Monsterboard

The Monster Demon War: A Lordi Love Story

Stories and art created by the Lordi fans

Moderators: Hemitys, psyanide, Nightmare Wings Hell

Re: The Monster Demon War: A Lordi Love Story

Postby Lily » Tue Mar 19, 2013 7:23 pm

i didn't have time to post my opinions on this. Sorry for that. Well..it's pretty pathetic. Some ginger running around kissing the face of Mr. Lordi. How boring (and pathetic) can that be?
Lily

Postby Monsterlady38 » Tue Mar 19, 2013 8:37 pm

Lily wrote:i didn't have time to post my opinions on this. Sorry for that. Well..it's pretty pathetic. Some ginger running around kissing the face of Mr. Lordi. How boring (and pathetic) can that be?

Excuse me? What is your problem? I've been working really hard on this story and I've been working on it since August 2012 and if you think that's pathetic then I strongly advise you to keep that to yourself because here on this forum we are supposed to treat each other with respect! And there's a lot more to this story than just romance if you haven't noticed! If you've got a problem with my story then don't be posting your complaints here. If you don't like it then don't comment or even better: Don't read it! :x
Last edited by Monsterlady38 on Wed Jan 01, 2020 11:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Honey honey lemme hug you like a spider, honey honey lemme give you evil love
Honey honey lemme kiss you like a viper, open up your heart, receive my evil love"

Blog | Instagram | FB | Lordi Army NA
Monsterlady38

Postby MonsterMonster21 » Tue Mar 19, 2013 9:01 pm

Lily wrote:i didn't have time to post my opinions on this. Sorry for that. Well..it's pretty pathetic. Some ginger running around kissing the face of Mr. Lordi. How boring (and pathetic) can that be?

GET.OFF.THIS.FANFIC IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT!!
JESUS CHRIST WE DON'T NEED YOU PUTTING YOUR HATE OPINIONS ON HERE!!
the people who read this read it because we love it
and to be frank me and a lot of other people are starting to get sick of your behavior to other members on the forum
so please keep your opinions to yourself
It was hate at first sight for us darling,The lady and the tramp rabid and snarling,
Awkward lovers and charmers worth mauling,It's a match made in hell, cupid's squalling
MonsterMonster21

Postby Rosalie » Wed Mar 20, 2013 4:32 pm

Lily, just get of this forum. Get off the Internet. You don't deserve to be able to use the Internet after the things you've said to me, MMC and now Monsterlady/Emily.

ANYWAY.........

Great Mana chapter! :mrgreen:
I hope Hella's next, I really like her (sorry Missing Miss Cali, I know you don't like her that much :roll: )
Hey YOU
Yeah, you reading this.
If you ever feel sad then remember you are a fabulous and majestic unicorn-cabbage.
And your face is nice.
And you should smile more because you look amazing when you smile.
Rosalie

Postby Monsterlady38 » Fri Mar 22, 2013 3:56 pm

Alright let's put this back on topic shall we?

Here's the next chapter and as you expected Hella is in this one. :) MMC I know you don't like Hella so you don't have to read this chapter if you don't want to, I don't mind. ;)

Chapter 6: Schizo Doll

Emily was once again travelling through the time portal with Mr. Lordi beside her. It had been a risky journey so far and it was about to take another turn towards danger. Mana the pale pastor they had met in the last dimension they visited had promised to meet them in their own time as planned. Mr. Lordi concentrated his eyes forward on what was lying ahead knowing that whatever was coming their way next would be something he would have to protect Emily from once again. Soon the portal opened and the two of them stepped out into once again a night sky only this time instead of a graveyard they were in a junkyard. Scraps of metal, plastic, cardboard, old furniture, broken toys, burnt out light bulbs and every other piece of garbage you could find in a dump. Emily took notice of a perfectly brand new child's doll lying under some rubble of broken metal. "So sad; to think that someone would abandon their toys like this." Emily said. Mr. Lordi held her hand. "This place Emily, is crueler than I thought, I sense great danger up ahead." He warned her. "Who's coming for us?" Emily asked. Mr. Lordi did not answer yet and the two of them began to walk towards a small shack at the edge of the junkyard.

Emily looked at the small shack up ahead and saw that there was a light in the window. "Mr. Lordi wait. Do we even know what's in there?" She asked as she glanced at the lit window as they walked. Mr. Lordi shook his head and did not say anything at first. He looked at the sky which was dark and overcast. The wind blew a light breeze that brushed against his face and then he stopped in his tracks and let go of Emily's hand. "Stay here." He demanded. Emily nodded and Mr. Lordi began to walk towards the small shack slowly. He drew out his double blade battleaxe and began to sense danger inside nearby; he walked faster and as soon as he reached the small shack he peered through the lit window. The glass was too blurred for him to see what was going inside, so Mr. Lordi wiped the fog clear with his hand but before he could get a better view of what was inside suddenly curtains from inside shut out his view. Mr. Lordi grunted in annoyance and then went to the front door and knocked. No answer, not even a peek from the other side. Mr. Lordi felt relieved knowing that perhaps there was nothing on the other side. But just as he turned around to go back to Emily suddenly a loud high-pitched scream was heard. It was not Emily who screamed. Mr. Lordi knew it came from inside the shack; he immediately turned around swung his axe at the door.

The door shattered as soon as the axe came in contact with it and Mr. Lordi charged into the shack. He found himself standing in a single room with candles lit in the entire room; on the walls were chains of different blades, knives, swords, and all sorts of torture devices imaginable. Mr. Lordi was overwhelmed. What is a torture chamber doing out here in a junkyard? He wondered. Most important of all where did that loud scream come from? Mr. Lordi looked around and then the scream was heard again only this time it was louder. Mr. Lordi turned in the direction the scream came from and walked past all the other torture weapons he could see. It almost disturbed him to be in such a place. I do not want to see anyone, especially Emily in a place like this. He thought as he followed the sound of the scream that led him to another door. The door was wired shut but Mr. Lordi had no need to worry. He swung his axe once again and chopped through it. He stepped inside and found himself in a dark room with a single candle on a table. A sharp deadly blade lay on the floor at his feet and the candle's flame was slowly dying. Mr. Lordi could see a weak figure lying on the floor and he walked towards it. "Stay back." A soft female voice came from the figure on the floor. Mr. Lordi knelt down and looked at the girl on the floor. She was in chains and looked like she had been badly hurt. "I will not hurt you, are you all right? Who are you?" He asked. The weak girl looked up at him. Her face surprised Mr. Lordi: she looked like a Barbie doll only dirtier and cracked, her hair was long and curly blond, and she was wearing a pink and black mini dress with boots. She was a doll. "My name is Hella; I am a Scarbie not a human. Whoever you are you have to get out of here or else he will kill you." She warned him.

Mr. Lordi looked concerned. "Who will kill me?" He asked. Hella still felt weak and in pain. "His name is Ruiz. He is the one who has been holding me hostage for these long eight months. He built me, and has always wanted a human sized doll. I followed his orders from time to time until he became crueler than ever and now I sought out a way to escape him for good. Then when he caught me every night he tortures me like this. I want to get out of here but if I try to escape him again he will kill me." She told him. "I can get you out of here. Emily will look after you and I can take care of Ruiz. Where is he?" Mr. Lordi asked. Hella shook her head innocently. "Nowhere to be found at this time but you might as well free me before he returns." She replied. Mr. Lordi acknowledged and removed Hella's chains. Hella stood up and was still a little unsteady from being beaten by Ruiz. "Go outside and find Emily." He said. "By the way who is Emily?" Hella asked, catching her breath. "She is my one true love and I have come with her to stop a great threat and I cannot do that with just her. I need more allies on my side in order to win." Mr. Lordi said. Hella tried to regain some strength. "I will help you as best as I can." She said, and then she ran out of the room quickly to get outside. Mr. Lordi looked at the remains of the room and then followed Hella outside but could not see her in front of him. Then he heard another loud scream and this time it was not Hella who screamed.

