Monsterboard

The Monster Demon War: A Lordi Love Story

Stories and art created by the Lordi fans

Moderators: Hemitys, psyanide, Nightmare Wings Hell

Re: The Monster Demon War: A Lordi Love Story

Postby MonsterMonster21 » Tue Feb 05, 2013 7:47 pm

YAY NEW CHAPTER :mrgreen:
I really enjoyed it xx and it great timing because it's keeping my mind off my jab i had today.. :roll:
Anyhow i hope you update soon :D
It was hate at first sight for us darling,The lady and the tramp rabid and snarling,
Awkward lovers and charmers worth mauling,It's a match made in hell, cupid's squalling
MonsterMonster21

Postby Monsterlady38 » Wed Feb 06, 2013 7:10 pm

Oh don't worry I don't think Evilyn is returning in this story. The new villian is still being determined and I'm still putting the pieces together of this story.

Here's the first chapter!

Chapter 1: Sincerely with Love

It had been six months since the trans-dimensional war had come to an end. The monsters of Lapland had now settled in a small town called Oakville and were living separate from the humans until they could gain more trust out of them. The six months had been long for everyone to let go of being saved by these monsters. Most humans had already begun to question the reason for the monsters to rescue them, while others were simply terrified and did not want anything to do with them. But of all the humans who were enduring the long six months; the only one who had the worst time coping with these six months was Emily. Emily being the only young woman who had a connection with the monsters of Lapland was missing them dearly. She could remember every single part of the war from the moment the Lord of Lapland fell in love with her to the moment she felt the same way and the power of their love destroyed the demons. Emily did not want to give up on her love for the Lord of Lapland; doing so would be such a crime. She had told herself knowing it would be a lifelong regret. Thus during these events; Emily resumed her regular life as if nothing happened but deep inside she wondered would she ever see her love again? Only time was going to tell that to her.

After the six months passing had hit it was on one quiet evening where Emily was sitting in her bedroom writing in her diary about how much she longed to see him again. Her bedroom door was shut and hard rock music was playing softly in the room. Emily had no desire to turn up the volume. She was in no mood to head-bang to the tunes blasting. It was not that she was depressed over his absence, no. She could remember the last time she saw him. On the night the war had ended, the two of them were kissing under the moonlight and then he took her home and told her he was going to find a home no matter how long it took and she told him she would wait for him forever and it would not bother her. As Emily finished her diary entry she smiled thinking about the times she was with him. Then there was a knock at the door. Emily ran downstairs to answer but when she opened the door all she saw was a small envelope sitting at the doorstep. Walking back inside, Emily opened the envelope and read the letter.

Dearest Emily

It has been too long and I am happy to inform you that I have found a place to stay. My new home is located in the forest by this town’s lake. It is quite isolated and somewhere where only you can find me. Most humans still do not trust us fully so that is why we are living in an area far from the humans until they can trust us more. I am hoping you have been doing well and if you have been missing me that is wonderful to know that you have and I have been thinking about you and me. I know it has been a long time since we last saw each other; it has been at least six months now. I would like you to come down to my new home so we can speak. I want to know if we still stand together as one

L

Emily smiled when she read the card and knew who it was from. He finally writes to me! She thought as she ran upstairs back into her bedroom. She changed from her casual clothes into a beautiful black lace dress and leather boots and put on some makeup. She left the house in a hurry and ran down the dark streets towards downtown and to the lake. Nothing was going to attack her at this time of night and she had protectors. Some people had stopped to watch her fly by but she did not care. Soon in a matter of minutes, Emily arrived at the lake and saw a light inside a house that was hidden between the trees. Emily ran down the path and came to a large castle-like mansion that was isolated and almost hidden. Emily opened the gate and walked down the path towards the double doors at the front. The house was just like the one he had back in Lapland only this time is was not surrounded by lava and Emily had no need to hesitate to approach. She walked past the gargoyle statues that were covered with vines and approached the door and took hold of the knocker and knocked. The door did not budge at first but then a voice was heard. "Enter." it came from the other side. Emily opened the left door and walked inside. She stepped onto the marble floor in the foyer and as she shut the door behind her the surroundings were familiar.

The mansion looked exactly like the one Emily had been inside in Lapland. As she looked around she could see the portraits, the staircase and perhaps there would be a balcony somewhere on the second floor. "Mr. Lordi?" Emily called out with a sweet tone in her voice hoping he would hear her. Then the door under the two stair cases opened and a shadow was seen walking out of the doorway. Emily looked to see him. It was Mr. Lordi, the Lord of Lapland without a doubt. Emily smiled upon seeing him but also to her surprise he looked different this time. Mr. Lordi looked at Emily as he walked towards her out of the darkness. He was wearing a different black latex outfit with platform boots, different faces on his knees, he had three spikes on each shoulder, the same symbol was studded on the back of his cape, and instead of fingerless leather gloves his outfit did not have any this time, and of course without any surprise he still had long sharp nails that never were trimmed. He stepped into the light so Emily could see his face better and his face had not changed much either. Emily noticed that his makeup was slightly different and she could spot sharp fangs showing in his smile, and of course he still had the same long divine hair and beard that never changed at all. "It is you at last Emily. I never thought I would see you again." Mr. Lordi said. Emily managed to keep her smile where it was. "Is that you Mr. Lordi, you've changed so much!" She said with her cheeks turning pink. Mr. Lordi looked at his new outfit. "It is still me." He said. Overcome with such joy Emily threw her arms around him. Mr. Lordi smiled and locked his arms tight around her waist. Emily felt warm inside as the familiar feeling of his tight embrace returned. His nails were close to piercing the flesh within her dress as he hugged her tighter and romantically. "You have no idea how much I have missed you." He said tenderly. Emily's heart raced harder. "I missed you so much." She replied and then Mr. Lordi pulled away with his arms still around her. "I know it has been a long time since we saw each other. I do not want to be gone that long ever again. Do we still stand together as one?" He asked. Emily smiled and kissed him on the cheek. "Yes Mr. Lordi we are still together as one." She said softly.

