Monsterboard

The Monster Demon War: A Lordi Love Story

Stories and art created by the Lordi fans

Moderators: Hemitys, psyanide, Nightmare Wings Hell

The Monster Demon War: A Lordi Love Story

Postby Monsterlady38 » Fri Nov 23, 2012 6:43 pm

Hi everyone this is my fanfiction. I love to write. This story stars Mr. Lordi and his allies, along with their enemies, and a human love interest which is revealed later in the story. Enjoy!

Chapter 1: Monsters keep me Company

In the Northern regions of Lapland, the dark night sky was overcast. The trees were still and covered with snow and the full moon was slightly visible through the clouds. The winter night was peaceful and deep in the forest on a cliff overlooking a frozen lake; there was a sleigh parked on the forest's edge. Three reindeer were attached to it, their eyes glowed as if they were brainwashed like zombies as they grazed at the ground trying to find the dead grass beneath the snow. A Lapland owl with a round gray head sat on the tree branch above the sleigh and was turning to focus at the figure overlooking the horizon and the full moon above. He was tall and monstrous looking: his hair was long and straight and his beard went down to the base of his neck, he wore a devilish outfit that was gray with a black cape, and fingerless leather gloves with silver spikes. He gazed at the moon with his bright red eyes and the moonlight shone on his face that looked like makeup; he had a few horns on his head, sharp fangs and long razor sharp nails. He was a Monsterman, and the Lord of Lapland. Mr. Lordi was his name; no one knew why that was his name but it was simply his name that he was given. All those centuries he spent alone would come to an end soon.

Mr. Lordi gazed at the moon one last time before turning away from its gaze back at him. He could remember his past like it was only yesterday when the demons invaded Lapland and raped the goblins when he was just a child and a bastard son of both: The war was short as he watched one kill here and another kill there. He felt his monstrous heart beat with rage and supernatural power grew inside him until he was strong enough to defeat them both. Declaring himself the Lord of Lapland after this event he fled deep into the Northern parts of Lapland alone and in fear of what he could do next for he was so young and too young to understand why this was happening to him. But then the day came when he was found by his animal friends the owl and the three reindeer protected him until he was old enough. Mr. Lordi sighed after thinking of his past, now that he was grown up he still felt like he needed something in this world. Something that would make him matter again. He walked up to the edge of the forest where the Lapland owl hooted at his presence and gazed at him. "I need something here; I do not know what it is. Now that I am grown up I feel as if there is something still missing." He said. The owl tilted its head and flew to another nearby tree. Mr. Lordi then walked over to the three reindeer hitched up to his sleigh. He petted the head of the reindeer at the front. "You my friend have been good to me along with the others. I wish I could see what my purpose is. When I gained my powers at such an early age of my life I never understood why this is meant to be. Am I a monster or am I a hero for putting down my enemies back there? I sometimes suspect that the fighting is not over yet, and I need to be ready." Mr. Lordi said.

The moon remained still that night and Mr. Lordi paced back and forth. He admitted that it had been a rough life growing like this. I need allies; I need some who can follow me. I need love, someone who can accept me for who I am and understand why I am like this. He thought. But in inside he felt that love was something no one would give to him. He felt too cold and heartless to even imagine giving warmth to anyone who wanted to be with him. Never mind love, it will come when it comes. He told himself as he sat down in his sleigh and gazed at the view of the moon again that was still looking back at him with its face as if smiling at him. He felt safe and protected until what was protecting him was to be set free. The Lapland owl landed on the top of the sleigh and ruffled its feathers. Mr. Lordi gently stroked the side of its head and managed to smile a little. "You have been good my friends after all these years you have been good to me. But I fear the time is coming. I know this war may come back someday. I need to gather my allies, for I cannot face this returning threat alone. I also need someone special who understands me; who will accept me for who I am. My one true love, I must find her. She must be beautiful, kind, and unique. No matter how long it takes I will find her." Mr. Lordi said as he gazed upward at the moon once again and then he fell asleep.

Soon morning came and Mr. Lordi woke up to gaze at the overcast sky. Snowflakes fell down and one of them landed on his nose, he felt it melt on his face and then he sat up. The owl was ruffling its feathers and taking a quick nap. Another day alone, another day where I am just doing nothing like this until I decide it is time. He thought as he looked at the sky. I need to get out of here. He thought and then he took hold of the reins and swung them. The three reindeer woke up and started running and pulled the sleigh turning it around going deep into the forest. Mr. Lordi drove down the path with determination. He did not know where he was planning to go but wherever it was he hoped it would be a better place for him. The Lapland owl flew behind him and landed on the back of the sleigh. About time you got here. Mr. Lordi wanted to say but he remained silent. The road through the forest was long and there was not much excitement to be seen. Then he finally thought of something to where he should be going. He caught glimpse of a large troll digging through the snow eating meat. He pulled back on the reins and the sleigh grounded to a halt. He emerged and watched as the beast took out a piece of meat and crunched on it hard with its sharp fangs as if it had not eaten anything in days. Mr. Lordi observed carefully and remembered that he was a descendant of the 900's centuries with trolls that lived with the goblins before the first stage of the Trans-Dimensional War. Something began to motivate Mr. Lordi to attack the creature even though it did not sense his presence. He did not want to have anything to do with any of the goblins and trolls since he fled and found out his power. I must give it a fair fight. He told himself and then he extended out his left arm as if reaching towards the troll and the meat in the troll's hands was reduced to a pile of ash.

The beast roared in anger of losing its breakfast and rose to its feet and saw Mr. Lordi. Mr. Lordi drew out a battleaxe with two blades and faced the creature. "Come and get me you fiend!" He growled. Then the troll charged forward and lunged at him with its claws but Mr. Lordi was too quick. He sprung up into a nearby tree and gathered his inner strength. The troll looked up at him as he allowed this strength to build up inside him until he let it out causing a huge shockwave. The incredible force sent the beast flying into a large boulder nearby; the troll crashed into the boulder and the boulder broke into pieces. Mr. Lordi jumped down from the tree and charged towards the monster as it was vulnerable and drove his axe deep into its flesh. The troll roared in agony as purple blood spurted out of its chest and belly. Finally to finish it off, Mr. Lordi summoned his supernatural strength and darkness surrounded him. The troll's body began to turn black like the night sky. Mr. Lordi let out his own fierce roar of anger as two devilish wings expanded on his back and spread out. He was invincible. Then in a matter of seconds the bleeding troll now covering in darkness; melting into dust. Mr. Lordi smiled an evil smile and picked up his axe from the pile of ashes and walked off. That was satisfying. He thought as he walked back to his sleigh and looked at his old friends the owl and the three reindeer. "Enemies like that will return someday and I need to be ready. I now know what my purpose is; I must gather my allies first in hopes to be ready for the war when it returns, even if it means travelling to other dimensions and through time. Maybe I will even find love one day but first I need allies on my side." Mr. Lordi said. Then he sat in his sleigh again and drove off deeper into the forest.

TO BE CONTINUED............
Last edited by Monsterlady38 on Sat Dec 15, 2012 5:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"Honey honey lemme hug you like a spider, honey honey lemme give you evil love
Honey honey lemme kiss you like a viper, open up your heart, receive my evil love"

Blog | Instagram | FB | Lordi Army NA
Monsterlady38

Re: The Monster Demon War: A Lordi Love Story

Postby dark_havens » Sat Nov 24, 2012 7:30 pm

As I said on Twitter, I like this fanfic very much and I'm very keen on hearing more :) Now I could give you some feedback:

What I most like about this fic is that it is very unique like you said yourself, because most of the stories here are about Amen or OX etc. and a very few are about Mr. Lordi himself. And even if there is a fic about Mr. L, it's not usually about his 'history' or the time he lived in Lapland with the owl and the three reindeer. Although I do not speak English as my mother language and I'm not a pro at it, I think the grammar is good too. The storytelling goes forward with a good rhythm; not too slow but not too fast either. Although I'd like to say (as a constructive comment :) ) is that the Mr. Lordi VS. the troll-part went a tiny bit too fast from my opinion, but overall I liked this chapter very much :D
A mummified soul
dark_havens

Postby Monsterlady38 » Sat Nov 24, 2012 7:39 pm

dark_havens wrote:As I said on Twitter, I like this fanfic very much and I'm very keen on hearing more :) Now I could give you some feedback:

What I most like about this fic is that it is very unique like you said yourself, because most of the stories here are about Amen or OX etc. and a very few are about Mr. Lordi himself. And even if there is a fic about Mr. L, it's not usually about his 'history' or the time he lived in Lapland with the owl and the three reindeer. Although I do not speak English as my mother language and I'm not a pro at it, I think the grammar is good too. The storytelling goes forward with a good rhythm; not too slow but not too fast either. Although I'd like to say (as a constructive comment :) ) is that the Mr. Lordi VS. the troll-part went a tiny bit too fast from my opinion, but overall I liked this chapter very much :D

Thanks, I wanted to focus on Mr. Lordi because not many people write about him or his past and he is my favourite. I want to keep things at a certain pace throughout the story. Some things happen fast while other things happen slowly. You may be right about the troll battle part but I couldn't think of any other way on how it was going to go. :P I will put up the next chapter soon. I am writing it right now. :D
Honey honey lemme kiss you like a viper, open up your heart, receive my evil love"

Monsterlady38

Postby MonsterMonster21 » Sun Nov 25, 2012 8:02 pm

aww this story is awesome

i think me and mr.lordi are trying to find similar things in life :lol:

i think you've got a talent for writing :mrgreen:
please update soon on this story
It was hate at first sight for us darling,The lady and the tramp rabid and snarling,
Awkward lovers and charmers worth mauling,It's a match made in hell, cupid's squalling
MonsterMonster21

Postby Monsterlady38 » Wed Dec 05, 2012 12:57 am

MonsterMonster21 wrote:aww this story is awesome

i think me and mr.lordi are trying to find similar things in life :lol:

i think you've got a talent for writing :mrgreen:
please update soon on this story

Glad to see you think I have a talent in writing. Thanks for the compliment! :) Maybe you and Mr. Lordi are trying to find the same things! :D I wanted to write about him because well there are not many stories about him on here in my opinion.

Monsterlady38

Postby Monsterlady38 » Wed Dec 05, 2012 12:58 am

Here's the next chapter, enjoy!

Chapter 2: Amen's Lament to Ra

Mr. Lordi never felt himself moving so fast than he had thought he would. He felt like something was overcoming him like a new power he had never discovered before. He knew he needed his allies but wherever they were he did not know where to start. They could be anywhere in the world, or maybe in another dimension, or maybe even another time. Mr. Lordi concentrated on the forest ahead of him and his monstrous heart pounded with determination and to his surprise the reindeer began to gallop faster and the owl flew away. "Where are you going?" He called out. But the owl was already gone. Suddenly something opened right in front of the sleigh that looked like a portal. The sleigh sped up even faster and then the reindeer disappeared. Mr. Lordi noticed his surroundings were starting to disintegrate as he entered the portal. What is this? What is happening? He thought as suddenly his sleigh disappeared as the portal's path was all he could see now. He felt as if he was being pulled in by a force like no other. Then the portal closed behind him and all that of Lapland that he knew of and grew up in was gone.
As Mr. Lordi flew through the portal he began to think of where he was being taken. Would he find his allies, would he find something as grand as love one day? Only time is going to answer that to me. He thought. Then he began to realize what was coming to him. I must be taken somewhere where other monsters will gather, I want to be their leader to help me end this war before it starts up again. He told himself and then he closed his eyes as he saw a light up ahead. Everything went black as he was approaching the end of the ride to wherever it was taking him. The light faded and Mr. Lordi opened his eyes to find himself descending from the portal. He landed down in a pit of soft sand and he looked around. Sand dunes were seen everywhere and dust was blowing in the air. It did not take long for Mr. Lordi to realize that he was in a desert. He looked around the open area and found no signs of life anywhere until he found a hole in the ground. It was a rather unusual hole that was shaped like a square as if it was perfectly dug. Mr. Lordi walked over to the hole and looked down into it. It was pitch dark but he was not afraid; he carefully stepped down the nearby sand dune and jumped into the hole.
The darkness quickly poured inside as Mr. Lordi entered the tunnel. But he did not feel completely prevent from seeing where he was going. A light was seen in the darkness in the tunnel in front of him. The walls were painted with ancient hieroglyphics that seemed to tell a story. Mr. Lordi examined the paintings in the light from the nearby torch that lit his way. There was a painting of a pharaoh sitting on his throne and surrounding him were many women and children as if he had many wives and children. He seems to think of himself as a God. Mr. Lordi thought, and then he turned to look at the next painting. The next painting showed a picture of the same pharaoh standing high above the entire city below him once again surrounded by his many wives and children, as if indicating that he was rising to ultimate power. This is someone I could use to help me. Mr. Lordi thought as he turned to look at the next painting that showed the same pharaoh being defeated and then being mummified. Mr. Lordi glanced at the hieroglyphics one last time and then realized that is dark tunnel he was in must be the tomb of this powerful God. Such strength inside him, maybe I can awaken him. Mr. Lordi thought. Then he followed the torches and went deeper into the tunnels of the tomb.
Mr. Lordi continued to walk forward and heard the sound of things crawling. He had heard stories of bugs called scarabs that were thought to only exists in myths, unless he was wrong and they were real. Mr. Lordi was far too brave to worry about insects scuttling underground; he had been through worse. The tomb seemed to split into several different paths, and Mr. Lordi stopped to examine each way. Where would the heart of a tomb be found where this great one lies? He wondered as he looked at each path he was given, and found himself left with no choice but to pick a tunnel so he chose the one that was wider than the other three. He walked silently down the open tunnel and more torches were seen burning. To Mr. Lordi he felt as if people had been down here and had lit the way for him, or they had just buried this person and had left the lights on. Mr. Lordi could not ignore the fact that the silence was starting to get to him; the tomb was so quiet and not one sound had been heard since the sound of the scarabs was heard scuttling within the walls. I must be nearing the end. Mr. Lordi thought, and sure enough he was right when he saw a much brighter light up ahead, and then he walked into a wide open room with lit torches, ancient statues, hieroglyphics and a sarcophagus in the center of the room.
Mr. Lordi walked towards the sarcophagus and traced the surface of it. The surface was gold and engraved with writings in a language that Mr. Lordi did not understand. Everything seemed quiet at first as Mr. Lordi glanced at the five canopic jars lined up in front of the sarcophagus. Mr. Lordi lifted the sarcophagus open and saw the corpse: It looked like it was three thousand years old and his face was severely damaged only his teeth where visible for he had no lips. I must find a way to awaken him if that is even possible. Mr. Lordi thought. Then he picked up one of the jars and looked at it, but to his surprise the jar broke in his hands and the pieces fell to the ground. Mr. Lordi stepped back as the ground began to shake and then the other canopic jars fell to the ground and broke. But there were no organs inside the jars, instead there was smoke. Mr. Lordi was astonished and he looked down at the broken pieces at his feet. Then without warning the corpse in the sarcophagus awakened and grabbed Mr. Lordi by the throat and slammed him against the wall.
Mr. Lordi struggled to get free. "Stop! I am here to help you!" He shouted. "Who disturbs my rest? Is it you?" The mummy asked with a snarl. Mr. Lordi felt himself at no disadvantage at all and then he used his free arm to pull the creature away from him and slammed him against his tomb. The creature moaned in anger and did not feel any pain as he rose up to watch as Mr. Lordi approached him. "I am Mr. Lordi, the lord of Lapland. I need your help. The trans-dimensional war is going to return, it is the most feared war from all and if I do not stop it then this world and all we know it will be destroyed. I cannot do this alone, I need someone on my side that knows the past well and cannot be harmed. Someone like you." Mr. Lordi said. The mummy stood down. "The trans-dimensional war? So it is real. When will it return?" He asked, "One day, I know it is close." Mr. Lordi replied. The mummy spoke again. "My name is Amen-Ra, I was once a God, until my power fell and I was mummified. Look at me, I have lost everything. I have lost my many wives and children. I cannot believe this would happen to me." Mr. Lordi thought of his rough past as the same experience. "You are not alone Amen. We have all gone through these kinds of things. Only if we work together can we bring peace and defeat our enemies. Will you join me?" Mr. Lordi asked as he walked closer to Amen and then let a hand down. Amen look at the ceiling which was now shaking as if coming down and then he took Mr. Lordi's hand and stood up. "Yes, we need to get out of here. This place is collapsing and is set to do so if I am reawakened." He cautioned. Mr. Lordi was aware. "Then show me the way out." He demanded.
Amen ran for the tunnel across from the one Mr. Lordi came in. "This way!" He shouted. Mr. Lordi followed just as the stone walls began to collapse in the tomb's central chamber. The dust was starting to enter the tunnels making it difficult for Mr. Lordi to see where he was going as he ran, but he managed to make out Amen running in front of him. The two of them continued to run through the collapsing tunnels which were getting narrower. Mr. Lordi had never ran so fast in his life and as soon as a light was visible he ran even faster almost passing Amen until the two of them broke out of the darkness and into the desert's daylight. The collapsing tunnel sealed them out. "Thank you Amen." Mr. Lordi said. "You need not to thank me. I have to thank you for realizing what I was born to do. If it were not for you then I would have spent more than three thousand years rotting and resting down there. I shall help you in the trans-dimensional war against your enemies Mr. Lordi. You have my word." Amen said. Mr. Lordi smiled. "We must go to another time. I have learned to travel between different times and only that way can we find our allies wherever they are." "As you wish." Amen said. Mr. Lordi had no need to figure out how to summon his time portal this time. Within a matter of seconds a dark vortex appeared in front of them. Mr. Lordi assumed it was his time portal. He walked inside and Amen followed. The two of them vanished from the desert and into the portal flying towards wherever they were going next.
TO BE CONTINUED..........
Last edited by Monsterlady38 on Thu Dec 13, 2012 8:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Monsterlady38