"EMILY!!" Mr. Lordi cried and then he sprinted out of the shack and leapt through the door he had broken with his axe and found Hella unsteady and on the ground once again only this time she was barely moving. Then Mr. Lordi looked in front of him and saw a strange man he did not recognize and this man had grabbed Emily and had pointed a knife at her throat. "Leave her alone!" Mr. Lordi demanded. The man had a twisted face and was dressed in black. "Is this your one true love Lord of Lapland? Why she's absolutely beautiful. Shame she has to be with someone like you. Since you brought her with you to save Hella from me how about I offer a little trade her. You can have this forsaken doll Hella but only if your pretty love stays behind!" He snarled. Mr. Lordi drew out his axe and his anger immediately came out. No one was going to capture Emily again. "Who do you think you are? Release her!" He roared. "I am Ruiz, how could you not realize that earlier? Didn't Hella tell you about me did she?" The man said, and then Mr. Lordi nodded in response with anger still building. Emily struggled and then kicked Ruiz between the legs hard. Ruiz screamed in agony and let go of Emily. Emily quickly ran over to Mr. Lordi and could tell he was angry. She stood aside and went over to Hella's side. Mr. Lordi stepped forward with his axe drawn to face Ruiz.

Ruiz was only armed with a knife and did not seem to have the potential of fighting. Mr. Lordi had his axe ready. "Do not make me fight you Ruiz. You are no match for me. You cannot hope to win like this." Mr. Lordi warned him. Ruiz gave a short laugh and charged towards Mr. Lordi. Mr. Lordi jumped to the side and felt the desperation inside him to kill Ruiz but part of him could never bring himself to do it. Ruiz was just an ordinary man with a mind to create dolls he could use as slaves. Ruiz lunged at Mr. Lordi again and this time Mr. Lordi grabbed Ruiz and threw him to the ground. Hella had sat up this time and Emily was sitting beside her. "What are you waiting for Mr. Lordi? Please kill him! He deserves to die!" She shouted. Emily was silent and planned to respect whatever choice Mr. Lordi made. Mr. Lordi still could not bring himself to kill Ruiz because of how weak he was. Then he put his weapon away. "Ruiz, as much as I want to kill you. You are too weak to be killed like this. I will spare you for now but if you ever enslave any more creatures like Hella and if you ever try to touch Emily then I will kill you. Now be gone and never come back!" He demanded; his fierce words shook Ruiz so hard that he got up dropping his knife. "But what if I..." He started to say. "BE GONE!!" Mr. Lordi thundered, and then Ruiz ran down the path in fear of being killed. He was gone. Emily stood up and went over to Mr. Lordi who turned to her and hugged her. Emily hugged him back "I thought you were going to kill him." She said. "That is a warning, if he ever tries anything again then he will die." Mr. Lordi said. Hella looked disappointed. "You do realize that he will try something else one day, you better not come to regret this." She cautioned. Mr. Lordi heeded her warning. "Understood Hella. Now will you help us?" He asked. Hella nodded, and then the three of them returned to the time portal.

TO BE CONTINUED.........
Honey honey lemme kiss you like a viper, open up your heart, receive my evil love"

Monsterlady38

Postby MonsterMonster21 » Fri Mar 22, 2013 9:05 pm

YAY HELLA'S SAFE!!! :mrgreen:
I wounder what's gonna happen next...
i'm just wondering if you've written about Otus already or if he's gonna be in this story :roll:
Update soon :D :twisted: :lol:
It was hate at first sight for us darling,The lady and the tramp rabid and snarling,
Awkward lovers and charmers worth mauling,It's a match made in hell, cupid's squalling
MonsterMonster21

Postby Monsterlady38 » Sun Mar 31, 2013 3:26 am

Here's the next chapter!

Chapter 7: Into Darkness

Mr. Lordi and Emily flew through the time portal hand in hand on their way back to their own time. The two of them stepped out of the time portal and were once again in the town square. Mana and Hella were waiting with them along with Kita and Awa. Mr. Lordi stepped forward. "We must journey into the dark world where these demons have taken the hostages and save them." He announced. Emily was reluctant to mention that there was no way at the moment to get there. "Mr. Lordi while you and Emily were out getting our new recruits I have located a possible way to enter this dimension. It is not like any dimension you have been to before." Awa said. Mr. Lordi turned to Awa. "How is that so Awa?" He asked and then Awa looked at the sky. "You cannot enter the way they took the hostages. But I have found another way: We must go back to Lapland if we are to enter this dark world you seek." She said. Emily went deep into thought and began to wonder how going back to Lapland would help them reach this other dimension. "There is a passage somewhere in Lapland in the darkest part of the forest that may have a portal to the darkest world in the universe. Only there can we assume that is where these demons are hiding the hostages." Awa continued. Emily felt scared inside but kept it to herself.

Mr. Lordi stepped forward. "I think I may know where that is Awa. I can remember back in the early centuries I spent alone. No one knows the forest Lapland better than I do. If I remember correctly I think I may know where to go to find the portal to this world." He said. "As you wish Mr. Lordi. Be warned once you enter the dimension you will not be safe forever. I sense the power of dark and sometimes invisible forces will come immediately. If you truly believe the power of love can get you through this you must let your bond deepen as I said." She replied. Mr. Lordi nodded and then turned to Kita who had approached. "Kita, I want you to assist Awa in preparing our forces. There may be a chance that if we do not find the enemy in this other dimension he will have led us here has a trap to imprison us and lead an attack on this world without us to stop him. So I need you to be prepared in case that happens. Amen and OX have been taken hostage along with the other civilians and we shall rescue them before confronting the enemy. Mana and Hella I want you to accompany Emily and me on this mission." Mr. Lordi said. All four monsters acknowledged Mr. Lordi's orders and then Mr. Lordi held Emily's hand. "Are you ready Emily?" He asked while looking at her with love which sent Emily the message that he needed her more than anything right now. Emily nodded and then she, Mr. Lordi, Mana, and Hella joined hands. Mr. Lordi chanted the same words that he had chanted that took them back to Earth six months ago and then they vanished.

Minutes later, Mr. Lordi, Emily, Mana, and Hella were standing in Lapland. The weather was slightly cooler and it was autumn. Seasons were not the same in Lapland as they were back on Earth. Mr. Lordi recognized his surroundings of his old home. Though he remembered how he had built himself a home underground after fleeing Evilyn it was good to see the forest had remained untouched. Soon he began to recognize this part of the forest he was standing in: He knelt to the ground and traced the surface of the dirt with one hand and remember that something lay within it. "My old friends." He said and sighed sadly and took a few steps forward with his back facing the others. "I know where to go in order to reach this dimension. Something tells me we are close it already. But I need a moment. Mana and Hella scout the area and await my orders. Emily come with me." He demanded in a calm way. Emily walked over to Mr. Lordi and stood beside him. He took her hand and led her down the path.

The two of them walked silently through the autumn forest. It was dusk now and dark was nearly half an hour away. "I recognize this part of the forest. This is where I grew up." Mr. Lordi said. Emily listened to his words as she walked beside him. Mr. Lordi came across a burnt shack that was sitting in the center of a few trees. "This is where I dwelled during a blizzard centuries ago. For five days I sat there until finally my powers allowed me to bring it to an end. I set this whole area on fire. Now I am amazed that the trees have grown back." Mr. Lordi said. Emily looked at him listening with a heavy heart and could tell he was sad to have returned to his old home. Then they kept walking down the path until the sun had gone down. Stars filled the sky and the trees had nearly lost all of their leaves. "What happened to the sleigh you used to drive?" Emily asked. Mr. Lordi did not look at her. "That Emily disappeared when I first left Lapland to gather my allies, I have not used it ever since." He told her. Emily did not respond knowing he was not wishing to speak. Then finally they came to a cliff overlooking a lake and the other side of the forest. Mr. Lordi stopped. "This Emily is where I spent my days alone with my old friends. This place looks exactly the same as I remember it." He said as he walked forward a little and gazed at the sky. Emily watched him and grew worried. Mr. Lordi put his hand on his monstrous heart. "It is not the same anymore, this was my home and then that all changed when I realized the war was not over and that I needed someone to love. Now seeing this place again I....." He started to say but could not finish his sentence; he knelt to the ground once more and looked down feeling deep sorrow inside him. "What's wrong?" Emily asked, kneeling down beside him. Mr. Lordi looked at her. "I am sorry Emily, it is just hard to see the place I grew up in feel so deserted after all this time has passed." He said.