Mr. Lordi smiled. "Thank you Emily." He said and then he pulled her closer and kissed her lips. Emily's heart thudded and she kissed him back while locking her arms around him tighter. The kiss started off gently but eventually turned brutal and pricked Emily's lips hard. Emily refused to resist the painful part of the affection, she was used to it. Mr. Lordi went deeper into the kiss and it was venom poisoning Emily's heart ready to kill her in his arms and she felt it sting even more and suspected it was his fangs. Emily held onto him tighter as if she did not want to let him go, she had missed him too much over the past six months to let him go again. When Mr. Lordi let the kiss go after several minutes had passed Emily looked into his eyes. "I love you Mr. Lordi, please don't go anywhere ever again." She said with tears of joy in her eyes. "I am not going anywhere, I am right here. Do not cry." Mr. Lordi said, and then he kissed her again. Emily kissed him back but her tears of joy still ran down her soft cheeks. Mr. Lordi wiped them away gently without breaking the kiss. Emily could feel his clawed hands on her face stroking her, as if one wrong move would leave a scratch but she had no reason for fear for that happening. Mr. Lordi let the kiss go after a few minutes had passed. Emily looked at him. "I'm not upset. I'm just happy to see you again." She said as her tears of joy started to disappear. Mr. Lordi smiled. "That is all I need to hear then." He told her and then he held her hand and began to lead her up the left staircase. "Where are we going now?" Emily asked with enthusiasm knowing that Mr. Lordi always took her to beautiful sights. He chuckled and answered. "I want to show you the view." Emily smiled again and walked beside him.

Mr. Lordi led Emily down the hall on the second floor of the mansion into the bedroom. Emily recognized that nothing had changed about this place since she had been in there before. The sheets looks like they had not been slept in since she slept in them. Out onto the balcony they walked silently and Emily looked at the view. Instead of the view of lava in a cave there was a beautiful view of the lake with the branches of the trees sticking out and a million stars in the clear night sky. "This is more my type of view off a balcony." Emily said smiling. Mr. Lordi nodded and put his arm around her. "It is good to see view out here that is more peaceful than the last." He said. Emily smiled and leaned against him. "I thought those six months were never going to end. They seemed to pass by so slowly without you." Emily said. Mr. Lordi kissed the top of her head. "Well do not worry, those six months are over. We are together again." He said gently. Emily looked at him. "Mr. Lordi, what if the demons return? What if another war starts again?" She asked. Mr. Lordi turned to face her and put both his arms around her waist. "If another war begins Emily, then we must be ready. Remember what I told you; whatever happens I will protect you. If I tell you to run, you run. If I tell you to fight, then fight. Do you understand?" He asked her. Emily nodded smiling confidently, and then Mr. Lordi leaned towards her.

Mr. Lordi gazed into her eyes one last time and kissed her again brutally and passionately. Emily threw her arms around his neck tightly kissing him back and once again forgot about her entire surroundings as if the silence of the night had imprisoned them both. Mr. Lordi held her tight as if he had not touched her in centuries or as if he had not loved anyone ever in the longest time. I will never let her go again. He thought to himself and then he dipped her down and went deeper into the kiss like a viper. Emily's heart pounded and then opened to him once again receiving his evil love. She did not want to let him go either. I have spent six months alone, I don't want to go back there. Emily thought as the two of them kissed under the stars. The night was peaceful and even the lake was still without any waves. Nothing was going to interrupt the love between them this time but peace does not always last forever.

TO BE CONTINUED...........
Last edited by Monsterlady38 on Mon Feb 18, 2013 8:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Honey honey lemme hug you like a spider, honey honey lemme give you evil love
Honey honey lemme kiss you like a viper, open up your heart, receive my evil love"

Blog | Instagram | FB | Lordi Army NA
Monsterlady38

Postby MonsterMonster21 » Wed Feb 06, 2013 8:56 pm

Aww there together again :oops:
little do they know what it unfolding...... :twisted:
Anyhow i'm really happy that you've updated and i really wanna see what happens next :roll:
Update soon :mrgreen:
It was hate at first sight for us darling,The lady and the tramp rabid and snarling,
Awkward lovers and charmers worth mauling,It's a match made in hell, cupid's squalling
MonsterMonster21

Postby Monsterlady38 » Fri Feb 08, 2013 9:47 pm

MonsterMonster21 wrote:Aww there together again :oops:
little do they know what it unfolding...... :twisted:
Anyhow i'm really happy that you've updated and i really wanna see what happens next :roll:

Don't worry I'm putting the pieces together of the next chapter. Give me some time to write each chapter of this sequel because unlike the other story which I had already planned out. This sequel requires a little more thinking so please be patient! :mrgreen:
Honey honey lemme kiss you like a viper, open up your heart, receive my evil love"

Monsterlady38

Postby Rosalie » Fri Feb 08, 2013 11:34 pm

I love it so far!! :mrgreen:
Of course we'll be patient but update soon-ish :D
Hey YOU
Yeah, you reading this.
If you ever feel sad then remember you are a fabulous and majestic unicorn-cabbage.
And your face is nice.
And you should smile more because you look amazing when you smile.
Rosalie

