47 pm

Hehe there's not many stories of mr.lordi but there are a few good ones out there :roll:

but do you know what kinda fanfic i really want to write?

ONE ABOUT ALL THE DRUMMERS!!! i mean c'mon wouldn't that be awesome? :lol:
MonsterMonster21

Postby Monsterlady38 » Mon Dec 03, 2012 11:36 pm

MonsterMonster21 wrote:Hehe there's not many stories of mr.lordi but there are a few good ones out there :roll:

but do you know what kinda fanfic i really want to write?

ONE ABOUT ALL THE DRUMMERS!!! i mean c'mon wouldn't that be awesome? :lol:

It would be awesome! I would read it! :D Here's a suggestion for you if you wanted to write about all the drummers: If you're planning to include the new drummer then you should probably wait until his name is revealed.

Monsterlady38

Postby Missing Miss Cali » Wed Dec 26, 2012 11:53 pm

This is great, really funny as well, especially when Mr. Lordi gets pissed of at Amen drinking his pepsi :lol:
And I wish you well in hell
Missing Miss Cali

Postby MonsterMonster21 » Thu Dec 27, 2012 3:08 pm

Missing Miss Cali wrote:This is great, really funny as well, especially when Mr. Lordi gets pissed of at Amen drinking his pepsi :lol:

Thanx for the comment! i always see in most interviews with mr.lordi that he's drinking Pepsi so i thought it would be funny :lol:
MonsterMonster21

Postby MonsterMonster21 » Thu Dec 27, 2012 5:47 pm

FINALLY I'M FINALLY UPLOADING A NEW CHAPTER!!! :shock:

sorry it's been a while but with Christmas and all it's kinda hard to find time to update :roll:

anyhow here's the new chapter

Chapter 3

They got away from me last time
though I did manage to kill that woman that was with awa
But this time i'm back
and i'm here to stay

Kalma's POV

C'mon! Why doesn’t anyone care? SHE HIT ME!!!

(Later that day)

Awa's POV

We finally emerged from out talk a few hours later and went downstairs to the sound of kalma's moaning about how his head hurt. “For fuck sake Kalma stop yer shouting, we know your head hurts but your only making our heads hurt as well” Kita growled, Looking over at the dead biker who now has an ice pack on his head.

“Heya guys..” I trailed off as I reached the bottom of the stairs. I looked around and saw that Annika wasn't with me before I felt a warm breath from behind me. “hi, umm do you know where amen is?” Enery asked, as she gave Kalma a towel to put over the ice pack. “Dunno the last I saw was when Mr.lordi ran into the other room after him” “Yeah he doesn’t like it when people touch his stuff...” Kita trailed off.

He looked over at annika who just hid in my hair when he glanced at her. “You know were not gonna hurt you...well maybe Kalma but still your safe with us” Kita smiled at her showing his sharp razor like teeth. “OW OW OW HELP!!” Amen shouted as he crawled Into the room before collapsing at enery's feet. “Is he dead?” annika asked in a childish tome making kita snicker to himself. “Trust me we didn't kill him, Mr. Lordi would of” Enery smirked as she and Kalma dragged him onto the couch next to the dimming light of the fire.

“He'll be knocked out cold for the next few hours” I said as I looked down at the sleeping mummy. “Hey look it's raining” Annika chimed sleepy as rain poured outside. “hey that's odd...” kita asked in a suspicious tone as thunder striked down outside. “How come?” annika asked getting more and more sleeper as the minutes grew. “Because it doesn’t usually rain here at this time of year.....”Enery said looking at the ever growing storm outside.

Then the lights went out and everyone freaked out. “HEY WHERE'S THE LIGHTS?” Kalma shouted as everyone grabbed each other for protection. “Relax Kalma the lights have gone out” Kita moaned as the lights flickered back on again. We all breathed a sigh of relief before we heard shouting from the other room. “Hey where am I?” amen asked as he woke from his beauty sleep. “Never mind that now we've gotta go” Kalma trailed off as all of us dashed into the other room.

Mr.lordi and Mr.OX were there but they were with two other monsters who were badly injured. “Awa enery help us get there wounds healed up” Mr.lordi stated as he and Mr.OX lifted both monster onto the table in the kitchen. We dismissed everyone out of the room whist we were cleaning and mending their wounds but my mind was still fixed on Annika's sleeping state a few minutes ago.