Emily looked into his red eyes. "I know it's hard. If I was in your shoes I would feel the same way. But we will always have each other and together we can get through this. I know we can. Come on Mr. Lordi, first you tell me not to worry. Now it's time I return the favour. We're in this together." She said and stood up holding out her hand to him. Mr. Lordi looked at her with love and released she was right, and then he took her hand and stood up. "Thank you Emily." He said and managed to smile. "Now that's the Mr. Lordi I know and love!" Emily said sweetly. Mr. Lordi took her into his arms "And the Emily I know and love is right here." He said and then without warning he kissed her passionately deciding to save the brutal part for later. She kissed him back and allowed her heart to pound hard at the moment knowing that all their special moments would last long to her inside before the storm was to hit once again. The stars twinkled above and soon it grew colder and snowflakes began to fall. The Aurora Borealis began to appear in the sky in a rainbow of colours. Mr. Lordi went deeper into the kiss and it soon turned brutal as the environment around them became more enchanting. Then he dipped her down and soon the kiss stung her even more like venom. It was almost painful but did not bother her. Another special moment she wanted to save under glass forever.

After some time had passed, Mr. Lordi let the kiss go and stood Emily up again and saw how their surroundings had changed. Emily looked as well and felt snowflakes falling on her and then she looked the sky to see the Northern lights shimmering. "Oh it's beautiful!" She exclaimed and even though the temperature was dropping she seemed to feel as if she was not cold at all. "Are you cold?" Mr. Lordi asked her. Emily shook her head and leaned against him. "No I am warm." She said and then he put an arm around her. Just then Mana and Hella approached. "Sorry to bother you, but we sense a dark presence in this area." Mana said. Mr. Lordi and Emily turned to them. "Show us where you think it is." Mr. Lordi said. Hella stepped forward and felt the earth shake beneath them. "No, it cannot be!" She cried, and then all of a sudden the earth began to crack and opened a fissure right beneath them and with no time to react or escape the four of them fell into the crack and into darkness.

TO BE CONTINUED.......

Monsterlady38

Postby MonsterMonster21 » Sun Mar 31, 2013 5:54 pm

OOO what's gonna happen next.... :twisted:
I'm glad you've updated this :mrgreen:

BTW happy (B)Easter :mrgreen:
MonsterMonster21

Postby tsark » Sun Mar 31, 2013 6:10 pm

Wasn't she warned about this sort of thing in Misc. Babbling already? Someone needs to call TrollBusters lol!
tsark

Postby Monsterlady38 » Sun Mar 31, 2013 6:45 pm

Yes tsark she was warned earlier not to be trolling around on here in the Misc. forum good thing our dear friend NWH stepped in. :wink: now it appears she hasn't been caught again after receiving a warning.

Glad you like the newest chapter MonsterMonster21 sorry it took a while to update, I have lots of homework right now. :(

Monsterlady38

Postby Monsterlady38 » Thu Apr 11, 2013 4:08 am

Here's the next chapter (finally!)

Chapter 8: The Riff

There was silence at first and no time to scream as they fell into darkness and Emily had no time to react to the fall. She reached out to perhaps grab Mr. Lordi's hand but it was so dark that she could not see him. "Where are you Mr. Lordi?" She called out, but no one heard her. There was only silence and darkness and she began to wonder if she was alone and in the dimension they were looking for. Meanwhile, Mr. Lordi also was looking for Emily, he could not see in front of him and he could not find her. "Come out Emily." He called, and no one answered him, and where were Mana and Hella? It was almost like being in a world of nothingness where nothing mattered except being lost in darkness.

Soon Mr. Lordi felt the darkness clearing slightly and he reached out to find Emily once again hoping he could see her and then suddenly he grabbed someone's hand that was smooth and he saw Emily's face appear. "Emily! Are you all right?" He asked. Emily could barely see him at first but she could hear his voice. "Yes I'm fine Mr. Lordi. Where are we now?" Emily asked. The darkness became clearer and Mana and Hella approached. The four of them were standing on a rocky ground with sharp black mountains and a dark distorted sky. It was eerie and almost like a nightmare in doomsville. So this is the dimension of the new demons Emily thought as she stood closer to Mr. Lordi holding his hand. Mana looked at the sky and his two mandibles clenched together. "Where are the demons?" He asked. Hella was silent at first and then she looked around and was disturbed by the silence. Emily looked around heard a sound that was quiet at first but it seemed that only she could hear it. Emily looked in the direction the sound came from and then suddenly as an icy shiver ran down her spine the sound of running footsteps was heard but the source was invisible. Emily gasped in fear.

"Mr. Lordi! Did you see that? It's not a Grim Reaper is it?" Emily asked while clinging onto his arm. Mr. Lordi shook his head. "No Emily Grim Reapers do not inhabit this dimension. Remember those invisible forces we encountered that took the hostages? That is what lives here. We may not be able to see them at first but I am starting to wonder how we can." He said. Emily went silent and began looking around again. The environment seemed to disturb her more than the time she was in her house during the blackout. Mr. Lordi was speaking but Emily could barely hear a word he said for she was distracted by other sounds. "We should move for the heart of this dimension. The hostages will possibly be held there. That is our best shot." Mr. Lordi said. "What of the demons?" Mana asked. Mr. Lordi looked at Mana. "We take out as many as we can and keep pushing forward." He said. Emily was the only one who did not hear what he said for she began to hear another strange sound and this time it was not footsteps of someone invisible. This time it was the ground moving light at first but soon to become louder. It was as if something big was right underfoot.

Suddenly the ground began to shake hard like another fissure was coming then it began to crack surrounding them forming a separate platform from the rest of the ground and it began to descend. Emily held Mr. Lordi's hand again and stood close to him. Mr. Lordi looked at the sky as it began to grow darker. "I think they know we are here." Hella said. They began to go underground as the sight of the dark sky was no longer visible. Everything went black and they could not see anything not even each other. Mr. Lordi remained brave not wishing to run away as they plunged into darkness once again. The platform descended into a dark cave where everything was sealed. There was no way out and then the silence filled the room again. Soon they stopped moving and there was faint light from crystals below. Emily thought they were in a mine. As soon as the platform stopped moving Emily spoke. "Just so you know I didn't do anything." She informed the others. Then out of nowhere an invisible force grabbed her and lifted her into the air. She screamed. "Emily!" Mr. Lordi shouted. Emily had no time to react as the unseen force threw her against the wall and then pulled her back ready to slam her again. Emily could not even cry in pain. Mr. Lordi drew out his axe and still could not see what was attacking Emily. Then the crystals began to glow brighter and then suddenly the target became visible for a short while. "Leave her alone!" Mr. Lordi growled as he charged towards the fading black demon, swung his axe, and chopped of its head right in front of Emily. Emily fell to the ground and Mr. Lordi knelt by her side. "Are you all right?" He asked. Emily looked at him. "I feel like hell but I'm not dead. Lucky for me I'm not bleeding or anything." She said. Mr. Lordi felt relieved and then he gave her a quick hug and helped her up. "What was that?" Hella asked as she walked over with Mana. Just then a vicious laugh was heard.