Postby Monsterlady38 » Tue Feb 12, 2013 4:19 pm

Here's the next chapter! I finished this one last night. :)

Chapter 2: White Lightning Moonshine

The night was beautiful and it was more beautiful to Emily now that she had Mr. Lordi back with her again. After a long moment, Mr. Lordi let the kiss go and lifted Emily to her feet. "What is it?" Emily asked. Mr. Lordi smiled. "I am just happy to have you in my arms again." Emily's eyes sparkled with tears of joy coming but she refused to let them fall. I won't cry. She told herself. "It is getting late, you should get home. You can come see me tomorrow." Mr. Lordi informed her. Inside Emily felt the urge to stay longer since she had not seen him for six months but she could not help but agree with him. It was late. "Okay, I will come see you tomorrow as soon as I can. I know the way back." She said calmly and then she leaned forward and gave him a quick kiss goodnight but just as she was about to turn to leave all of a sudden the sky began to become even darker and the wind started to blow.

Emily turned around to look at the sky which was pitch black now. "What's happening? Is a storm coming?" She asked. Mr. Lordi walked towards the edge of the balcony and silently studied the dark clouds over the lake. Lightning began to strike only above the water now and it continued to strike only there. The clouds swirled up like a maelstrom in the sky as if a tornado was going to touchdown in the water. Emily stood beside Mr. Lordi and watched this. Tornadoes formed over land mostly and could come on water but this was too abnormal. Mr. Lordi looked very stern as the wind picked up even more and blew in their direction. Suddenly in the eye of the maelstrom of the swirling clouds a bright light appeared in the center. It shone over the water like the sun. Emily gasped at this and then she grabbed Mr. Lordi's hand which he had resting on the balcony bars. The light expanded even more and began to approach the balcony. It was blinding, and soon it became so bright that Mr. Lordi knew something was wrong. He held Emily's hand. "Inside now!" He demanded and led Emily inside and then he shut the balcony doors and took her over to the bed. "Do not look at the light!" He shouted. Emily obeyed and shielded her eyes by burying her face in the bed's sheets. Mr. Lordi turned to look back at the balcony doors to see that the light was entering the room it was strong and even more blinding as if it was a flash marking the detonation of a nuclear bomb. Mr. Lordi shut his eyes and pulled Emily into his arms while she was still shielding herself from the blinding light.

Mr. Lordi held onto Emily tight as the light filled the entire room passing through like a sandstorm in a desert. "Do not look until I say you can." Mr. Lordi demanded. Emily obeyed his command and kept still, her face was now buried in his chest. The sound of the wind blowing whistled from outside and grew louder and louder as the light passed through the room. Soon after minutes had passed; the wind suddenly stopped and Mr. Lordi opened his eyes to notice the room had become dark again. "Emily, it is gone." He informed her. Emily looked up. "What happened? What was that?" She asked. Mr. Lordi let go of her and then walked back onto the balcony to look at the lake. The dark sky was still the same as it was before the blinding light came through, and thunder was heard. Emily followed him onto the balcony. "This is not a storm. No it cannot be, it is impossible for it to return." Mr. Lordi said, Emily looked at him. "What? What's returned?" She asked, sounding a little more concerned. Mr. Lordi did not look at her. "It is something that came at the beginning of time in Lapland. That is all I can say for now. You should go home Emily; whatever is coming out of that vortex is dangerous and I cannot lose you to it. Now go home and stay there for now. I will check on you later I promise, now go." He said firmly. Emily was silent understood he was being protective, and then without a word she left.

Mr. Lordi gazed silently at the dark stormy abnormal sky wondering if he had made the right decision to do this alone. The power of love could help me at this but Emily is not to be harmed. Not one threat shall hurt her as long as I am living. He thought to himself as he looked at the eye of the maelstrom. Nothing emerged from the sky. Mr. Lordi became suspicious. Where is this? A new set of demons perhaps? He asked himself as he gazed at the maelstrom even more and then to his surprise he heard the sound of something moving: Something flying, and something fast but he could not see it. Suddenly an invisible force hit him hard and sent him flying back against the wall. "Who are you?! Where are you?! Show yourself!" He demanded as he got to his feet. The invisible force did not reveal itself, instead a voice was heard. "You are the Lord of Lapland, you are the victor of the war, and the power of your love for the girl will never illuminate the darkness that I create. You will not survive the nightmare!" The voice said, it was deep and vicious. "What darkness? What nightmare?" Mr. Lordi asked. The room grew darker and Mr. Lordi eventually could not see anything and not even the window. The wind began to blow hard. "You have destroyed our Southern demons, but we shall not be defeated! The power of your love will not save you from our dark nightmare of destruction!" The voice roared, and then the darkness subsided and everything went back to normal. Mr. Lordi stood up and walked back out onto the balcony. The sky was overcast but no longer swirling like a storm.

Soon it became clear that a new war was going to begin soon. Mr. Lordi knew it was more serious than the last war he had fought. This is not the same series of demons as I have faced before no. These are more dangerous than before. Mr. Lordi thought and then he gazed at the dark sky and put his hand on his heart. It beat steadily; inside it was warmed by his love for Emily. These new demons will not touch her I will protect her even if I risk my own life. Mr. Lordi vowed to himself and then he thought of Emily who was on her way home to somewhere safe. She had missed the terrifying encounter with what had ambushed him after the blinding light. I must alert my allies at once and recruit more to help me, but first I shall make sure Emily is all right by morning. Mr. Lordi thought, and then he decided to wait until morning.