Postby dark_havens » Wed Dec 05, 2012 9:40 pm

What an amazing chapter once again! I was really getting excited when Mr. Lordi walked down the hallway leading to Amen's tomb :) And the awakening was also brilliant! I didn't find any typos or anything and there was a lot of depiction, which I liked very much :)

Monsterlady38 wrote: Then without warning the corpse in the sarcophagus awakened and grabbed Mr. Lordi by the throat and slammed him against the wall.
Mr. Lordi struggled to get free. "Stop! I am here to help you!" He shouted. "Who disturbs my rest? Is it you?" The mummy asked with a snarl. Mr. Lordi felt himself at no disadvantage at all and then he used his free arm to pull the creature away from him and slammed him against his tomb. The creature moaned in anger and did not feel any pain as he rose up to watch as Mr. Lordi approached him. "I am Mr. Lordi, the lord of Lapland. I need your help. The trans-dimensional war is going to return, it is the most feared war from all and if I do not stop it then this world and all we know it will be destroyed. I cannot do this alone, I need someone on my side that knows the past well and cannot be harmed. Someone like you." Mr. Lordi said. The mummy stood down. "The trans-dimensional war? So it is real. When will it return?" He asked, "One day, I know it is close." Mr. Lordi replied. The mummy spoke again. "My name is Amen-Ra, I was once a God, until my power fell and I was mummified. Look at me, I have lost everything. I have lost my many wives and children. I cannot believe this would happen to me." Mr. Lordi thought of his rough past as the same experience. "You are not alone Amen. We have all gone through these kinds of things. Only if we work together can we bring peace and defeat our enemies. Will you join me?"

BADASS! :D
A mummified soul
dark_havens

Postby Monsterlady38 » Wed Dec 05, 2012 10:01 pm

thank you! Any chapter involving Amen is a sweet chapter because of Amen! :D Here's the next chapter! A must read for Awa fans! :D

Chapter 3: The Rebirth of the Countess

Mr. Lordi once again found himself travelling through time again. He was moving faster than the speed of light through the vortex and he was not turning back this time. He wondered where he was going this time and if wherever he was going to be taken would be a place where he could find more help like Amen. He needed all the help he could get before returning into battle. As he flew through the portal he began to think about his home Lapland. Will I ever return there someday and live peacefully with my old friends? Mr. Lordi thought. Then his monstrous heart began to beat slightly and the thought of love returned to him. I do not care if she is a monster or not. She must be someone I can feel, someone who understands me, and perhaps even help me end this war. He thought. There must be someone who can not only help me but may even know about what love can do for me. I must keep that in mind. Mr. Lordi told himself as soon as his journey through time began to end and the portal began to open to a new world.

This time, Mr. Lordi was standing in a graveyard lit by the moonlight. Nearby was a church with lights on. He was alone again, and Amen was nowhere to be found. Mr. Lordi walked silently past the stone crosses towards the church and peered in the window. But to his surprise was not what was normally found inside a church. Instead of long rows of seats there was an open space and people were walking around and sitting at tables socializing while eating meals. So this is what they call a party. Mr. Lordi thought. He had heard about parties involving drinks, meals and constant chatter between groups of people but had no experience with any since the first invasion in Lapland that started the war. To his curiousity he caught glimpse of a young woman who looked about twenty three years old. She was standing alone in the corner looking as if waiting for her long lost lover. Mr. Lordi glanced at this woman one last time. He did not see this woman as a love interest. She is not the right one. Mr. Lordi thought as he continued to watch the woman. She had long black hair that went down to her shoulders and the dress she was wearing was quite elegant. Mr. Lordi sensed something inside her. Just then, a man came to her side. "Lady Awa de Paysant, you wanted to see me?" The man asked. So that is her name. Mr. Lordi thought as he listened in to the conversation. "Yes where is John Heart my fiance? I must find him at once." Awa said. The man scratched his head. "He should be here soon my lady. Just be patient for now." Awa nodded without saying anything. Mr. Lordi glanced at her and got the feeling that she was not going to wait for her lover any longer. Mr. Lordi watched as Awa waited around for a few more minutes and left the ballroom.

Mr. Lordi secretly followed Awa from outside and watched as she climbed the marble staircase to a long empty hallway. He remained in the shadows nearly invisible to her. Where is she going? He wondered as he stayed close behind but out of her sight. He watched closely as Awa continued to walk down the hallway silently. She was searching for her lover; wherever he was, Mr. Lordi loved to know where but inside he had a bad feeling about it. If this man really loved her he would not desert her like this. Mr. Lordi thought as he watched Awa stop in front of a door. A voice was heard from the other side of the door. The sound was a moaning sound but not a moan of pain. It was a moan of something far more pleasant than expected. Awa knocked on the door. "John? It's me, Awa. Are you in there?" She asked. No answer came. Awa knocked on the door. "John! What are you doing in there? Come out please! I want to see you!" Awa cried, her voice sounded like she was begging for his attention. Something is not right. Mr. Lordi thought as he continued to stay hidden. Awa waited a few more minutes and then she took hold of the doorknob and opened the door.

As soon as Awa opened the door she gasped. Mr. Lordi peered in slightly to wonder what was making Awa terrified. "John! How could you? What is the meaning of this?" Awa cried, Mr. Lordi looked inside and caught glimpse of Awa's lover kissing another woman. He shook his head at this sight knowing all along that his prediction about Awa's lover was right. Awa felt angry tears in her eyes as she stepped into the room as John parted his lips from the other woman. "Awa, what are you doing here?" He asked, as Awa approached him aggressively. "What am I doing here? What are you doing here?!" Awa shouted as she walked closer to him in a threatening way. "I will not accept this! We were engaged! Now you have done this to me!" Awa yelled with tears in her eyes and to Mr. Lordi's surprise; she took a knife from the belt of her dress. Awa ran towards the other woman with the knife. "You will never touch him again!" She cried as she lunged forward to stab the other woman but as she felt the knife pierce the flesh to her surprise, John had stepped in the way and the knife entered his chest instead. Awa's angry face turned to shock again. "Get....out of here......" He said to the other woman as she got up and ran. Those were his last words as he died. Awa wept. "No! How could you!" She cried and then she ran out of the room.

Mr. Lordi watched as Awa ran quickly out of the room so fast that he lost track of where she had gone. He turned to look outside and the sound of wind was blowing. What is happening now? He wondered as he walked away from the church towards the cemetery. The night was still and quiet with not a single breeze of wind. Mr. Lordi heard the sound of weeping deep in the cemetery. "Awa? Is that you? Are you all right? Awa!" He called out. No one answered him. The sound of the cries seemed to be coming from her wherever she was. Mr. Lordi walked deeper into the cemetery following the sound of the crying voice until he heard the sound of a blade slash and the sound of blood splattering. "AWA!" He shouted, and then he ran into the direction the sound came from and to his surprise he came across a bleeding corpse on the ground that looked like a dead lady. I am too late. Mr. Lordi thought as he bent down to look at Awa's corpse. A pole with a sharp blade was stuck through her body like a marshmallow on a stick and the blood oozed out of her flesh. Mr. Lordi sighed knowing there was nothing more he could do; and as he began to turn away the sound of the weeping was heard again. He turned around to face the corpse again and saw something white flicker in front of him. At first Mr. Lordi was unable to tell what it was. Some kind of ghost? He wondered, for he had not ever encountered a ghost before. Then to his surprise the white figure took the shape of a woman in a rotten wedding dress with black hair, her eyes look like the eyes of a cat, and she had fangs of a vampire. Mr. Lordi was astonished.