Mr. Lordi turned to face the source of the laughter and suddenly a dark shadow appeared in the center of the room and large demon red eyes glowed. "So you have come Lord of Lapland with your one true love and two stowaways. The power of love cannot defeat the darkness!" The voice said. Mr. Lordi recognized this demonic voice as the demon claiming to be Evilyn's brother. "Who are you?" He demanded. The demon snarled. "That is for you to know soon but not now. If you wish to safe your hostages and friends you will never get there due to your weakness. Your friends are being held in the heart of this dimension and that I will not tell you! Figure it out yourselves you puny monsters!" Mr. Lordi growled angrily and then stood in front of Emily. "Do not be too sure, we are worthy enough. Mana and Hella are strong and my bond with Emily will deepen enough as we travel to free our allies and defeat you!" He insisted. The demon laughed once again and his eyes widened as he stared at all of them with an evil look and then he laughed even louder. "THEN FACE YOUR DOOM!" He roared and then suddenly two large vortexes opened beneath them separating Mana and Hella in one and Mr. Lordi and Emily in the other and they fell into them instantly taken straight into the unknown.

TO BE CONTINUED.......

Monsterlady38

Postby Rosalie » Thu Apr 11, 2013 12:24 pm

:shock:
Honestly that's all I have to say: :shock:
And that was my face when I finished reading as well :lol: :roll:
But really, that was an awesome chapter :mrgreen:
Mana, Hella, you and Mr. Lordi seem to be falling into a lot of cracks in the ground lately :P
Hey YOU
Yeah, you reading this.
If you ever feel sad then remember you are a fabulous and majestic unicorn-cabbage.
And your face is nice.
Rosalie

Postby MonsterMonster21 » Thu Apr 11, 2013 8:40 pm

:shock: :shock: :shock:
WHAT?!
:cry: :| :cry:
update soon :twisted:
MonsterMonster21

Postby Monsterlady38 » Sat Apr 20, 2013 11:10 pm

Looks like the previous chapter shocked alot of you. :lol:

Okay here's the next chapter!

Chapter 9: Candy for the Cannibal

Mana and Hella were nearly unconscious from where they had landed. Mana felt himself hit the ground and he grunted in pain. “Hella where are we?” He asked. Hella sat up and the environment had changed once again. They were sitting on the cliff of a dark mountain overlooking black water that look like slime rather than a lake. “We appear to be in a different part of the dimension Mana. It looks like we have been separated from Mr. Lordi and Emily.” Hella said. Mana looked down at the black lake below. “That demon, he believes we are weak. I wonder if his intention of separating us and putting us in a place like this was to test us to see if we are worthy to save our hostages.” He said as he then looked at the sky and saw a bolt of lightning strike above and noticed it hit the peak of the mountain. Hella looked in the same direction and realized that he may be right. “We should go up there.” She suggested, but suddenly after she spoke a loud noise was heard, a ferocious roar. Hella sensed there was something up there waiting for them and then she started walking down the path.

Mana had to run to catch up with her. “Wait, Hella do we even know what is up there? Something none of us have ever encountered before. I do not believe whatever is waiting there we can fight ourselves without Mr. Lordi by our side.” He cautioned. Hella did not stop walking as the storm continued to get worse. “Mana we have not been with Mr. Lordi for very long. If we overcome what waits for us up there then maybe we can prove ourselves worthy to not only this demon but Mr. Lordi as well.” She told him. Mana soon realized that she was right and then he walked beside her. I wonder if Emily and Mr. Lordi are all right. He thought as they followed the path towards the peak of the mountain. The sound of thunder grew louder and the lightning never ceased to strike. However to their surprise it struck more than twice where the summit was located. Mana crouched behind a rock as they neared around the corner leading to the summit. A bright light was seen where the lightning struck and then the loud roar was heard once again. Hella peered around the corner of where Mana stood behind her. The light grew brighter and when Mana turned to look, a huge claw burst out of the ground where the light shone.

“What is that?” Hella asked. Mana looked as the creature roared and emerged out of the ground. It was enormous, round, black with huge claws, a tail and had glowing light blue eyes. It roared again and its mouth was glowing the same colour. “It does not see us but I think that is a cannibal. I have heard stories that cannibals live underground in the darkest dimensions in this universe and only come out on stormy nights.” Mana said as he watched the cannibal sniff the air and began to sense the presence of pray. “You can fight right?” Mana asked. Hella nodded. “I have some power that may come in handy.” She said as she looked at the cannibal and saw a light behind it. “Mana, look! That light could be our way out of here; we could find Emily and Mr. Lordi! We just need to get past that thing.” She told him. Mana hoped she was right and then the two of them snuck closer to the cannibal ready to fight.

Mana went first and transformed into the green swarm and flew towards the cannibal which was sniffing the ground looking for something to eat. He flew in front of its face and then the cannibal was blinded. Come and get me. Mana thought as he began to distract the creature long enough perhaps for Hella to charge up her power. Hella pulled out a long sharp knife that she had been carrying and then she remained in the shadows hoping that Mana would keep the cannibal distracted long enough for her to find its weak point. The cannibal began slashing at Mana’s swarm roaring in frustration trying to get it out of its face by swinging its claws at the swarm. Then suddenly the cannibal lunged at the swarm again and hit the center of it causing Mana to turn back to his original form. He fell to the ground unconscious and just as the cannibal was about to consume him Hella plunged her knife into the cannibal’s chest. The cannibal screamed in pain but did not appear to die from the attack; it turned around to face Hella and pulled the knife out of its body.

The cannibal lunged towards Hella and she jumped aside trying to reach Mana to get him to a safe area but the cannibal blocked her way. Where is that power I have when I need it? She thought as she dodged the cannibal’s attacks and rolled to the side and then ducked behind a corner out of the cannibal’s sight. She shut her eyes and tried to think of what she would have done if Mana was able to help her. Something shook the ground once again and this time when Hella looked it was not another cannibal. Another hole opened and hundreds of zombie girls came crawling out and began to attack the cannibal. Hella soon realized that she was the one who summoned those minions. So that is what I can do. She thought as she watched them attack.

Mana woke up to see Hella’s minions attacking the cannibal. “Where did those zombie dolls come from?” He asked. “I brought them.” Hella said, still surprised that it was she who had the power to bring minions. “Now let us join them Mana.” She said and then she and Mana charged into battle. The cannibal was surrounded and roared in frustration as it attacked the zombie dolls. Mana transformed into his swarm once again and tried to blind it. Hella made her way through the attacking dolls stealthily with her knife still in her hand until she made her way to the back of the cannibal and climbed on top of it. The cannibal had kicked aside most of the zombie dolls and had either wounded or killed them. Mana was dodging the attacks but he felt exhausted. Hella soon was on the roof of the cannibal’s head and she stabbed the knife into the roof of the head. The cannibal screamed even louder than it did last time she stabbed it and it fell to the ground dead. Hella jumped off and Mana turned back to normal. “Nice work, I wonder where we have to go now.” Mana said. A light was seen from the center of the peak. “Does that answer your question?” Hella asked as she walked towards it. “Come on, wherever this leads I am hoping that Emily and Mr. Lordi will meet us there.” She said. Mana followed her. “Next time we run into something that dangerous, let me take charge.” He insisted. “You have my word.” Hella said. Then the two of them walked into the light and vanished from the dark mountain.

TO BE CONTINUED....

Monsterlady38

Postby Rosalie » Sun Apr 21, 2013 5:23 pm

Yay, this chapter invloved Mana and Hella! :mrgreen: I loved this one because Hella was in it and Hella's on the way to becoming my favourite monster! :D Very intense chapter though :twisted: (btw, sorry I haven't gotten back to you on the Lordi army, for some reason every time I try to log in my Internet crashes but on the Monsterboard, Internet works fine :? )
Hey YOU
Yeah, you reading this.
And your face is nice.
Rosalie

Postby Maddy » Sun Apr 21, 2013 11:27 pm

I just started reading your story and I've to say that I really like it until now!
Just keep on this great work, looking forward to have looots more to read when I'm done with the first part of the story. :D
Sacred and Wild.