Meanwhile Emily had hurried home through the dark empty streets. She had felt the wind pick up a notch while she was one her way back home but never did feel the presence of demons. By the time Emily reached her house the windows were dark and she walked inside silently still worried for Mr. Lordi on what had happened on the night of their romantic reunion. She sat on her bed in her nightgown and took out her diary once again and began to write:

Dear Diary

Mr. Lordi and I are together again. Finally the long six months are over and we are reunited. He is the most affectionate Monsterman ever, especially on reunions! Maybe this time he will not be gone for such a long time and I can see him every day if possible. But our reunion did not last. Something happened that same night and it is not looking good. We were interrupted by an unknown attack. Mr. Lordi told me to come back home for safety but I fear whatever is going on over there may mean that something new is threatening this world once again. I am hoping that the power of love between us can destroy whatever it is coming our way. Until then I shall wait until he returns to me at dawn.

Emily finished the entry and went to sleep with her diary under her pillow while the sound of thunder and strong winds blew outside.

TO BE CONTINUED.......

Monsterlady38

Postby Rosalie » Tue Feb 12, 2013 11:12 pm

Really cool chapter :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
I also like it how you name all of the chapters after Lordi songs and the song title fits the chapter exactly! :D
Update soon? :)
Hey YOU
Yeah, you reading this.
If you ever feel sad then remember you are a fabulous and majestic unicorn-cabbage.
And your face is nice.
Rosalie

Postby Monsterlady38 » Thu Feb 14, 2013 4:12 am

Rosalie wrote:Really cool chapter :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
I also like it how you name all of the chapters after Lordi songs and the song title fits the chapter exactly! :D
Update soon? :)

Thank you Rosalie. :D When I first started writing this story I always had the idea to give each chapter a name after a Lordi song. The only two chapters in this story that do not have Lordi song titles are the ones where Mr. Lordi recruits OX and then Kita. Hopefully in this sequel I want to bring in chapter names like the ones from the new songs in the new album. :wink:

I will do everything in my power to continue this story.

Monsterlady38

Postby MonsterMonster21 » Thu Feb 14, 2013 8:55 pm

aww there together again :oops:
and i lone how the chapter title is of one of the new lordi songs
update soon xx

P.S happy valentines day :mrgreen:
MonsterMonster21

Postby Missing Miss Cali » Sat Feb 16, 2013 12:07 am

Nice chapter :mrgreen:
Can we expect an update anytime soon?
But I feel like Evilyn still isn't finished and she's lying somewhere waiting for the right moment to come out ATTACK!!!
But I hope she's gone...
And I wish you well in hell
Missing Miss Cali

Postby Monsterlady38 » Mon Feb 18, 2013 8:31 pm

Here's the next chapter! Something dark happens!

Chapter 3: Horrifiction

The following morning came and Emily rose from the bed and stretched her arms out. Her thoughts on last night were still getting to her but it was more on the time the sky turned dark and the light blinded the room. What was that and why did that happen she asked as she sat up on the bed and then opened the curtains on her window above, but as soon as she opened them all of a sudden to her surprise instead of sunshine in the sky it was dark out just like it was last night. Emily looked concerned and knew something was not right. She got dressed silently into a black frilly dress with matching flats and went downstairs to the living room and she looked out the large window. The streets were empty and the wind blew strong like an endless gale. Emily brushed her hair in silence and just stared at the dark outdoors in front of her. Across the street Emily saw her neighbors staring at the sky like they had never seen it before. At first Emily was afraid to go outside to get a better look at the view but she decided to look anyway even if it was much to Mr. Lordi's desire for her to stay inside.

Emily walked outside and went across the street from her house to look at the sky. The wind blew stronger and Emily grew concerned and thought of going to see Mr. Lordi if he had any knowledge of what was going on. Then Emily saw her two neighbors gazing at the dark sky beside her. "Do you know what's happening?" Emily asked them. The woman shook her head. Emily sighed and then she began running down the street towards the lake hoping to find Mr. Lordi. Thousands of residents in the neighborhood were coming out of their houses to stare at the sky. Emily ran right past them and decided not to bother telling them what was happening. As soon as Emily reached downtown she saw a crowd of people gathering at the town square and voices was heard. "This is all your fault! You took away the sun!" Emily heard someone say and then another voice was heard. "You monsters are the cause of all this!" Emily gasped and knew they were talking about Mr. Lordi and the others. She ran into the crowd and pushed her way through and then bumped into someone. "Hey watch it!" They said, and Emily turned to look to see who it was and recognized it was one of Mr. Lordi's allies: Amen a mummy. "Hey Amen! What's going on?" Amen looked at her. "Oh Emily I am sorry I did not know it was you. Apparently the town is blaming us for this abnormal weather." Emily smiled and was happy to see him. "Where is Mr. Lordi?" She asked. Amen scratched his bald head and Emily noticed that he was wearing a different costume too: He was golden. "He is in the center of the square. OX and I have been trying to keep people back. Go see him." He told her. Emily nodded and then ran through the crowd and then in no time at all she found Mr. Lordi in the center of the square arguing with the mayor. She ran towards him. Mr. Lordi stopped bickering, turned to Emily and hugged her as soon as she reached him. "Tell me what's happening?" Emily asked as she hugged him back. Mr. Lordi kept his arms around her. "The town is blaming us for the new demons coming." He said.