The lady walked towards him. "Awa? Lady Awa?" Mr. Lordi asked. The ghost lady felt a tear drip down her cheek. "Yes I am Lady Awa de Paysant. You are the one who has been watching me are you not?" Mr. Lordi nodded. "What have you done to yourself?" He asked. Awa walked to one of the stone graves. "I have become my true self. I have become reborn as the Countess that I should have been. Who are you?" She asked. "I am Mr. Lordi, the Lord of Lapland. I need your help. The Trans-Dimensional war will soon return. I need allies I can trust." Mr. Lordi replied. Awa continued to walk around and then she circled around Mr. Lordi. "You speak wisely, the war I have heard stories growing up of since I was born in the year 1776. I never thought it would be returning until this day. Tell me, Mr. Lordi what else do you seek?" Awa asked with curiousity. "I hope to one day find my one true love. I have not found her. She must be someone special, beautiful, unique and brave. But I fear that no one can love me even if I love her." Mr. Lordi said. Awa then let her hair blow slightly. "Ah love, it is glorious as it is for you as it was for me. She will come someday my friend. As for me, I cannot go back to love now that I am like this and I have lost the only man I loved. I will have no other. I believe that love is a strong weapon, the power of love may even end the war." Awa said. Mr. Lordi felt something inside that gave him the feeling that Awa was right. "What are you saying?" He asked. Awa stopped in her tracks. "Mr. Lordi, if you fall in love with her, and have her love in return then your bond may end the war. I do not know how it will but the answer to that will come someday." Awa concluded. Mr. Lordi began to think of who his one true love may be. Would she love a Monsterman like me and understand beauty of the beast? He asked himself, even though he knew that answer would not come until he found who his one true love was. "I shall join you Mr. Lordi. There may not be any love left for me in this world but I can put my heartbreak aside to assist you." Awa said. Mr. Lordi smiled. "Then let us go then." Mr. Lordi replied. Then the two of them stepped into the time portal, Awa took one last look at her home. "Farewell John." She whispered, and then the portal closed behind them.

TO BE CONTINUED..........
Last edited by Monsterlady38 on Thu Dec 13, 2012 8:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Monsterlady38

Postby MonsterMonster21 » Thu Dec 06, 2012 9:09 pm

what an awesome chapter this is! well that and it's got awa in it..... :oops:

i can't wait for the next one, Update soon xx :roll:
It was hate at first sight for us darling,The lady and the tramp rabid and snarling,
Awkward lovers and charmers worth mauling,It's a match made in hell, cupid's squalling
MonsterMonster21

Postby Monsterlady38 » Thu Dec 06, 2012 9:12 pm

MonsterMonster21 wrote:what an awesome chapter this is! well that and it's got awa in it..... :oops:

i can't wait for the next one, Update soon xx :roll:

Thanks! I knew you would like the newest chapter! Awa is awesome :D hope you also enjoyed the chapter about Amen as well. :wink: Spoiler alert! The next chapter Mr. Lordi will recruit OX, but give me some time to write it. :)

Monsterlady38

Postby Monsterlady38 » Thu Dec 13, 2012 8:52 pm

Okay here's Chapter 4. Enjoy!

Chapter 4: The Hellbull

Once again, Mr. Lordi was flying through the time portal. Where am I going now? He asked himself as he began to move at the speed of light. He had two allies so far: Amen the mummy who rose from the dead and Awa the vampire countess. It was a good line up so far but inside he knew that it was not enough to help him win the war. Mr. Lordi had someone with knowledge on the power of love and he had someone who could be considered unstoppable for getting revenge. I need someone with more strength. Someone who can be just as powerful as he looks. Mr. Lordi thought as the time portal began to reach its end. Mr. Lordi felt blinded as he shut his eyes from the light and then he fell out of the time portal. "Oof!" He grunted as he hit the hard dirty ground. He opened his eyes to look at his new surroundings.

Mr. Lordi stood up and looked around to find himself standing in a wide open space. The ground was flat like dried earth and the only other thing that was in this open space was a large stone wall with an entrance. Mr. Lordi looked at the stone wall with curiosity. This time he had no clue what time period he was in. He did not know if it was the beginning of time or right before the world was about to end. The wind began to blow hard and then a sound was heard coming from inside the stone wall: It sounded like a loud roar. Mr. Lordi walked closer towards the stone wall's entrance. There is something in there that I must find, and whatever it is, it is powerful enough to help me end this war. He thought as he looked down the open path through the entrance to the stone wall. He did not know what was waiting for him inside. This is labyrinth, and what I need is in there somewhere. Mr. Lordi thought. Then he took a deep breath and entered the maze.

As Mr. Lordi entered the labyrinth he felt a chill run down his spine. Is this fear I am experiencing? He asked himself. Then he shook his head knowing that he needed to be brave and then he looked at all the possible directions he could go. A maze had many different paths to choose from; one can lead you to where you need to go and another could lead you to a dead end. Mr. Lordi could not sense the presence of the creature lurking inside the maze anywhere. If this maze has a center of it then that is where I must go. He told himself, and then he took the path to his right. Luckily this path did not take him to a dead end. Mr. Lordi continued to walk until he came to another fork in the path ahead. The labyrinth was quiet; the wind had died down and the only sound Mr. Lordi could hear was his own footsteps. Just then as he took a turn right he came to a dead end and heard a creaking noise nearby. Mr. Lordi drew out his battleaxe and turned to face the pathway that he had just covered. Is someone there? He thought as he looked around with his weapon ready. There was no answer, and so Mr. Lordi walked back down the path and came across the previous path he should have chosen and then he began walking down that way instead.

Mr. Lordi walked faster through the maze fully alert to all of his surroundings. There was something hiding in the shadows or perhaps at the other side or in the center of the maze; if the maze had a center. A loud growling sound was heard once again as Mr. Lordi turned at another corner; he pointed his axe out in front of him as the sound was heard once again. What is lurking in there hiding from me? Mr. Lordi wondered once again; he was getting suspicious. The stone walls held no trace of something that could be hiding anywhere until Mr. Lordi turned at another corner and to his surprise he had found a large scratch on the stone wall to his right. The marking looked like it came from someone with horns. Mr. Lordi traced the surface of the marking with one hand. It appears I am dealing with something with horns. He thought as he kept walking, and then he looked at the ground to see footprints that were not his; they were like hoof marks only larger. Some kind of animal then. Mr. Lordi told himself as he stood in a small area with four different paths surrounding him, and suddenly something dashed right past him towards the path in front of him. The creature was too fast for Mr. Lordi to make out what it is and he immediately began to run after it.

"Who are you? Come back!" Mr. Lordi called out as he ran after the creature. The monster ran faster making Mr. Lordi unable to tell what it was. "I need your help!" Mr. Lordi shouted as he ran faster down the path until suddenly the creature vanished into the open. Mr. Lordi stopped and walked slowly into the open path and found himself standing in a wide open round space in the center of the labyrinth. Torches were lit on the walls and the floor was engraved with a design that portrayed some type of monster. Mr. Lordi walked into the center of the open space. "Where are you?" He asked as he looked around. The paths into the open space suddenly closed up and he was trapped. I did not take long for Mr. Lordi to notice the silence that was now surrounding him, and then out of nowhere something he did not see attacked him from behind. Mr. Lordi felt the ache as he was sent flying and hit one of the walls. He grunted angrily in pain and looked up to see who his attacker was. Standing before him was a creature that looked half man half bull, his face looked more like a zombie bull from hell with horns on his head and his legs were large hooves. "Why have you come?" His deep voice snarled. Mr. Lordi got to his feet. "I need your help." He said. The Minotaur did not see Mr. Lordi as someone friendly and then he charged forward.