Postby Monsterlady38 » Sun May 12, 2013 9:09 pm

Thanks Maddy! :D

Here's the newest chapter! This one got rather tense. I don't know if anyone is still reading this but I'm still writing it.

Chapter 10: Hate at First Sight

On the other side of the vortex, Mr. Lordi and Emily fell out and landed somewhere else separate from Mana and Hella. They did not land on a mountain this time. Instead they found themselves in complete darkness once again as if they were back where they started. Mr. Lordi opened his eyes and ran to Emily’s side who was just getting up from the fall. He helped her up. “Where are we now?” Emily asked, she felt nervous inside as she looked at Mr. Lordi and then her surroundings. A flash of light appeared in front of them and soon the area began to change. Mr. Lordi suspected that this was a trick, a world of illusion.

The environment around them began to change once again from a dark void into a grassy meadow where the sun was shining. Mr. Lordi suspected it was a trick. “Emily, just remain calm, this is not real.” He told her. Soon the place became more enchanting than Mr. Lordi could ever imagine, he felt something taking over inside him. He collapsed to the ground. Emily gasped and ran to his side wondering if he was hurt from another invisible demon but no demon appeared to attack. What did he mean by an illusion? Emily wondered as she knelt by Mr. Lordi’s side and her ruby necklace began to glow again just like it did six months ago during the final battle. Emily sensed she was being protected from something she did not know about. Mr. Lordi sat up and gazed at the sky smiling as if nothing had happened to him earlier. “I am going to stay here alone, forever.” He announced out of nowhere. Emily was confused, and her necklace was still lit up. “Mr. Lordi, are you okay?” She asked as she put one hand on his shoulder; something was not right with him. Mr. Lordi turned to look her. “You, Emily get out of my sight, now.” He said so suddenly as he stood up. “I cannot be with you anymore, I am too powerful and love makes me look weak. So be gone, and never come back!”

Emily gasped at these words and her heart jumped with fear inside. “Mr. Lordi? What’s going on? Are you okay?” She asked him. Mr. Lordi laughed evilly. “Oh I am all right Emily, I could never be better. Now I have one task at hand. I don’t want you anymore!” He growled and his eyes glowed bright red as if he was somehow under control of a demon that knew how to take over his mind and eliminate his love for her inside. Mr. Lordi lunged towards Emily, grabbed her arm and flung her to the ground. Suddenly the sky turned dark: Thunder crashed and lightning flashed. The environment changed from a meadow to a volcanic background where the sky was blazing red. Emily knew now was the time to act. Fighting back tears she turned angry. “Mr. Lordi listen to me, the demons are playing tricks on you! Don’t give into it! Fight it!” She implored. Mr. Lordi’s eyes glowed red as if he had turned evil. How could he be so easily affected by this and I am not? She wondered, and thought it may be her necklace which helped her summon demons before. “Open your heart Mr. Lordi! Don’t make me force you to!” She demanded and she walked closer to him bravely. I will not cry or run away. I have to face him. She thought.

Mr. Lordi seized her by the throat hard. “I will never open my heart to anyone! I was never meant to do so!” He snarled. Emily struggled to breathe and looked at him with love. “Think about all that we’ve been through. We fought through every last demon to get where we are now. Snap out of it!….This isn’t you!” She choked. Mr. Lordi growled in anger. “You cannot tell me to snap out of anything! It was hate at first sight when I saw you. Do not make me think it is the other way around! There is no need for love in this world.” He hissed. Emily’s heart thudded and she felt as if she had done everything to help him. But she did not want to cry as if she had been defeated.

Mr. Lordi grunted angrily. “You never listen to you, now prepare to die!” He yelled and then flung her to the ground. Emily resisted as much as she could. Mr. Lordi drew out his axe and aimed it to cut her in half. Emily looked at him with love in her heart. “Mr. Lordi, I love you more than anything in this world. Killing me will only result in you regretting it later on. Do you really think that you can accomplish anything by doing this? The power of love is supposed to save us from these dark days like it did six months ago. If it weren’t for you I would not have succeeded in helping you end the war earlier. You’ve always wanted someone to love right? You needed someone to always be by your side no matter what you went through. Now here I am, and now you are going to let a demon take that away from you? Come to your senses! This isn’t you!” Emily told him, words coming straight from her heart.

Suddenly Mr. Lordi felt something overcome him. His eyes stopped glowing red and then he dropped his axe. Thoughts began to run through his mind and he saw Emily. Visions of all the times he had known her. Starting with the moment he first saw her: A beautiful, cheerful, and outcast young woman then came the night he put up together the rock concert to score her and when she fainted in his arms, then the time in the fiery abyss, he held her in his arms one night, saved her life, and then the visions ended with their first kiss to lead them to battle the demons together as one. Mr. Lordi did not know what had caused him to have his mind taken over. What have I done? He thought. Then Emily stood up and picked up his axe. He took it from her and looked into her eyes. I love her. He thought and then without thinking he dropped his axe again and then pulled Emily into his arms and hugged her tight. “Emily! I am so sorry! I love you; I love you more than anything!” He said with sorrow inside. Emily hugged him back. “I love you too and don’t let an illusion fool you.” Mr. Lordi pulled away slightly and then kissed her tenderly. A demonic voice rang through the area. “My illusion is broken! So the power of love is stronger than I thought! No matter. Now I know what to target as well. Take your hostages and leave this place but this is not over!” Mr. Lordi and Emily looked up at the sky. He is right this is not over. Emily thought as she held Mr. Lordi’s hand and then they proceeded to the heart of the dimension.

TO BE CONTINUED........

Monsterlady38

Postby Rosalie » Fri May 17, 2013 3:19 pm

LOVE IT! :mrgreen:
Well apart from the bit where Mr. Lordi starts hating you I love this chapter :3
Hey YOU
Yeah, you reading this.
And your face is nice.
Rosalie

Postby Monsterlady38 » Sat May 18, 2013 4:22 pm

I wanted to make an illusion where Mr. Lordi turns against me to add some twist to the plot. Looks like I succeeded. :twisted: well look on the bright side: The illusion breaks and he loves me again. :oops:

Here's the next chapter!

Chapter 11: Hulking Dynamo

Back on Earth the streets were quiet as if everything was the same as it used to be. But with the hostages still missing nothing seemed the same. Citizens of the city were inside their homes for safety reasons. Awa was in the town square directing monsters to prepare. She somehow knew that the fight could eventually come to them and she was waiting to hope that those captured would return safely. Kita walked up to her. “How is the progress going?” He asked. Awa turned to look at him. “Quite well actually; these gargoyle monsters have been well trained since the last fight six months ago. We may have a chance of destroying these demons and once Mr. Lordi and the others return we have backup.” She told him. Kita looked at the gargoyle soldiers armed in steel armour. He was impressed. “Remember these forces can turn invisible so how are we going to see them?” He wondered. Awa rubbed the back of her neck with nervousness. “That I do not know Kita. I am hoping that maybe in the heart of their home world where Mr. Lordi, Emily, Mana, and Hella are headed to will have something that they can use to reverse that effect allowing us to see them.” Awa said as she turned to look at the gargoyle soldiers ready to fight.

The whole city seemed to be on a complete lockdown. The doors were locked, the streets were empty, and the windows were shut. Wind blew silently and a few tumbleweeds blew along the road. Awa, Kita and the army were waiting for the arrival of the demons if they were to ever arrive. Soon the sky grew darker and the sound of thunder was heard. The clouds swirled up like a super cell storm and a light was seen in the eye of it just like it was in the beginning. Only this time instead of a blinding light the sound of demonic growls was heard but not seen. Awa began to sense the presence of a powerful force with it. They must have their leader with them. She thought and then turned to Kita. “Kita! Prepare for attack! The demons are back!”