Emily turned to look at the mayor. "You can't go on accusing them of this! I know Mr. Lordi and the others better than anyone does!" She insisted. The mayor shook his head in disbelief of Emily's facts. Emily scowled and then a loud sound of thunder was heard from above. Everyone turned to look at the sky which was once again swirling up again like it was over the lake last night. The wind blew hard as if a tornado was going to touch down right on top of everyone in the town square. Then someone's screaming was heard. Emily and Mr. Lordi turned to look at where it came from and found one civilian being sucked into the vortex above by an invisible force. Mr. Lordi extended his arm to try and free the civilian with his own force but it was too strong and the civilian was sucked into the vortex. Then hundreds of other civilians were being sucked into the vortex by the same force. Mr. Lordi recognized this force as it was the same that attacked him last night but he could do nothing to save them, he grabbed Emily by the hand and ran with her to cover and beckoned his allies to follow him. OX was already hanging onto a streetlight for his life as the vortex was pulling him in. "You have to help him!" Emily said. Mr. Lordi felt the desire to do so but the force was too strong for him to save his allies and the citizens. "It is not possible Emily, it is too strong." Mr. Lordi said calmly. Suddenly an blood-curdling laugh was heard from the eye of the maelstrom. Mr. Lordi turned to look and the screaming had faded and then the square was empty. "No...." Mr. Lordi started to say as he noticed that not only were the civilians sucked into the vortex but his allies as well. Emily touched his arm. "You did all you could to save them remember?" She asked him. Mr. Lordi nodded and walked beside her towards the sound of the laughing. Soon a figure emerged from the eye of the maelstrom and Mr. Lordi looked at the new threat that was approaching.

"Who are you?!" Mr. Lordi demanded. The figure was floating on a black cloud. It looked like an enormous black gargoyle but more devilish looking than the ones before and instead of red like the last set of demons this time it was black all over with large black wings, glowing blue eyes and sharp fangs. His body was muscular to the core and he had huge horns on his head. "The Lord of Lapland and his one true love! You fail to be drawn into my world of eternal darkness! And why? Your pathetic bond is far too strong that is why! You killed my sister!" He said with a deep vicious voice. Emily was astonished. "Sister? Evilyn is your sister?" She asked. The demon snarled. "Yes she is my sister, in the shadows I hid all this time while she tried to destroy you all but when the power of love destroyed her I was outraged. I made a promise to avenge her. You Mr. Lordi broke her heart, and you Emily made it only worse later on. Unlike Evilyn I rule in darkness, no one has survived the nightmare of destruction that I so love to cast upon the innocent. Though the long lasting trans-dimensional war ended long ago you can count on a new war to begin now!" The demon snarled. Mr. Lordi looked serious. "Let my friends and those people go and you still have not told us who you are!" He thundered. "Who am I? That is not for you to know, your friends and those people are living an eternal nightmare. My invisible destructive forces of dark demons shall tear them apart! Save them if you wish but you may be too late! No one lives the Monsterican dream of destruction!" The demon snarled and then he vanished and the sky cleared up to become a dull and dark gray.

Mr. Lordi went silent and gazed at the sky like he was lost in thought but Emily was scared. "What are we going to do?" She asked with slight panic in her voice. Mr. Lordi looked at her. "This threat is too great to face ourselves Emily. The power of love may not be able to break the darkness on its own. We need more help. We were able to resist one of the minor forces of darkness with our bond but inside the dark world it is even stronger and the stage of the power of love is not strong enough to destroy it completely." He replied. Just then Awa came into the square. "Mr. Lordi I got here as fast as I could when the darkness hit the sky. Amen and OX have been sucked into the vortex along with most of Earth's people. But yes that is correct. This darkness is too strong for just the power of love. You need more allies and your bond with Emily must get stronger as you work together to bring everyone back and end the nightmare." She said, and then Emily looked at Awa and then smiled upon seeing her. "What should we do then?" Emily asked. Awa looked at Emily. "Good to see you again Emily. The more allies Mr. Lordi has the stronger he is and then eventually as you and him journey to find more help. Your bond will deepen as you move forward together. The power of love must be very strong in order to stop this force." Awa said.

Emily looked at the clear sky but in her heart it was still dark to her. "Where do we start?" She asked. Awa shook her head. "I cannot answer that question for you. It is something you must figure out yourselves. While you and Mr. Lordi work together and become closer I shall gather Kita and the others to begin to prepare for battle if all else fails. Good luck and we will await your orders Mr. Lordi when the time comes." She said and then left down the street. Emily turned back to look at Mr. Lordi. "I need time to think Emily. These allies we must find are not like the ones I sensed the presence of at the time I left Lapland." Emily was not calm. "Mr. Lordi the more time we waste the more people die! We have to start looking now." She said with anxiety. Mr. Lordi took her hands into his and kissed her forehead. "I know Emily, and I will not let that happen to anyone especially you. Now I must return to my home to think this over. I will come see you and inform you of my decision tonight, I love you." He told her gently. Emily calmed down. "I love you too." She said, and then he let go of her hands and walked down the empty streets towards the lake. Emily walked home that day unable to take her eyes off the dark sky.

TO BE CONTINUED........

