Stories and art created by the Lordi fans

Moderators: Hemitys, psyanide, Nightmare Wings Hell

Re: The Monster Demon War: A Lordi Love Story

Postby Rosalie » Thu Jul 11, 2013 3:04 pm

A perfect ending to a perfect story :')
I love this chapter and I'm going to miss this story so much :cry:
Hey YOU
Yeah, you reading this.
If you ever feel sad then remember you are a fabulous and majestic unicorn-cabbage.
And your face is nice.
And you should smile more because you look amazing when you smile.
Rosalie

Postby Monsterlady38 » Fri Jul 12, 2013 8:46 pm

Rosalie wrote:A perfect ending to a perfect story :')
I love this chapter and I'm going to miss this story so much :cry:

Don't be sad, I'm considering another sequel. Name to be determined soon. :wink:
"Honey honey lemme hug you like a spider, honey honey lemme give you evil love
Honey honey lemme kiss you like a viper, open up your heart, receive my evil love"

Blog | Instagram | FB | Lordi Army NA
Monsterlady38

Postby Monsterlady38 » Sat Aug 03, 2013 5:38 pm

(sorry for the double post) I am on the verge of brainstorming another sequel for this trilogy and I'm thinking of calling it "The Arockalypse: Doomsday" it takes place a year after the previous sequel where my character (me) is now living on her own, she still sees Mr. Lordi because they're still an item but this time the new threat is something that could end the world and it's even worse than the serious of dark invisible demons. I want to make this one with longer chapters an even better, but I still need lots of time to think. Stay tuned. :wink:
Honey honey lemme kiss you like a viper, open up your heart, receive my evil love"

Monsterlady38

Postby Miss-Elodia » Sat Aug 03, 2013 10:50 pm

Monsterlady38 wrote:Stay tuned. :wink:

I will ! :wink:
Keeping Markus in my cellar since 2015.
Twitter Tumblr Facebook Lordi stories on FanFiction
Miss-Elodia

Postby Monsterlady38 » Sun Aug 04, 2013 7:44 pm

Glad to hear it. Once I've created a summary of the next story I will share it here. :wink:

Monsterlady38

Postby Rosalie » Tue Aug 06, 2013 9:40 pm

Monsterlady38 wrote:(sorry for the double post) I am on the verge of brainstorming another sequel for this trilogy and I'm thinking of calling it "The Arockalypse: Doomsday" it takes place a year after the previous sequel where my character (me) is now living on her own, she still sees Mr. Lordi because they're still an item but this time the new threat is something that could end the world and it's even worse than the serious of dark invisible demons. I want to make this one with longer chapters an even better, but I still need lots of time to think. Stay tuned. :wink:

Sounds good! A doomsday story? Quite a few Lordi fanfics have a doomsday theme going on :lol:
Hey YOU
Yeah, you reading this.
If you ever feel sad then remember you are a fabulous and majestic unicorn-cabbage.
And your face is nice.
Rosalie

Postby Monsterlady38 » Fri Aug 09, 2013 3:54 pm

I thought it would be a common thing for other people to use in their Lordi fanfics. I'm thinking of making it big, for some reason it almost reminds me of what happened to Transformers Dark of the Moon and I'm thinking of how the monster world (Lapland) and the human world (the rest of Earth) collide too much and endangers my people. But we'll see. When I think I've got it figured out I'll give out a detailed summary of the story before I start writing it. :)

Monsterlady38

Postby Rosalie » Fri Aug 09, 2013 10:09 pm

Monsterlady38 wrote:I thought it would be a common thing for other people to use in their Lordi fanfics. I'm thinking of making it big, for some reason it almost reminds me of what happened to Transformers Dark of the Moon and I'm thinking of how the monster world (Lapland) and the human world (the rest of Earth) collide too much and endangers my people. But we'll see. When I think I've got it figured out I'll give out a detailed summary of the story before I start writing it. :)

I can't wait!!! But don't rush yourself, take your time :D
Hey YOU
Yeah, you reading this.
And your face is nice.
Rosalie

Postby Monsterlady38 » Fri Aug 09, 2013 11:19 pm

Alright I managed to get some spare time off of studying to work up a plot summary (in other words trailer for the next sequel)

here it is

The Arockalypse Doomsday Trailer. Story coming soon.