Still invisible to them the sky grew darker as the unseen forces came closing in. The monster soldiers readied their weapons while Awa and Kita stood in a fighting stance. “It is an honour to fight by your side again Awa.” Kita said and then Awa smiled. “Always a pleasure, Kita.” She replied. Then suddenly a dark sphere came hurtling towards them. Awa jumped and dodged trying to figure out where it came from but the force was unknown. The gargoyle soldiers took flight and there was a loud cry when one of them was suddenly thrown against a building by an invisible force. Soon it was nearly impossible for the soldiers to track where the demons were hiding. “Kita we need backup now or else we do not stand a chance!” Awa shouted. Kita answered with a muffled grunt had been tossed up against the wall of another building by an invisible demon heard her but did not know what could be done until their invisibility was disabled.

Meanwhile back in the dark dimension Emily and Mr. Lordi entered another portal to another part of the dimension. They found themselves standing in an open dark room this time and there was a large glass ball. Mana and Hella appeared behind them. “Who is trapped in there?” Emily asked. Mr. Lordi walked closer to the glass ball and peered inside. There were at least twenty civilians trapped inside and soon Mr. Lordi saw Amen and OX. OX was the first to notice them. He got up and went over to the glass wall. “Mr. Lordi! Emily! You are here at last to save us!” He said feeling quite relieved. “No one will ever get left behind.” Mr. Lordi replied. Amen came up to the edge as well. “Who are those two?” He asked looking at Mana and Hella. “They are new recruits to help us out: Mana and Hella.” Mr. Lordi said. Emily watched from a distance and saw a set of crystals near a control panel in the center of the room. She was the only one who noticed it and she walked over towards it.

Emily examined the crystals and realized they were the same crystals who made the demon in the cave visible for a short while. She looked at the controls and thought that this was what was making the demons invisible. A large blue crystal was encased in another glass sphere and Emily began to wonder if breaking the glass would disable their invisibility. She heard a crashing sound and saw Mr. Lordi break the glass ball imprisoning Amen, OX, and the civilians. Not wishing to attract attention from the vile demon that was still watching them; she looked at the controls until she found a strange switch that looked like a lever. Maybe this is it. She thought and then she pulled the lever back and then suddenly the glass sphere covering the crystal disappeared and blue lightning bolts began to strike in all directions and then thousands of portals to Earth began to open and the bolts began to fly into them. “Mr. Lordi over here! Destroy these controls so the effect of this can’t be reversed!” She called out. Mr. Lordi came over and summoning his inner strength he slammed down on the panel smashing it into pieces. The demons no longer had the power of invisibility.

A large portal to Earth opened and the civilians began escaping. “We have to go back to Earth. The demons might be attacking there now as Awa predicted!” Emily said. Mr. Lordi nodded in agreement. “Awa is making an army? Will it be enough?” Amen asked. Emily shrugged slightly and made an unsure face. “The sooner we get back to Earth the better we will know how well things are going.” Mr. Lordi said. “We have ran from these dark demons. Now is the time to fight and rid of them once and for all.” Emily stepped forward. “Will I get to fight this time? Maybe a little more? I don’t like being on a sidelines, it’s time I should do something to help.” She asked. Mr. Lordi held both her hands and kissed her on the cheek. “Yes Emily, I am very proud of you on how far we have come. Your necklace not only gives you a shield but also a weapon, just promise me you will not die.” He told her. “I promise.” Emily said and she giggled while blushing. Then they entered the portal returning to Earth to battle the dark demons.

TO BE CONTINUED.......

Monsterlady38

Postby Monsterlady38 » Tue Jun 25, 2013 11:37 pm

(double post. No regrets) New chapter! Sorry I haven't updated in a while. I don't have writer's block or anything don't worry.

Chapter 12: Something Wicked This Way Comes

Mr. Lordi kept his eyes on what was in front of him not wishing to go back to that dark world ever. He never wanted to see it again after what the demons did capturing his allies and the hostages. I will never forgive them. He thought as he flew through the portal along with Emily, Mana, Hella, Amen, and OX. The other hostages had already returned to Earth and Mr. Lordi hoped now everyone would take cover in their homes until it was safe. He thought back to the battle he once had six months ago: He wanted to protect Emily but this time he could not allow himself to become too hurt otherwise she would lose him. Soon a light came and they entered Earth.

Mr. Lordi stepped out of the portal and found himself standing in the middle of a warzone. Emily stood behind him. Gargoyle soldiers were flying through the city attacking that were now visible. Some were dead while some were wounded. Awa signaled from inside a building. Without saying a word Mr. Lordi took Emily’s hand and ran into the building followed by the others. “What is the situation Awa?” He asked. “Somehow the demon’s source of invisibility has been cut off and now we can see them. But I fear that this is far from over. We have taken a few casualties but these demons just keep coming. It is even more than it was last time and we still do not know who is leading them.” Awa replied. Emily began to remember the time the demons first attacked and Evilyn’s brother. “Awa the demon leader is not just any demon leader. He is Evilyn’s brother and who knows what he can do to avenge his sister. Don’t you think that he will want to face Mr. Lordi and I because we are the ones who destroyed Evilyn?” Emily asked. Awa nodded. “It is a possibility, for now we need to take out as many of their forces as we can. Mr. Lordi and Emily if you think that it is both you that he wants then it is best if you go after him. It is a risk yes but you have one thing that he can never defeat and that is the power of love. The rest of us will take out as many forces as we can.” Mr. Lordi looked at Emily. “Are you ready?” He asked. Emily nodded feeling that this was her moment and then she held his hand and they walked out of the building.

Mr. Lordi and Emily walked down the streets through the warzone. “Should we assist the others?” Emily asked. Mr. Lordi shook his head. “The gargoyles will take care of them Emily. For now our main focus lies upon the leader. If we take him out we can end this conflict right now.” He said and then the two of them began to walk faster. Emily gazed at the sky wondering where the demon leader was. She began to realize that killing him would probably be a lot harder than killing Evilyn. A loud roar of thunder was heard and Mr. Lordi turned his attention towards the east of them where there stood a tall glass building. A black vortex much like his own was forming at the top of it. He pointed at it. “There, that is where he is coming.” He said and then he let go of Emily’s hand and then suddenly his wings appeared on his back and he opened his arms out to her. “Hold onto me Emily and we shall go up.” He told her. Emily walked over to him and put her arms around him, he held her tight and took off the ground and started flying towards the tower.

Emily held onto Mr. Lordi as tight as she could and hoped they would reach the tower fast. A loud roaring sound was heard from behind and Emily managed to look to see that some of the dark demons had become distracted from their objective to destroy them instead of the gargoyle army. “Watch out Mr. Lordi! They’re after us!” She warned him. Mr. Lordi was aware and then he swooped down as the demons began to fire shadow balls at them. Mr. Lordi dodged them quickly and then proceeded upward once again towards the top of the tower but it was not over. Suddenly something hit him in his right wing. “Ugh!” He grunted and his wings folded back into his cape and the two of them began to fall towards a building that was lower. Emily screamed in horror and then Mr. Lordi grabbed one of the nearby ledges with his free hand to break their fall. He pulled himself up and then helped Emily up. “Are you all right?” He asked. Emily nodded. Mr. Lordi looked at the tower which was still a distance away. “We have no choice; we have to fight our way there. Are you ready Emily?” Mr. Lordi asked her. Emily looked at him. “Yes but I don’t think I’ll be borrowing your axe this time right?” Mr. Lordi shook his head. “You have a power of your own Emily. Remember that necklace is no ordinary necklace. It can keep you safe and allow you to fight as well. Allow it to give you the power to fight.” He told her.