Monsterlady38

Postby Missing Miss Cali » Mon Feb 18, 2013 9:46 pm

Evilyn had a brother? :shock:
It's getting really interesting! :mrgreen:
Update soon? Please? :roll:
Missing Miss Cali

Postby MonsterMonster21 » Mon Feb 18, 2013 11:46 pm

E-Evilyn h-has a -b-brother? (faints)
I hope amen and ox are gonna be okay :oops:
MonsterMonster21

Postby Rosalie » Mon Feb 18, 2013 11:52 pm

MonsterMonster21 wrote:E-Evilyn h-has a -b-brother? (faints)

AMEN AND OX ARE IN TROUBLE?!?!?!?!?!?
I'LL SAVE YOU OX!!!! :lol: :lol: :roll: :mrgreen:

I'll let Missing Miss Cali save Amen :twisted:
Hey YOU
Yeah, you reading this.
And your face is nice.
Rosalie

Postby Nadine » Mon Feb 18, 2013 11:55 pm

I want to save OX :twisted: :wink:
Great chapter by the way, update soon? :mrgreen:
Nadine

Postby Missing Miss Cali » Tue Feb 19, 2013 12:26 am

I will gladly save Amen :twisted: :wink:
Pleeeeeease update soon :mrgreen:
Missing Miss Cali

Postby MonsterMonster21 » Tue Feb 19, 2013 11:49 am

Rosalie wrote:
MonsterMonster21 wrote:E-Evilyn h-has a -b-brother? (faints)

AMEN AND OX ARE IN TROUBLE?!?!?!?!?!?
I'LL SAVE YOU OX!!!! :lol: :lol: :roll: :mrgreen:

I'll let Missing Miss Cali save Amen :twisted:

Thankfully awa doesn't need saving :oops:
but it's a brilliant chapter so i hope you can update soon :mrgreen:
MonsterMonster21

Postby Monsterlady38 » Wed Feb 27, 2013 4:45 pm

Don't worry guys Amen & OX will not get killed.

Here's the next chapter. Sorry for the long wait.

Chapter 4: Darkest Hour

Late that night Emily sat in the living room by the fireplace. The light of the fire was the only light in the room; it reminded Emily of the night she met Mr. Lordi when all the lights were out and she fainted in his arms and woke up on the living room floor the next morning. She knew it was late but was not tired enough to change and go to sleep, she had told herself that she would wait until Mr. Lordi came to see her that night to inform her of what they were going to do to save her world. Emily felt like she had been waiting for a long time. For three hours she sat alone in the dark thinking about the number of people who were captured today and two of Mr. Lordi's allies with them. Also her thoughts were on Awa's words. Awa seemed to have quite the knowledge about the power of love. Is there something Mr. Lordi and I need to do in order to succeed? Emily thought as she gazed at the flames blazing beside her. There was no question that she wanted to find out more. The only thing remaining was would she survive all of this even in the darkest hour? Deep inside Emily did not feel she had some confidence; she had fought demons before but after the encounter today she began to believe she was not strong enough. Emily gazed silently at the fire and tears began to fall. "I'm not strong enough....." She whispered softly to herself.

Emily took no notice of footsteps in the room later on as tears ran down her cheeks. "Emily..." A gentle voice came out of the darkness. Emily looked up from the fire to see Mr. Lordi standing in front of her. The light of the fire shone on him like an orange light and he knelt down to her side. "Emily, why are you crying?" He asked softly. Emily wanted to be honest with him but was afraid to tell him because of what he would think. "I'm not crying. I have something in my eyes." She lied and quickly looked back at the fire to hide her face but Mr. Lordi put his hand under her chin and lifted her head up. Emily looked at him with tears falling. "It looks more like you are crying. What is wrong?" Mr. Lordi asked. Emily sighed knowing she couldn't hide anything from him. "We lost so many today and did nothing to save them. Not saying it was your fault, you said pretty clearly that we couldn't do anything at the moment because we are not strong enough. But I am scared Mr. Lordi, I'm not that strong. Sure I fought off a few demons six months ago but this is different. I don't think I can do this." She told him. Mr. Lordi took her hands into his. "Emily no one, not even me is expecting you to put your life on the line or kill the enemy all by yourself. That is not your destiny. I know it seems overwhelming now that you and I have been given the task to face this enemy together but you must be strong for me. I cannot do this without you." He said. Emily looked at him silently and realized that he was right. Mr. Lordi would need to rely on the power of love between the two of them in order to bring the enemy down. "You're right, you need me in order to defeat this enemy no matter the cost." She said calmly. Still holding her hands Mr. Lordi pulled her to her feet and then pulled her close to him.

Emily looked at him silently with her heart racing and Mr. Lordi stroked her hair gently. "Evilyn's brother may be strong but he will not hurt you, and he will never tear this bond apart. You have nothing to be afraid of." He told her. Emily turned pink at the moment while looking at him and then he chuckled. "Emily you really look cute when you blush." Emily turned redder and then Mr. Lordi noticed around her neck was the ruby heart shaped necklace he had given her back in Lapland. "You are still wearing it?" He asked and then Emily smiled. "I never took it off. I was wearing it last night too didn't you notice?" She asked. Mr. Lordi shook his head. This time it was Emily who chuckled a little. "Start noticing a little more!" She said while laughing a little. Then before she could say anything else; Mr. Lordi locked his arms around her waist and kissed her right on the lips. Emily's heart thudded and she kissed him back immediately. The kiss turned brutal right away and stung her hard like venom that could kill her in a matter of seconds. Mr. Lordi held her tighter than ever as if he was a spider binding its prey before drinking its blood. Emily forgot about all her concerns about the mission as the kiss continued in the darkness in front of the fire.

Ten minutes later Mr. Lordi sat in the chair by the fire with Emily on his lap. He held her hand and had his other arm around her. Emily looked into his bright red eyes smiling. "Tell me why we are here again." She asked him. "I want to spend a few moments with you before we go on our mission to find more allies. Time to spend with the one I love is to be spent wisely especially on the brink of another war." Mr. Lordi said. Emily blushed and did not want to take her eyes off him. "You know, sitting in this room in the dark with you right now reminds me of the night you came to me. Then I passed out in your arms." Emily told him. Mr. Lordi chuckled. "Yes that was a rather frightening moment for you. I almost feel bad for scaring you that night, I should have just done it a more simple way to confess my love for you." He said. Emily shook her head. "You are a Monsterman, perhaps you wanted to do it your own way." She replied. Mr. Lordi nodded and stroked her cheek. "One special moment I will never forget is how hard you fought to find me in Lapland. You never gave up until you found me." Emily's heart raced at these words as she looked at him with love and she sat closer to him. "Whenever you are ready to go I am." She said softly.