One year after the Monsterican Dream of Destruction: Emily is now leading her own life and has a job and a good home. She and Mr. Lordi are still together but in order to protect their relationship they live separately but still see each other.
Darkness returns to the city as legend tells that the world is falling apart since the coming together of monster and humanity who no longer live hiding in plain sight from the humans. When a final threat to end the world arrives the power of love must be stronger than ever if it ever is the last line of defense for the world. And to make things more complicated: Mr. Lordi proposes to Emily in hopes of having his one true love forever and no longer keeping their love hidden in order to promise the Earth that they and the rest of their allies will protect humanity. Emily agrees to marry him but with the world becoming chaos and slowly collapsing as the balance between monster and man begins to fall, the only consequences is that the alliance may be shattered and the world may be destroyed by the Monster gods of destruction who have been watching the monster man alliance since it formed one year and six months ago.
Is this really doomsday? The Arockalypse is coming….

Monsterlady38

Postby Rosalie » Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:41 pm

Oooooh, it sounds really awesome!!! :mrgreen: :twisted:
Hey YOU
Yeah, you reading this.
And your face is nice.
Rosalie

Postby Miss-Elodia » Thu Aug 22, 2013 11:16 am

That trailer sounds so interesting! Now I'm curious to know. :mrgreen:
Keeping Markus in my cellar since 2015.
Twitter Tumblr Facebook Lordi stories on FanFiction
Miss-Elodia

Postby Monsterlady38 » Thu Sep 11, 2014 3:45 am

I'm back!! I'm so sorry for the long wait!

Are you guys still interested in reading this? Cause if you are here is the first chapter of The Arockalypse: Doomsday!

Forward

ne year has gone by after the spiraling events of the dark demons. Vexus, the brother who wished to avenge his deceased sister Evilyn came with his minions that could turn invisible in hopes of unleashing the Monsterican Dream of Destruction. A powerful force to plunge the world into darkness. With the help of the monsters now allied with the humans: The Lord of Lapland, his monster allies and his one true love, they were able to disable the demons powers and defeat Vexus with the power of love. There has been peace ever since but even now that a year has passed there is still one last thing that remains. The peace appears to not have lasted as long as we thought. Now that the world of monsters and humans has merged, the Earth is unstable. The world could be destroyed yet the source is unknown since both worlds have combined. Is this the end of all of humans and monsters?

Thunder crashed outside the window of the large castle like mansion hidden deep within the forest. It was almost two years ago when this building was in a lava cave rather than a forest overlooking the lake in the human world. Monsters and humans were now united but now it seemed that things were thrown out of balance. On the balcony of his chambers. Mr. Lordi stood just in the doorway and watched the torrental downpour before his very eyes. It had been a year since he and his allies had defeated Vexus and his army. Even though everything seemed peaceful he was missing something he cared about the most just as much as he cared about peace: His one true love. Her name was Emily. Over a year ago, he could remember the time he first came to Earth in search of someone to love and when he saw her it happened so suddenly. Though at first he feared that she could not love him back he never gave up on her. He pursued her, knowing that she was the only one that he could bond with to end the war. She ran away from him until he saved her life and she returned to him and they became one. Two weeks ago, Mr. Lordi had received a letter from Emily that her family was coming home and she would be going away for two weeks. Those two weeks were almost gone. She must be back by now, I need to speak to her, for I fear even though another battle has gone we have not yet won the war. He thought as he continued to watch the rain. Lightning flashed and we went back inside.

As he wrote his letter to Emily. He thought about how things were going to turn out in the future. He remembered telling his fellow monster allies his concerns. There had never been any reports of unusual activity between monsters and humans recently but in his mind he saw a possible future and all he could see was the world being destroyed due to it becoming unstable from the two worlds merged. Last year he never had this vision but now it appeared to be coming in. He was almost afraid. He decided to wait until the rain stopped before sending it. Even though it had only been two weeks, he still missed her. In fact he had been through worse like the time he was without her for six months. He had not got a lot of sleep since then so he placed the letter at his bedside next to a framed photo of Emily. As he lay down he decided to put his mind off his fear of the changing world and thought about his bond with Emily. They had grown closer ever since the defeat of Vexus. He had been with her for almost a year and it was getting to the time. That time that happened in most relationships between humans. When Evilyn tried to seduce him she started by trying to marry him but he made plans to crash his own wedding so it would never happen. Then hethought of an idea. I shall buy a ring, I think the time is come that Emily and I seal our bond this way as humans call it. He smiled gazing at the ceiling and his fangs flashed when the next bolt of lightning struck, then he went to sleep.

Monsterlady38

Previous

Return to Lordi fanfic