Emily heeded his words and began to think of what would help her fight. In her mind she saw herself wielding a sword and cutting demons into pieces and fighting alongside of Mr. Lordi like never before. She closed her eyes for a moment forgetting the danger they were in and began to think harder. A faint glow of red light was seen and Emily opened her eyes that floating in front of her was a steel sword with a ruby on the handle. She took it and realized that her necklace did have a power of its own. “Unbelievable.” Emily said as she took a few steps into the open and gave the sword a few swings. If I can wield his axe I can do this too. Emily thought. Then Mr. Lordi held a hand out to her. “Now we shall take the battle to them Emily. Are you ready?” He asked. Emily walked towards him, with determination and then took his hand and looked at him with love. “No matter what happens Emily, you will not die. Stay close to me and do not let go of my hand.” He told her. Emily nodded and smiled knowing she could trust him. Mr. Lordi drew his axe, spread his wings on his back and the two of them ran towards the edge of the building.

In less than two minutes the two of them were airborne again this time they were armed. Demons began flying at them quickly. Emily had only one hand to fight and could not miss. One black demon came straight towards her and she plunged the sword deep into its flesh. Black blood splattered and rained down to the ground as the creature fell. Mr. Lordi steered himself towards the tower once again chopping five demons that got in his way. A shadow ball came towards them from behind just when Emily turned her head to see something incoming. “Mr. Lordi, on our six!” She warned him. Mr. Lordi flew upward and the shadow ball hit one of the buildings instead. Emily turned around once again and noticed no other demons in the sky. “Why are they retreating? Don’t they want stop us from reaching the tower?” She asked. Mr. Lordi was alert. “I think they know that there is something waiting for us up there that is our doom to them. If they think that they could not get us then whatever is up there, will.” He said, and then then began flying up the tower.

TO BE CONTINUED.............

Monsterlady38

Postby Miss-Elodia » Wed Jun 26, 2013 12:19 am

I like your story a lot :)
Keeping Markus in my cellar since 2015.
Twitter Tumblr Facebook Lordi stories on FanFiction
Miss-Elodia

Postby Monsterlady38 » Wed Jun 26, 2013 8:14 pm

Thanks. :) New chapter again! Got some time to finish it this morning.

Chapter 13: I Luv Ugly

Mr. Lordi and Emily landed on the top of the tower where the clouds were swirling. It was the eye of the maelstrom. Mr. Lordi set Emily down. “Keep your sword out. He should not be far.” Emily looked at him without hesitation knowing that this demon was very powerful. “He wants to avenge Evilyn don’t forget that.” She told him. Mr. Lordi nodded and then turned to face the eye of the maelstrom which grew darker until it looked like a black hole swallowing up the city. A hideous demonic laugh was heard from the eye of the maelstrom. Emily held Mr. Lordi’s hand once again and watched in fear. A black shadow with glowing red eyes emerged from the storm and quickly became visible only this time he was larger than the last time Emily and Mr. Lordi encountered him. He was muscular with large black wings, sharp claws and sabre fangs. “So we meet again Mr. Lordi and young Emily!” He snarled.

Mr. Lordi pointed his axe at the demon. “You threaten this planet by taking hostages and wage war on this innocent world. What do you want?” He demanded. The demon spoke deeply. “My name is Vexus and I have come to claim the Earth as I have promised my sister Evilyn. When I heard she was plotting revenge on destroying the Earth after learning that Emily became your one true love she told me to avenge her if she dies. I have come to plunge this world into eternal darkness and not even the power of love can destroy me!” He hissed. Emily pointed her sword at Vexus. “Leave my world alone! You have no right to destroy it!” She yelled. Vexus laughed at Emily’s words. “Oh but I do young one. I knew Evilyn was planning to destroy the Earth at some point. I was watching the invasion six months ago and saw that my sister failed thanks to the power of love that came from both of you! So now it is my turn to devour your world!” Mr. Lordi began building up with rage.

Darkness began surrounding them as the sky swirled up even more as if a tornado was coming. Mr. Lordi felt his vortex expanding and Emily still had her sword out. Vexus eyed them both. “Even your strongest attacks will not work on me! Do your worst! But the darkness shall remain until it devours your world whole!” Mr. Lordi’s vortex expanded and soon reached Vexus but began rebounding off of him. “Impossible!” Mr. Lordi said. Vexus rose into the air and hovered at the eye of the maelstrom. Emily’s sword began to glow bright red and shot a red beam at him but as soon as the beam hit Vexus he absorbed it. “I didn’t know it could do that. But we had no effect on him at all!” Emily said. Mr. Lordi stood beside her. “He is too powerful Emily. We must combine our forces and fight him together if we are to end this nightmare.”

Emily stood by his side and refused to let go of his hand. Mr. Lordi spread his wings and flew towards Vexus with Emily alongside of him. Vexus’s eyes began to glow dark blue as if he was creating demonic energy. Emily began to activate a shield to protect them both and inside she began thinking of how much she wanted to survive along with Mr. Lordi. Then the shield began to expand as the beams from Vexus’s eyes shot towards them. The shield expanded until it absorbed Vexus’s attack. “You got lucky that time that was only a warm up shot! Now lower the shield and fight me like a real couple you cowards!” He snarled.

Emily suspected it was a trap and refused but Mr. Lordi looked at her with love and knew that there was no other option. Emily lowered the shield and then Mr. Lordi rose into the air with Emily by his side with their weapons drawn. Mr. Lordi began to let his inner fury grow again in hopes of unleashing his vortex while Emily hoped to fire another beam from her sword. This time Vexus powered up another attack; one that they were not prepared for. The clouds began to gather around him and the sky became pitch black as if all power had gone out worldwide. “Nothing can escape the darkness!” He roared and then black lightning began surrounding him. Emily continued to power up her sword and Mr. Lordi continued to expand his vortex, but Vexus’s lightning looked like it would prevail. “Say goodbye!” Vexus yelled and then he struck Emily first. She screamed in pain as if she had been electrocuted by the highest voltage ever. She fell from the sky and hit the tower’s roof hard. Mr. Lordi nearly cried out at the sight of Emily nearly unconscious and then now extremely furious he turned back to Vexus. “DO NOT HURT EMILY! YOU MONSTER!” Mr. Lordi roared. Vexus laughed evilly. “You are next!” He snarled and then he struck Mr. Lordi. Mr. Lordi did not have time to react due to how much it hurt and he fell to the roof lying by Emily’s side.

The two of them could not reach for each other this time. Mr. Lordi moved slightly but could barely do so because of how much it hurt. He wanted to take Emily’s hand and eliminate Vexus the way they destroyed Evilyn last time but inside, he knew they needed to control the power of love in order to destroy Vexus and bring back the peace. Emily hurt so bad she wanted to close her eyes and sleep for eternity. Her sword was starting to dissolve back into her necklace until suddenly a bright light surrounded them both. The power of love was returning to them. Emily’s sword formed again and Mr. Lordi’s axe rose into the air. Emily’s sword floated up and soon the two weapons began to combine. Emily and Mr. Lordi began to heal from the warm aura of love until they stood up to notice that, both their weapons had combined into one large golden scepter with a ruby jewel at the end and silver blades surrounding it. Emily walked up to the scepter and touched it. “Mr. Lordi is this how we fight with the power of love?” She asked. Mr. Lordi went over towards the scepter and put his hand on Emily’s and they held it together. “Yes I believe it is.” He said and then the jewel began to glow and a powerful bright beam fired straight towards Vexus and the storm.

Vexus was struck hard by the beam as if a sword had pierced right through his body. He did not have time to react. The pain hurt even more than he could imagine. The light began to pierce the dark storm as well and slowly began to clear up the sky. “IMPOSSIBLE! YOU CANNOT DESTROY ME!” Vexus was screaming but the power of love was too much for him to handle, he could not resist. His body began to disintegrate in the light until his body exploded and the sky cleared up into daylight.

TO BE CONTINUED......