After what seemed like forever both monsters were okay we left them in a guest bedroom and went back downstairs where all the monsters were gathered up. “Are they okay now?” kalma's' asked in a worried tone as all the monster looked over at us. “They'll be fine but their wounds will hurt for a day or two...” Enery words trailed off as Mr.lordi entered the room. “Could you please inform us of who the hell they were?” Amen inquired as he took a drink of pepsi before hiding it from Mr. Lordi’s sight.

“Two friends I haven't seen in a very long time....” Mr. Lordi trailed off as he sat down on one of the decades old chairs. “There names are Otus and Mana.....I haven't seen them in over 60 years but I don't understand why there here now” Mr.lordi sighed as kita piped up. “Maybe some thing’s happened...” “Maybe but we won't find out till morning comes”

Kalma's POV
It's still hurting thanks for asking...i feel like no one cares that my head hurts....

so finally time for rest!see u soon for a new chapter and Monsterlady38 have a nice holiday! please don't get hurt or abducted or something along those lines.... :mrgreen:
MonsterMonster21

Postby Monsterlady38 » Thu Dec 27, 2012 9:37 pm

This is an interesting chapter from Awa's perspective. Can't wait for more. And I forgot to ask earlier who is Annika? :) Thanks for the vacation wishes, I won't get abducted but if Lordi abducts me that would be the best! :lol: I have to be at the airport by 3am tomorrow catch my flight! :shock:

Monsterlady38

Postby MonsterMonster21 » Thu Dec 27, 2012 10:15 pm

Monsterlady38 wrote:This is an interesting chapter from Awa's perspective. Can't wait for more. And I forgot to ask earlier who is Annika? :) Thanks for the vacation wishes, I won't get abducted but if Lordi abducts me that would be the best! :lol: I have to be at the airport by 3am tomorrow catch my flight! :shock:

well make sure that if your abducted by lordi to tell them hi from me :oops: :lol:
Annika's the main character in the story but you'll see why she's so important later on.... :wink:
for now you have to read the clue before the story starts :twisted:
MonsterMonster21

Postby Missing Miss Cali » Sat Jan 12, 2013 1:40 pm

Aww, don't worry Kalma I care about you :D
Nice chapter, waiting eagerly to see what happens next :mrgreen:
Missing Miss Cali

Postby MonsterMonster21 » Sat Jan 26, 2013 12:06 am

Heya people

about my fanfic
I've got some good news for you...... :twisted:
I've started writing the new chapter! it's partly complete but i'll post it around next week cas it's hard to write when you've got lots of homework to do

But i just want to note you that i won't always post a chapter each week because of homework and now it's getting closer to options for my year ( AKA what i wan't to do a GCSE) and it's getting kinda stressful.... :evil:

BUT i'm not gonna stop writing
not when I've invested so much goddamn time in this fanfic :mrgreen:

P.S it's snowing again and I've literally started to sing it snows in hell :twisted:
MonsterMonster21

Postby Rosalie » Sat Jan 26, 2013 12:22 am

MonsterMonster21 wrote: P.S it's snowing again and I've literally started to sing it snows in hell :twisted:

When we got snow in Wales I was singing to snows in hell over and over and playing it on my keyboards :mrgreen:
I will be waiting eagerly for the next part. :D
Hey YOU
Yeah, you reading this.
If you ever feel sad then remember you are a fabulous and majestic unicorn-cabbage.
And your face is nice.
And you should smile more because you look amazing when you smile.
Rosalie

Postby Monsterlady38 » Sat Jan 26, 2013 1:32 am

Rosalie wrote:
MonsterMonster21 wrote: P.S it's snowing again and I've literally started to sing it snows in hell :twisted:

When we got snow in Wales I was singing to snows in hell over and over and playing it on my keyboards :mrgreen:

Haha I was walking home from college today and the snow was falling heavily so I started listening to "it snows in hell" :D Oh and don't give up on your fanfic!

Monsterlady38

Postby MonsterMonster21 » Sat Jan 26, 2013 1:39 am

Monsterlady38 wrote:
Rosalie wrote:

Haha I was walking home from college today and the snow was falling heavily so I started listening to "it snows in hell" :D Oh and don't give up on your fanfic!