Mr. Lordi quickly jumped to the side as the monster charged towards him, missed and hit the wall instead. "You are clever. But I have not come here to fight you!" Mr. Lordi shouted. "Shut up!" The Minotaur growled, and then he charged towards him again. Mr. Lordi swung his axe and then the Minotaur took hold of the axe before it could hurt him. Mr. Lordi grunted in anger to try and take control of his weapon; his opponent was stronger than he thought and perhaps strong enough to be a great asset. Then Mr. Lordi summoned enough strength and pushed the Minotaur away from him and then he put his axe away. My weapon will not be enough, my greatest power is from my body and soul. Mr. Lordi thought and then he stood waiting for the Minotaur to charge again. Then when he did Mr. Lordi extended his arm out to grab him and then the Minotaur was lifted off the ground as Mr. Lordi held him in the air without even touching him. "There is no need to fight! I am not your enemy!" Mr. Lordi insisted. The Minotaur growled. "Let me go you demon!" Mr. Lordi did not listen. "Demons are not where I am from. The real demons are my enemies, they will return soon even more powerful. I cannot face them alone after what they did to my family and my past. I need someone strong at my side." Mr. Lordi said. The Minotaur struggled. "What? Why should I help you? Who do you think you are?" He asked. "I am Mr. Lordi, the Lord of Lapland." Mr. Lordi replied. After hearing his name the Minotaur stopped resisting and Mr. Lordi released him. "I have no name. It is OX, that is what you must call me, Mr. Lordi." The Minotaur said. Mr. Lordi listened silently. "I am here before the existence of all time and living things. Many I have killed, and many have fled in terror from me. I spent my youth as the lifeguard of a powerful magician until one day he was killed. Not a single one has walked in my sights ever since, and now I have become this. This demon war you speak of. We shall see who the real enemies are once it begins." OX said. "Will you join me?" Mr. Lordi asked, and then OX nodded. "Only then will I know who my real enemies are." OX replied. Mr. Lordi managed to smile as if forgiving OX for attacking him. "Come with me." He said as the time portal opened. OX walked into the portal without looking back. Mr. Lordi followed him and began his time travelling journey once again.

TO BE CONTINUED...........

Monsterlady38

Postby Monsterlady38 » Tue Dec 18, 2012 4:07 am

Now here's the next chapter. Might as well keep posting this and see what happens if anyone just randomly comes on here to read it.

Chapter 5: Alien Manbeast

Mr. Lordi began to feel that his journey was going to end soon. He did not know if had many other places left to go until he was ready to face the enemy. He glanced at the portal which was carrying him to another time period wondering where he was being taken now. He had been to ancient times, the 1700s, and the beginning of time. Now to where he was going, he did not know what time was coming to him. All I know is that I can trust my allies. He told himself as the portal reached its end. Then he stepped out into a bright shaft of sunlight that was quickly covered up by gray clouds. He looked around and found himself standing in snow. Am I back in Lapland already? He thought as he walked down the path towards the view ahead of him and found no trace of his old friends which made him realize that this was not Lapland. Mr. Lordi looked over the edge of the cliff to see hundreds of mountains and he was standing on one of them. This is not good. He thought, and then it was about to get worse as the wind began to increase in speed.

Snow began to fall as the sky turned from white to gray. Mr. Lordi looked up and sensed a storm was on the way. He remembered dealing with many blizzards back in Lapland that were harsh and ceaseless; causing him to curl up in his sleigh begging for warmth from anything until he was able to make a fire inside a hut deep in the forest to stay until the storm subsided. Now seeing a blizzard on the way before him reminded him of the last time he dealt with a blizzard in Lapland: It lasted for nearly five days and Mr. Lordi found himself curled up inside the hut in front of the fire and he slept for most of the time. But when he awoke on the fifth day he found himself enraged that the blizzard had still been raging. Summoning his rage the hut caught fire and set the forest on fire casting a symbol that only he was familiar with that could be viewed from bird's eye as it burned in the forest all through the day and night. Soon as the tipping point came when Mr. Lordi allowed his devilish wings to expand on his back the fire suddenly burst like an explosion and a dark vortex was formed around him letting all the darkness out of him. Soon when it disappeared for an unknown purpose the blizzard subsided and Mr. Lordi was now standing in an open space with burnt down trees and a clear night sky. In the end he began to wonder: Did I do this? Is this part of my power? But Mr. Lordi had very little control over this power ever since that day which was three centuries ago just a few months after he fled to the Northern regions of Lapland. He did feel as if he had a little more control over it when he used it to defeat the troll in Lapland before entering the time portal for the first time but deep inside he knew that he was far from having full control over this supernatural power.

Suddenly Mr. Lordi opened his eyes as the flashback of that day in Lapland left his mind. The wind was now stronger than ever increasing to a powerful gale and blew right in his face. Mr. Lordi began walking slowly up the path on the mountain's edge and waited for a sign hoping that maybe his power would return to him again but he was also afraid of causing too much noise from his power that would start an avalanche. He kept walking slowly and continued to resist the cold breeze on his face as much as he could. The sky grew darker as the blizzard continued to rage and Mr. Lordi began to have trouble seeing where he was going. The path was narrow and the chances of falling were high; Mr. Lordi could not afford to lose his balance, but the snow blowing in his face made that task of him getting to a safe place impossible and a chance of him falling to a greater risk. He walked slower now resisting the cold even more, but he felt like his face was frozen at this point; until he turned to his left believing that that was the right way to go and then at that moment he no longer felt the wind blowing in his face. Mr. Lordi lowered his arm which he was using to shield himself from the wind and found himself inside a small cave. He walked deeper inside and sat down against a small rock. At least I have shelter now. He thought as he leaned his head up against the rock wall and shut his eyes.

Sometime later, Mr. Lordi opened his eyes and looked out the cave's exit. The sky had now cleared up and there was sunlight shining over the mountains across from him. Now I can proceed he thought as he stood up and walked out of the cave eager to continue down the path. As he began walking again he felt much better. The warmth from the cave was almost a healing power to him when it came to freezing in the cold, even though he wished that he could have also stopped the blizzard with that power he used to stop it last time. The morning on the mountains was very peaceful and Mr. Lordi felt as if he was still back in Lapland sitting on his sleigh gazing at the sky or off down the road looking for something to pick a fight with like another troll perhaps. Mr. Lordi gazed up the mountain path as he kept walking and then he looked up at the mountain's peak; the peak of the mountain looked like it was close to being completely pointed as if no one could stand on it, not even a bird. Strange. Mr. Lordi thought, and then suddenly the peace was interrupted by a voice Mr. Lordi did not recognize. "Let me go! I will never work for you or with you!" Mr. Lordi went alert and listened, and soon another voice was heard. "Silence you foolish alien or I will cut your throat!" Mr. Lordi knew something had to be done, and then he began running in the direction of the two voices.

As soon as Mr. Lordi ran around the corner of the path on the mountain he came across two strange creatures. One was a large snake demon and the other was an alien manbeast that he did not recognize. The snake demon had coiled itself around the alien manbeast. Mr. Lordi drew out his battleaxe just as the snake demon took notice of him. "Excuse me this is none of your businesss!" The demon hissed angrily. "Help me! Save me whoever you are!" The alien cried. "Silence! I did not tell you to speak Kita!" The demon snarled. So that is the name of this enslaved alien. Mr. Lordi thought, and then it was his turn to speak. "I do not believe you should be enslaving a member of a foreign race. I have seen your kind before, you were there centuries ago when the war first begun!" The snake demon released Kita and slithered forward to Mr. Lordi. "So you are the Lord of Lapland are you not? Travelling through time to find those who help you? You will find that soon it will be too late! When our kind returns with our new leader you will not stand a chance!" It snarled as he slithered upward ready to attack. Mr. Lordi clutched his axe tight. "Do not be too sure." He said while glaring at the snake demon, and then without warning the demon lunged at him trying to bite him with venomous fangs. Mr. Lordi immediately jumped aside causing the creature to miss him. Then he swung the axe at the snake in attempt to sever its head off but missed when he tripped on its tail. Mr. Lordi dropped his axe on the ground from falling over as the creature tried to coil itself around him to trap him. Mr. Lordi quickly got up and grabbed his axe and plunged it into the creature's tail and cut it off. The beast roared in pain felt vulnerable. This gave Mr. Lordi his chance and then he swung the axe once again and severed the demon's head from its body. Silence filled the air as the motionless creature fell over the edge over the mountain both body and head. He was not so tough. Mr. Lordi thought, knowing he had faced many things stronger than a snake demon. Then he walked over to Kita.