Monsterlady38

Postby Rosalie » Fri Jun 28, 2013 1:26 pm

Yay, he's gone! Very exciting chapter, I've missed this story! :mrgreen:
Hey YOU
Yeah, you reading this.
And your face is nice.
Rosalie

Postby Monsterlady38 » Wed Jul 10, 2013 3:54 pm

Oh I don't think this story was ever missed, I had so much stuff I had to take care of that I didn't get a chance to work on it so maybe a wee bit of writer's block came in.

Here's the final chapter! I may consider another sequel afterwards

Epilogue: Happy New Fear

The sky was now blue once again and all the dark demons had disintegrated into the sunlight. The scepter held in the hands of Mr. Lordi and Emily separated into two weapons and Emily’s sword vanished. “It looks like we have defeated the dark threat once and for all.” Emily said. Mr. Lordi turned to face her as he put his axe away. “Yes Emily, we have learned to control the power of our love. This should help us in any future battles ahead.” He replied. Emily looked pale. “What future battles?” She asked, but then Mr. Lordi quickly grabbed her gently by the waist and pulled her into a kiss instead of answering her question. Emily kissed him back throwing her arms around him happy that peace was on Earth once again for the moment.

One week later. Emily walked down the path alone one night by the lake towards Mr. Lordi’s mansion. To celebrate the occasion of Earth once again safe from the demon threat, Mr. Lordi had decided to throw a party at his home. Emily had chosen to wear a black strapless ball gown with a pink sash and heals, her hair she decided to keep the way it was, and she wore heavy goth makeup. This is so exciting. She thought as she walked up to Mr. Lordi’s castle-like mansion. The lights were on and there was music playing. Emily wondered if they would have rock music as she knocked on the knocker. Amen answered the door. “Wow, Emily you look amazing.” He said. Emily chuckled. “Thank you Amen.” She said and then Amen opened the door wider for her. “Mr. Lordi will be inside shortly. I think he is just putting on cologne for you.” He said in a teasing way. Emily laughed at his joke and then walked inside. Mr. Lordi’s allies and gargoyle monsters were gathered in the foyer exchanging gossip.

Emily approached Awa. “You look fabulous Emily, but this is not a royal ball you know.” She said. Emily chuckled. “Oh Awa, I love to dress up, no matter the occasion.” Awa nodded acknowledging Emily’s choice assuming this was another human thing. Emily walked around for a little more mingling with the other monsters who complimented her on her beauty. It was like one of those horror movies where one person was surrounded by scary but friendly creatures. Soon the doors under the stairs opened and Mr. Lordi came out. He looked around as everyone turned to him. Emily came out of the crowd smiling and then she ran over to him. Mr. Lordi opened his arms and hugged her tight and kissed her in front of everyone. “You look very beautiful tonight Emily.” Mr. Lordi said after letting the kiss go. Emily’s cheeks turned red. “Thank you.” She said softly and then he held her hand and turned to the crowd. “We have gathered here today to celebrate our victory against the second set of demons that dare threaten Earth our new home. Once again peace is upon us. Hail the glorious day of peace!” He said. The monsters raised their fists. “HAIL!” They chanted.

In the dining room of Mr. Lordi’s mansion the monsters were having dinner. Emily sat next to Mr. Lordi who was at the end of the table. The monsters were eating monster food which was mostly bleeding organs and other strange meat. Emily looked disgusted and was almost reminded of the time she was almost served as the main course of a chainsaw buffet. Mr. Lordi had given her human food to eat at the table which prevented her from being too grossed out. “I am sorry if you have to see that. My allies these days do not wish to eat anything else except this these days.” He told her. Emily took a bite of her bread. “No it’s okay; I’ve grown used to it. Did I ever tell you that when I was on my way to find you in Lapland some nasty monsters tried to saw me up and eat me?” She asked him. Mr. Lordi nearly spat out his bleeding rib but he didn’t look too surprised. “Garko and Jada are prone to act that way to foreign living creature that enters Lapland. They really do not mean it most of the time but ever since Amen told me what they tried to do to you, I have lost my trust in them. They are currently serving as waiters here.” He replied. Emily looked at him and then she saw Garko taking Awa’s empty plate away. Emily chuckled. “I wouldn’t call that extreme, at least that’s better than executing them I guess.” She said and then she continued to eat her dinner and then when she was finished Jada came and took her plate. Emily could not help but feel sorry for them.

Later on music was playing once again in the mansion. It started with hard rock and then heavy metal. Emily stood up against the wall with Mr. Lordi watching the others dance. “You can go if you want. I will be right here.” Mr. Lordi said. Emily shook her head. “That’s all right; I would like to stay with you for now.” She said, and then a few minutes later Amen changed the music. “I am going to slow things down now.” He announced and then suddenly all the monsters cleared the floor and stood against the wall but Mr. Lordi’s monstrous heart gave a leap. “Would you like to dance Emily?” He asked. Emily’s heart thudded hard and then she took his hand which he held out to her and he led her out into the middle of the foyer.

Emily’s heart raced even more as the slow music started. I hope you know how to dance. She thought like saying to Mr. Lordi. “Put your arms around me.” Mr. Lordi said, and then Emily locked her arms around his neck and he put his around her waist. Emily gazed into his bright red eyes and then Mr. Lordi began to slowly lead Emily on the dance floor. Despite him wearing high platform boots he was to Emily’s surprise, a good dancer. It was almost as if he was carrying her to the path leading to heaven. Emily could not take her eyes off him and soon his forehead was touching hers affectionately making her heart jump high. The song was a beautiful melody that brought tears in the eyes of the monsters in the crowd. Just as the song reached the ending, Mr. Lordi lifted Emily up slightly, then spun her around gently, and then dipped her down as the song played its final note. Emily smiled and turned pink. The monsters began to applaud. Emily did not know what to say except to stare in his eyes. She stood up and Mr. Lordi took her hand and they walked out of the room as Amen switched the music back to something faster.

“Where are we going?” Emily asked. Mr. Lordi looked at her smiling. “You will see.” He replied. He led her down a hall Emily had not been down before. It was not to the room where they shared their first kiss nor was it the balcony in his bedroom. Soon after passing down a hall lit by torches, Mr. Lordi opened the double doors into what looked like a garden. Emily’s eyes widened. It was a beautiful sight. There were red rose bushes and hedges creating a path into the center where a fountain was and above the fountain was an arch of roses and bright lights like Christmas lights. “I’ve never seen this before, it certainly wasn’t here when you were in Lapland, is it new?” Emily asked. Mr. Lordi nodded and led Emily to the center under the lights where the fountain was. “Yes, I wanted to add a special place here just for you.” He said, taking her hands into his. Emily looked at him with love. “You didn’t answer my question a week ago. What future battles are you talking about? We defeated Evilyn, and now her brother Vexus. What’s next?” She asked. Mr. Lordi chuckled a little and then stroked her cheek. “We do not know Emily. Remember, when peace comes we should enjoy it while it lasts no matter how long that is.” He said.

Emily’s heard pounded more. “Yes, you’re right. All that matters now is that I have you.” Mr. Lordi smiled and wrapped his arms around her waist and his lips met with hers. The kiss ambushed Emily giving her no time to react as quickly as she usually did. Soon a minute went by and the kiss turned brutal, stinging her hard and then she began to kiss him back. There was a burning sensation in her heart as the kiss continued. Mr. Lordi held her tighter than he ever held anyone before and he pulled away for a short moment. “I love you Emily.” He said. Emily smiled once again. “I love you too Mr. Lordi. Forever.” She answered, and then he kissed her again as the roses bloomed in the night and the lights shone as the stars twinkled above them. The powerful bond between Monsterman and his one true love saved the world once again. A bond that, can never be broken.

THE END

Monsterlady38

Postby Miss-Elodia » Wed Jul 10, 2013 11:07 pm

This is a great story you wrote. I love the last paragraph :wink:
Keeping Markus in my cellar since 2015.
Twitter Tumblr Facebook Lordi stories on FanFiction
Miss-Elodia

PreviousNext

Return to Lordi fanfic