DON'T WORRY! I'M NOT GIVING UP ON MY STORY! i'll never give up on it after all this time :twisted:
i'm listening to it snows in hell now since it's probably snowing there now (seriously there lots off snow)
anyhow this is getting off topic so i'll gust say that i'll update next week and then i'll try to update afterwards :mrgreen:
MonsterMonster21

Postby MonsterMonster21 » Fri Feb 01, 2013 9:52 pm

New chapter
sorry it's short but it's just a filler chapter
the next one will be more AWAsome than this :mrgreen:

Chapter 4 part 1

Annika's pov

After a few hours of sleep night crept upon the cabin and everyone was still wondering about the two guests in the house. “Never heard of them two before.....and I’ve known Mr.lordi for the longest time outta all of us here!” Amen stated as he drank some of Mr.lordi's pepsi that he left unattended.

“amen I doubt he would tell us even if we asked now, you know what he's like about his past” Mr. Ox replied as he sat down next to enery. The rain was still pouring down outside making me feel drowsy again. “Seriously annika you've just been asleep for the past few hours, even after all the drama that's gone on and your still sleepy?” Kita wondered as I sat up and tried to act normal.

“I don't know why but every time it rain's I get tired for some strange reason..” “Doesn’t help that your here then” Kalma muttered as he let the bulky black curtains fall from there place and cover the windows. “What do you mean?” I questioned as I sat up more. “For some reason the rain here acts like some sort of spell to get humans to sleep so if they accidentally manage to get themselves here they'll fall asleep and then we can take them back” Enery explained as she smiled.

I yawned as I rested my head on the cushions next to me. “How long will this last?” I asked as I closed my eyes. “Don't worry only about a few days or so” kalma replied as he sat down next to me. “oh ok...Night” “good night”.

Kalma's pov
It's stopped hurting now........YAY!!

I'll start writing the new chapter soon :mrgreen:
MonsterMonster21

Postby MonsterMonster21 » Thu Feb 07, 2013 10:41 pm

Hi people!!!!
NEW STORY!!!!!
i'm just taking a break from 'beast loose in paradise' for a moment and giving you a new story :mrgreen:

I actually don't think people have had this idea before but here's the first chapter :roll:

Whisperes in the dark
Chapter 1:Vampire countess

“it's Thursday I really need to get this done”
“so?”
“so if I don't my teacher might fail me on my coursework” I sighed as I got back to my art home work. “not my fault that you've left it to the last second” “I know it's not but you keep talking and I really need to concentrate awa” I moaned, looking at the countess sitting on the end of my bed. “Ok i'll be quiet....” She replied, folding her arms and looking away from her.

I have to admit it has been an interesting year since awa first came into my life. Before hand I was....well normal-ish. I wore black and obsessed over bands but that was about it. Now i'm the outcast at school but I don't care. The conversations I have with her are a lot more interesting that the ones and had with my so called 'friends'.I still remember the day we met or at least appeared all of a sudden in my life.

I had gone to see The dark night rises in the local cinema with my dad and brother for at least the 3rd time when I came home. I went up to my room and laid down on my bed and started to listen to 'the devil hides behind her smile' when I noticed her.

Awa didn't look the way she does now but when we first met, she was wearing a grey wedding dress with a noticeable hole in it covered in blood. Her face was grey and rotten in parts but it didn't freak me out. Though her presences there did make me question my sanity. Anyway here we are a year later and it has been a journey so far.

“Are you done yet? You know I don't like being quiet for long...” Awa moaned as she got up from my narrow bed. “If it makes you feel better....i finished when you was quiet the first time” I grinned as I looked up at her face.She looked annoyed but she let it pass and laid down on the other bed.

“Still can't believe it's been a year since we first met” Awa smiled as she looked at me with her cat eyes. “i know but you still haven't told me why you chose me..”. She sat up and flicked dirt off of her red dress and looked at me before saying “Monsters live forever but in that time we do get lonely so we have human companions, so when they eventually die, the monster takes their soul and transforms them into monsters. But when we choose them we just go to a random town and pick out someone who catches their eye. You having that batman t-shirt on and those purple doc.maritns on defiantly cached my eye”.

“HEY....i like my doc.maritns.....” I smiled innocently as I went back to browsing on the monster forum. “What you doing” Awa asked sitting down next to me. “Reading stuff, Talking to people...you know..” I replied as I went back on to reading. “It's amazing how you've made friends with people you don't know and yet you can't make friends face to face” Awa joked as I looked at her. Her black hair was covering her face but I could still see her eyes from underneath the hair.