Mr. Lordi pulled her closer to him locking his arms tight around her. "This is a special moment Emily, one that I want to last before we return to war. Let us not waste it." He said. Emily nodded in agreement. "You're right. We should spend some time together while we still can." She replied. Mr. Lordi gazed into her eyes affectionately. "I love you Emily, and I want this to last." He told her and then Emily's heart thudded. "I love you too Mr. Lordi, so much more than you know." Emily answered. He chuckled. "I already know." He said and then he pulled her closer and his lips met with hers once again. The kiss was more brutal and stung Emily's lips as if they were pricked by needles that would make her bleed. She kissed him back and locked her arms around his neck and let her heart open to him. His arms tightened around her more as if at any moment his nails would tear through her dress and pierce her skin causing her to bleed but it never did. It was painful but passionate affection and Emily loved it; her heart pounded and she felt something warm against her like a powerful feeling of love that could never be broken. Mr. Lordi's monstrous heart was beating fast and burning with passion inside now that he had his one true love in his arms again. He did not want this moment to end. No demon will touch her, I will never let her go. Mr. Lordi thought as he continued to kiss Emily in the darkness as the fire went out pouring the night into the room.

TO BE CONTINUED.........

Monsterlady38

Postby MonsterMonster21 » Wed Feb 27, 2013 8:24 pm

Aww that was a cute chapter :oops:
i'm still fearing for ox and amen though....

(P.S there was an album review for to beast or not to beast in kerrang today)
MonsterMonster21

Postby Rosalie » Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:48 pm

MonsterMonster21 wrote:Aww that was a cute chapter :oops:

What did Kerrang have to say about it?

Btw, lovely chapter! :mrgreen:
Hey YOU
Yeah, you reading this.
And your face is nice.
Rosalie

Postby MonsterMonster21 » Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:04 pm

Rosalie wrote:
MonsterMonster21 wrote:Aww that was a cute chapter :oops:

What did Kerrang have to say about it?

Btw, lovely chapter! :mrgreen:

it said that most of the songs were brilliant but some songs like schizo doll let it down a little :evil:
but this is getting off topic so i hope you update soon monsterlady 38 since i'm really wanna know what happens next :mrgreen:
MonsterMonster21

Postby Monsterlady38 » Sun Mar 10, 2013 2:07 am

Here's the next chapter. And without any further a do guess who appears in this chapter? Oh you have to read and find out! :D

Chapter 5: The Minister of Sinister

Morning came and the sun shone through the large window in the living room but barely made enough light since the sky had still not worn off from yesterday's events. The fireplace was now out and Mr. Lordi sat on the wide arm chair gazing at out the window. Emily was asleep on his lap in his arms. Mr. Lordi smiled and knew the time was coming to wake her. Emily moved in her sleep and then Mr. Lordi cradled her gently. "Emily...." He whispered. Emily heard the sound of his voice and moved her head which was resting on his shoulder. Emily opened her eyes and looked at him covering a yawn. "Oh.....hello Mr. Lordi what time is it?" She asked. Mr. Lordi smiled and kissed her cheek. "It is morning now, and now the time has come." He told her. Emily was wide awake right away. "Where are we going to go?" She asked him with curiosity. "Only when I step into another dimension do I know for sure." Mr. Lordi said and then he stood up taking Emily's hand and she stood up beside him. A dark vortex opened in front of them. "Where does this lead?" Emily asked. "To another dimension, do you trust me?" Mr. Lordi replied and he held out his hand to her. Emily took his hand. "I trust you." She said, and then they stepped into the portal.

The vortex closed behind them and then soon they were flying through it faster than the speed of light. Emily did not let go of Mr. Lordi's hand. She was beginning to wonder where she was going to go with him. Another time or another dimension was the only question remaining. For Mr. Lordi it had not been long since the last time he had travelled this far. It was just like the time he found his allies only this time he had Emily beside him. "You sure you know where we're going Mr. Lordi?" Emily asked. Mr. Lordi kept his eyes on the path in front of them. "Yes Emily. We will get there soon." He replied, and then just when he said it the path came to an end and then they stepped out of the vortex.

The sky was dark again and when Emily and Mr. Lordi exited the portal they were standing in a graveyard. Mr. Lordi had not been in one since the day he found Awa in the seventeenth century. "Where are we?" Emily asked as she looked around; the night was silent and the sound the ravens in the sky echoed from afar. Mr. Lordi walked towards one of the stone graves and read the text engraved on it. "This is not the same place I went to last time I was in a place like this." He said. Emily gulped and then she stood beside him. "Are you sure?" She asked. Mr. Lordi nodded and then he took Emily's hand and began walking with her down the path. Emily walked beside him and took notice of a casket lying open on the ground. The casket looked like it had been decomposing underground for three decades and a rotten corpse hung out. Emily's heart thudded with fear and then suddenly a faint buzzing sound was heard and Mr. Lordi and Emily stopped walking. "What was that?" Emily asked. Mr. Lordi went silent; he had always become so serious during a mission and then he look over his shoulder to the dark horizon behind him and saw a flash of green and black. Then he turned to look ahead of him and saw a church with a light inside. The buzzing sound grew a little louder and Mr. Lordi turned back to the flash he saw which looked like a swarm. "Emily. Run for that church, now." He said firmly. "What's going on?" Emily asked. Mr. Lordi could see the source of the buzzing sound more clearly now: A swarm of black and green flies was flying towards them. "Go now!" He ordered. Emily obeyed letting go of his hand and ran towards the church as fast as she could and as soon as she was inside she shut the door behind her.