Kita slowly got to his feet. "Are you Mr. Lordi the Lord of Lapland?" He asked. Mr. Lordi nodded. "Thank you for saving me, I came here from the Mu Arae star system. My purpose here I do not know yet." Kita said. Mr. Lordi looked at Kita silently. Kita was indeed an alien with sharp fangs and his face was red all over. "What is it you seek from me?" Kita asked. Mr. Lordi spoke. "I must prevent a war from returning. I need all the help I can get." He said. Kita stroked his chin. "Then I shall help you Mr. Lordi in return for you saving me." Mr. Lordi nodded in agreement, but then suddenly there was a loud crack from above. Mr. Lordi looked up to see that the the snow in the mountain above was breaking apart from where it was. An avalanche was coming. "We need to get out of her. Now." Mr. Lordi insisted, as he walked towards the edge of the mountain's path. "What are you suggesting?" Kita asked as he looked at the incoming snow that was beginning to fall. "JUMP!" Mr. Lordi yelled, and then the two of them jumped off the edge of the mountain as the avalanche rapidly gained on them. The two of them were now free-falling off the mountain towards the bottom that seemed to be a long distance away. "This is your idea?" Kita asked almost alarmed as if they were going to die. "Yes! Just wait for it!" Mr. Lordi ordered and as the snow began to tumble down the mountain catching up on them Mr. Lordi could spot his time portal opening at the very bottom. "Take my hand Kita! We are aiming for that portal!" Mr. Lordi demanded. Kita obeyed and Mr. Lordi spread his wings as the time portal expanded. Just before the snow could hit the ground and cover them both the two of them fell into the time portal where it closed up behind them. They were safe from the avalanche. I do not think I want to do that again. Mr. Lordi thought.

TO BE CONTINUED.........

Monsterlady38

Postby MonsterMonster21 » Tue Dec 18, 2012 7:30 pm

aww i love it! poor kita :( at least he's okay now :D

update soon :roll:
MonsterMonster21

Postby Monsterlady38 » Tue Dec 18, 2012 8:56 pm

MonsterMonster21 wrote:aww i love it! poor kita :( at least he's okay now :D

update soon :roll:

Don't worry, Kita's alright now he's with Mr. Lordi I will update soon. The next chapter is almost done. :D

Monsterlady38

Postby Monsterlady38 » Tue Dec 18, 2012 9:39 pm

Here's the next chapter. This one's a little shorter but it marks the beginning of the war

Chapter 6: Cyberundertaker

Mr. Lordi never felt himself travelling through time this often as he thought he was going to. He thought that he only needed to go through it a few times and then he would be done but clearly that was not going to get him anywhere in winning the war. The thought of love was slowly beginning to return to him as he moved from one dimension to another or one time period to another. The next few stops on his journey were a lot easier than he had expected, which made him feel as if someone was watching him and telling him where to go. Inside Mr. Lordi thought that this was supposed to be his job to find out where his allies were but in the end it was all too easy for him. Something is not right. He thought to himself after entering the time portal once again. His next stop was quite short: He had found himself inside a small abandoned space station where he encountered an undead cyborg by the name of Magnum who was nearly as tough as he looked. Mr. Lordi found Magnum quite friendly but sometimes he was stubborn. I cannot help but still like him and trust he will be a good asset in this war. Mr. Lordi thought to himself when he had first found Magnum.

Soon it was not long before Mr. Lordi had come across two more allies in two different time periods: Kalma and G-Stealer. Kalma was a dead man who wore a top hat. He seemed to have risen from the dead but Mr. Lordi never found out where he was originally from. Turns out Kalma had just described it as "I simply died and that is all." Mr. Lordi was curious but knew that he would not get much out of someone like Kalma; Kalma was a quiet monster and seemed to only speak when spoken to. G-Stealer was another alien that Mr. Lordi ran into on a strange planet. G-Stealer nearly resembled Kita only with less sharp fangs and atennae on his head. G-Stealer was an interesting name for a monster from Mr. Lordi's perspective and once he ran into him G-Stealer was quite obedient but it left Mr. Lordi suspicious. I have never met a monster so docile. He thought. Then finally the time portal took him to one last location which was in a fiery pit from hell. There Mr. Lordi ran into Enary: A warrior with long blond hair and a metal mask on her face. She was tough and seemed like a great asset but what bothered Mr. Lordi the most was her personality. Enary had a bad temper and a habit to quickly lose trust in others. The reason for this was unknown as Mr. Lordi was never able to get that information out of her. Soon with enough persuasion Enary joined him and Mr. Lordi was finally returning to his own time through the time portal.

The time portal opened again one last time and Mr. Lordi stepped out and found himself in the dark forest again. The snow had melted a little which meant spring was coming. At last it is good to be home. He thought as he looked around the beautiful scenery of Lapland that he grew up in, and then he turned to face his monster allies which were now standing at attention waiting for his orders. He chuckled. "This is not a military, but you still must follow orders when I say so. The Trans-Dimensional war can return when we least expect it and we must prepare for whatever comes our way." He told his new comrades. OX raised his hand. "How are we supposed to know and what are we supposed to do until then?" He asked. Mr. Lordi stroked his beard and heard the sound of a familiar hoot as his old friend the Lapland owl landed on the branch in the tree next to him. Mr. Lordi smiled knowing that his old friends were returning to him. "We will know when the time comes. I cannot say when." He said, turning back to look at OX. Awa stepped forward. "Forgive me for saying this my lord but I have been reading in the power of love ever since you came to find me. You must choose wisely who it is. Do not let it go to waste for love is just as pure as it is. If it comes from someone who is twisted then the war could escalate into another world getting another species involved that do not wish to participate." Mr. Lordi paced back and forth. "That is noted Awa." He informed her. Enary gave a disdainful grunt of annoyance. "Please, like the power of love can end the war between the demons and us. Why don't you just bond with a demon and settle peace between the two races?" She asked with a disrespectful tone.

Mr. Lordi sighed and remembered Enary's tough personality. "That is an interesting point Enary but it could make it worse. The demon's leader is yet to come and whoever they are they will not settle for love. Demons despise love even the very word itself." He replied. Enary grunted again angrily, and then Awa glared at her. "How do these demons come? They do not just enter like they did last time do they?" Amen asked. Mr. Lordi turned to look at Amen. "Centuries ago the demons invaded Lapland and nearly destroyed the other races there. I, being a descendant of the 900's century of both of these races it is my duty to stop it once and for all. However all that changed when my supernatural powers came to me. I destroyed nearly both of them and lived out my years growing up alone until now. Soon I began to realize that the fighting was not over and that my enemies would return. When I defeated the demons of the south they vowed to return someday even stronger than ever with possibly a more powerful leader. Defeating them this time will not be as easy as it was last time." Mr. Lordi said.

The other monsters exchanged glances at one another and were starting to believe him, but suddenly the sky in Lapland grew dark. Mr. Lordi turned to face the sky and noticed it was swelling up like a storm was on the way. But this time he knew it was not a blizzard this time. Soon the sky began to not only grow dark but it also began to flash red. Mr. Lordi looked at the sky even more and did not know that his old friends were panicking. His monster allies gazed at the sky as well. "Is this a normal thing in Lapland?" Kalma asked. Mr. Lordi shook his head. "No it is not." He replied as he looked at the sky even more. Something was opening in the dark clouds that now looked like a super cell thunderstorm. Mr. Lordi focused his eyes upon the opening trying to make out what was going to appear there. His monstrous heart beat fast with fear knowing that this was something he had been hoping would not happen even though he knew inside it was going to happen. Then floating on a small black cloud appeared a lady with black devilish wings, black hair, black dress and a black raven on her shoulder. "So this is Lapland. What a beautiful place. My father would have loved to destroy the monsters here if the mighty Lord of Lapland did not destroy him. This monster world is fragile yet unique. No matter. We have returned for you, and we shall destroy you all!" She snarled. Mr. Lordi's heart pounded hard as hell and his terrified look on his face turned into anger. "What is it?" Kita asked. Mr. Lordi did not look back at him. "The demons have returned." He said.

TO BE CONTINUED.........