“What? I have more in common with people on here rather than the other people at school”.”true.....but it'd still help if you actually made friends with people face to face”.The concern In awa's face was visible as she looked away. “Awa, don't worry i'll be fine....” “Are you sure?” “Yes”
MonsterMonster21

Postby Rosalie » Fri Feb 08, 2013 11:58 pm

This is really interesting :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Awwww I liked Beast Loose in Paradise but it's your choice on whether you want to continue or nkt :)

Update soon??? :D
Hey YOU
Yeah, you reading this.
If you ever feel sad then remember you are a fabulous and majestic unicorn-cabbage.
And your face is nice.
Rosalie

Postby MonsterMonster21 » Sat Feb 09, 2013 7:57 am

Rosalie wrote:This is really interesting :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Awwww I liked Beast Loose in Paradise but it's your choice on whether you want to continue or nkt :)

Update soon??? :D

I'm going to continue it but right now i've got writers block on that story :oops:
it's fustrateing that i can't think of what to put next but it'll come to me :lol:
MonsterMonster21

Postby MonsterMonster21 » Tue Feb 19, 2013 10:36 pm

New chapter of Beast loose on paradise
hope you like :mrgreen:

Chapter 4 part 2

they only come out at night

awa's POV

when darkness descended on the cabin again Mr.lordi asked for me outside the ' guest's ' room. The light's were flickering on and off as I walked up the stairs to the room. Mr.lordi was waiting as I approached and looked up at me before saying “there awake”. “shall we them?” he asked as he opened the door.

The two monsters were sitting up on the bed as we walked in, wondering where the hell they were. “Mr.lordi!” the long haired one smiled as both monsters looked up at us. “Mana, Otus it's been a while” Mr.lordi smiled as he closed the door. Soon enough the lizard looking one looked at me before Mr.lordi spoke up. “awa these are Mana and Otus, guys this is awa” “why hello there” the long haired monster said seductively as he grabbed hold of my hand. I wonder if I can put him in a room with Annika so she can hit him like she did with Kalma.

“Mana stop scaring the poor person” Otus (I presume) moaned as his eyes shot back at Mr.lordi. Mana sat back down next to Outs as Mr.lordi started so speak. “so would to tell us what happened?” “Well since we last met we met another monster named Hella. She had just escaped from this serial killer but he had done a lot of cruel things to her. Anyhow for a while it was just the three of us.....but then the guy wanted Hella back and took her and that's how we ended up here” Mana explained looking at the bruises on his hands. “we tried to get her back, but he basically battered the living shit outta us” Otus muttered as he looked at the damage done in the fight.

“Do you know where she is now?” I asked looking at the monsters at the edge of the bed. “We honestly don't know where he's taken her, but all we know that his name is Ruiz....” Mana replied. Oh god no...not him.

Mr.lordi POV

I don't know why but when Mana mentioned the name 'Ruiz' awa did a funny little dance and fainted on the spot. All of us rushed to where she had fainted and we picked her off the ground and carried her to her room, so she could rest. I noticed the human in bed as well but was of no surprise because of the rain (I guess one of them must of brought her up here).

After Mana and Otus went to get some more rest, I went to my study to think over what awa has said the first night her and 'Annika' arrived here. I've only ever told awa of Annika's existence so why is it a big surprise to me? Even though 19 years is a long time I was always there for her, even if they changed her name and shielded her away from me. Her mother died at birth and her husband raised her. He raised her knowing what she actually is and tried to keep her away. The thought was stuck in my head, repeating over and over again. I just hope she doesn't find out.

Otus's POV

i'm thankful to know that in a world of so many changes, that some things never change. At all
MonsterMonster21

Postby Rosalie » Fri Feb 22, 2013 12:48 am

Nice chapter :mrgreen:
It seems Ruiz is becoming quite a famous villain :roll:
Update soon? :D
Hey YOU
Yeah, you reading this.
And your face is nice.
Rosalie

Postby Missing Miss Cali » Fri Feb 22, 2013 3:35 pm

Ruiz is starting to appear everywhere :lol:
Mr. Lordi is Annika's dad?! :shock:
Or am I mistaken?
Update soon? :mrgreen:
Missing Miss Cali

Next

Return to Lordi fanfic