Emily looked around the empty church; the lights were dim and lit a dull light green instead of any normal light's colour. What was Mr. Lordi trying to protect me from? She asked herself as she walked down the open aisle. The seats were empty and neatly lined up as if people had already been there and the silence fill the room. It was quiet and way too quiet. Emily began to wonder what happened to the thing Mr. Lordi made her run away from. Then there was a loud rumbling sound outside that sounded like the earth was shaking. Emily turned towards the door. There were no windows for her to look outside to see what was happening, and then a loud roar was heard from above. Emily turned to look at the ceiling thing time and then suddenly something came crashing through the ceiling and landed on top of a casket that was at the other side of the room. Mr. Lordi had landed right on top of it and Emily ran over to him. "What happened?" She asked, as he groaned in pain and got to his feet. "I have never seen such a power. This is unbelievable. I think it may be a pastor." Mr. Lordi said. Emily became confused upon hearing the word "pastor" "What's a pastor?" Emily asked. Mr. Lordi looked around and listened for the sound of the swarm but once again there was silence and then he turned to Emily. "A pastor is said to be like a priest but not an ordinary one. Rumoured to be half bug half undead human almost. There is not much I can say for I do not know much about them. Some stories were heard around Lapland about them but none of them ever led me to conclude what a pastor really is." Mr. Lordi said.

Suddenly the church door burst open and then a large swarm of green and black flies came into the room. Without hesitating Mr. Lordi took hold of Emily and got down to the ground with her as the swarm flew past them towards the front of the church. Soon the swarm began to merge into one whole body. Mr. Lordi looked up as the buzzing noise subsided and there at the end of the aisle stood a pale pastor. His long dirty blonde hair looked like it had not been brushed in weeks. His face was insect-like mostly around the mouth, and he wore a dirty white apron along with his black outfit. He stared at the dark room with a sinister look and gave a low grunt as if he was demanding that Emily and Mr. Lordi come forward. Mr. Lordi who was still watching took Emily's hand and stood up with her. The two of them walked towards the pale pastor standing at the end of the aisle. "Who are you and why have you come?" The pastor asked with a deep voice. Mr. Lordi looked at Emily and then turned to the pastor. "I am Mr. Lordi the Lord of Lapland and this is Emily my one true love. We have come to find allies, we are at war. The first war end six months back in our own time and now a new threat is returning only this time it falls upon my love's world rather than mine. We seek all the help we need, this threat is too great for the power of love to stand alone. My bond with her will deepen over time but it is not enough, we need more help." Mr. Lordi said and then the pale pastor spoke. "You are the Lord of Lapland? So the stories of the trans-dimensional war are true. The power of love stopped that war and now you invade my peace and quiet in the darkness for my help is that right? For no one has done such a thing since the beginning of my kind. I am known as Mana."

Mr. Lordi looked at Mana. "Mana, why did you attack me?" He asked. Mana looked at the dull stained glass on the wall in front of him. "I protect this land. This is my home for centuries when I used to be human and when I worked as roaming pastor in Scandinavia in the 1100s. People used to worship me as the pastor of the dead and now they have deserted me. Ever since the war began to cause chaos all those centuries where I was once a part of it are now gone. You Mr. Lordi are just as powerful as they said you were! Look at you all high and mighty like you rule the universe, I ambush you because it is what I do. I want to see if you are a worthy ally." Mana snarled this time turning to face Mr. Lordi and pointing at him. Mr. Lordi remained calm and then Mana turned to look at Emily. "And you, his one true love are you. You look like a fair maiden who just fell out of the sky into the arms of the Lord of Lapland himself. Are you sure you are happy with him?" Emily nodded at this question and then she thought of something. Aren't pastors supposed to be silent and judge people just by looking at them? This pastor seems to judge just by speaking at us. Something is not right about him. But I sense he might be able to help us. Emily thought. "Mana, you can help us or not. My world's in danger. Mr. Lordi and I saved it once and now we need to save it again. We can't do it without more help. Can you join us?" She asked. Mana went silent then gazed at the stained glass again. "You are a brave girl, but I doubt you can prove yourself in battle even with the power of love but maybe my thoughts on that will change. We shall see but I will fight if that is what you want. I know how to reach your time. I will see you back there when I am ready to leave." Mana said. Mr. Lordi nodded in relief and then he and Emily departed into the time portal.

TO BE CONTINUED.........

Monsterlady38

Postby MonsterMonster21 » Sun Mar 10, 2013 4:37 pm

:shock: MIAU!MIAU!
(does a little dance)
I'm really interested to see how lordi and you recruit hella :mrgreen:
Update soon :roll:
MonsterMonster21

Postby Nadine » Tue Mar 12, 2013 4:58 pm

MIAU MIAU indeed :lol:
Brilliant chapter, I like the description of how Mana appears! :D
Update soon please? I the next chapter going to be about Hella? :)
Nadine

Postby Missing Miss Cali » Tue Mar 12, 2013 6:17 pm

na na na na na na na MANA!!!!!!!!! :roll:
(I was trying to do the intro for batman, you know the na na na na na na na na BATMAN?)

Awesome chapter. I get the feeling the next one will involve Hella. As some of you may know I have a love-hate relationship with Hella. I think I got too attatched to Awa :P
Missing Miss Cali

PreviousNext

Return to Lordi fanfic