Monsterlady38

Postby Missing Miss Cali » Thu Dec 20, 2012 10:07 am

Really dramatic ending for the chapter LOVE IT :D
And I wish you well in hell
Missing Miss Cali

Postby MonsterMonster21 » Thu Dec 20, 2012 9:16 pm

OOO DRAMA!!!! :twisted:

Update soon xxD
MonsterMonster21

Postby Monsterlady38 » Mon Dec 24, 2012 5:46 am

Missing Miss Cali wrote:Really dramatic ending for the chapter LOVE IT :D

OOO DRAMA!!!!

Update soon xxD

Yeah lots of drama in that chapter :D I am about to post the next chapter now.

Monsterlady38

Postby Monsterlady38 » Mon Dec 24, 2012 5:48 am

Here's the next chapter! The battle begins now.

Chapter 7: Playing the Devil

Mr. Lordi watched the incoming army of demons descend from the sky and then he once again looked at their leader. "Who are you?" He demanded. The demon girl laughed. "I am Evilyn! Feared by many and I am a devil's daughter by heart!" She snarled. Mr. Lordi drew out his battleaxe. "Be ready my friends! This is just the beginning!" He warned them. The other monsters were already ready to fight. "Very well Evilyn, but I cannot allow you to take Lapland again! Your minions have already caused enough trouble back then, and now you return wanting more." Mr. Lordi said. Evilyn laughed once again. "Mr. Lordi, oh you have not seen enough power from us to realize that you cannot defeat us. When you were just a mere child my father who led the first invasion in Lapland warned us about the bastard son of both sides. We were to look out for him and ensure he would not survive. But he did, and escaped! You know this is you that I speak of. We were supposed to be in an alliance but due to my father's wishes involving a desire for power, and held hatred for your ancestors. Why should we let the trolls and other monsters reign supreme in Lapland like they always have? We demons have been second place for far too long! It is time for us to take from you what is rightfully ours no matter what!" Evilyn hissed. Mr. Lordi grew angrier inside and Evilyn looked at him blinking her eyes as if trying to drop a hint towards him that he could not figure out and then she gave the command. "Attack!" She ordered, and then the demons came flying towards them.

Evilyn watched from above as her army began to attack. Mr. Lordi and his allies spread out into the woods hoping to stay out of the wide open space on the large frozen lake. "Do not let them escape! Spare the Lord if you can!" Evilyn barked at her minions. Mr. Lordi knew they were outnumbered and wished he had more help but nothing was going to stop him from running away from the fight. He turned around to the nearest demon that was landing on the ground and began charging towards him. Mr. Lordi planted his axe in the ground and something began to shake the ground around him. The approaching beast began to lose its balance slightly and then suddenly a shockwave burst out at knocked the creature over. Mr. Lordi pulled his axe out of the ground. My greatest power relies on my body and soul not my weapon. Where is it when I need it? He thought as he looked around to see how the others were doing. Awa was pinned down by twenty demons and had no idea how to take them out. Mr. Lordi watched in horror as one of them attempted to tackle her to the ground but to his surprise, Awa suddenly screamed so loud that the demons fell over like dominoes and were knocked out unconcious. Funny, how does she do that? Mr. Lordi wondered as he began to focus on more of the incoming creatures. I wish I did not pick a fight with my own ancestors earlier. He thought, as he turned to look at Amen who pinned one of the larger demons to the ground. Amen growled in anger and plunged his hand deep into the chest of the large creature. The demon screamed in agony as blood began to spurt out a little. Finally after digging deeper, Amen yanked his hand out ripping out the demon's heart all covered in blood in his hand. The demon collapsed silently and bled to death. Impressive. Mr. Lordi thought.

Kita and OX were nearly in the same situation that Awa was in earlier. Kita had jumped from a tree and bit the head off one of the demons that tried to pull him out upside down. OX was on a rampage charging through tons of demons with his horns knocking them over. Mr. Lordi felt even more impressed; his allies were strong but soon they may not be able to stand forever. Enary was screaming in anger as she attacked one of the larger demons single handed. She was a fierce warrior without a doubt but Mr. Lordi did not believe that she was fighting the right way. She charged forward and attempted to annihilate any enemy in her path. G-Stealer, Kalma, and Magnum were sticking together on the fight and each of them had their own ability. Mr. Lordi turned to focus on the incoming demons and chopped a few in half and reduced two others into ashes. He was also intrigued by the way Evilyn was watching him as he turned to look at her for a short while. She was looking at him back the whole time and smiling almost as if admiring his strength. Mr. Lordi turned away shaking his head knowing that whatever she was thinking it was not going to happen. She will never be what she wants to be. Mr. Lordi thought as he attacked another group of demons that were now spitting fire at him.

Mr. Lordi jumped from side to side to dodge the fireballs. These creatures were a lot stronger than the previous once. Evilyn's stronger forces were now approaching and overwhelming them. Mr. Lordi began to realize that he and his comrades were not strong enough to win this time. Awa was screaming again only this time in pain, Amen was knocked over against a pile of trees, and Kita and OX were pinned down by the stronger set of demons and were surrounded by a ring of fire which was now starting to melt the snow around them. Enary was unconscious due to one of the flames shot in her chest and Magnum was trying to wake her. G-Stealer and Kalma were close to being on fire. For a moment Mr. Lordi felt himself go into silence as he fought his way through the second set of demons chopping them or pulling them away. The silence took everything away from his mind except for the future; he spotted his old friends fleeing from the fight until suddenly a bolt of lightning shot the owl out of the sky and it crumpled to the ground. The three reindeer which were now fleeing deeper into the woods began to catch fire and were burnt to their death right before Mr. Lordi's eyes. "NO!" He screamed as he watched his old friends die right in front of him. Then as the silence in his mind continued as he fought his way through another wave he felt his hopes fading. He ran towards the demons that pinned Amen down and severed all five of them in half with his axe instantly. Then he went for Awa's targets that were trying to attack her. Awa got up in time to shatter them all to pieces before Mr. Lordi could reach her. "Help the others!" She told him. Mr. Lordi went for his other comrades who were pinned down.

Mr. Lordi fought his way through the wave of demons towards his surrounded comrades. He plunged his axe deep into the flesh of three demons at once that were cornering OX who was recently wounded by some of the fire attacks. OX was back on his feet again and charged over to save G-Stealer and Kalma. Mr. Lordi quickly ran towards where Kita was pinned down. Kita had bitten his way through the throat of one of the demons and then was slowly recharging. Mr. Lordi jumped into the fight and chopped off the heads of the two demons that were closing in on Kita. "Give a hand to Magnum and Enary would you?" He asked. Kita nodded in obedience. Mr. Lordi felt like he had taken down every enemy around him now, but part of him felt like there was something missing. He knew that he needed his true power to help him win but it was not coming. He wanted to summon it and unleash it on Evilyn in hopes of bringing her down or stalling her long enough to gain more strength to win the war but it was not working. Mr. Lordi looked at Evilyn once again who was still gazing at him in a rather peculiar way. Mr. Lordi shut his eyes for a moment and tried to build his inner strength hoping that his true supernatural power would come but it did not. He opened his eyes again to find himself standing in the middle of the fight were his comrades were slaughtering demons in all directions. Suddenly Evilyn descended from the sky. "ENOUGH!" She yelled. Mr. Lordi looked at her again. "I have watched you fight and I am disappointed! Mr. Lordi you are foolish! But there is something you should know. I know the perfect way this must be settled." Evilyn snarled. Mr. Lordi stepped forward. "Then tell me how." He said.

TO BE CONTINUED........

Monsterlady38

Postby MonsterMonster21 » Mon Dec 24, 2012 6:57 pm

Aww i hope everyone's okay! :lol:

this chapter has really intrigued me.....

update? :oops:

soon please? :roll:
MonsterMonster21

Postby Monsterlady38 » Tue Dec 25, 2012 9:29 pm

MonsterMonster21 wrote:Aww i hope everyone's okay! :lol:

Don't worry everyone's gonna be okay. You'll find out what Evilyn's plan is in the next chapter. I will start writing the next chapter ASAP and here's a heads-up: I'm going away on vacation this Friday. I don't think I'll be taking my computer with me so I won't be back until January the 4th I think. But between now and Friday I will work extra hard on the next chapter :D

Monsterlady38

Postby MonsterMonster21 » Wed Dec 26, 2012 4:12 pm

Monsterlady38 wrote:

Don't worry everyone's gonna be okay. You'll find out what Evilyn's plan is in the next chapter. I will start writing the next chapter ASAP and here's a heads-up: I'm going away on vacation this Friday. I don't think I'll be taking my computer with me so I won't be back until January the 4th I think. But between now and Friday I will work extra hard on the next chapter :D

YAY I CANT WAIT!! I'm starting to write up a new chapter also and lots of shi....stuff is gonna happen..... :twisted:
MonsterMonster21

Postby Monsterlady38 » Wed Dec 26, 2012 11:16 pm

MonsterMonster21 wrote:
Monsterlady38 wrote:

YAY I CANT WAIT!! I'm starting to write up a new chapter also and lots of shi....stuff is gonna happen..... :twisted:

Don't worry I promise you won't be waiting forever. If I get the next chapter done tonight I will post it tomorrow night because for most of tomorrow I will be busy packing. As soon as I return from vacation I will get right to work on the next chapter after the one I'm working on now. There's drama in the next chapter if you like drama. :twisted: also I can't wait to read the next chapter in your story! :D

Monsterlady38

Postby Monsterlady38 » Thu Dec 27, 2012 4:18 pm

Okay here's the next chapter. Lots of drama in this one. As I said earlier I'm going on vacation and will be back in about a week so enjoy reading this chapter and when I return I will start working on the following chapter right away

Chapter 8: The Deadlite Girls Gone Wild

Evilyn began to descend from the sky and gave a signal to her demon army to halt. The demons backed down and stepped away from Mr. Lordi and his comrades. Mr. Lordi looked astonished and then turned to face Evilyn who was smiling. Mr. Lordi was suspicious to her smile. "What are you suggesting?" He asked as she walked towards him. Evilyn circled around Mr. Lordi with her long ebony hair blowing, and a few of her locks managed to brush against his face. "Mr. Lordi you attractive Monsterman, do you really think all this fighting is going to end this war? I may be a violent daughter of the devil but does not mean I can be nice." She whispered. Mr. Lordi refused to look at her as she walked around. Why is she suddenly being nice? This is not right. He thought as Evilyn spoke again. "You see Mr. Lordi; I know what you seek more than just peace in Lapland and all the other worlds. You want love. You want someone who you can cherish and protect. Is it true you believe that the power of love can save your race from us? You are deluded, and you cannot hope that such a silly thing like that will end this conflict when the time is right. But if it is love that you think is the answer then I see only one way to settle this. You and I must bond."

Mr. Lordi's mouth fell open the moment he heard that last sentence. He shook his head in disbelief as Evilyn turned to look at him and she walked towards him gazing into his eyes. Mr. Lordi refused to look at her. "What do you think Mr. Lordi? Bonding between monsters and demons would settle peace would it not?" She asked as she ran one finger through Mr. Lordi's hair. Mr. Lordi grew uncomfortable and grabbed her hand and pulled it away. "No, that will never end the war. Not like this." He said firmly, stepping away from her. But Evilyn was not the one to give up easily. "Think of how easy it is!" She hissed as she began to follow him as he went to check on Enary who was regaining consciousness. "What the hell just happened?" Enary asked as she opened her eyes and then glared at Evilyn. "You! You are the one who started this! I demand an explanation!" She yelled. Evilyn looked impressed with Enary's hot temper. "So you are the aggressive one. Well if I bond with your leader perhaps that will end this conflict right now. Do you not agree?" Evilyn asked with a sweet but evil tone in her voice. Enary shook her head angrily. Evilyn once again turned to Mr. Lordi. "Very well Mr. Lordi, whether your comrades agree with you or not this is how it shall be determined! You have until tomorrow to make your decision. But if you do not by then you shall be forced into marriage with me thus settling peace between our races whether you like it or not! But be warned. If you have made your choice to refuse this request you can watch the rest of Lapland burn to the ground! Accept and then we can bond without any issue is that clear?" Evilyn snapped. Mr. Lordi pretended not to hear what she said; he was beginning to sense darkness in her putrid heart which was filled with twisted love. He watched as Evilyn took off into the sky with her demons.

The night began to fall upon Lapland as the forest grew quiet. Mr. Lordi buried his slaughtered old friends under the tree closest to the frozen lake. He gazed silently at the starry sky and thought about what Evilyn said. Why would I bond with her? I sense darkness in her, she is not the right one and she will never be. He thought as he walked around the edge of the forest. Awa walked over to him. "Mr. Lordi we have recovered, do you have a plan?" She asked. Mr. Lordi turned to look at Awa. "Not at the moment Awa but I am thinking of something. I must rest." Awa stepped back. "As you wish." She said and then she walked away. The sky grew darker as more stars began to twinkle. Mr. Lordi sat down under the tree next to his buried friends. "May you go to heaven or hell and no matter where you are I will be with you." He said softly as he traced the surface of the ground where they were buried with one hand. Then he looked up at the sky again. Deep inside his monstrous heart he knew he could never bond with someone as vicious as Evilyn; his real one true love had to be kind but beautiful, and desirable but not selfish. Will I ever find her? Mr. Lordi asked himself. He felt sorrow inside him for the first time in centuries. But his one true love he knew would have to come later; he had to think of a plan to stop Evilyn. Soon he closed his eyes and fell asleep.

Mr. Lordi did not sleep peacefully on this very night. He had a nightmare; he never expected it, for he had never had a nightmare ever in his life nor had he had any normal dreams before in his life. The nightmare started off with in a room. A room somewhere in a mansion. Mr. Lordi found himself sitting in a chair by a fireplace quietly gazing at the smoke rising until the door opened. Mr. Lordi turned to face who it was and who came in turned out to be Evilyn. Mr. Lordi jumped in the chair he was sitting and quickly ran out of the room to avoid her. Inside he felt the urge to attack her instead but as she came towards him he attempted to pull her away with supernatural force and it failed. He reached to draw his battleaxe and it was missing. He was powerless. "Do not worry baby I will make this quick." Evilyn was saying softly while smiling as she stood really close to him almost touching him. Mr. Lordi was desperate to push her off him but he could not. Evilyn's lips began to pucker, and Mr. Lordi grew nervous. No! I will not kiss anyone except my one true love and she is not my one true love! He thought and then finally he managed to push her away hard knocking her to the ground. Still powerless against her, Mr. Lordi ran out of the room to escape. The sight of Evilyn's smile was not a pretty one. To Mr. Lordi it was a twisted smile rather than a friendly one; one that would curse him forever if he did not escape her clutches. "Come back my sweet love! Think of everything we could accomplish together! You and I ruling Lapland like no others!" Evilyn was calling out behind him as she ran after him. Mr. Lordi had nowhere to go; he was not willing to be cornered again like last time. Soon he came across a spiral staircase and he quickly made a tight turn and ran up the stairs.

Mr. Lordi ran upstairs as fast as he could hoping to lose Evilyn who was chasing after him. Soon the staircase ended at a door which Mr. Lordi threw open and stepped into a bright shaft of sunlight. He was standing on the roof of the structure with nowhere to run or hide. There was nothing he could do to stop Evilyn from finding him now. There was nothing to barricade the door with nor was he able to attack her. Where are my wings when I need them? Mr. Lordi thought as he looked over the edge of the roof. He thought about jumping but had no clue what was below him. Suddenly the door burst open and Evilyn came out onto the roof. "You can run but you cannot hide Mr. Lordi. You know better than to run from your lover." She snarled. Mr. Lordi backed away from her. "I am not your lover! Stay away from me!" He yelled. Evilyn walked closer to him and once again was way too close for Mr. Lordi to even think about what horrors she was going to inflict on him this time. Evilyn locked her arms tight around the base of Mr. Lordi's neck. "Kiss me, and I will leave you alone." She demanded. Mr. Lordi refused her request. "Do it now!" She yelled. Mr. Lordi shook his head and pushed her away as hard as he could. "Get your hands off me Evilyn! You will never be the one for me!" He said angrily. Evilyn was outraged. "Then die!" She yelled, and then she ran towards him and a bolt of lightning exploded in her hands towards him and hit him in the chest. Mr. Lordi did not have time to react. He collapsed and then fell over the edge of the building's roof with nothing to save him from falling into darkness. Then everything went black.

TO BE CONTINUED.......

Monsterlady38

Postby MonsterMonster21 » Thu Dec 27, 2012 6:02 pm

Oh god it took me an hour to read this because of the 'we must bond' bit

it was an awkward situation..... :oops:

BUT NOO HE'S NO EVILYN'S!!! that does not compute with me at all :evil:

Update soon and make sure everyone's okay!! :roll:
MonsterMonster21

Next

Return to Lordi fanfic